PDA

View Full Version : Here's a task for you boys and girls

Dolemite!
06-14-2009, 09:38 PM
Go ask an aircraft engineer what happens to the nose of a plane when it's hit by a bird at high speeds.

Then think what happens when it passes through steel and whether it would emerge from the exit hole of a steel building undamaged.

Then watch this, engage your brains for a change and have a re-think of what this means for the world.

SEPTEMBER CLUES (NEW) first half (http://blip.tv/file/1272900)

SEPTEMBER CLUES (NEW) second half (http://blip.tv/file/1273564)

thome
06-14-2009, 10:01 PM
The building are a vertical box shell with a central collum of a much smaller verticle box .

There is nothing on any floor to stop anything . Except cubby dividers made of styrene foam and human bodies.

I didn't watch the vid I'm just commenting on imagined theory.

GAR
06-14-2009, 10:40 PM
I sometimes hide in boxes pretending in my Inviso World.

In Inviso world, nobody sees you.. kinda like when I put Igosplut on ignore. Just like that!

FORD
06-15-2009, 02:31 AM
Interesting videos. Not quite sure what to make of all that yet. If the allegations are true, it would make this crime against the American people much bigger than any of us ever imagined.

I will say this much..... it's really rather convenient that all those camera crews managed to get set up in the perfect spot within 15 minutes, all to cover what at the time was thought to be nothing more than a bizzare freak accident.

Dolemite!
06-15-2009, 04:00 PM
It is weird and hard to get your head around but it's as factual as it gets. The key to it has stared me in the face for so long, everyone has been debating whether or not steel would disintegrate in the fire for years. Fine, there are differences of opinion there, but in this one key matter the answer is very simple. Birds destroy the nose of a plane. Those videos = tv trickery. You can see one video where the plane "pixelates" into the building, wtf?? And mind you, nowhere is there any debris breaking off, flying around. Guilty expressions, fumbling around of the news reporters and "witnesses"?

It's not about a crime against the American people, it is that and much much more. The question is where would these people draw the line? Why still tune in to the media everyday, is this a one off when those manipulated "live" videos were the basis of the war on terror continuing today? Why do the concepts of "integration" as in European continental integration which is decades old, and the problem of "international terrorism" so complement each other? Problem-reaction-solution.

There's one CIA person who said that if there's anything that people should protest completely against, it is the RFID chip. Because that is the next solution to the "international problems" we face. It's been made mandatory for homeless people in many places. It took them a few decades to sneak in the European Union and the American Union has been a semi-well kept secret since 2005. Tiptoing us toward the one world government.

Dolemite!
06-26-2009, 06:55 PM
Another important part of the events. There were no less than 15 drills on that day, highly unusual. Watch segments of the vid 'How to stop World war III". Planes sent far, far away from the scene of the attack. This is just monstrous.

chefcraig
06-26-2009, 09:35 PM
After viewing these pieces, I am not ready to say that I completely agree with the assessment or not. To be honest, I feel that I'll need to watch them a few more times. Yet I must say this is quite compelling, thought inducing material, and I mean it when I say thank you for presenting the links to it. Indeed, I will be passing these links on to others.

Well done, and appreciated.

Dolemite!
06-26-2009, 09:38 PM
There is also an attempt at debunking this called September Clues Debunked. Which like the Popular Mechanics piece quite fails to debunk all the points.

The point of all this ofcourse is not merely to pontificate about 9.11 but to ask what this means for a world where this kind of deception is carried out and perpetuated.

Douglas T.
06-26-2009, 09:51 PM
This is all old news isn't it this conspiracy theory of 9-11!? They talk about the explosions at the lower part of the building! That's just stress on the lower end giving out! like when you place a stirofoam cup upside down and press down on it! The bottom gives out as well as the middle and top. I don't believe it was nothing other than terrorist!

A freind of mine is freaking out about this documentory:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX_qOaZmCFM

Hasn't all this been disected in the Front Line?!

Dolemite!
06-27-2009, 10:30 AM
This is all old news isn't it this conspiracy theory of 9-11!? They talk about the explosions at the lower part of the building! That's just stress on the lower end giving out! like when you place a stirofoam cup upside down and press down on it! The bottom gives out as well as the middle and top. I don't believe it was nothing other than terrorist!

A freind of mine is freaking out about this documentory:
YouTube - Wake Up Call - New World Order Documentary - Remastered - 01 of 16 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX_qOaZmCFM)

Hasn't all this been disected in the Front Line?!

This isn't focussed on the building mainly, this is more on the plane.

And no steel building like that is going to give out of stress, it was in free fall like in a controlled demolition. There are many things covered in that doc but the key to it is simple in my mind. The nose of a plane, which is fibreglass tends to cave in when hit by a bird. Look it up. It's not going to survive an impact with concrete on the outside of a building let alone make it through that, and the steel and then make it out of the building intact. But like I said, there's tons of other things covered in that doc but this alone takes the idea that planes flew into that building a hoax.

Unfortunately this isn't old news. It's the key to questioning the motives of those waging a war across the planet and which in Obama's time will likely include messing around with China and Russia if they can. The WOT has also emboldened Israel to try attack Iran which will start off a clusterfuck on a scale not seen since I don't know when.

VanHalener
06-29-2009, 12:35 PM
WTF is wrong with everyone?!

Don't you know Hagar was the mastermind.

The man should be skinned alive and emersed in salt water before he is hanged for these crimes.

Ched is the source of all the trouble in the world. Trust me.

FORD
06-30-2009, 08:19 PM
WTF is wrong with everyone?!

Don't you know Hagar was the mastermind.

The man should be skinned alive and emersed in salt water before he is hanged for these crimes.

Ched is the source of all the trouble in the world. Trust me.

There is some historical support for this theory.

Muslims & Arabs are allegedly descendants of Abraham's son Ishmael, just as Jews are descendants of Abraham's son Isaac.

Issac's mother was Abraham's wife Sarah. But when she did not immediately concieve a child as God had promised, she told Abraham to fuck her maid, and it was that woman who gave birth to Ishmael.

And the maid's name?

Wait for it...........

HAGAR. :biggrin:

Ally_Kat
06-30-2009, 09:33 PM
:sign0090:

And that smilie is more than this thread and its rehashed crackpot theories are worth.

hideyoursheep
07-01-2009, 04:28 AM
Ridiculous.

Too many eyewitnesses to both planes hitting.

C'mon.

:rolleyes:

Seshmeister
07-01-2009, 07:06 AM
Whole new levels of stupid.

Panamark
07-01-2009, 09:25 AM
So what happened to the real flights that "disappeared" ??

Just throwing some perspective into the mix ;)

Perhaps they are parked under a CNN banner in the
Nevada desert to this day ??

(Lets not be idiotic enough to go to the real deaths of real
people on those planes) I guess the related families are hidden
under that same banner in the desert.

Panamark
07-01-2009, 09:28 AM
Ok I get it now ! The US government crashed those planes elsewhere and all
the related families actually believe they hit the NY twin towers and washington...

I picked a bad week to give up sniffing glue !

Dolemite!
07-01-2009, 03:15 PM
If people want to bring up the question of eyewitnesses why not see what the video has to say about it first? I won't put in my theories on what could have happened to the victims because it might be deemed insensitive. The video does partly address that too.

This isn't conspiracy, it's sense. Now if you want conspiracy, I'll just dig up an Icke video for everyones viewing pleasure.

letsrock
07-01-2009, 03:29 PM
So what happened to the real flights that "disappeared" ??

Just throwing some perspective into the mix ;)

Perhaps they are parked under a CNN banner in the
Nevada desert to this day ??

(Lets not be idiotic enough to go to the real deaths of real
people on those planes) I guess the related families are hidden
under that same banner in the desert.

they explaine dthat there was nobody waiting for people in LA. Hence no real flights.

Dolemite!
07-01-2009, 03:35 PM
I wanted to avoid saying that just incase there are real people that came forward elsewhere speaking of missing relations on that flight. A lot of missing people supposedly end up in certain govt bases...but never mind that now.

Dolemite!
07-01-2009, 03:37 PM
Do you see how the non-flight at LA parallels Operation Northwoods? The plan there was to land a real plane filled the families of CIA operatives at some secluded airport, replace it with a drone, fly that into a building so they could blame it on the Cubans. Possibly they went with that strategy after all.

letsrock
07-01-2009, 03:46 PM
The plane (so-called) that crashed in the field in PA. It is a fact that it landed in Cleveland.

But the biggest question where were the air traffic controllers? After the first hit why werent any fighyer jets scrambled?

Dolemite!
07-01-2009, 04:26 PM
I never knew that. Could you point me to somewhere I can read on it?

A vid I mentioned up there "How to stop WW3" by Webster Tarpley covers that in the first few segments. He's the guy that outed the killers of Aldo Moro.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OCGI66lEJyU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OCGI66lEJyU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

It starts here, but you might need to start from part 3 above to make sense of it.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nTR2aGyrAdU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nTR2aGyrAdU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

15 drills on 9.11. All planes were diverted elsewhere all thinking they were in a drill based on the same scenario. Drills are a great way to set up the real event and to confuse the participants. This also happened in 7/7. You can set up a fall guy, who thinks he's acting the part of a terrorist. Tarpley mentions a case where CIA carried out a drill acting as terrorists on a real passenger plane... uh... so how would regular passengers know that a terrorist hijacking is not being carried out by CIA personnel?

FORD
07-01-2009, 04:34 PM
I'd be more inclined to believe the "Lone Gunmen" scenario than the planes themselves being CGI fiction......

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tB6EWF3vulc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tB6EWF3vulc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Reportedly, the creators of the show got the idea for this plot from a friend in the CIA. Pretty fucking accurate prediction, if you think about it. Aired 3/4/2001. About 6 months before a similar scenario took place in the real world.

Dolemite!
07-01-2009, 04:53 PM
But but ... Osama managed to override highly advanced technology from a cave. That is the most childish and ludicrous fiction I ever heard. I wouldn't take such a plot seriously if I saw it in Hollywood. Ironically, it's the "rational" people that would have laughed it off as a conspiracy theory if they were told this in the 90s.

FORD
07-01-2009, 05:27 PM
Rational people also don't post shit from Lyndon LaDouche websites.

GAR
07-01-2009, 06:50 PM
.. or from ComDemnocratic sites, neither.

Seshmeister
07-01-2009, 07:15 PM
Rational people don't think that the planes that smashed into the WTC were pretend based on a bullshit homemade video by an out of work unqualified nobody which builds up a bunch of false arguments based on nothing.

Seshmeister
07-01-2009, 07:18 PM
I see at least one person has taken the time to debunk this silly video point by point.

http://truthaction.org/debunkingseptemberclues.pdf

Nickdfresh
07-01-2009, 09:33 PM
There is also an attempt at debunking this called September Clues Debunked. Which like the Popular Mechanics piece quite fails to debunk all the points.

The point of all this ofcourse is not merely to pontificate about 9.11 but to ask what this means for a world where this kind of deception is carried out and perpetuated.

Which points didn't the Popular Mechanic's piece debunk? The other "facts" that came to light by "Truthers" after PM debunked all of their previous arguments...

Nickdfresh
07-01-2009, 09:38 PM
But but ... Osama managed to override highly advanced technology from a cave. That is the most childish and ludicrous fiction I ever heard. I wouldn't take such a plot seriously if I saw it in Hollywood. Ironically, it's the "rational" people that would have laughed it off as a conspiracy theory if they were told this in the 90s.

No. You're just a retard that would believe that the US gov't is capable of keeping the secret of the largest mass murder in history despite what must have been extremely intricate orchestration of a highly complex plan involving thousands. But, nobody talked.

Mind you, the gub'erment couldn't even keep the illegal NSA spying program secret as several whistle-blowers were bothered by the fact that they were violating US laws or just ignoring them. Yet, no one seems bothered that the US gov't, with aid of the military, decided to murder its own citizens...

BTW, feel free to share what "highly advanced technology" Osama (actually it was Khalid Sheik Mohammad and an elite group of educated Islamist terrorist operatives) managed to "override?"

Dolemite!
07-02-2009, 03:29 AM
RE: technology: A couple of Saudi individual bandits could NOT have paralysed the air defence. Accept it. Or watch the drills video and then accept it.

Popular Mechanics rofl. That didn't answer a damn thing. I mentioned the Sept Clues Debunked video before and it's another pathetic attempt at explaining it away, basically saying "it isn't, it isn't."

But it's quite simple and I'll repeat. Noses of planes are not going survive an initial impact. :lol: If you believe it does you're either ignorant or live in an alternate universe. You would also have airplane parts breaking off OUTSIDE the building.

And plenty of people have talked. In Russia, France. If it's people that are directly involved then perhaps its news to most people but the FBI have ways of silencing people. Ooh yes, they're going to sit back and let their operatives just walk out with all their information.

Dolemite!
07-02-2009, 03:34 AM
Rational people also don't post shit from Lyndon LaDouche websites.

Sometimes it's the only option when there are not enough people to provide a non corporate media answer. Ladouce seems like a more agreeable persn than the Emanuels.

hideyoursheep
07-02-2009, 06:56 AM
Show me a picture of Bigfoot boarding the plane, then I'll believe you.

Nickdfresh
07-02-2009, 08:00 AM
RE: technology: A couple of Saudi individual bandits could NOT have paralysed the air defence. Accept it. Or watch the drills video and then accept it.

Define "individual bandits?" What exactly constituted your semantic dismissal of them? You mean terrorists have never taken control of airliners before? They never blown them up despite security measures?

BTW, which "air defence'" countermeasures were to prevent airliners being plowed into skyscrapers? NORAD was designed (incorrectly) to look outwards for threats and was reduced as there are no major air threats to US airspace from foreign powers by 2001...

Popular Mechanics rofl. That didn't answer a damn thing. I mentioned the Sept Clues Debunked video before and it's another pathetic attempt at explaining it away, basically saying "it isn't, it isn't."

Post the fucking article then, because they answered quite a bit. In fact, it is posted in the Front Line forum here....

But it's quite simple and I'll repeat. Noses of planes are not going survive an initial impact. :lol:

WTF does that mean? The echoic of the "it just don't look right" anti-scientific and anti-engineering method employed by "truthers" that only muddles actual facts and makes assumptions based on cursory visual evidence...

If you believe it does you're either ignorant or live in an alternate universe. You would also have airplane parts breaking off OUTSIDE the building.

Right, idiot. Only, YOU'RE the one making extraordinary claims contravening investigations by some of the finest engineers without the slightest thread of actual evidence to mask what is silly fucking speculation...

Specifically, your "Northwoods" comment, which is indicative of conspiracist lying idiot money-changers profiting off what was a tragedy. The guy who wrote that piece of shit was fired by the Kennedy Administration and nothing was ever even close to implementation.

And BTW, just because some knucklehead wrote about staging phony terror attacks doesn't mean that's what happened...

And plenty of people have talked. In Russia, France.

Like whom? What did they talk about? The people who were thousands of miles away at the time? Oh, right!

If it's people that are directly involved then perhaps its news to most people but the FBI have ways of silencing people. Ooh yes, they're going to sit back and let their operatives just walk out with all their information.

LMFAO!! Then, how come they didn't "silence" the [people that outed the illegal domestic spying program? That would seem much easier to keep silent than thousands being involved in murder of their fellow Americans...

Incidentally, you're also claiming that FBI Agents are all some evil, automaton Stormtroopers that would just follow orders. This has also been debunked over and over, as there are FBI Agents that came out and become "whistle-blowers" over even the 9/11 Attacks...

Douglas T.
07-02-2009, 08:20 AM
Maybe they was planning this way back when they built the towers! :biggrin:

Panamark
07-02-2009, 09:28 AM
Now you can throw this next piece of info anywhere you like.
At an Australian Rules Football Game in about 2003, I was
sitting next to a middle aged woman. We were both shouting
for the same team and ended up having a civil chat.
She was claiming that she lives in NYC, her apartment
overlooking the towers, and post disaster, wasnt allowed
back into her place to live for over a year..
She also said she saw "one" of the planes coming in and
was terrrified that they might hit their building...
Possibly full of crap, but knew a lot about the whole 9/11
thing and she showed me her NY Drivers license...
Also, I know one Australian family that lost their son
in the attack...

I totally watched that video and could see the point it was trying to
make, but there are real people out there, what about those onboard
who were using their cell/mobile phones and describing the whole thing ??
Forget CNN...

letsrock
07-02-2009, 09:30 AM
So how do we know that this al isnt edited by who ever made the almost 2 hours of clips?

letsrock
07-02-2009, 09:33 AM
Now you can throw this next piece of info anywhere you like.
At an Australian Rules Football Game in about 2003, I was
sitting next to a middle aged woman. We were both shouting
for the same team and ended up having a civil chat.
She was claiming that she lives in NYC, her apartment
overlooking the towers, and post disaster, wasnt allowed
back into her place to live for over a year..
She also said she saw "one" of the planes coming in and
was terrrified that they might hit their building...
Possibly full of crap, but knew a lot about the whole 9/11
thing and she showed me her NY Drivers license...
Also, I know one Australian family that lost their son
in the attack...

I totally watched that video and could see the point it was trying to
make, but there are real people out there, what about those onboard
who were using their cell/mobile phones and describing the whole thing ??
Forget CNN...

At the time very few cell phones would work with reasonable reliability from an airplane.

lesfunk
07-02-2009, 12:44 PM
I believe the Patterson film is more conclusive evidence of Sasquatch Than this shite

letsrock
07-02-2009, 02:58 PM
Didnt the Patterson footage get proven to be a huge hoax a couple years back?

letsrock
07-02-2009, 02:59 PM
The Lock Ness monster ate all of the crash of the Air France crash.

FORD
07-02-2009, 03:52 PM

There actually IS a theory out there that suggests exactly that, and their basis for it is that the Rockefellers had a lot to do with the WTC being built in the first place, and that the reason Nelson Rockefeller wanted so badly to be VP (as he was when Ford - no relation - was President) was so he could run for President in 1976, get elected, and then personally supervise the destruction of the towers, which probably would have been blamed on the Russians if it had taken place then.

While I wouldn't put anything past the Rockefellers any more than I would the BCE, this theory also seems like a bit of a stretch. As rich as they are, it would have been a huge waste of resources to build something like that only to bring it down in the 70's, and not even the Rockefellers would have survived a nuclear war with the Soviet Union, which would have been the inevitable result of them being blamed for destroying the towers.

However, there is a plausible theory about the WTC being pre-wired for a controlled demolition at the time it was built. This would have made logical sense, from a completely non-conspiratorial perspective, because in the event that the towers WERE ever damaged to the point of no return, it would be better to collapse them in their own foot print than to risk them toppling over like giant concrete sequoia trees into Lower Manhattan.

letsrock
07-02-2009, 03:57 PM
If you ever watch the first "Death Wish" movie which came out befor ethe towers were complete. There is a scene where Bronson is at work, an architect firm and you see a model of NY with the towers. But all images of NY do not have the towers, because they are not complete. Sort of interesting.

letsrock
07-02-2009, 03:59 PM
However, there is a plausible theory about the WTC being pre-wired for a controlled demolition at the time it was built. This would have made logical sense, from a completely non-conspiratorial perspective, because in the event that the towers WERE ever damaged to the point of no return, it would be better to collapse them in their own foot print than to risk them toppling over like giant concrete sequoia trees into Lower Manhattan.

Now that i could believe.

Dolemite!
07-02-2009, 05:44 PM
Define "individual bandits?" What exactly constituted your semantic dismissal of them? You mean terrorists have never taken control of airliners before? They never blown them up despite security measures?

BTW, which "air defence'" countermeasures were to prevent airliners being plowed into skyscrapers? NORAD was designed (incorrectly) to look outwards for threats and was reduced as there are no major air threats to US airspace from foreign powers by 2001...

Post the fucking article then, because they answered quite a bit. In fact, it is posted in the Front Line forum here....

WTF does that mean? The echoic of the "it just don't look right" anti-scientific and anti-engineering method employed by "truthers" that only muddles actual facts and makes assumptions based on cursory visual evidence...

Right, idiot. Only, YOU'RE the one making extraordinary claims contravening investigations by some of the finest engineers without the slightest thread of actual evidence to mask what is silly fucking speculation...

Specifically, your "Northwoods" comment, which is indicative of conspiracist lying idiot money-changers profiting off what was a tragedy. The guy who wrote that piece of shit was fired by the Kennedy Administration and nothing was ever even close to implementation.

And BTW, just because some knucklehead wrote about staging phony terror attacks doesn't mean that's what happened...

Like whom? What did they talk about? The people who were thousands of miles away at the time? Oh, right!

LMFAO!! Then, how come they didn't "silence" the [people that outed the illegal domestic spying program? That would seem much easier to keep silent than thousands being involved in murder of their fellow Americans...

Incidentally, you're also claiming that FBI Agents are all some evil, automaton Stormtroopers that would just follow orders. This has also been debunked over and over, as there are FBI Agents that came out and become "whistle-blowers" over even the 9/11 Attacks...

My... such aggression and irritability. But then you are a new yorker, nevermind.

There are terrorists hijackings and then's this coordinated attack on the US taken from a third rate movie. NORAD had drills taking place on 9.11, based on the scenario of planes hitting the twin towers.

I know what I'm talking about with regards to the planes. I've spent time around engineers, and I've seen training videos and cases of birds colliding with noses and engines working as an aircraft storeman for a few years. A bird is all you need to destroy the nose, whole engines infact. My dad is also an aircraft engineer, I've asked him. But none of that matters. I've asked more than one aircraft engineer but all you need is to do a basic search on the internet and see for yourself.

If you had bothered you would have seen Tarpley mentioning a peer review article by one Steven Jones, physicist. This is as of 2005, there could be more but even if not this article is sufficient to take it out of the realm of "conspiracy!!!"

I'm taking a look at just one section of the PM article.

"Steel loses about 50 percent of its strength at 1100°F," notes senior engineer Farid Alfawak-hiri of the American Institute of Steel Construction. "And at 1800° it is probably at less than 10 percent." NIST also believes that a great deal of the spray-on fireproofing insulation was likely knocked off the steel beams that were in the path of the crashing jets, leaving the metal more vulnerable to the heat.

However, experts agree that for the towers to collapse, their steel frames didn't need to melt, they just had to lose some of their structural strength — and that required exposure to much less heat. "I have never seen melted steel in a building fire," says retired New York deputy fire chief Vincent Dunn, author of The Collapse Of Burning Buildings: A Guide To Fireground Safety. "But I've seen a lot of twisted, warped, bent and sagging steel. What happens is that the steel tries to expand at both ends, but when it can no longer expand, it sags and the surrounding concrete cracks."

But jet fuel wasn't the only thing burning, notes Forman Williams, a professor of engineering at the University of California, San Diego, and one of seven structural engineers and fire experts that PM consulted. He says that while the jet fuel was the catalyst for the WTC fires, the resulting inferno was intensified by the combustible material inside the buildings, including rugs, curtains, furniture and paper. NIST reports that pockets of fire hit 1832°F.

"The jet fuel was the ignition source," Williams tells PM. "It burned for maybe 10 minutes, and [the towers] were still standing in 10 minutes. It was the rest of the stuff burning afterward that was responsible for the heat transfer that eventually brought them down."

So we depend on this first "expert" to tell us that it's "probably 10%." I suppose this is an educated guess. *sarcasm*

Second expert says, the steel was only weakened and that allowed the building to pancake. I'm sorry but that "warped" and "sagging" steel could hardly have sent that building into free fall. This is going into red on the bullshit meter. And I have spoken to other engineers who had a big problem with this too. No, they were not structural engineers but I refer you back to Steve Jones.

Last guy says fuel burned ten minutes but the office material, rugs and so forth caused the steel in the building to weaken. I stand agape in amazement... molten steel, burning building that goes on for days. I better be careful about lighting a candle and setting fire to a rug in my apartment, I could cause some severe structural damage and have 5 floors pancake down on me.

Incidentally, about experts. My conversations with those people only goes to show that "experts" miss things and suspend their disbelief when they're watching things like tv. Others are in the pay of the govt or in the case of the guy behind the Popular Mechanics article, is the cousin of the secretary of homeland security and co-authored the patriot act.

Bottom line is there are a lot of idiots coming out of uni. Many of them go onto become professors.

I don't need to spell everything out for you, but every government on the face of the planet was screaming 911!!! before and after the fact.

As for the FBI, this would depend on who came out and the extent of the information they had to provide. If their knowledge of things were limited they could not be a serious threat.

Funny thing is, how the mainstreamers are convinced they have enough information to declare this an open and shut case. There is more evidence against than for the official version.

Nickdfresh
07-02-2009, 07:06 PM
My... such aggression and irritability. But then you are a new yorker, nevermind.

There are terrorists hijackings and then's this coordinated attack on the US taken from a third rate movie. NORAD had drills taking place on 9.11, based on the scenario of planes hitting the twin towers.

Oh, do tell! What "exercises" were they holding? Funny, but no one even really seriously considered that a major threat. And if they were, then the "inside jobbers" were really incompetent, because why would you let your military hold such exercises on that day?

I know what I'm talking about with regards to the planes. I've spent time around engineers, and I've seen training videos and cases of birds colliding with noses and engines working as an aircraft storeman for a few years. A bird is all you need to destroy the nose, whole engines infact. My dad is also an aircraft engineer, I've asked him. But none of that matters. I've asked more than one aircraft engineer but all you need is to do a basic search on the internet and see for yourself.

And this relates to 9/11 how?

If you had bothered you would have seen Tarpley mentioning a peer review article by one Steven Jones, physicist. This is as of 2005, there could be more but even if not this article is sufficient to take it out of the realm of "conspiracy!!!"

I'm taking a look at just one section of the PM article.

What does a physicist have to do with engineering?

So we depend on this first "expert" to tell us that it's "probably 10&#37;." I suppose this is an educated guess. *sarcasm*

Actually, that gives him far more credibility than 90% of the jack-offs you apparently worship...

Second expert says, the steel was only weakened and that allowed the building to pancake. I'm sorry but that "warped" and "sagging" steel could hardly have sent that building into free fall. This is going into red on the bullshit meter. And I have spoken to other engineers who had a big problem with this too. No, they were not structural engineers but I refer you back to Steve Jones.

LOL Oh, okay. Weakened steel that buckling under the massive (added) weight of an airliner impact, with fires raging amidst structural damage, and everything is going to be fine, huh?

LMFAO...

Which engineers have you spoken too?

Last guy says fuel burned ten minutes but the office material, rugs and so forth caused the steel in the building to weaken. I stand agape in amazement... molten steel, burning building that goes on for days. I better be careful about lighting a candle and setting fire to a rug in my apartment, I could cause some severe structural damage and have 5 floors pancake down on me.

Whom said it burned for ten minutes? And if your apartment has a huge fucking airliner impact, I'm pretty sure your burning rug will be the least of your worries...

Incidentally, about experts. My conversations with those people only goes to show that "experts" miss things and suspend their disbelief when they're watching things like tv. Others are in the pay of the govt or in the case of the guy behind the Popular Mechanics article, is the cousin of the secretary of homeland security and co-authored the patriot act.

LOL "These people," "this guy," "all these engineers" blah blah blah...

Bottom line is there are a lot of idiots coming out of uni. Many of them go onto become professors.

Yeah, apparently they become attention whores that teach at Brigham Young U...

I don't need to spell everything out for you, but every government on the face of the planet was screaming 911!!! before and after the fact.

Which gov'ts, again?

As for the FBI, this would depend on who came out and the extent of the information they had to provide. If their knowledge of things were limited they could not be a serious threat.

Funny thing is, how the mainstreamers are convinced they have enough information to declare this an open and shut case. There is more evidence against than for the official version.

I've never said anything was open and shut, just that the "inside job" theory is so fucking incomprehensibly stupid that no one even bothers to actually try to create an alternate "theory" as to how the previous administration was hyper competent enough to pull off such an atrocity, and yet so completely incompetent and flippant when it came to things like, oh, Iraq...

Dolemite!
07-02-2009, 07:15 PM
Ok, so you're a bullshit artist in short. I've made it clear as possible, all the answers you ask me for are already in my post and quoted material and now you ask me a physicist has to do with engineering and so forth. Your attempt at "deconstructing" my post with multi-quotes is an even lamer attempt at being intellectual and "debunking" arguments than Popular Mechanics'. But whatever, more power to you.

Nickdfresh
07-02-2009, 07:27 PM
Ok, so you're a bullshit artist in short.

LMFAO!! Classic!

I've made it clear as possible, all the answers you ask me for are already in my post and quoted material and now you ask me a physicist has to do with engineering and so forth. Your attempt at "deconstructing" my post with multi-quotes is an even lamer attempt at being intellectual and "debunking" arguments than Popular Mechanics'. But whatever, more power to you.

:biggrin:

Go back to masturbating to overnight radio douchebags...

Seshmeister
07-02-2009, 09:11 PM

There are actually people on the internet that believe that.

They think that the WTC was built with the mysterious controlled demolition charges in place. So think on that any time you get into an elevator, there are mysterious people that put explosives in big buildings when they are getting made.

Nobody knows why or how they get away with it - they just do...

Seshmeister
07-02-2009, 09:18 PM
BTW Dolomite its not the nose of the plane you are seeing. Ok? Huge big mystery solved. It's not the nose of the plane. It's not. Now relax and think it's...not...the...nose...of...the..plane. Now take a deep breath. It's not the nose of the plane.

Next time we're going to go through the shapes in the smoke.

I don't want to give too much away in advance but guess what they weren't the face of Satan... wooo who would have fucking thought...?

Dolemite!
07-02-2009, 09:21 PM
Oh really? Well thanks for clearing that up for me. Whew!

FORD
07-02-2009, 10:41 PM
There are actually people on the internet that believe that.

They think that the WTC was built with the mysterious controlled demolition charges in place. So think on that any time you get into an elevator, there are mysterious people that put explosives in big buildings when they are getting made.

Nobody knows why or how they get away with it - they just do...

If I lived or worked in Manhattan, in the shadow of those huge behemoth buildings, I think I'd feel safer knowing that they could be safely imploded in the event of an emergency, as opposed to them falling over like a concrete sequoia right on to where ever I was.

Might have been just the wiring circuits and not the charges themselves, or older charges that were updated during the later "remodels" when Marvin Bush's company shut down the building for the weekend, or shut off an entire floor for a period of time.

The existence of built in demolition circuits wouldn't be evil or conspiratory in and of itself, just a precaution to avoid a much bigger catastrophe from a huge earthquake or meteor hitting the planet or whatever else might really fuck up a building.