PDA

View Full Version : Chastity Bono to have sex change operation

fryingdutchman
06-11-2009, 09:23 PM
Chastity Bono, daughter of Sonny and Cher, announces sex change to become a man

AP Photo/SUSAN STERNER

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Chastity Bono is having a sex change to become a man. A spokesman for Bono, born a girl to Sonny and Cher, says he "has made the courageous decision to honor his true identity" and began the sex-change process earlier this year. Publicist Howard Bragman said Bono is proud of his decision and hopes "that his choice to transition will open the hearts and minds of the public regarding this issue."

The 40-year-old writer, activist and reality-TV star came out as gay 20 years ago, Bragman said.

In the book "Family Outing: A Guide to the Coming-Out Process for Gays, Lesbians, & Their Families," Bono describes the realization of being "somehow different - specifically different from who my mom expected me to be."

A message left with Cher's representatives was not immediately returned Thursday.

Bono's second book, "The End of Innocence: A Memoir," details how relationships with Joan, a lover, and Sonny and Cher changed after coming out.

In 1995, Bono posed for the cover of the gay magazine The Advocate and began working for the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD).

fryingdutchman
06-11-2009, 09:24 PM
Start your "I Got You Babe" song parodies.................................NOW!!!

FORD
06-11-2009, 09:25 PM
I just hope s/he doesn't end up looking like Sonny when the transition's done.

Nickdfresh
06-11-2009, 09:26 PM
I'm pretty sure that Cher is used to surgeries by now...

kwame k
06-11-2009, 09:26 PM
Or the....."I thought she was a dude already".

FORD
06-11-2009, 09:35 PM
I seem to remember hearing that Sonny accepted her coming out as a Lesbian before Cher did. Which is ironic, considering Sonny became a Repuke politician, and Cher became a gay icon.

kwame k
06-11-2009, 09:40 PM
I seem to remember hearing that Sonny accepted her coming out as a Lesbian before Cher did. Which is ironic, considering Sonny became a Repuke politician, and Cher became a gay icon.
Yup, heard the same thing. Think it was from an interview with Cher.

fryingdutchman
06-11-2009, 09:43 PM

I believe that to be true. As I recall, Cher reportedly had a VERY difficult time accepting her flesh and blood daughter as a lesbian.

I think it was a long road for her, but she finally got there.

And now she gets hit with this.

I can't picture Cher ever fully accepting her daughter having a cock.

kwame k
06-11-2009, 09:54 PM
I believe that to be true. As I recall, Cher reportedly had a VERY difficult time accepting her flesh and blood daughter as a lesbian.

I think it was a long road for her, but she finally got there.

And now she gets hit with this.

Fuck, could any parent, really?

thome
06-11-2009, 09:56 PM
Perhaps she will try to seduce, her mom with the new apparatus.

I mean that may just, .... get her mothers attention. I just don't think a simple cutter job will do the trick.

After the -SEX- change I will give you (name your price) if her DNA changes to that of a male.

"Sex Change" ...lol

Do you all think Carradine was a pervert..?...lol

It's The Sadism, That Binds Us.

sadaist
06-11-2009, 10:41 PM
When she becomes a man after this surgery, he will no longer be gay. Just a really weird looking dude getting ugly women. Or is he going to start having sex with men to continue his gay advocacy?

LoungeMachine
06-11-2009, 10:49 PM
GAR should follow her lead.......

:gulp:

FORD
06-11-2009, 10:50 PM
Start your "I Got You Babe" song parodies.................................NOW!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AGsZ2Xtq37w&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AGsZ2Xtq37w&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

thome
06-11-2009, 11:21 PM
When she becomes a man after this surgery, he will no longer be gay. Just a really weird looking dude getting ugly women. Or is he going to start having sex with men to continue his gay advocacy?

I have [podered] a similar thought..? Over the years of wondering who people are.

Do -Hard Brutal-, lesbians who are so unwilling to be penetrated by a male.

Do, they see the penis as a threat, a weapon, a device to wound them?

Then when they have destroyed psychologically, and with the new advent of drug therapy, acceptence of thier femininity, to the point of removing thier breasts, thier ovaries, uterus and vagina . Sewing thier vulva shut.

Then having a lump of meat installed that resembles a male apendage. Perhaps a couple teflon balls..There must also be a pump that, impudent(sp) men use to achieve erection.

Do they want to hurt others with it, do they want to wound women ..?

What do they want to do with what, they loathe..?

Trully one of the most interesting deviant social behavoirs ever concieved by the mind of humans.

Acceptance of what you are not is perhaps not so easy, as what you will never be.

Kristy
06-11-2009, 11:47 PM
I just hope s/he doesn't end up looking like Sonny when the transition's done.

She's had quite a lot of trouble in the way of weight problems she pretty much already looks likes a man.

Golden AWe
06-12-2009, 03:57 AM
she found the number of a beauty surgeon from her mum's desk, eh?

GAR
06-12-2009, 04:09 AM
"daddy" issues, imo

Sarge
06-12-2009, 04:14 AM
http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/12_03/chastityRETNA_784x1000.jpg

Looks like it already began.
She looks like the guy from "Superbad"

GAR
06-12-2009, 04:20 AM
She is gonna chop her tits off!

sadaist
06-12-2009, 04:56 AM
Normally when a lesbian wants a penis, it means she's gone straight.

Mr Walker
06-12-2009, 06:43 AM
Another great comment from wwtdd.com

She seemingly wants a penis made by inserting prosthetic testicles and slicing a tendon behind her clitoris so it will flop around between her legs. To push the Terror from a 10 to an 11, maybe they can fill her new nuts with cobra venom that she can shoot into your eyes.

fryingdutchman
06-12-2009, 07:38 AM

Looks like it already began.
She looks like the guy from "Superbad"

Awwww....hell....

She's morphing into the lead singer from Rascal Flatts!!!!

http://www.freewebs.com/flattsfan/gary2.JPG

alexpgrimes
06-12-2009, 07:57 AM
I bet poor ole Sonny is turning over in his grave as we speak..

FORD
06-12-2009, 10:39 AM
I bet poor ole Sonny is turning over in his grave as we speak..

Hope he wasn't buried near any trees. :biggrin:

Va Beach VH Fan
06-12-2009, 10:53 AM
It's kinda like "Dude Looks Like a Lady", only different.... ;)

Igosplut
06-12-2009, 11:30 AM
She/he needs to take up boxing...

Facial scarring would make her look more masculine....

BITEYOASS
06-12-2009, 11:44 AM
What a bunch of fuckin hipocrites some butch lesbians can be! They don't need a man to be happy, yet they wanna be a man in order to be happy?!?! Fuck the holy-roller christian hypocrites as well as the Feminist dyke fucks also!

FORD
06-12-2009, 12:01 PM
I don't really see the hypocrisy here, if Chastity really believes s/he was born in the wrong body. I actually know someone who went through a similar transition, and he was beyond "butch" even before anything official was done. Aside from losing breasts and gaining facial hair, this person was pretty much one of the guys before and after.

Now where I see hypocrisy is in a case like Thomas Beattie where she became a he and THEN decided to have two babies. And she was kinda hot before she turned into a dude too.

http://binside.typepad.com/binside_tv/images/2008/04/04/thomasbeatiegirl.jpg

Be who you are, but for fucks sake, pick a team and stay on it!

BITEYOASS
06-12-2009, 12:27 PM
The only reason I can see for someone having a sex change would be if someone either had a clit sized dick or a really messed up looking pussy. Other than that, they should just stick with cross dressing.

thome
06-12-2009, 12:33 PM
I don't really see the hypocrisy here, if Chastity really believes s/he was born in the wrong body. I actually know someone who went through a similar transition, and he was beyond "butch" even before anything official was done. Aside from losing breasts and gaining facial hair, this person was pretty much one of the guys before and after.

Now where I see hypocrisy is in a case like Thomas Beattie where she became a he and THEN decided to have two babies. And she was kinda hot before she turned into a dude too.

http://binside.typepad.com/binside_tv/images/2008/04/04/thomasbeatiegirl.jpg

Be who you are, but for fucks sake, pick a team and stay on it!

FORD you post some quality stuff, no harsh..but who is born in the wrong body.....everyone..it's just how you deal with it.

Body modification is your rite..I suppose?

I think it is more like trying to find yourself as unique, and in doing so some people convert themselves in someway and perhaps never realize, the only unique thing about the human is exactly the way they were created.

Any modification puts you within a catagory, created by imagination , thus you lable yourself as, a something removing your uniqueness that you were born with.

I peirced both of my ears dropped out of highschool and drove a pick-up like a lunatic(paraphrased rock tune lyric). To establish my uniqueness only to find out I was in another group of pierced eared lunatic pick-up drivers, and I was before, a individual, not after.

I guess if it makes her happy it's her body .

Like abortion it just doesn't seem rite, and you can blame the doctors who perform it, but the reality it is the people who blame the doctors,who are the wrong ones.

If she could'nt find a properly skilled doctor to carve her up, she would be finding someone to do it in a alley.

Do we blame the action of the body modification or the person choosing to be modified.?

Is thier any blame to be determined ?

If she is anouncing this to the world instead of keeping it private is she looking for attention and this is a true cry for help and understanding.

If she is telling us this much, is she also going to show us post-op pics or just injure our day and walk away..?

This post needs no answers lke most of my posts,it is just me rambling on..

sadaist
06-12-2009, 01:28 PM
...her clitoris so it will flop around between her legs. [/I]

Stupid lesbian. You get that way from fucking too many men...NOT by eating pussy or having surgery.

alexpgrimes
06-12-2009, 01:35 PM
The only reason I can see for someone having a sex change would be if someone either had a clit sized dick or a really messed up looking pussy. Other than that, they should just stick with cross dressing.

sounds like someone is talking from personal experience...lol

BITEYOASS
06-12-2009, 03:35 PM
sounds like someone is talking from personal experience...lol

You wish :homoswitch: ! LOL

Diamondjimi
06-12-2009, 05:57 PM
Holy fuck ,it's the dude from Smashmouth!!!

Nitro Express
06-14-2009, 06:45 AM
My question is what's next after she fails to find her identity after becoming a dude? Not even Michael Jackson went this far.

Blaze
06-14-2009, 07:07 AM
You mean is she going to become black male?
Michael changed colors not gender.

{said in the most serial killer necrophilia voice}
And he likes pretty things next to his skin.

Racial identity crisis... hmmm... is that ..... to easy of jokes.. tee hee hee....

Good for Bono. Guess he will marry and adopt children with no hassle. I bet that is going to make some people very jealous and cause a backlash and try to say her gender change is prosecution to a homosexuals.

thome
06-14-2009, 01:00 PM
MJ has been on injectable female hormones since the eighties to keep that high voice.

I read this along time ago..?

Hence the disturbing behavior ( I can accept he is more than just a pedo the drugs have affected him mentally and his physiology) and if you look close in that Lisa Marie video you can see his little bitch titties due to the estrogen therapy.

Don't go look, trust me... it is not worth the look; as a matter of fact he isn't worth this post.

I negative [5] myself....

Anonymous
06-16-2009, 08:46 PM

What worries me is if she WILL accept it. And decides to try it, for good measure.

Wow... Now THERE'S something I've never seen! I'd buy it!

In fact, I'm off to register imamilfandmydaughtersgotadickandshesbangingme.com RITE NOW!

Cheers! :bottle:

binnie
06-17-2009, 03:09 AM
If he/she wants to change something, it should be that stupid name....

GAR
06-17-2009, 03:33 AM
hahaha she's gonna chop her own fuckin' TITS off..

That's almost funnier than self-immolation!

Susie Q
06-17-2009, 10:36 AM
Fuck, could any parent, really?

Kwame has a point here. I'm a parent of three kids and if one said, "Hey Mom, I am going to have a sex change and be the other sex." I don't know what the hell I would do! I understand different lifestyles, etc. I could care less what people do in their own privacy. But, if it were MY KID, I would automatically go into the, "What did I do wrong, what should I have done better" mode. I would have to handle it because the child would be of age, make their own choices, etc. But...on the inside I would be questioning what I said a couple of sentences previously.

GAR
06-25-2009, 02:41 AM
I don't know if you've seen Chastity Bono, but I don't think one set of male genitalia is going to be able to handle the amount of testosterone coursing through this beast. I'm thinking she needs to ask that doctor to add ten extra balls and five extra cocks while he's down there.

hideyoursheep
06-25-2009, 03:53 AM
She started out looking like a blonde Cher.

Now she looks more like a fat Sonny Bono.

When she's finished with all her surgeries and procedures, (cause you know she's never going to be satisfied with the results) she'll look like Sonny Liston.