X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Legalizing Marijuana

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ufekh_SwZd0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color 2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ufekh_SwZd0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color 2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

• kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

Right on Ron.

Baldwin has zero credibility, he made money starring in pro-pot movies.
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• WARF
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Should he be accountable for things he did before he was, "born again"?

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

No, but he should eat a big slice of SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Comment

• kwame k
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Feb 2008

He made money off of pro-pot movies and if he had a movie offer you know he would do it regardless of what his personal beliefs are. He's an attention whore who likes face time on TV, period.

There's really no reason Hemp shouldn't be legal, you could smoke an acre of Hemp and only get a headache. If we just made paper out of Hemp look at all the forests we would save. Look at the jobs we could create.

The other point is, it should be up to the States to decide if it should be legal or not, The Federal Government should stay out of the issue. States are supposed to be able to self-govern.
          Originally posted by vandeleur
          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

That's right. The states created the federal government...

Comment

• Igosplut
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

So Baldwin thinks it's OK to have (drugs like)Oxycontin legal but he thinks Medicinal pot shouldn't be because there's no research of real proof of benefits and too many pitfalls?

That's a fucked view......
              Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Why would anyone care what a Baldwin thinks about anything?

I'm suprised Dr. Paul would bother with this simp.

Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

At 2:50 that fuckstump Baldwin says it should not be illegal anyway...

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

as soon as Baldwin said "faith based" i was done.
                    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

I'm just shocked twona and sesh actually watched the damn thing....

Unless his sister-in-law Chynna Phillips is nude at the 2:26 mark, wild horses couldnt get me to click on the damn thing....

Originally posted by Kristy
                      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                      Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                        Should he be accountable for things he did before he was, "born again"?
                        Like being a shitty actor?

Comment

• bueno bob
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                          He made money off of pro-pot movies and if he had a movie offer you know he would do it regardless of what his personal beliefs are. He's an attention whore who likes face time on TV, period.

There's really no reason Hemp shouldn't be legal, you could smoke an acre of Hemp and only get a headache. If we just made paper out of Hemp look at all the forests we would save. Look at the jobs we could create.

The other point is, it should be up to the States to decide if it should be legal or not, The Federal Government should stay out of the issue. States are supposed to be able to self-govern.
                          Yep. I'm all for legalizing (not just an owner, I'm also a client), but the immediate cash benefits of legalization are far too evident to ignore. The only downside I can really see to it is that growing your own will no doubt still be illegal and the price will probably be astronomical, but I have to admit I could think of fewer more fun ways to burn off a Sunday...
                          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I don't even have to watch this to know who won the debate. Stephen Baldwin is a total moron.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• binnie
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2006

It's always amused me that something which grows so naturally should be illegal.......
                              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

Working...