PDA

View Full Version : Propper Disposal-Death of an album

VanHalener
06-10-2009, 05:05 PM
So I answer an ad on Craigslist for a free stack of LPs and drive out to this dudes house to pick them up. Nice enough dude, just a bit of an assclown tinge to him.
Anyway I get home to peruse my new additions to the collection when I find a Gheygar album tucked in the pile.

Not in this house, Jack!

What I need is ideas for proper distruction, abuse & disposal for this unwanted hogwash.

Pictures will accompany completed ideas. Remember, burning is too good for this album and will be reserved for the final deed.

Would someone correct my spelling in thread title, please? I have ipod buttonitis. Thank you, thank you very much.

kwame k
06-10-2009, 06:37 PM
Let's see here..........

1. 12 gauge shotgun, throw album up in the air like a clay pigeon and blast away.

2. Find a horse or cow, place album directly in the line of fire, from the back end and wait.

Kristy
06-10-2009, 06:52 PM
What I need is ideas for proper destruction, abuse & disposal for this unwanted hogwash.

I think you're going about this all wrong. Instead of destruction why not use the Gheydar record as a teaching tool for this up and coming generation of what not to listen to or go around in order to not let this tragic history repeat itself? Make my days of retirement a lot easier if I ever live to see them. Think of it as anti-drug propaganda only in this sense it works.

VanHalener
06-10-2009, 07:04 PM
Let's see here..........

1. 12 gauge shotgun, throw album up in the air like a clay pigeon and blast away.

2. Find a horse or cow, place album directly in the line of fire, from the back end and wait.

#1 shall be done prior to burning. Please stand by.

#2 will hit the fan as soon as possible. Lots of horses around here.

VanHalener
06-10-2009, 07:10 PM
I think you're going about this all wrong. Instead of destruction why not use the Gheydar record as a teaching tool for this up and coming generation of what not to listen to or go around in order to not let this tragic history repeat itself? Make my days of retirement a lot easier if I ever live to see them. Think of it as anti-drug propaganda only in this sense it works.

Thank you, but this thing is stinking up my garage too much to keep around too long for edgeyoukashunal purposes. They should know better.

Besides, there is an Elton John album stuck to the back of the Middler album. I don't even want to know what that's all about.

Diamondjimi
06-10-2009, 07:22 PM
Besides, there is an Elton John album stuck to the back of the Middler album. I don't even want to know what that's all about.

:lol:

I'm torn between the shotgun/clay pigeon thing and the cowshit catcher...:biggrin:

GAR
06-10-2009, 07:41 PM
One thing we used to do, is burn vinyl on the gas stove until it looks like melted cheese.

Right before it starts smokin' you can fold the edges in towards the label, like petals on a daisy.

The album cover, worthless. It is toxic and the paper recycler where you probably take your newspapers to, will refuse it and cite you. Tear that cover in half, then in quarters.

The cover and vinyl will fit comfortably in any paper or standard plastic grocery sack for ease of disposal.

GAR
06-10-2009, 07:44 PM
Another thing, what we used to do as kids is take albums we hated like Styx from the older kids, run down to the train tracks and SHIT on both sides of the label, and piss on the cover.

Then you take turns drinking and trying to hit each other with it, I forget which name we finally settled on for this game: "Flying You Fuck Owe" or "Shit on a Shingle".. I think it was the former, because we had lots of asphalt shingle fights we had fights like that with.. object of the game of course was to avoid getting beaned with a shitty record with shit on it, touching you.

Ah, lots of fun we had with Styx, Barbra Streisand, Gap Band, Kool and the Gang..

Diamondjimi
06-10-2009, 08:04 PM
Right before it starts smokin' you can fold the edges in towards the label, like petals on a daisy.

Fag!

:biggrin:

VanHalener
06-20-2009, 10:10 AM
Handling this Spam album is most likely the cause of my illness over the last several days, and as a result I have been unable to make more than one attempt at disposal. I was nearly kicked trying to get a horse at 'Full Cry' horse ranch to take a dump on the album. Equine are smart enough to know when evil is around.

I need an ashtray for the back deck so my friends will not throw their buts on the ground. That's a little safer and can be used as a litter box after people split.

Pics on the way...

VanHalener
06-20-2009, 12:09 PM
http://i508.photobucket.com/albums/s326/vanhalener/Ched.jpg

VanHalener
06-20-2009, 12:09 PM
http://i508.photobucket.com/albums/s326/vanhalener/Ched2.jpg

VanHalener
06-20-2009, 12:18 PM
http://i508.photobucket.com/albums/s326/vanhalener/Ched3.jpg

:fuhagar2:

VanHalener
06-21-2009, 12:37 AM
Ok this thread blows like a 50cent date, so I'll finish this puppy off with fireworks and gun fire tomorrow.

By the way, Chickenfoot is a load of creamy dung in a diaper.

GIMMIE a break man!

VanHalener
06-21-2009, 10:36 PM
http://i508.photobucket.com/albums/s326/vanhalener/ashtray.jpg

VanHalener
06-21-2009, 10:36 PM
http://i508.photobucket.com/albums/s326/vanhalener/litterbox.jpg