Pages : [1] 2

marksjohnc
05-31-2009, 10:43 PM
http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt99/johncmarks/Franky005.jpg
http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt99/johncmarks/Franky008.jpg
http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt99/johncmarks/VH.jpg

marksjohnc
05-31-2009, 10:47 PM
Just thought I'd share my builds that I have done. Rough as they are they play great and sound incredible. Got impatient on the finishing process on both of them because I wanted to play them, but I'm getting better. Need the type of disciplne that indeedido had for his franky:0

kwame k
05-31-2009, 11:03 PM
Sweet, dude! Bottoms Up!:beers8:

I know the people around here will really dig hearing about your builds.

Fair Warning, just fucking ignore si-gar. He'll tell you how to build your guitars better or what he would of done but has never posted any of his shit, ever.

jhale667
05-31-2009, 11:09 PM
Nice work! :D Are those Stew-Mac necks?

:guitar:

marksjohnc
05-31-2009, 11:14 PM
http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt99/johncmarks/JBMGuitar001.jpg
http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt99/johncmarks/JBMGuitar005.jpg
http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt99/johncmarks/JBMGuitar006.jpg

marksjohnc
05-31-2009, 11:18 PM
No. One is a Mighty mite neck that has jumbo frets that were leveled, crowned and dressed. also had the nut shaped for 9 guage strings.
The other is a Musikraft neck with a LSR Roller nut that is a 80's style charvel San Dimas with close 12th fret dot spacing. That thing cost me an arm and a leg but man it's a sweet neck. After I finished it it's slick and fast! Too bad my carpal tunnel keeps me slow!

Thanks for comments!

marksjohnc
05-31-2009, 11:25 PM
This is a custom build I did for a Pastor friend of mine..yeah a pastor!
I made up my own logo and NYG did my own custom neck plate for me. All copyrighted and all. Hopefully ther will be more in the future. Getting too old and beat up for carpentry and construction anymore. Just a hobby now but maybe someday.....:umm:
His kids called it wormy! Funny!

I learned alot about setting up guitars from Dan Erlewine from Stew Mac and I tell ya if you do it right, you can drop a vintage 6 screw trem and do all kinds of freaky stuff and it'll stay in tune! May need a quick string bend but it'll come right back.

marksjohnc
05-31-2009, 11:36 PM
I just got an email back from guitarheads. From the conversation from the franky post and indeedido's info he gave me about his neck plate. He said he doen't do them. He just emailed me and said: Then they have me confused with someone else. Looking at the picture you sent me, that doesn’t even look engraved (it looks lasered), and I do not even own a laser engraver… Also, all of our custom engraved designs come from hand-drawn artwork…

So someone is confused:umm: Now I am for sure!
Ahhhhhhh Fugetaboutit:pullinghair:

marksjohnc
05-31-2009, 11:39 PM

Hey what do you have hidden back there in that photo? What kind of guitars?
Are they older charvels?

marksjohnc
05-31-2009, 11:41 PM

No. One is a Mighty mite neck that has jumbo frets that were leveled, crowned and dressed. also had the nut shaped for 9 guage strings.
The other is a Musikraft neck with a LSR Roller nut that is a 80's style charvel San Dimas with close 12th fret dot spacing. That thing cost me an arm and a leg but man it's a sweet neck. After I finished it it's slick and fast! Too bad my carpal tunnel keeps me slow!

Thanks for comments!

jhale667
06-01-2009, 02:08 AM
Hey what do you have hidden back there in that photo? What kind of guitars?
Are they older charvels?

Two old early/mid 80's Charvel necks, yeah - one on an early 80's Dimarzio/Charvel replacement body, one that was on a custom body in that pic, now going on a Musikraft Charvel body..the rest are primarily Warmoth parts...I specifically ordered all 3 of the Warmoth necks to very near my Charvel neck's specs, but added compound-radius boards.

Of course, GAyR will now accuse you of "titillating the mod's ego", but well...see Kwame's post as to why you should ignore him. :D

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v4627/47/118/620012245/n620012245_2666455_1463079.jpg

Musikraft makes great stuff btw...I loooooove the body I got from them! :baaa:

GAR
06-01-2009, 02:35 AM
Now why would I criticize a parts guitar, in a parts guitar thread if its on topic?

indeedido
06-01-2009, 10:41 AM
Nice job! The hardest part is waiting. I'm like you and want to put them together and play them right away. It was hard waiting for the pant to dry for each step and for the clear coat to cure. It pays off in the end

GAR
06-01-2009, 01:22 PM
Nuno called, wants his guitar back..

(sorry cuntdn't help it)

kwame k
06-01-2009, 03:57 PM
Nuno called, wants his guitar back..

(sorry cuntdn't help it)

You called and just want a guitar.

ELVIS
06-01-2009, 04:25 PM
Too clean...

Probably play like garbage...

jhale667
06-01-2009, 08:28 PM
Now why would I criticize a parts guitar, in a parts guitar thread if its on topic?

...Because you're a douche like that? :lol:

Diamondjimi
06-01-2009, 08:28 PM
Too clean? WTF? ....splain!

jhale667
06-01-2009, 08:31 PM
Too clean? WTF? ....splain!

Yes, please elaborate for us Elvis...you're basing this opinion on a couple of photos?

What, like "if you polish them, they must suck"?

Diamondjimi
06-01-2009, 10:33 PM
Yes, please elaborate for us Elvis...you're basing this opinion on a couple of photos?

What, like "if you polish them, they must suck"?

Hahaaa, too clean probably play like garbage... :smiley-sniffer: :biggrin:

Hmmm, let me see here...... A guitar built by the owner , fine tuned to each and every degree of said owner's desire's and spec's.... Yeah ,probably garbage Jay. :rolleyes:

Time to head on down to the Guitar Center and grab yerself a log off the rack
and knock off that custom "jive" you've been wasting your time and money on...:lmao:

GAR
06-01-2009, 11:47 PM
Not to get in the middle of that one, but nearly all my guitar had some kind of buckle rash, Levis rivet rub, sweat-smears/cumstains/bloodstains/urine/beer/spaghetti etc and all Jay's stuff look like they're straight from the paint shop.

Even the guitars I do play -and very little of- they got play smudge on 'em and these are replacements from what I lost in 2003. That's five almost six years of playing, and none look as clean as yours.

ELVIS
06-02-2009, 12:42 AM
You freaks know me...

They are very nice looking guitars. That doesn't make them sound all that great...

One observation is that the RBW one has a nice looking neck. The others look like foreign junk with the truss rod holes painted...

:elvis:

Diamondjimi
06-02-2009, 12:47 AM
Not to get in the middle of that one, but nearly all my guitar had some kind of buckle rash, Levis rivet rub, sweat-smears/cumstains/bloodstains/urine/beer/spaghetti etc

Well sure your one and only guitar (Charvette-bolt on) probably would get messed up and gooey cuntsidering the busking you do at the "Y" men's club.. :anal:

and all Jay's stuff look like they're straight from the paint shop.

Jealous? Sounds like you're having difficulty keeping the "vette" clean living under the overpass ,eh?!

Even the guitars I do play -and very little of- they got play smudge on 'em and these are replacements from what I lost in 2003. That's five almost six years of playing, and none look as clean as yours.

Sounds like someone's got a touch of Hale envy...:hee:

jhale667
06-02-2009, 01:56 AM
...all Jay's stuff look like they're straight from the paint shop.

Thanks. And again, it's this technique called "polishing", and occasionally cleaning and conditioning the fretboards. Give it a try...;)

Sounds like someone's got a touch of Hale envy...:hee:

Seems that way...:lol:

indeedido
06-02-2009, 10:31 AM
Polishing does work wonders. I highly recommend it myself

jhale667
06-02-2009, 03:11 PM
...And amazingly, with regular usage, it'll keep even a beat-to-shit Krylon finish looking shiny, for over 20 years... :eek:

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/Guitar%20shite/BethDeth6-09.jpg

Though I have re-colored the Garbage Pail kid sticker on her by hand a couple of times over the years...:0

GAR
06-02-2009, 03:42 PM
.. I like quiche.

jhale667
06-02-2009, 04:39 PM
Of course you do.

Diamondjimi
06-03-2009, 11:41 AM
Just noticed how close the volume pot is to the pickup on the white one.
Much too close for me.

Diamondjimi
06-03-2009, 11:42 AM
.. I like quiche.

Figures ;)

marksjohnc
06-03-2009, 12:53 PM
Yeah the neck I have is sweeeet!
Here are the specs:

2000-1-2 San Dimas Charvel Neck
Handed: Right Handed
Neck and Finger Board Combination Style: Skunk Stripe Style All One Piece
Neck Wood: Rock Maple
Fingerboard Wood: Same as Neck Wood (Skunk Stripe Style)
Standard 21 Fret w/o Finger Board Extention
Finger Board Radius: 12
Fret Size and Type: Medium 6105 (.095 Wide X .047 Tall)
Tuner Hole Size: Standard 10 mm Gotoh / Sperzel / Shaller
Nut Width: 1-11/16
Heel Type and Size: Standard Strat Heel 2-3/16
Truss Rod Option: Vintage Single Acting Adjust at Heel
Neck Profile: Thin D .750 X .810
Standard Semi Rolled Finger Board Edges
Narrow 12th Dots Spacing Post 1964 and Charvel
LSR nut shelf on the neck.

Man the thing now finished is incredible to play

marksjohnc
06-03-2009, 01:01 PM
Just noticed how close the volume pot is to the pickup on the white one.
Much too close for me.

Yeah it's not the one that's staying. I have another one that is going on it with the pickup hole slanted a little and the volume knob in the right place. Just have to cut the guard carefully since I messed up the last one by rushing the cut.

GAR
06-03-2009, 01:06 PM
The only motivation one could have in reproducing the EVH logo, is to sell it.

That logo places a commodity pricing above the average ebayer who screws together a neck and body with four bolts.

I don't much care to see that kind of guitar building, anywhere. And the builder here has done it not just once, but twice.

Imagine the uncomfortable discussion involving this wall art, when having guests over "oh wow did you pay 12 grand for those?"

No, I built em myself.

"Well since you built them, why didn't you build a reproduction of the original? That makes these reproductions, of a reproduction."

(uncomfortable silence)

That's why I don't build copies. If you copy the original, you do it down to the tee - then there's people who will look at it and go "why make a knockoff of a star guitar? The embarrassment of being seen in public playing the thing.." and if you base the look on the modern repro, its inaccurate.

That Musicraft neck looks fantastic. That other one like Elvis said, with the black plastic truss-rod liner in view, is a clear giveaway of Asian origins.

Great wall art, but you didn't have logo with fake authentication on the headstock like that and I hope you don't do this for a living.

marksjohnc
06-03-2009, 01:09 PM
[QUOTE=ELVIS;1354083]You freaks know me...

They are very nice looking guitars. That doesn't make them sound all that great...

The red one has a Seymour Duncan SH 11 Custom Custom in it with a 2 meg volume pot that brings out everything that pup was intended to give. Learned some stuff from a 60 year old guitar tech. He showed me how to do my setup on it and when he was done the sound was ah....."Girl Gone Bad"

The Black and White's pickup is killer for the vintage vibe..an Attackbucker from Guitarattack.com

Go check out the mp3 and here for yourself if that's what your into. If not that's kewl!

GAR
06-03-2009, 01:12 PM
2 meg.. why?

marksjohnc
06-03-2009, 01:20 PM
The only motivation one could have in reproducing the EVH logo, is to sell it.

That logo places a commodity pricing above the average ebayer who screws together a neck and body with four bolts.

I don't much care to see that kind of guitar building, anywhere. And the builder here has done it not just once, but twice.

Imagine the uncomfortable discussion involving this wall art, when having guests over "oh wow did you pay 12 grand for those?"

No, I built em myself.

"Well since you built them, why didn't you build a reproduction of the original? That makes these reproductions, of a reproduction."

(uncomfortable silence)

That's why I don't build copies. If you copy the original, you do it down to the tee - then there's people who will look at it and go "why make a knockoff of a star guitar? The embarrassment of being seen in public playing the thing.." and if you base the look on the modern repro, its inaccurate.

That Musicraft neck looks fantastic. That other one like Elvis said, with the black plastic truss-rod liner in view, is a clear giveaway of Asian origins.

Great wall art, but you didn't have logo with fake authentication on the headstock like that and I hope you don't do this for a living.

Maybe you just can't build! I did it for my OWN enjoyment not anyone elses. Just wanted to see if I could do it. I NEVER said I was a pro builder. Your entitled to your opinions but if you attack me I'll bite back :angryone:
And I'm not trying to fool anyone. Yeah the one neck is nicer, but also cost$225.00 a price I can't shell out for every neck I buy. So waht the other is a Mighty Mite neck? The thing is still a player if you know how to finish it with true oil and adjust it right.

marksjohnc
06-03-2009, 01:25 PM
Maybe you just can't build! I did it for my OWN enjoyment not anyone elses. Just wanted to see if I could do it. I NEVER said I was a pro builder. Your entitled to your opinions but if you attack me I'll bite back :angryone:
And I'm not trying to fool anyone. Yeah the one neck is nicer, but also cost$225.00 a price I can't shell out for every neck I buy. So waht the other is a Mighty Mite neck? The thing is still a player if you know how to finish it with true oil and adjust it right.

I don't play them in public anyway...that would be like "Look at me, I'm Eddie"
Like I said I built them FOR MYself, not to sell to anyone on ebay or anywhere else and try to screw someone over.

GAR
06-03-2009, 02:19 PM
Why a 2 meg potentiometer?

kwame k
06-03-2009, 02:23 PM
Post pics of your guitars or STFU, Clay:fufu:

indeedido
06-03-2009, 03:10 PM
I put several logos on my Frankie. Charvel, EVH, EVH's signature. You know why? I fucking felt like it. It's mine and I can do whatever the hell I want to with it. If I have the skill to do it so be it. If I want to remove it I can put some 320 grit to it. My goal was to make what Charvel should have, an accurate Frankie with the empty pickup route and dummy pickup. Mine is what they should have made. If I want to relic it and make it look like a pile of shit someday I can. Any hack can take some Krylon and make a pile of shit like Ed did. Takes a little more skill to do what I did.

indeedido
06-03-2009, 05:47 PM
Why a 2 meg potentiometer?

Higher potentiometer resistance values (regardless of pickup type) produce a little more power and treble response. This applies to both volume and tone controls. I plan to put a 1 meg in one of my upcoming projects.

ELVIS
06-03-2009, 07:14 PM
I wasn't saying they DO sound bad or good, and I will check out the MP3's...

But I have 10 strats and none with a humbucker, but i did buy a 2000 lefty American Standard Strat that I'm turning into a Dave Murray replica. I have all the parts, correct vintage 80's Super Distortion, chrome pup rings, etc...

I did scallop the fretboard like most of my guitars, but I got lazy after that...

Last week, I stained the fretboard and attempted to clear it and it reacted some sort of way so I had to scrape it off...

I painted a Japanese neck exactly the same way on the same day and it came out perfect...

Strange...

jhale667
06-03-2009, 08:20 PM
Any hack can take some Krylon and make a pile of shit like Ed did. Takes a little more skill to do what I did.

Yes, reproducing said pile of shit in exacting detail is an artform. Especially if you're not doing the finish with the aid of vinyl patches shaped like the wear-marks on the original...(...cough, cough, Fender! Cough!) :D

Diamondjimi
06-03-2009, 08:27 PM
Post pics of your guitars or STFU, Clay:fufu:

No shit.
Hey Garbage , simply take your moldy old Charvette out of it's gigbag*cough* I mean garbage bag and ask the nice old librarian if she can take a picture of it for so you can share it with us?!

kwame k
06-03-2009, 08:28 PM
Yes, reproducing said pile of shit in exacting detail is an artform. Especially if you're not doing the finish with the aid of vinyl patches shaped like the wear-marks on the original...(...cough, cough, Fender! Cough!) :D

No shit? That's what Fender did and they charged how much for those fucking guitars? Unbelievable:pullinghair:

kwame k
06-03-2009, 08:29 PM
No shit.
Hey Garbage , simply take your moldy old Charvette out of it's gigbag*cough* I mean garbage bag and ask the nice old librarian if she can take a picture of it for so you can share it with us?!
:biggrin: Never gonna happen.

Diamondjimi
06-03-2009, 08:33 PM
Yes, reproducing said pile of shit in exacting detail is an artform.
Something Garbage would know zero about...

Especially if you're not doing the finish with the aid of vinyl patches shaped like the wear-marks on the original...(...cough, cough, Fender! Cough!) :D

Hmm, fill me in here bro. How is Fender using these patches? Are slapping them on when they paint (like you would a stencil)?

jhale667
06-03-2009, 08:39 PM
No shit? That's what Fender did and they charged how much for those fucking guitars? Unbelievable:pullinghair:

Trying to remember which relic site it was that was just ripping on them for supposedly doing that, but even they were like "how else are you going to make 300-500 guitars with the exact same wear pattern?" To do it all by hand, one imagines each one would take weeks...

kwame k
06-03-2009, 08:44 PM
Trying to remember which relic site it was that was just ripping on them for supposedly doing that, but even they were like "how else are you going to make 300-500 guitars with the exact same wear pattern?" To do it all by hand, one imagines each one would take weeks...

That's why I have some much respect for you guys that build your own stuff and make your own replicas. Any moron with money can buy that EVH shit from Fender, big deal.

Frankie was built for next to nothing and built to suit Ed's needs at the time. That's the true spirit of guitar building, IMO.

jhale667
06-03-2009, 09:06 PM
Any moron with money can buy that EVH shit from Fender, big deal.

Still, even if you can afford it - the irony of someone paying $25K for a replica of something it cost the owner of the original $200 to make themselves...:hee:

kwame k
06-03-2009, 09:08 PM
Still, even if you can afford it - the irony of someone paying $25K for a replica of something it cost the owner of the original $200 to make themselves...:hee:

Ironic, isn't it :biggrin:

Diamondjimi
06-03-2009, 09:14 PM
Frankie was built for next to nothing and built to suit Ed's needs at the time. That's the true spirit of guitar building, IMO.

Well said kwame. I'm building my own Frankie (I'm in the early stages). But I'm gonna go for the detailed relicing ,that's part of the challenge I'm looking forward to. But the bottom line is I'm doing it for myself and nobody else.
I'm gonna be starting a thread about it soon once I can get some progress happenin...

kwame k
06-03-2009, 09:17 PM
Well said kwame. I'm building my own Frankie (I'm in the early stages). But I'm gonna go for the detailed relicing ,that's part of the challenge I'm looking forward to. But the bottom line is I'm doing it for myself and nobody else.
I'm gonna be starting a thread about it soon once I can get some progress happenin...

Very cool, can't wait to see some pics :jammin:

jhale667
06-03-2009, 09:47 PM

Yeah, what he said! Let's see it! :baaa:

katie
06-03-2009, 09:47 PM
I'm building my own Frankie (I'm in the early stages). But I'm gonna go for the detailed relicing ,that's part of the challenge I'm looking forward to. But the bottom line is I'm doing it for myself and nobody else.

Bullshit. Post photos or fuck off !

ELVIS
06-03-2009, 09:54 PM
Shaddup...

katie
06-03-2009, 09:56 PM
Fuck off grandad!

Diamondjimi
06-03-2009, 10:07 PM

Yeah, what he said! Let's see it! :baaa:

Sooooon... Patience grasshoppers!;)

Bullshit. Post photos or fuck off !

Log out and fuck off Troll!!!

Shaddup...
Words of wisdom right there...

Fuck off grandad!

STFU and go take care of your children , Fishfolds!

GAR
06-04-2009, 05:03 PM
Well said kwame. I'm building my own Frankie (I'm in the early stages).

Let's not see the pics here.. do that at Warhams' place because the thought of the ensuing critique brought on from all the mistakes you're doomed to make is just gonna start another flame war, where you chase me all over the site saying "fuck off" n'stuff..

PLEASE keep that mess at Warhams'.

Igosplut
06-04-2009, 08:48 PM
Let's not see the pics here.. do that at Warhams' place because the thought of the ensuing critique brought on from all the mistakes you're doomed to make is just gonna start another flame war, where you chase me all over the site saying "fuck off" n'stuff..

Yea, that's it Diamond J. Shit DON'T POST any pictures of what you're trying to build. Baron Von Munchhausen/Walter Mitty/Coward.Child abuser/Gar, that can NEVER post ANY pictures of ANYTHING he allegedly owns will be Google/critiquing your Honest attempt at actually DOING something......

Trouble is, the things he really knows about are so repulsive nobody wants to know...

jhale667
06-04-2009, 11:16 PM

Shaddap.

Gee, DJ...guess this means you have to post it at both sites now...:hee:

GAR
06-05-2009, 10:10 AM
Why do you waste your time encouraging him.. he doesn't play!

kwame k
06-05-2009, 10:42 AM
Neither do you, so what's your point?

jhale667
06-05-2009, 11:00 AM

I've heard him, you idiot. Once again posting about things you haven't a clue on...

kwame k
06-05-2009, 01:19 PM
I've heard him, you idiot. Once again posting about things you haven't a clue on...

On a completely different subject, I want to have my Tele shipped out here, is there any better way than just UPS or reg mail?

Diamondjimi
06-06-2009, 01:31 AM

"fuck off" n'stuff.. Hmmm,wasn't that a Saturday morning tv show back in the 70's?:biggrin:

Don't worry bitch ,I'll be doing plenty of what you've never done here...posting pics.

Ya hungry Gardophile? Ya like the taste of crow? Soon Bitch ,soon...

Shaddap.

Gee, DJ...guess this means you have to post it at both sites now...:hee:

Damn straight. Big muthafuggin photos! ;)

Yer sayin Guitar Hero don't count,Bitch?!

GAR
06-06-2009, 03:47 PM

Yeah, and I've heard you..

jhale667
06-06-2009, 07:51 PM
Yeah, and I've heard you..

...And you've yet to post anything better, so STFU. :fufu:

GAR
06-07-2009, 02:29 AM
I may make and post clips if motivated..

jhale667
06-07-2009, 03:12 AM
...Everyone calling you out as a bitch isn't motivation enough? :lol:

Diamondjimi
06-07-2009, 12:30 PM

That bitch is owned for life...:biggrin:

GAR
06-07-2009, 04:32 PM

You anonymous cowards slag all the foul you want, I have 6 of them ignored and don't see it.

kwame k
06-07-2009, 05:22 PM
You anonymous cowards slag all the foul you want, I have 6 of them ignored and don't see it.

Like we really give a fuck! Stop spamming this thread with your bullshit, Clay.

Igosplut
06-07-2009, 07:36 PM

You're the fucking coward-child abuser.

Putting people on ignore is another pussy move.

You have nothing, therefore can show anything...

jhale667
06-08-2009, 12:01 AM

Pussy.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/Insult%20comic/ostrich2.jpg

You're the coward who can't post anything to back up his bullshit...you are so perma-owned.

chefcraig
06-08-2009, 12:17 AM
...And you've yet to post anything better, so STFU. :fufu:

This could have been worded better, in my opinion. The fact is, the clue-free dorkazoid has yet to post anything at all. The truth being, it must be fairly difficult to accomplish much when you are spending countless hours in the library, amounting to up to 50 or more posts in a single day.

GAR
06-08-2009, 12:18 AM
You can't FUCKING play the guitar!

What the fuck?!?! Okay? It starts with "Yankee Doodle" in Mel Bay songbook 1a or some shit.

Post a song and we'll talk. But that's all you can do, talk. And upload Nuno Bettencourt riffs on your wet-dream ebay parts guitar...

GAR
06-08-2009, 12:20 AM
You're the fucking coward-child abuser.

Putting people on ignore is another pussy move.

You have nothing, therefore can show anything...

I love watching steam pour from Igosplut's ears like this.. showing I dominate every square inch of that diminished cranium, but he's on ignore now!

chefcraig
06-08-2009, 12:35 AM
I love watching steam pour from Igosplut's ears like this.. showing I dominate every square inch of that diminished cranium of his.. but he's on ignore now!

Outstanding logic in place here: Lord Smoke-A-Dick here is placing people on ignore that actually give him the attention he so disparately craves. So he now needs to log out of the site every so often to keep aware, then must act as if he does not acknowledge what is said about him.

Then again, considering this imbecile's total lack of worth when faced with reality (or even basic fact gathering), he more than likely takes the derision as a compliment.

All in all, it's like playing a very slow and run-down version of "Whack-A-Mole". One's mallet actually starts to deteriorate after a while from nailing the varmint so squarely between the ears on such a redundant basis. In a nutshell, the challenge dissipates quite quickly.
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/aktion/action-smiley-060.gif

jhale667
06-08-2009, 03:29 PM
You can't FUCKING play the guitar!

What the fuck?!?! Okay? It starts with "Yankee Doodle" in Mel Bay songbook 1a or some shit.

Post a song and we'll talk. But that's all you can do, talk. And upload Nuno Bettencourt riffs on your wet-dream ebay parts guitar...

LMMFAO!!!!! :biggrin:

Wow, the jealousy is just eating at you, isn't it? :lol: Poor little GAyR, you sound a little distraught...:hee: My parts guitar obviously beats your P.O.S. plywood Charvette all to shit, since you've developed such a fixation with it. Seek help, sperm-burp.

You're just mad because no one caps on my video posts like they do when your no-talent butt-buddy Ace CaveKlan posts his drivel...and you know if you posted ANY example of your (obviously) sub-par skills you'll get hammered to the wall. You'd SO love to "compete", but you CAN'T, so you bitch. Pathetic fucking loser.

In other words, and get it fucking straight - now and forever, YOU'RE MY BITCH. Go ahead and put me on ignore now, troll-boy. I own you. :fufu:

jhale667
06-08-2009, 04:10 PM
Here's GAyR's favorite pic of the kids...

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs038.snc1/3315_89034897245_620012245_2423386_619330_n.jpg

GAR
06-09-2009, 03:37 AM
Of the five the one I'd go to first would probably be the grey one in the middle if it didn't have that EMG in it.

I actually own no guitar with EMG's, I use real preamps not integrated ones that are married to the pickup.

If you change the pickup, you're screwed because the pots are incompatible, so I never got into EMG's. Who wants to spend the weekend with the soldering iron, and not playing anyways? If you go EMG you are stuck with low impedance pots, so you have to gut your cavity each time you fool around in there changing a passive pickup in it.

I had an 81-85 set, but didn't find it versatile and before that I had an original "H" which was rare, they were experimental and I loved it but it was very limited - a one trick pony. So I do have experience with EMG's I never talk about em though..

I'm past the having pretty guitars phase having smashed better looking than this, but each to his own!

I am really indifferent about your collection, but if you asked me what I'd do, I'd keep grey, black and sunburst then sell everything else.

Every neck, body, every other piece of crap, sell them Rocktron pedals, sell the Boogie, sell that junk Carvin cab and buy yourself a used pair of Recto slants with v30's, buy a Mark 5 head, buy a Marshall 1960AX or 1960BX cab with the greenbacks, change out two greens in each cab, then sell off the Marshall w V30's and buy a second Mark 5.

Then you can prepare to hunt some bear. Once you hear stereo chorus pumped thru two separate amps you'll wet your pants, that's why my rig is 3 channels: two heads for dirty, two heads for clean left and clean right.

After my recommendation you're left with 3 guitars, two decent cabs and two modern heads. If you can't find a decent sound by then, it's not the equipment.

indeedido
06-09-2009, 09:47 AM
How are you screwed if you want to change the pickup? If you have a passive pickup, you have to resolder the pot anyway, so what is the big deal taking the nut off the EMG pot and putting a 500k pot in its place? You're soldering anyway. Not like you can plug and play a passive pickup like the EMG does.

jhale667
06-09-2009, 11:27 AM
Not that handy with a soldering iron, GAyR? I mean, how long does it take to change out a potentiometer, FFS? :rolleyes: When I recently changed them out to passives, took longer to mount them then to actually wire them.

I'll post a detailed diagram of what you can do with your "recommendations" later...:D

GAR
06-09-2009, 03:42 PM
Let go of the junk, Jay. Just let it go..

I got a cheap 9.99 digital camera (walgreens) for my chick so she could ebay her junk online, and it's working pretty good.

Try one. 28 exposures limit, then you gotta download 'em. And when you shut the camera off, flip the battery cover or they'll drain.

GAR
06-09-2009, 03:44 PM
You might get 4 hun for that gloryhole koa job, that alone could nab a used beater Marshall straight w/greenbacks.

kwame k
06-09-2009, 04:46 PM
What complete and utter nonsense, as usual, Clay. It's so obvious that you've never played and are jealous of every real guitarist on this board.

First off, unless you are trying to recreate a particular sound of a recorded guitarist, like let's say Ed's tone on Fair Warning, it is pretty irrelevant what type of set up or guitar someone plays. All of us who have played in bands and have actually jammed with great, good, bad or horrible musicians know for a fact that two musicians can jam on the exact same rig and get two completely different sounds. It's not the gear you use but how you use that gear, it's in the hands, man. Guys like Jay make their rigs to suit their needs because, A: they can and B: they found that the off the rack stuff doesn't do what they require and therefore set out to tweak the equipment to fit their needs.

That's something real musicians learn early in their life.

jhale667
06-09-2009, 05:15 PM
Let go of the junk, Jay. Just let it go..

LMAO @ some (again, obviously) envious tool who claims to own a crappy plywood Charvette calling my gear "junk". :biggrin:

GAyR's not a musician. Real OR imagined. He is, however, a permanently owned whiny bitch. :D

ELVIS
06-09-2009, 05:49 PM
9.99 digital camera ??

Hahahahahahahahaahaha!!!!

GAR
06-10-2009, 12:04 AM
She's not tech-savvy and doesn't understand the value in paying 200.

I'm assuming Jay is holding onto the second-worst speakers design in the Celestion catalogue, is due to lack of funds or I wouldnt' advise a shitty cam either that or he's stupid

Diamondjimi
06-10-2009, 12:26 AM
She's not tech-savvy and doesn't understand the value in paying 200.

Why didn't you at least buy her a hundred dollar camera for posting Ebay pics?

jhale667
06-10-2009, 12:35 AM
Yeah, and we all know what happens when you assume...don't we, GAyR.

I'm obsessed with Jay. I'm also really stupid.

Tell us something we don't know.

And quit whining about the speakers, turd-burglar. I'll change them out when and if I feel like it, not because some wannabe cork-sniffer jackass says so...
I'll still sound better than your non-playing ass ever could...:tongue0011:

kwame k
06-10-2009, 12:38 AM
Yeah, and we all know what happens when you assume...don't we, GAyR.

Tell us something we don't know.

And quit whining about the speakers, turd-burglar. I'll change them out when and if I feel like it, not because some wannabe cork-sniffer jackass says so...
I'll still sound better than your non-playing ass ever could...:tongue0011:

:biggrin:

jhale667
06-10-2009, 12:51 AM
http://www.gumtree.ie/posting_images/84/38504084__1241556941__1__1-1c1a5da21919d9c7a8aa1f1382fff0d9.__big__.jpg

Charvette - the third-rate knock-off you buy your illegitimate son...y'know, the one you don't really like. :hee:

http://www.smalltownbluesman.de/strat/charvette3.jpg

I see the attraction now...it's got YOU written all over it, GAyR..plywood, crappy pickups, cheap hardware, including barely functional tuners, and a fucking JOKE for a bridge...is yours day-glo PINK, one imagines? :lol:

Probably has a "I heart cock" sticker on it, too...:hee:

indeedido
06-10-2009, 10:36 AM
Ah, now it all makes sense. He flames everyone on their project guitars because he lacks the skills. He is the proud owner of a 1987 Charvette that he ruined attempting to paint himself. Thus resulting in this quite lame guitar and takes out his frustration on us.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p301/indeedido/BS8jqgmkKGrHgoH-D8EjlLlcYWBKFyrGnrJ.jpg

GAR
06-10-2009, 02:48 PM
Ah, now it all makes sense. He flames everyone on their project guitars because he lacks the skills.

That's not the point, what I'm suggesting is I'm past a certain phase where more than one or two guitars is unimportant at this stage in Jay's playing skill and what he should really focus on is getting that amp he wants, and letting go of the clutter impeding him from moving forward.

I see Jay stuck at a point knowing the way out, if he doesn't like my opinion he disparages, so at this point it's starting to look like pearls to swine, innit?

GAR
06-10-2009, 02:49 PM
Jay, consider those put-togethers "learning curves" and not a waste of time. They can afford you the next move forward, that's how you have to look at it as.

kwame k
06-10-2009, 02:53 PM
Do us all a favor and seek help:pullinghair:

Diamondjimi
06-10-2009, 03:06 PM
That's not the point, what I'm suggesting is I'm past a certain phase where more than one or two guitars is unimportant at this stage in Jay's playing skill and what he should really focus on is getting that amp he wants, and letting go of the clutter impeding him from moving forward.

I see Jay stuck at a point knowing the way out, if he doesn't like my opinion he disparages, so at this point it's starting to look like pearls to swine, innit?

Jay, consider those put-togethers "learning curves" and not a waste of time. They can afford you the next move forward, that's how you have to look at it as.

You don't know shit ,FUCK OFF!!!

GAR
06-10-2009, 05:00 PM
It's only advice, plus a little dry humor which cunt be helped y'know..

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8j3PSKHCDWc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8j3PSKHCDWc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Igosplut
06-10-2009, 05:00 PM
Well you ARE a cunt so it figures....

kwame k
06-10-2009, 05:08 PM
The liar says he has us on ignore but groans at our posts?

Seriously, you need help and since you more than likely are on welfare, the state will pick up the tab.

GAR
06-10-2009, 05:11 PM
I found today you can click "view post" if you want till the bitching-button runs out.

Igosplut
06-10-2009, 05:13 PM
The liar says he has us on ignore but groans at our posts?

Seriously, you need help and since you more than likely are on welfare, the state will pick up the tab.

Well, he lies about everything else so I figured he lied about putting us on ignore too. And I was right, he lied..

Besides if it wasn't for us NOBODY would pay him any mind....

kwame k
06-10-2009, 05:14 PM
Sure liar! Is that in the same fantasy world as your Imaginary Guitar and Drum Collection?

kwame k
06-10-2009, 05:16 PM
Well, he lies about everything else so I figured he lied about putting us on ignore too. And I was right, he lied..

Besides if it wasn't for us NOBODY would pay him any mind....

Very true, we feed the Attention Whore, don't we. It's just so fun proving him wrong and catching him in his lies.

Igosplut
06-10-2009, 05:19 PM
I found today you can click "view post" if you want till the bitching-button runs out.

We are NEVER letting up on you...

You might as well leave or get used to it.

ELVIS
06-10-2009, 05:29 PM
I kinda feel like an idiot for believing many of the things GAR has said on many occasions...

I didn't post tons of pics, but everything I have said here was the truth and the pics are real...

The money I dropped for the guitars, amps and all that goes with it would drop a rich man's jaw...

Tighten up Gar, we don't exactly hate you, yet...

At least I don't...

But if you can't be honest on a website, you have troubles, mac...

LoungeMachine
06-10-2009, 05:33 PM
I kinda feel like an idiot for believing many of the things GAR has said on many occasions...

I didn't post tons of pics, but everything I have said here was the truth and the pics are real...

The money I dropped for the guitars, amps and all that goes with it would drop a rich man's jaw...

At least I don't...

But if you can't be honest on a website, you have troubles, mac...

Well said, man.

:gulp:

kwame k
06-10-2009, 05:34 PM
I second that!

LoungeMachine
06-10-2009, 05:35 PM
I found today .

:lmao:

How convenient for your story.......

GAR
06-10-2009, 05:38 PM
.. and for those otherwise unused groans.

ELVIS
06-10-2009, 05:39 PM

jhale667
06-10-2009, 05:43 PM

Funny, I see you jumping off a bridge, you know-nothing douche. When will you get past the "phase" where you're an ass at every available opportunity? Ever going to get past THAT point, mouth-breather? And LMAO at "phase" of my "skill", as if you're capable of proving you're even in the PARKING LOT of the ballpark, asshat. Your opinion is as worthless as you are, and no one is interested in it.

I'm not disparaging, btw I'm straight-up ridiculing your pathetic, jealous ass. You're a joke. Sucks wishing you were me, huh? :D

And consider this your invitation to go fuck yourself. :fufu:

GAR
06-10-2009, 05:44 PM
But if you can't be honest ..

What's dishonest, you think you have to unblock someone to view their post?

Try blocking someone, then click View Post on the blocked username's post. I don't make this stuff up but apparently I'm the only one who's learning how to use this feature because we didn't have it before. Or did we?

Once you view the post, you can groan 'em for whatever reason or no reason which I do both.

ELVIS
06-10-2009, 05:46 PM
How bout this ??

I took your words and googled them and found your entire posts...

GAR
06-10-2009, 05:48 PM
Sucks wishing you were me, huh? And consider this your invitation to go fuck yourself.

I feel sorry for you, but that's half-hearted when I take cheap shots at you which is unfair and I apologize once again. But when you start up your name-calling bullshit it's only fair I jab back from time to time, don't you think?

Don't be such a sourpuss.

GAR
06-10-2009, 05:51 PM
How bout this ??

"Ignore User" doesn't mean the google bot ignores, what's your point E?

kwame k
06-10-2009, 05:53 PM
The same point everyone here has been making! You don't own a fucking guitar and every bit of supposed knowledge you claim to have comes from Google.

jhale667
06-10-2009, 05:57 PM
I feel sorry for you

...The feeling's mutual.

LoungeMachine
06-10-2009, 05:59 PM
How bout this ??

Oh, shit

To use a favorite phrase of Gaydar's......

OWNED

kwame k
06-10-2009, 06:00 PM
:hee:

GAR
06-10-2009, 06:10 PM
Owned.. show me where I've copied someone else's post as my own?

Show just one. The last post I copied was a list of blue-dog Democrats from Wikipedia which was pretty clear it was copied FROM there, with the formatting included so if the claim is misrepresenting my own posts from elsewhere prove it.

kwame k
06-10-2009, 06:15 PM
Prove you even have a guitar first.

Diamondjimi
06-10-2009, 07:18 PM
Very true, we feed the Attention Whore, don't we. It's just so fun proving him wrong and catching him in his lies.

It's sport, kinda like own and release

We are NEVER letting up on you...

You might as well leave or get used to it.

Sad truth is we are all he has..:(

It's not your fault dude, he's a professional Troll. Besides ,some of the things Kaptain Kut n Paste are true. They just don't come from his brain...

Yes the cuntplete opposite of Garipedia. He post's zero pics of his shit and is constantly caught in his misinformed lies & opinions..

So does Gar's ,on planet Bullshit. A place where imaginary guitar collections are commonplace...

What do you mean by "we"?:biggrin:

Funny, I see you jumping off a bridge, you know-nothing douche. Your opinion is as worthless as you are, and no one is interested in it.
Pwn3d! (again)

What's dishonest, you think you have to unblock someone to view their post?
If you block a poster ,why do you give a flying fuck what they have to say? Asspipe!

I don't make this stuff up but ...

Oxymoron?

How bout this ??

:lol:

So true!

I feel sorry for you, but that's half-hearted when I take cheap shots at you which is unfair and I apologize once again.
*cough*Pussybitch*cough*
Sounds like someone wants to be your special new friend ,Jay!

The same point everyone here has been making! You don't own a fucking guitar and every bit of supposed knowledge you claim to have comes from Google.

Owned again!

Wait

for

it...

Owned.. show me where I've copied someone else's post as my own?

Show just one. The last post I copied .......

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/BuseyFAIL.jpg

GAR
06-10-2009, 07:33 PM
I've had the kind of gear Jay has, and was happy with it at the time like his right now.

Obviously his goals are quite different than mine, or he would just confess saying "you know what, STFU I'll upgrade when I'm damn good and ready" but he says he's completely happy with what he's got.

Which is a lie, or else he wouldn't borrow his buddys' greenbacked cabinet when he tries to record a keeper track.

That is most dishonest.

Diamondjimi
06-10-2009, 08:11 PM
I've had the kind of gear Jay has, and was happy with it at the time like his right now.

Really? Oh yes back on planet Bullshit...

Obviously his goals are quite different than mine,

Understatement of the year. Jay already has a job and a place to live!

jhale667
06-10-2009, 08:27 PM
I've had the kind of gear Jay has

Liar. :lmao: Yeah, then you decided based on your complete lack of talent, a Charvette was "good enough". Sure...

Obviously his goals are quite different than mine,

You're right there; A) I actually have goals, and B) In stark contrast to the only one you've demonstrated, being an asspipe isn't one of them...

Oh, and let's not forget - I have a job that can't be stolen by an illegal immigrant...

or he would just confess saying "you know what, STFU I'll upgrade when I'm damn good and ready" but he says he's completely happy with what he's got.

God, you're thick - I said IF I ever decided to change out my speakers, I would. Then I mentioned what a wannabe cork-sniffer tool you are. Ah, but since you have us all on ignore like the pussy you are, you probably missed that - otherwise you have an issue with reading comprehension. Considering I get complimented on my sound and playing by people with far more credibility than you, I'm doing fine with the ones I have.
I'm continuously updating my gear, but for YOU to sit there and say I need to "upgrade" my guitars - the ones I built exactly to my specifications, that do exactly what I want? You're beyond an idiot. "Upgrade" to what? Some off-the-rack cookie cutter piece of shit so you'll feel better about yourself? Fuck off. :hee: You're so obsessed with my Koa guitar it's funny albeit somewhat creepy. You can't have it. Gee, and since one-piece Koa bodies have become prohibitively expensive and rare, you can't build one like it either.

Which is a lie, or else he wouldn't borrow his buddys' greenbacked cabinet when he tries to record a keeper track.

That is most dishonest.

This from the guy that LIES in almost every post. :lol: Please.
Again, you're an idiot. How would you know what we're using for keeper tracks? I said I may borrow it. And if I do, probably would blend those tracks with the others, but then that's getting way over your head obviously...:biggrin:

If you COULD play like me, or DJ, or Thrills, or any other real musician on this board, you'd have posted proof by now, but you CAN'T. So once again, post up or shut up, pussy-boy. :tongue0011:

jhale667
06-10-2009, 08:28 PM
Really? Oh yes back on planet Bullshit...

Understatement of the year. Jay already has a job and a place to live!

Igosplut
06-10-2009, 08:38 PM

Obviously his goals are quite different than mine, or he would just confess saying "you know what, STFU I'll upgrade when I'm damn good and ready" but he says he's completely happy with what he's got.

One more example of you trying to imply that because he's "Happy" with his present gear, and you inferring that because of that he's somehow "substandard" because he doesn't frame his response to your liking just shows the depth of your personality defects.

Being earnest in your endeavors is far more impressive than just ridiculing someone for your perceived lack of knowledge for not using better gear.

That is most dishonest.

The man that has been proved to be the most dishonest, Cowardly, lying, poser to hit this board is now going to make a moral judgment on someone else who has done nothing more than being straight up and disagreeing with him over nothing more than musical instruments.....

kwame k
06-10-2009, 10:33 PM
Jay, even that fucking crappy cel phone video proves you got tone for days. WTF man, if I was out in Cali dude, we'd be jamming together.

You know once I get my recording gear shipped out here we should do some online jamming. The freeware software they have now has fixed the latency issues, I've done some online jamming with my bud back in Portland and it's not too bad.

kwame k
06-10-2009, 10:35 PM
It's sport, kinda like own and release

Sad truth is we are all he has..:(

It's not your fault dude, he's a professional Troll. Besides ,some of the things Kaptain Kut n Paste are true. They just don't come from his brain...

Yes the cuntplete opposite of Garipedia. He post's zero pics of his shit and is constantly caught in his misinformed lies & opinions..

So does Gar's ,on planet Bullshit. A place where imaginary guitar collections are commonplace...

What do you mean by "we"?:biggrin:

Pwn3d! (again)

If you block a poster ,why do you give a flying fuck what they have to say? Asspipe!

Oxymoron?

:lol:

So true!

*cough*Pussybitch*cough*
Sounds like someone wants to be your special new friend ,Jay!

Owned again!

Wait

for

it...

OMG, my sides!!!!!!! Post of the week award goes to you.

Diamondjimi
06-10-2009, 10:41 PM
:D

;)

GAR
06-11-2009, 01:59 AM
I said IF I ever decided to change out my speakers, I would. Then I mentioned what a wannabe cork-sniffer tool you are.

I'd have nothing against your gear if you had said you were happy with it, but with comments like this - plus as an elaborated an attack - I just don't think you can be in any way serious about it.

If you were so pleased with the Koa, keep it and ditch the others, the amp, and that Barfin cab.

Then you'd have the money for the MarkV and a pair of recto slants to boot but you wont do that because you're afraid of letting go like the infant who finds comfort rolling in his shit until just before it becomes cool and clammy.

So don't cry to me about how content your guitars have made you, I'm just suggesting you lose some and move up to better.

Maybe a shiny, new Washburn Paul Stanley model perhaps? Not one poseur in this thread could hold back posing in the mirror to "Cold Gin" with this thing.. G-d it just takes one back to the 4th grade again doesn't it?

kwame k
06-11-2009, 09:45 AM
I'd have nothing against your gear if you had said you were happy with it, but with comments like this - plus as an elaborated an attack - I just don't think you can be in any way serious about it.

If you were so pleased with the Koa, keep it and ditch the others, the amp, and that Barfin cab.

Then you'd have the money for the MarkV and a pair of recto slants to boot but you wont do that because you're afraid of letting go like the infant who finds comfort rolling in his shit until just before it becomes cool and clammy.

So don't cry to me about how content your guitars have made you, I'm just suggesting you lose some and move up to better.

Maybe a shiny, new Washburn Paul Stanley model perhaps? Not one poseur in this thread could hold back posing in the mirror to "Cold Gin" with this thing.. G-d it just takes one back to the 4th grade again doesn't it?

Really Clay, post pics of your shit or STFU! I'm a betting man, I'll wager 100 bucks that you have never even owned a guitar in your life.

jhale667
06-11-2009, 10:33 AM
Yeah, dump my babies for a fucking Paul Stanley guitar...god, you're a complete idiot GAyR...:lmao: now you're just being stupid (more so than usual).

Thing is, I AM completely happy with my builds...and it would be impossible to "upgrade" to "better"...there's no such thing.

GAR
06-11-2009, 01:39 PM
Keep the Koa, and the black one then. I wanna see you with that mark 5 by the end of summer.. and into a new cab!

jhale667
06-11-2009, 01:51 PM
Keeping them ALL, thanks.

No one cares what you want. :lmao:

kwame k
06-11-2009, 04:18 PM
He really just doesn't get it. Kinda thick in the noodle!

LoungeMachine
06-11-2009, 04:51 PM
Keeping them ALL, thanks.

No one cares what you want. :lmao:

It's not unlike how he's always telling the webbies which mods to keep, and which to de-mod.... :lmao:

They care what he thinks just as much.

GAR
06-11-2009, 05:04 PM
This is like some kind of Dumb and Dumber act you're playin on me Jay?

LoungeMachine
06-11-2009, 05:10 PM
This is like some kind of Dumb and Dumber act you're playin on me Jay?

You have both parts down......

kwame k
06-11-2009, 05:20 PM
Too easy!

GAR
06-11-2009, 05:21 PM
Not to worry, Jay's got some amazing feats of fretting acrobatics just waiting to pour out of those budget pieces.

I can't wait. For the songs.. the "acrobatics" I guess I've seen enough of..

kwame k
06-11-2009, 06:30 PM
I'm sure Jay really gives a fuck what you think, Clay!

jhale667
06-11-2009, 07:48 PM
Nope, sure don't! :D

My "budget" pieces (and "fretboard acrobatics") kick his ass, and he knows it. Otherwise he'd stop obsessing over them.

GAR
06-11-2009, 08:46 PM
What's creepy is your defense of these things, but okay.

kwame k
06-11-2009, 08:49 PM
Sure is creepy, custom made guitars built to Jay's tastes and specs. Jealous much, Clay?

LoungeMachine
06-11-2009, 09:03 PM

No, LibraryBoy. What's "creepy", is that a great MOD/poster who is WELCOME at every VH site has a true knowledge, affinty, and exptertise in the gear world, backs up his posts with pics and links, but still has YOU trolling him telling him what to own, and what to buy.

As if ANYONE ANYWHERE gives a shit what YOU think.

Jhale plays for Team Hetero, GayDar. Give it up.

Savicki is more your style......

kwame k
06-11-2009, 09:14 PM
Yup, I got a ton of useful information from Jay. Even gonna try a few mods to my Tele because of some of the guys here.

Guitar Shark
06-11-2009, 09:17 PM

That picture is fucking hilarious!

:rofl:

kwame k
06-11-2009, 09:22 PM
Wait, Clay's real name is Gary and Gary B is bat shit insane.......... coincidence?

Hey! Clay are you really Gary Busey?

jhale667
06-11-2009, 09:27 PM
Too fucking hilarious.

http://laughingsquid.com/wp-content/uploads/royal-fail.jpg

Riiight. You are so deeply in denial, it's almost comical.
Why would I need to defend them, again? You're the only one that seems to have an issue with them, reach-around. What part of I built them to my exact specifications and they do exactly what I want are you not getting? :lmao: How am I going to improve on that, except perhaps by building more of them? Oh wait, I am! :biggrin:

Not to mention your recommendations for guitars - are FUCKING IDIOTIC! A Washburn Paul Stanley? Put down the crackpipe, FFS. The only other things I'd even consider would have to be custom-ordered anyway, so why the fuck would I pay an extra GRAND or two essentially for a logo on something I can build and maintain myself, again?? :hee: So a dumbass like you might "respect" it? Again, fuck off. ;) Most people appreciate people who can build their own instruments, but then - most people have functioning brain stems.

It pretty obvious that your problem is you resent anyone who's smart enough to not only know exactly what they want in their guitars, but make them a reality as well...

And let's count how many people have ever shared your idiotic opinion...nope, it's just YOU. :) Congrats on being the definite minority in this scenario, racist! :lol:

kwame k
06-11-2009, 09:30 PM
Game, set, match!

GAR
06-11-2009, 09:35 PM
http://www.feedback.nl/images/cache/productafbeeldingen/dean-dimebag_razorback2tone_350_fffef1_75.jpg

Well if you can't afford such a fine instrument as a Stanley model, let's get some pointies hangin' over your shoulder with THIS.

It's only just under a grand. That will get you some looks, boy!

GAR
06-11-2009, 09:37 PM
Game, set, match!

Shut the fluff up and grow a pair.

kwame k
http://www.feedback.nl/images/cache/productafbeeldingen/dean-dimebag_razorback2tone_350_fffef1_75.jpg

Well if you can't afford such a fine instrument as a Stanley model, let's get some pointies hangin' over your shoulder with THIS.

Looks like.......are you fucking stuck in the 80's or is Dimebag back from the dead?

kwame k
Shut the fluff up and grow a pair.

.....says the liar who can't even post his guitar collection.

GAR
06-11-2009, 09:42 PM
Never said I'd show my guitars, DoRag.

kwame k
06-11-2009, 09:44 PM
Never said I'd show my guitars, DoRag.
You just can't comprehend, can you Clay. You've been called out by everyone here to post pics of your guitars or STFU.

GAR
06-11-2009, 09:47 PM
You just can't comprehend, can you Clay. You've been called out by everyone here to post pics of your guitars or STFU.

Goodness! Jealous of what you can't even see, tsk tsk.

kwame k
06-11-2009, 09:48 PM
DoRag, you really want to go there Clay? Fashion statements from the fucking dork who wears his hair like this?

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/m_963eeb8dde937619daee4d96482be33d.jpghttp://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/clay.jpg

GAR
06-11-2009, 09:50 PM
I'm framing the one with the do-rag to the left in the avatar for Mr Chirpy's cage lining tonite.

kwame k
06-11-2009, 09:51 PM
Goodness! Jealous of what you can't even see, tsk tsk.

Typical coward bullshit! Just proves everyone's point here.....you don't own a guitar and if it wasn't for google, you'd be lost.

BTW, how does it feel to be hated by 99.99% of the people here and being banned from all the VH websites, except here, yet.

Gotta fuck with the little to no mental balance you may have.

kwame k
06-11-2009, 09:52 PM
I'm framing the one with the do-rag to the left in the avatar for Mr Chirpy's cage lining tonite.
Tell your boyfriend I said Hi!

GAR
06-11-2009, 09:55 PM
Tell the handicapped drummer he left his latex fisting glove on.

It's fashionable, but a playing impediment. If you played, you'd know this.

GAR
06-11-2009, 09:56 PM
oh I googled "drumming glove" and your face showed up on the wikipedia link. not my fault

kwame k
06-11-2009, 10:00 PM

I gotta agree with ya Clay. You would be the expert on impediments. You have social, mental........fuck, the list is just too long.

GAR
06-11-2009, 10:09 PM
If you gave Janis Joplin back her spectacles maybe you can read your list off in full instead of looking like a spectacle.

GAR
06-11-2009, 10:10 PM
We do not need to see the leather thong. I'm thankful the photo leaves the rest to Jay's imagination..

jhale667
06-11-2009, 10:21 PM

Let's not and say we did. :fufu:

"Fine Instrument"? Bwhahhahahahahaa!!!!! :lmao:

That might get a look in bizarro world, perhaps...fucking hideous. Are you senile, or just kidding? Wouldn't be caught dead with that shit.

I was a "boy" when I had your IQ, Mensa.

GAR
06-11-2009, 10:29 PM
Are you senile, or just kidding?

FOCUS: It may take awhile to figure out, Special J

jhale667
06-11-2009, 11:39 PM
Neither, just a troll.

kwame k
06-12-2009, 01:05 AM
We do not need to see the leather thong. I'm thankful the photo leaves the rest to Jay's imagination..
Homo project much, Clay?

Diamondjimi
06-12-2009, 01:07 AM
DoRag, you really want to go there Clay? Fashion statements from the fucking dork who wears his hair like this?

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/m_963eeb8dde937619daee4d96482be33d.jpg :poofters:http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/clay.jpg

*cough*Faggots*cough*

oh I googled "drumming glove" and your face showed up on the wikipedia link. not my fault

If you gave Janis Joplin back her spectacles maybe you can read your list off in full instead of looking like a spectacle.

FOCUS: It may take awhile to figure out, Special J

Weak !

Give it up .Bitch....

kwame k
06-12-2009, 01:09 AM
Jimi, you have the night shift of owing, Clay.

Diamondjimi
06-12-2009, 01:15 AM
Jimi, you have the night shift of owing, Clay.

This clown is dumber than Joe Thudner!
He pretty much owns himself with every post.

GAR = Hero of the Stupids! :clown:

kwame k
06-12-2009, 01:16 AM
:biggrin: yet too stupid to even realize it.

GAR
06-12-2009, 02:40 AM
Geez, the big vulture of the nest gives a little breathing space - and the little chirps take a predictable deep breath of air n' think they fuckin' own the roost!

I think you kiddez enjoy being abused! Know what? I'm getting tired of being an asshole, that's WHY you're on ignore so I can be myself without being provoked to abuse you worthless amoebas.

jhale667
06-12-2009, 10:22 AM
I'm getting tired of being an asshole

Then stop already. Simple enough.

that's WHY you're on ignore

No, here's why... :hee:

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/basketball/knicks/blog/ostrich_head_in_ground_full.jpg

That and the rampant perma-ownings... :D

indeedido
06-12-2009, 01:15 PM
I'm getting tired of being an asshole.

We are all tired of that too. Every post I go to, there you are. Same song, different verse.

chefcraig
06-12-2009, 01:24 PM
We are all tired of that too. Every post I go to, there you are. Same song, different verse.

And usually with the lyrics hopelessly scrambled beyond all comprehension, if not altogether wrong.

LoungeMachine
06-12-2009, 01:52 PM
I think you kiddez enjoy being abused! Know what? I'm getting tired of being an asshole, that's WHY you're on ignore so I can be myself without being provoked to abuse you worthless amoebas.

You can't put us mods on ignore.....

And those who you claim to have on ignore, you reply to everytime....

Be yourself?

You haven't been yourself JizzyStool left you for a woman, and got her knocked up. To deal with your pain you had start a thread pretending he was DEAD.

Diamondjimi
06-12-2009, 05:08 PM
GARipedia has been groaned at more than anyone in the entire Army, even more than
Savicki.

You should be proud , at least you've finally accomplished something with your life! :D

GAR
06-13-2009, 04:02 AM

You can't put us mods on ignore...

Doesn't mean I pay attention to 'em.

jhale667
06-13-2009, 04:21 AM
Oh, but you do...:lmao:

GAR
06-13-2009, 04:37 AM
.. in the current topic, duhh

It doesnt make an irrelevant mod interesting, due to the fact they aren't ignorable.

jhale667
06-13-2009, 05:09 AM
Be sure and mention that in your next memo about which of us should be de-modded, or put it on your to-do list once you're supermod...:hee:

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/boosm.jpg

PS: Bow down to her or she will destroy you. :tongue0011:

GAR
06-13-2009, 01:00 PM
Because you don't edit posts or delete them and you're not a dickhead Mod I follow your posts. There's only 2, you know which, and they are totally irrelevant because they contribute nothing and confuse arrogance and rudeness for engaging discussion which is really only disruption - that's why I wished I could Ignore them - but you cannot add Moderators to the ignore list..

And I don't hate the Koa but it's just not the Golden Britches you make it out to be, and you put it up there so expect to be teased once in awhile when you go overboard defending it.

It's okay you won't move up to better gear, I have a different view thats all.

jhale667
06-13-2009, 01:33 PM
And I don't hate the Koa but it's just not the Golden Britches you make it out to be

He pronounced, having never heard or played the thing...whatever, dude. :rolleyes: Works for me, which is what I care about. And what you can't wrap your head around.
It's how you express your differing opinion that makes you look like a retard. Your concept of "better" (and repeated attempts to thus belittle my - or anyone's guitars for that matter) is ridiculous. Give it up.

Where am I going to get something "better" than what I've spec'd out myself down to the last component, again Mensa?

All of my necks have the same wide nut width by design - not readily available in production instruments; 3 out of 5 even have the same back profile and fret wire. All of the woods used for the bodies were specifically chosen, and are ridiculous up-charges and wait-times from say, the Fender or Charvel Custom Shops, the only places I'd essentially be able to order the exact same things from.
Each one has (very) specific pickup (and electronic) combinations that aren't available on any off-the-rack instrument. There is absolutely nothing sub-standard in regards to their hardware; real American Vintage Fender trems or OFRs -no licensed shit. Nothing whatsoever was skimped on.

I've worked out every detail in what makes a perfect guitar for me, and have done several variations on the theme. Gee, just like EVH used to! The rest of the board seems to share my opinion it's kinda fun and cool, and that bugs the shit out of you for some reason...

So how exactly could I get "better" gear again, Einstein? Are you that stupid? Oh, wait. :biggrin:

It's not me going "overboard", I'm elaborating so perhaps it'll sink in what a colossal jackass you come off like preaching to me about my gear. :tongue0011:

Reverberator
06-13-2009, 09:08 PM
Listen .... I play and have some decent gits but this aint about gear anymore is it, its about who can beat the shit out of Gar the most.

Especially in a newbies thread about his shit ....fuck.

But you all have a point .... Gar ...please post some pics cos i'd really fuckin love it if you were true , really would.... but fuck it's getting hard for you now geez , cmon.

GAR
06-13-2009, 10:30 PM
So how exactly could I get "better" gear again, Einstein?

We're not going thru this a third time, and no Rev not even one pic of my stuff I don't have time.

The last pics I uploaded in the About Potting Pickups thread 7 years back, was an elaborated pictorial now gone I think only Cato has saved. Our Junior Members from Dumbfuckistan here talked shit that it wasn't my pics, that it wasn't a real PAF I was potting, and on and on so that's it.

No pics for you!

I may do an About Retolexing thread, getting ready to redo my sixth cabinet here which I may post since black vinyl coverings are pretty generic.. unlike my personal instruments. But nobody knows how to do it, so I think that would help.

jhale667
06-13-2009, 10:35 PM
no Rev not even one pic of my stuff I don't have time.

Cough, cough...Bullshit! :hee:

We're not going thru this a third time,

..tired of getting owned on the subject?

GAR
06-14-2009, 01:12 AM
I'm bored with your projections?

jhale667
06-14-2009, 02:56 AM
More like too lame to post pics?

GAR
06-14-2009, 03:17 AM
"not willing at this time" - how does a statement like this for the 8th time earn you an owning?

My no is a no.. man I busted my ass yesterday going thru my storage throwing shit out, pulling things moving things round, more stuff to donate and I can walk thru the place and it's after 11pm which is way past the gate code locks out, and I gotta MacGuyver the gate to get out!

Plus I'm filthy and I'm pissed off, and the car is fully loaded - would you feel like taking pics for some ether people you'll never, ever meet out there on the ethernet?

jhale667
06-14-2009, 03:39 AM
Excuses, excuses...

GAR
06-14-2009, 05:00 PM
I think the biggest excuse for not playing and moving forward that I've ever heard in my life, is "oh don't youll leave scratches.."

I don't see many scratches in those shiny finishes, Jay, numb sane

jhale667
06-14-2009, 08:45 PM
No, no one has a clue what you're talking about there...not even you...

Is that your excuse?

GAR
06-14-2009, 10:36 PM
I assure you, not one of my guitars has as polished a sheen as your worst one there!

jhale667
06-14-2009, 11:13 PM
I assure you, not one of my guitars has as polished a sheen as your worst one there!

So.... you suck at maintaining your imaginary guitars, too? :lmao:

That proves what, besides that?

GAR
06-15-2009, 05:00 AM
I think more about the pick than the polish...

jhale667
06-15-2009, 01:40 PM
I think more about the dick...

Shocker... :biggrin:

GAR
06-15-2009, 02:40 PM
Slanderer.

jhale667
06-15-2009, 03:48 PM
...More entertaining than your latest idiotic premise, you must admit...

...and it would have to be untrue to qualify as "slander"...:lol:

GAR
06-15-2009, 04:43 PM
I'm sure you had some point to highlight here, but I fail to see it.

Igosplut
06-15-2009, 05:32 PM
I fail...

Yes you do...

Diamondjimi
06-15-2009, 05:51 PM
Garf ,you cuntribute fuck all to this thread other than verbal diarrhea and your perpetual leakage of ass butter. So do us guitarist's a favour and stick to trolling the Dump...

jhale667
06-18-2009, 11:18 PM
Back on topic...lol...

Alright, after I get back from vacation will probably start getting around to sending bodies off for paint and ordering a neck...getting tired of looking at half-finished projects in the corner...

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/Projectssm.jpg

Still having my buddy do the Explorer headstock, debating between a Musikraft or Warmoth paddlehead neck for the project...it'd be my fourth Warmoth neck -so I know I can call them up and get exactly what I want, as far as wood, fretboard choice, fretwire size, fingerboard radius ( - LOVE their 10-16" compound radius!!), profile, backshape etc. and yet I want to give Musikraft necks a shot based on how pleased I am with the Charvel spec body I got from them...the prices are comparable...decisions, decisions...:)

Looks like the Maple body (the gray one on the left)'s gonna be a large paperweight. :biggrin:

GAR
06-19-2009, 03:46 AM
A popular solution for that as of late is the chambering-thing, where they rout out pockets aside of the string path.

It lightens the load, and actually induces resonance a teeny bit.

I'll be doing this to my blue Charvel maple explorer, piece of junk it is. That's the one bought last summer for $100 with an ebony fretboard, late 70's dimarzio pickup and real original floyd.

It's either chambering, or making a star of it by choppin the pie shape out of the center. Its too heavy, IDGAS really...

letsrock
06-19-2009, 03:01 PM
Real original floyd?

Most of us just say " Original Floyd"
So by your stupidity you just proven that its not an original Floyd.

Amazing the crap you come up with.

Say those words real slow "Real original Floyd" and think. For Once.

GAR
06-19-2009, 03:12 PM
By initially not trashing on you in this board, I'm hoping to encourge you to participate.

jhale667
06-19-2009, 10:01 PM
By initially not trashing on you in this board, I'm hoping to encourge you to participate.

...So he can trash you later. :rolleyes:

Most in the know would refer to it as a "German Original Floyd Rose" so as not to confuse it with the Korean "official" licensed version that's on the new Production Charvels, or the Ping, the only other two that can actually say "Floyd Rose" on the baseplate...

Floyd's supposedly signed off on them carrying his name, and supposedly the tolerances are up to snuff otherwise they couldn't, but one wonders why people are dumping them regularly on Ebay...haven't seen one in person yet. All of mine are German.

GAR
06-20-2009, 06:54 PM
...So he can trash you later.

He's had some creative ideas at the other board, some flawed, but I'm looking for independant thinkers in extending him the invite.

jhale667
06-20-2009, 11:56 PM
I'm looking for independant thinkers

...So you can disagree with them? :biggrin:

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/No2961809.jpg

This revision's going to get this reaction when done...

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/OMGTEHTOANZr.jpg

GAR
06-21-2009, 02:55 AM
How is that a revision.. what'd you do to it?

nice shot w/o the strings, I can see now it's a single slab..

jhale667
06-21-2009, 12:59 PM
How is that a revision.. what'd you do to it?

nice shot w/o the strings, I can see now it's a single slab..

New Musikraft Charvel-spec body (yes, it is 1-piece), new black hardware (OFR and tuners), new pickups (a Duncan STK-S1N and a TB-11 which may be getting converted into a Custom 8)...the only carryover from the old Maple incarnation will be the neck, strap-locks, and neck-plate.
And I'm probably having Mike Learn basically re-imagine the original paint job, hence the "revision" concept...

GAR
06-21-2009, 02:20 PM
If it's a very lightweight body, I would do some kind of tinted clear coat. Either see-thru White or Sand like the old Mary Kay color but that's me. I would show that grain!

jhale667
06-21-2009, 03:04 PM
For once, you're not the first person to suggest clear-coating it. I've actually thought about holding on to that body to clear coat it and getting another one for this project...this one accidentally turned out too cool...lol. I just ordered a 1-piece Swamp Ash body, who knew? :lmao:

Think if I was going to do a clear on it, I'd get another neck as well, one with an Ebony board, and save the Charvel Maple one...decisions.

GAR
06-21-2009, 05:11 PM
When you use them, do they give you a choice selection of body blanks via pics in email - or do they mill out a body and you get what they give you?

jhale667
06-21-2009, 06:29 PM
I suppose if you wanted to go that far you could, but no, in this case, contacted Musikraft, asked for what I specifically wanted and was pleasantly surprised by what they sent. Actually exceeded my expectations in that respect.
I noticed Warmoth will let you pick certain pieces for fretboards on their site now.

GAR
06-21-2009, 07:32 PM
Wasn't there some guy here in SoCal building strat necks and bodies, like in Montebello for awhile with a website you could drop in and fit a body to a particular neck you had?

jhale667
06-22-2009, 08:18 PM
Not ringing a bell.

Man, talk about fighting off the impulse buy, though: :D

http://i.ebayimg.com/22/!BT0nCtw!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-DcEkJw2KwwWBKKcwQ(i8!~~_1.JPG

...currently going on Ebay...dammit...must save for vacation, must save for vacation...:lmao:

Diamondjimi
06-23-2009, 01:38 AM
Jay!
I can't believe you just had a conversation with GAR! :biggrin:

GAR
06-23-2009, 01:55 AM
I just pulled a pile of necks and bodies from storage.. guitar bodies.

Heres' a go at stuff I had going on in 2003 that I can now look at again after losing the good stuff:

59 Duo Sonic, neck okay body needs some finish
2002 Squier Affinity 20th anniversary neck, on red Korean 90's Squier plywood body - reshaped edges and cutaways blended and sanded to replicate a 62 and finished in that shitty Rustoleum Painter's Choice latex-lacquer they don't make no more in Olympic White (we'll call this one the Blackmore clone) it still ain't fuckin' dry
Unknown Mex Strat neck on the blue Harmony I refinished and blended edges same as above, Krylon Pelham-blueish with 54 singly ply pickguard
Kramer Pacer 1000 body shaved down to a Dinky Strat, with unknown San Dimas second neck w ebony fingerboard (orange krylon flowercaster, floyd s-s-hum config
Harmony H-76 explorer neck and body = mentioned this one before its in awful cond, shape is more akin to a Dean BabyZ explorer

So that's what I'm cleaning up, mounting and restringing.. bunch of crap.

I'll be getting rid of this sheeyott - except for the Kramer. It's too faggy/funky. The neck cost me $25 and the body cost me $3 on ebay cuz the kid had hacked on it with an axe, and I had these huge pockets of bondo filled in it. Then I routed for two single coils, and whiteglued these gay fushcia colored daisies off all them chocolate easter bunnies boxes and now plan to clearcoat over to protect.

That thing is DISGUSTING but the strathead neck makes it a unique player.

Diamondjimi
06-23-2009, 06:23 PM
All garbage. No wonder you don't post pics.! :biggrin:

GAR
06-23-2009, 07:03 PM
Parts guitars aren't usually worthy of pics anyways, but although these arent built for looks they're fine.

jhale667
06-23-2009, 08:44 PM
Jay!
I can't believe you just had a conversation with GAR! :biggrin:

He made a semi-coherent statement and asked a seemingly legitimate question - figured he was off his meds and I'd play along? :hee:

Sounds actually more like GAyR grabbed a pile of kindling out of storage, but perhaps this is a case of "(most) men's trash is one man's treasure"...maybe? :biggrin:

Parts guitars aren't usually worthy of pics anyways

Guess not, if your end result is shitty... Mine on the other hand, are quite photogenic. ;)

GAR
06-24-2009, 03:40 AM
Hey, all I care about really is a decent neck and what kinda pickups I wound - fuck the body resonance I could give a shit. When you play loud, the concrete has resonance!

It's the finish I have problems with. And trying to find all the parts to this stuff I had laid out which part to go with what guitar.

And kindling is an appropriate term, I'll worry about changing the bodies later. The white one, the blue one both asian plywood.. the orange Kramer, mostly bondo.. thank god for Ebay or else when I'm done they really would be firewood.

jhale667
06-24-2009, 10:09 AM
fuck the body resonance I could give a shit. When you play loud, the concrete has resonance!

That's kinda retarded. A shitty sound at high volume is STILL SHITTY...:biggrin:

indeedido
06-24-2009, 10:50 AM
Hey, all I care about really is a decent neck and what kinda pickups I wound - fuck the body resonance I could give a shit. When you play loud, the concrete has resonance!

After your rant on me using primer because it is too thick, you say this??

jhale667
06-24-2009, 11:47 AM

Wondered if I was the only one struck by the irony of that...:hee:

letsrock
06-24-2009, 12:08 PM
So who has some good pics of the black and white "unchained" guitar.
We may do that paint job.

indeedido
06-24-2009, 01:01 PM
Front

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p301/indeedido/eddie_guitars_1_121.jpg

Back

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p301/indeedido/evh__19813_unchained_102.jpg

indeedido
06-24-2009, 01:03 PM
Here are a couple of threads you should check out.

View topic - Its finally done!!! :: Halen.com :: Welcome to the Unofficial Eddie Van Halen / Edward Van Halen web site! (http://halen.com/evh/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=685733&highlight=unchained)

View topic - Unchained is gettin there...Pics inside :: Halen.com :: Welcome to the Unofficial Eddie Van Halen / Edward Van Halen web site! (http://halen.com/evh/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=681581&highlight=unchained)

GAR
06-24-2009, 02:39 PM

Dooooode..

Are your bodies fuckin' twenty-dollar Ebay squire piece a shits?

My orange kramer, THREE bucks. The shipping cost was 11 bucks, more than the guitar itself. I play so loud that, if I ever get it back together again with my playing, and being plywood when I smash them they won't split so paint film thickness doesn't matter for a stage parts guitar to me.

For YOU, probably having over 100 into the body alone or more, and being bare wood not a finish, YES it makes a difference how the thing is finished.. to me.

To you, better result yields may not matter if you're only interested in reselling them. I'm not refinishing these to win the dogshow ribbons, the oohs and the aahs of some internet discussion board - I'm interested in recording and throwing them around onstage.

I believe I got less than a hundred bux into each guitar.. so to me, that's a plus because I'm excellent at setups having done thousands over the years.

THOU-sands.

Igosplut
06-24-2009, 04:17 PM
GARgle obviously has a photographic memory besides owning/knowing/done everything.

All these feats of memory that are all but impossible for the average person.

Too bad, he could have been a brain surgeon instead of a coward child abuser thief liar....

letsrock
06-24-2009, 07:58 PM
Thanks.

Hardrock69
06-24-2009, 08:48 PM
I love watching steam pour from Igosplut's ears like this.. showing I dominate every square inch of that diminished cranium, but he's on ignore now!

Ya know, Gayr sounds exactly like Jizzy Spewel.....

Hardrock69
06-24-2009, 10:53 PM
Because you don't edit posts or delete them and you're not a dickhead Mod I follow your posts.

Uh no, you follow JHale's posts because you are stalking him.
Gay. Real gay.

There's only 2, you know which, and they are totally irrelevant because they contribute nothing and confuse arrogance and rudeness for engaging discussion which is really only disruption - that's why I wished I could Ignore them - but you cannot add Moderators to the ignore list..

Poor widdul baby. De Modsies made you all sad!

Cry me a fucking river, hoopty bitch. :fufu:

And I don't hate the Koa but it's just not the Golden Britches you make it out to be, and you put it up there so expect to be teased once in awhile when you go overboard defending it.

Yeah right. :handjob:

Who the fuck says the Koa is just not the Golden Britches?

How the fuck would you know, ASSPIPE? What you call "going overboard to defend it" is actually just somebody owning your sorry ass without even thinking. Not that owning your ass is difficult for anyone. Christamighty!

And due to not having the intellect to form a coherent and/or meaningful reply in that sub-human, broken-record of a cranium of yours, it is quite obvious that your pomposity allows you to OWN YOUR OWN ASS for all to see.

Which allows those of us with an actual brain to read your rambling, nonsensical bullshit and laff at your "superiority".:hee:

It's okay you won't move up to better gear, I have a different view thats all.

OOOH WOW! His Majesty Queen Gar the LXXXVII hath given him permission to not "move up to better gear"!!!!

ALL HAIL QUEEN GAR the LXXXVII!!!!
:give-the-finger:

Different view? Of what? That someone should be happy with the gear they have?
You must be some frustrated bozo who whines and cries like a 3-year-old because "de pwetty orange plywood guitar can't sound as good as Neil Young!"

Were you somehow lobotomized as a little chillun and had yo' fool haid filled wif dirt? Yoo a dirthead motherfucker?

Yeah....mmHHM! I knooow das right! I heard dat!

Stupid mufukkah think he know everything!
He dunno SHIT!
He a stoopid muffuckah!
:rolleye0018:

We're not going thru this a third time, and no Rev not even one pic of my stuff I don't have time.
No pics for you!

So like this is somehow supposed to impress us? Does your mother know you spend all this time on a forum for grown-ups? :lol:

I think the biggest excuse for not playing and moving forward that I've ever heard in my life, is "oh don't youll leave scratches.."

I don't see many scratches in those shiny finishes, Jay, numb sane

I think the biggest excuse for not playing and moving forward is that you are Gar.

Can't move forward if you don't know how to play, GARFIELD.

Can't move forward if you don't know how to play, FUCKING GARFIELD!

Go back to Jizzy's house and get down on your knees so he can skullfuck you. At least it might keep you from posting around here for awhile.
You will be too busy saying "MMMMPMPPFPFPFPFMMMMMMGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Any time you spend elsewhere is better for this forum. Actually, if you would just go throw your computer away, nobody on the internet would have to deal with the horrible shame of remembering how they encountered GAR, THE LOSER of the internet.

Your presence leaves a sort of grime over whatever forum you post in. It is as if some guy came over to your house, but left head lice or crabs or something there for you to enjoy. Your posts are filler on the great message board of life. Mindless dribble which serves no purpose than to make the board appear a worse place to hang than it is. And same goes for anyone with the terrible misfortune of being within 30 feet of you in Real Life.

Glad I live on the other end of the world. Your grimy presence is bad enough on the internet.

jhale667
06-24-2009, 11:43 PM
OOOH WOW! His Majesty Queen Gar the LXXXVII hath given him permission to not "move up to better gear"!!!!

:lmao: Oh, my fucking sides...

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m249/seve00711/arod_owned_by_tek.jpg

Wow.

http://sf.metblogs.com/archives/images/2007/03/pwn3d.jpg

Diamondjimi
06-25-2009, 12:14 AM

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/sm/custom/klamqatp.jpeg

GAR
06-25-2009, 01:12 AM
Uh no, you follow JHale's posts because you are stalking him.
Gay. Real gay.

Poor widdul baby. De Modsies made you all sad!

Cry me a fucking river, hoopty bitch. :fufu:

Yeah right. :handjob:

Who the fuck says the Koa is just not the Golden Britches?

How the fuck would you know, ASSPIPE? What you call "going overboard to defend it" is actually just somebody owning your sorry ass without even thinking. Not that owning your ass is difficult for anyone. Christamighty!

And due to not having the intellect to form a coherent and/or meaningful reply in that sub-human, broken-record of a cranium of yours, it is quite obvious that your pomposity allows you to OWN YOUR OWN ASS for all to see.

Which allows those of us with an actual brain to read your rambling, nonsensical bullshit and laff at your "superiority".:hee:

Different view? Of what? That someone should be happy with the gear they have?
You must be some frustrated bozo who whines and cries like a 3-year-old because "de pwetty orange plywood guitar can't sound as good as Neil Young!"

Were you somehow lobotomized as a little chillun and had yo' fool haid filled wif dirt? Yoo a dirthead motherfucker?

Yeah....mmHHM! I knooow das right! I heard dat!

Stupid mufukkah think he know everything!
He dunno SHIT!
He a stoopid muffuckah!
:rolleye0018:

So like this is somehow supposed to impress us? Does your mother know you spend all this time on a forum for grown-ups? :lol:

I think the biggest excuse for not playing and moving forward is that you are Gar.

Can't move forward if you don't know how to play, FUCKING GARFIELD!

Go back to Jizzy's house and get down on your knees so he can skullfuck you. At least it might keep you from posting around here for awhile.
You will be too busy saying "MMMMPMPPFPFPFPFMMMMMMGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Any time you spend elsewhere is better for this forum. Actually, if you would just go throw your computer away, nobody on the internet would have to deal with the horrible shame of remembering how they encountered GAR, THE LOSER of the internet.

Your presence leaves a sort of grime over whatever forum you post in. It is as if some guy came over to your house, but left head lice or crabs or something there for you to enjoy. Your posts are filler on the great message board of life. Mindless dribble which serves no purpose than to make the board appear a worse place to hang than it is. And same goes for anyone with the terrible misfortune of being within 30 feet of you in Real Life.

Glad I live on the other end of the world. Your grimy presence is bad enough on the internet.

::cough::ignore::cough::

Diamondjimi
06-25-2009, 01:22 AM
*Cough*PWN3D*Cough*

Igosplut
06-25-2009, 06:38 AM
::cough::ignore::cough::

People are doing that to YOU more and more

Notice that people avoid the threads he starts for the most part now??

And the only reply's he gets to his posts are negative?

And he's got most of us on ignore, but answers two-thirds of our posts anyways because we're the only one's that address him?

Even the other trolls distance themselves from him Even THEY are smarter than that.

I didn't witness the Jizzy thing, but it's pretty obvious that you DID give your mod password to him..And as much as you'd like people to forget, They're not going to....

Nice spanking Hardrocks.. Now, back to the subject of the thread......

Hardrock69
06-25-2009, 02:05 PM
Well, the thread is great but for dumbass constantly bitching at people for doing what they want with their guitars.

I don't build my own axes. Perfectly happy wif the ones I have. Change pickups, or maybe even a custom pickguard. Do my own setups.

Might even post a pic. Something chimpyboy would never do.

Reverberator
06-25-2009, 05:01 PM
Somehow the gear forum is now the place to be....fuckin grate.:biggrin:

Igosplut
06-25-2009, 05:09 PM
Well, the thread is great but for dumbass constantly bitching at people for doing what they want with their guitars.

I don't build my own axes. Perfectly happy wif the ones I have. Change pickups, or maybe even a custom pickguard. Do my own setups.

Might even post a pic. Something chimpyboy would never do.

Ya know, I know shit from a hole in the ground about guitars. But I like reading about what people are doing, and seeing the pictures. I never meant/mean to derail the thread but GARgles such a dumbass liar I can't help myself.

That being said I'd like to see the pic..

Reverberator
06-25-2009, 05:22 PM
I'd like to see pics too and I have asked , I think in this thread???

Anyone who plays and owns guitars will always want to show thier gear off , it's the done thing.... it's like wanking over Christie Canyon....you gotta do it.

My shit's on here .....so I just don't understand it.

Hardrock69
06-25-2009, 07:28 PM
I am way overdue for taking a group shot. Last group shot I took was 10 years ago.
Something I can do right now.