X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

President Obama's mother converts to Mormonism

AMERICAblog News| A great nation deserves the truth: Did the Mormons baptize Obama's mother, after her death, without his knowledge or consent?
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • lesfunk
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Those Mormons are some sneaky! That's just how they got us at Pearl Harbor!
    http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

My parents were Mormon and ping ponged between being active in it and not being active. It's basically just more God salesmen who have amassed around $50 billion in assets duping and controlling people.

The big revenue generator is the temples. To go to the temple and relatives temple weddings you have to pay enough tithing to where they believe it is 10% of your income. The more temples the more the church can guilt trip the members. The tithing pays the opperating costs of the church and the extra is then invested into businesses such as real estate, agriculture, and communications. Most of the church staff are unpaid serfs (missionaries) and the church pays no taxes.

Baptisms, endowments, and sealings of the dead are just an excuse to keep the temples going and to give the members something to do. It's all useless busy work. Keep the members too busy to think and take their money. It's the Mormon way.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Big Train
        Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

ACORN really fucked that one up. They need to stick to bribing the living...

May 5, 2009
        Acorn Charged in Voter Registration Fraud Case in Nevada

By STEVE FRIESS
        LAS VEGAS — A prominent antipoverty organization that drew criticism from Republicans during last year’s presidential race was charged by Nevada officials Monday with engaging in voter registration fraud.

Two former leaders of the group’s Nevada branch were also charged in connection with the submission of thousands of bogus voter registration forms.

The organization, the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, or Acorn, is accused of paying canvassers only if they registered at least 20 voters per shift and providing bonuses of $5 for registering more than 21.

Under Nevada law, it is illegal to attach incentives to such work, in part because it encourages canvassers to submit fraudulent forms, Secretary of State Ross Miller said.

Acorn submitted 91,002 completed forms in Clark County, which includes Las Vegas, of which 23,186 turned out to be valid new voters who voted in November, according to data provided by Mr. Miller’s office.

Mr. Miller investigated Acorn at the behest of the Clark County registrar of voters, Larry Lomax, who noted a high number of forms turned in featuring the names of famous football players and cartoon characters.

“This is not a case of voter fraud, it’s a case of voter registration fraud,” Mr. Miller said. “I’m very confident that none of these fraudulent voter forms found their way into the voter registration rolls or to cast votes.”

The indictment includes 13 counts each against Acorn and its former Las Vegas field director, Christopher Edwards, who is accused of creating an incentive program called “blackjack” because $5 was paid for signing more than 21 prospective voters.

Also indicted was Acorn’s former deputy regional director, Amy Busefink, on 13 counts of principle to the crime of compensation for registration of voters. Each charge carries a potential one- to four-year prison term and a $5,000 fine.

Acorn’s national spokesman, Scott Levenson, called the indictments “political grandstanding” by Mr. Miller and Attorney General Catherine Cortez Masto, both Democrats.

Mr. Levenson said Acorn had fired both employees and has cooperated with investigators.

“This is in complete violation of Acorn national policy, and to indict us is a clear case of blaming the victim,” Mr. Levenson said. “We had an errant employee who violated our policy and he was ordered to stop.”

Neither the former employees nor Las Vegas Acorn officials could be reached for comment.

In the final month of the campaign, supporters of Senator John McCain, the Republican presidential candidate, charged that Acorn was trying to fraudulently enroll Democratic voters likely to support Mr. McCain’s opponent, Senator Barack Obama.

Yet on Monday, Nevada Republicans said they doubted Acorn’s activity had any impact on the outcome of the 2008 election in Nevada. Mr. Obama won the state by 12 percentage points.

“It wasn’t that close,” the state Republican chairwoman, Sue Lowden, said.

But Ms. Lowden added, “This is just the sort of thing that we need to be cracking down on now for a clean 2010 election.”

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Um, non sequitur much?

Comment

• Big Train
            Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Coming from a master, I will take that as a compliment.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Mormonism shows that the only difference between a cult and a religion is the size.

Comment

• swage33
                Head Fluffer
                • Jan 2009

You know what? now this thread makes no sense because Nick moved my posts. especially the one where Nick confesses to be a boy rapist.
                High quality hate while you wait

Comment

• swage33
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jan 2009

You should make peace with me, Nick.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by swage33
                    You know what? now this thread makes no sense because Nick moved my posts. especially the one where Nick confesses to be a boy rapist.
                    Um, this thread makes sense only because your big gay posts are gone. Another fine projection of homo-pedophilia on your part though. My my, what a vivid imagination we have...

You should make peace with me, Nick.
                    I'll make pieces of you...

Comment

• swage33
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      Um, this thread makes sense only because your big gay posts are gone. Another fine projection of homo-pedophilia on your part though. My my, what a vivid imagination we have...

I'll make pieces of you...
                      You're too weak to do so.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You're too weak to do so.
                        And you're too gay too bother with...

Comment

• swage33
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                          And you're too gay too bother with...
                          Nick seems really pissed at me....I think ford is having some fun and I know that I am having fun. Nick should lighten up. I could be banished at any time because Nick is so weak so wish me well. I shall return!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Nick seems really pissed at me....I think ford is having some fun and I know that I am having fun. Nick should lighten up. I could be banished at any time because Nick is so weak so wish me well. I shall return!
                            Actually I feel sorry for you.

Comment

• swage33
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Jan 2009

Don't pity me...I am attractive, witty, charming and uber cool. One who sits so high as yourself should direct your charitable emotions to those who need them. Like.............................................. .................................................. ...............................................THO SE BOYS YOU RAPED!

Comment

Working...