X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • distortion9
    Sniper
    • Mar 2004

What a pussy

I wouldn't normally do something like this but it's just too funny. Bet ya he listened to "Dreams" as he typed this winner up.

"If I can get soggy for just a moment...

I haven't been here all that long (Registered), and I don't know if anyone else is feeling this or not, but all of the problems in my life seemed a little less significant once I got my hands on this song... I got to thinking about everybody on here...

Could any of you even fathom how many total hours went into digging up VH nuggets since the beginning of this year?? By EVERYONE??!! I've loved this band for years, and I have stuck with them through ALL incarnations, liking everyone equally, but for different reasons (yes, even Gary)... But as any VH fan will say, it's not easy to be one of us sometimes. Since the rumors started hot and heavy, I found myself looking foreward to getting on this site more than everything else each day! I've talked, joked, bitched, etc with everyone here... It takes a VH fan to understand a VH fan, and I think the kinship that we all have has made this wait a bit easier to swallow.

Every day I get on this site and I see hundreds of regulars that are all feeling my pain, waiting for the same thing I am, and looking just as hard as I am for any information we can find... then what does everyone do as soon as they find something??? They bring it here and share it with the rest of us. They say that during times of war, soldiers will form life-long bonds with the GIs they serve with. This has something to do with the negative situations and the times of high stress that are shared between the servicemen. It's an odd comparison, as none of us have been through a war, so to speak... but the bond is the same.

All this shit has just reminded me how good it can be to be a VH fan. I wouldn't know any of you if I knocked you over in the mall tomorrow... But I'd give any one of you the shirt off my back if you needed it!

Thanx to every VHLinker out there... thanx for being a family - Whether it's Talking, Joking, Whining, Bitching, etc. You guys all KICK ASS!

Thanx to Van Fan for the song and all the info! I love you more than my girlfriend right now. (yes, I told her that )

Thanx to 9 for being that ray of light when we needed it most and keeping us up to date on all the things that we don't "officially" hear!

Thanx to ALL the MODS for giving me a second home and a place to talk about the thing I love the most in life -

!!VAN FUCKING HALEN!! "

--------------------
    Good & Evil, Light & Dark, It's all just Balance.
    --EVH
    http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...sternsucks.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80...9e45f7d735.jpg

Your mom's box!
  • DavidLeeNatra
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

oh my god...being a linker must be really something...let's say...special...
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Holy shit what a fucking loser........"it takes a VH fan to know a VH fan"....how the fuck would you know? If by VH you mean Van Halen then you don't know a damn thing. Jesus, this guy was about to nut over that shitty song............

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

I'm sure this guy has no social issues at all........

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Re: What a pussy

Originally posted by distortion9
          Thanx to 9 for being that ray of light when we needed it most and keeping us up to date on all the things that we don't "officially" hear!
          Awww.... He even thanked you personally my bro! LOL!!!! :p

Seriously, is this real? Where is it posted?
          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• distortion9
            Sniper
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by MAX
            Awww.... He even thanked you personally my bro! LOL!!!! :p

Seriously, is this real? Where is it posted?

Yeah it's real, it's in main. "VH Family" something or other.
            http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...sternsucks.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80...9e45f7d735.jpg

Your mom's box!

Comment

• diamond den™

Originally posted by distortion9
              Yeah it's real, it's in main. "VH Family" something or other.
              I saw that thread and I nearly puked

Love is in the air at the LINX.

Comment

• thefive

Damn these Van Hagar fans are just sorry.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

If anyone needed to know the difference between Roth fans and Hagar fans.

Unreal.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

What a Pussy

WOW....I.....I just don't know what to say...he was sooo sincere and...
                    and so full of love and....JESUS CHRIST MAN, GET SOME FUCKING HELP!!!! :confused:

Comment

• thefive

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                      If anyone needed to know the difference between Roth fans and Hagar fans.

Unreal.
                      LOL ALinChainz. Yeah Unreal....

Comment

• WACF
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

WOW...someone needs to get a grip....then a life...

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

pussy.
                          Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I told Brett that those fucking sheep cultists would destroy his board, and if that's what Links has become, it looks like I've been proven right once again.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ZahZoo
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

That kid must be a generation x, Y or Z'er... Men in my generation don't share our feeling like that... He was probably raised by a single mom... I'm noticing this somewhat a lot lately.

Hell if this makes someone's life better... cool for them... nuff said.
                              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Working...