X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Ki$$ Shreds!!!

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kw5oJoUYTb8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color 2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kw5oJoUYTb8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color 2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!
  • Terry
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Wow...now there's something you don't see everyday (unless you go online and view it everyday, that is...)
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• kwame k
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Feb 2008

That was too funny and who ever synced that up deserves a round on me.
      Originally posted by vandeleur
      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
        That was too funny and who ever synced that up deserves a round on me.
        The guy's name is St. Sanders. He is in fact a skilled musician (as you have to be in order to pull off this kind of stunt well) and has been making these vids for a few years now.

Not every guitarist is thrilled to receive the "shreds" treatment. Apparently Yngwie had his pulled by Youtube. As a result, Sanders started using pseudonyms and created his own site, which is currently in the process of an upgrade. You can view the site in it's old form here.

Here is his treatment of Iron Maiden's "The Blooper". Check out what takes place at the 1:48 mark.

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gTCP0jk3cX4&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfe bd01&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gTCP0jk3cX4&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfe bd01&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• kwame k
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Feb 2008

This guy is fucking talented.
          Originally posted by vandeleur
          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by chefcraig
            Apparently Yngwie had his pulled by Youtube.
            Oh there's a big surprise...

Humorless fat Viking twat...

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

I agree with that...

Comment

• bueno bob
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

I saw some recent photos of Malmsteen, he actually has lost quite a lot of weight. Still not exactly SKINNY per se, but he looks 100% healthier than what he did a few years back. He quit smoking and drinking and eats a lot healthier now, apparently that's beneficial, lol...oughta consider that myself...
                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Blaze
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                  sigpic

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I can't hear Gene'$ ba$$. But that might actually be an improvement in hindsight....

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      I can't hear Gene'$ ba$$. But that might actually be an improvement in hindsight....
                      It hasnt been heard much on studio recordings since 77' either....

Comment

• bueno bob
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

I think I played bass on a Kiss album at one point.

Not that I got paid for it or anything...
                        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

That wouldnt surprise me....didnt you play on "Secretly Cruel"? Gene was busy reading another B-movie script, or maybe looking for the next Keel.

Comment

Working...