• Show
Clear All
  • rockphantom
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Feb 2004

Howdy!!

Howdy folks!

Long time no chat.

I'm a hardcore DLR fan and huge bootleg collector who was hanging out on the DiamondDavidLeeRoth.com forums for a years. A few months ago DDLR.com disappeared. I'd love to know the story behind that mystery.

I remember hanging out on the old DLR Army site back in the late 90s.
    However, I packed up and left my home town in 2003, headed to Austin, TX, and lost track of the site.

Well I am back now and will do my best to stop by the forum as time allows.

Is there anyone from the old Slawterhouse WDFA list in these parts?
    SSKA!

Have a great one, ya'll!!

Milan
  • Sarge's Little Helper
    Commando
    • Mar 2003

Hi rockphantom! It is my pleasure to be the first JACKASS to welcome you to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! IN ROTH WE TRUST.
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by rockphantom
      Howdy folks!

Long time no chat.

I'm a hardcore DLR fan and huge bootleg collector who was hanging out on the DiamondDavidLeeRoth.com forums for a years. A few months ago DDLR.com disappeared. I'd love to know the story behind that mystery.

I remember hanging out on the old DLR Army site back in the late 90s.
      However, I packed up and left my home town in 2003, headed to Austin, TX, and lost track of the site.

Well I am back now and will do my best to stop by the forum as time allows.

Is there anyone from the old Slawterhouse WDFA list in these parts?
      SSKA!

Have a great one, ya'll!!

Milan
      Hey RockPhantom. I asked that very question and the answer to your questions is here: http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/websi...eroth-com.html

Comment

Working...