PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Graham Bonnet lookalike

Cato
05-13-2009, 09:37 AM
what a Jap! :cato2:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mDbCnFVvZO0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mDbCnFVvZO0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ELVIS
05-13-2009, 10:19 AM
Hahahahahahahaha!

But he sings better than Graham...

Cato, if you sent me that as audio alone and told me it was rare Alcatrazz with Yngwie, I would believe it until I noticed the deeper voice...

Does that guy sound like Yngwie or what ?!? Yngwie was a bit cleaner and maybe a little slower during his period with Alcatrazz, but holy shit batman, that's one hell of a cover band...

Can the Japs copy things good or what! I guess that's how they learned how to make guns and guitars, bikinis and fast cars...

Slide behind the wheel and go!

Awesome find, Cato...:cato2:

:elvis:

ELVIS
05-13-2009, 10:23 AM
Putting this on Minidisc right now following the Triumph I recorded last night...

Thanks again JAP...I mean, my friend...

I can't stop listening to this...:biggrin:

ELVIS
05-13-2009, 10:34 AM
Dear FBI,

To the best of my knowledge, Cato's feelings have not been hurt be my use of the racial slur "JAP."

Cato is my friend and has been for many years. I have nothing but love and respect for MY FRIEND from Japan. But we're faggots either, just friends...

And just because you might like a ramming up the ass every night, i'm not calling you, or referring to the FBI as a whole, as a bunch of corrupt faggots...

Sincerely,

ELV1S

bueno bob
05-13-2009, 10:43 AM
Wow. Certainly sounds better than the latest incarnation of Alcatrazz...er, I mean Graham Bonnet's solo band which has taken to calling itself Alcatrazz, I mean.

Very interesting. The other "real" Alcatrazz (Gary, Jan, Jimmy and Stig) oughta hire this dude to sing for them, lmao! That'd be a hoot.

ELVIS
05-13-2009, 11:02 AM
That might even be one of Graham's original sport suits, as it seems to be a bit too big on that guy, whoever he is...

He's bound to have something like that, because you gotta be one hell of a fan to have someone down that good...

I'm still listening to it. Killer guitar sound...and I doubt I ever had a complete Yngwie song down that well...

I would get some of the main parts of the solos down and improvise with the best Yngwie feel and tone I could get...and it sounds like that's what this guy is doing as well...

Playing live, people would say I had it down note for note and crap like that...

I never have, or tried to get anybody down note for note. Getting the right feel can be much more difficult as opposed to sounding like you just learned something from last month's issue of Guitar Player...