PDA

View Full Version : Perez Hilton gets ASS KICKED!

GAR
06-24-2009, 04:46 PM
Perez Hilton sues Black Eyed Peas manager - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090624/ap_on_en_mu/us_people_perez_hilton_punched)

Fuck this guy.. gay or not, someone finally thumped him and now he's gonna go cry foul.

GLAD he got decked!

<abbr title="2009-06-24T12:26:30-0700" class="recenttimedate">1 hr 18 mins ago</abbr>
<!-- end .byline --> LOS ANGELES – A new front has opened in the battle between Perez Hilton and the Black Eyed Peas manager accused of hitting him: a civil lawsuit.
The celebrity blogger sued the Peas' manager in Los Angeles on Wednesday for battery and intentional infliction of emotional distress. He is seeking unspecified damages in excess of $25,000.
The suit states Hilton is seeking to protect his rights to free speech and claims Polo Molina attacked him because he made critical comments about the Black Eyed Peas' new album.
Molina was arrested in Toronto early Monday after he allegedly punched Hilton following a heated argument between the blogger and Black Eyed Peas leader will.i.am.
An e-mail sent to the group's publicist was not immediately returned Wednesday.

TAKIN WHISKEY
06-24-2009, 06:23 PM
This guy deserved to get his ass kicked. He was looking for it. He called their manager, of all things, a faggot. I'm tired of people running their mouths like there aren't any consequences, then running to an attorney. In the good ole days, there was a pecking order and you learned it or got your butt kicked.

standin
06-25-2009, 02:30 AM
Isn't this the guy that got mad at the beauty queen for the "not in my family" homosexual marriage statement?

TAKIN WHISKEY
06-25-2009, 08:47 AM
Isn't this the guy that got mad at the beauty queen for the "not in my family" homosexual marriage statement?

Yeah, he single handedly removed her from the thrown, because he is gay and didn't like the fact that she believed in traditional marriage. I want to know what the fuck happened to our country. Fuck political correctness!

BITEYOASS
06-25-2009, 10:32 AM
What a coincidence, the Black Eyed Peas gave him a Black Eye?!?! And to top it off he's suing them for $25,000! I've seen the pics and that ain't no black eye.

Guess the blog venture isn't making enough money, so he has resorted to the parisitic way to make money--frivilous lawsuits!

standin
06-25-2009, 04:53 PM
I am confused.... The guy that is homosexual, called someone a "faggot".

When the guy that was called "faggot" put forth the you cannot say that clause without repercussion(grant it, by fist to face)

the guy that is homosexual claimed freedom of speech?

This same homosexual guy became combative when a female claimed the misnomer "not in my family"

Why was he calling another person a "faggot" in a hostile way, if ........

They are both moonloons..... Glad the black eyed peas guy quit faking bewilderment for a moment and took control of his own universe.....Good for you guy!

hideyoursheep
06-25-2009, 08:35 PM
Guess the blog venture isn't making enough money, so he has resorted to the parisitic way to make money--frivilous lawsuits!

Or the small amount of free pub he/she is getting off of this.

Annoying homo.

fryingdutchman
06-25-2009, 11:07 PM
Fuck Perez Hilton.

That fat cocksucker should thank God every day for the internet.

All of those hours in his parent's basement actually turned into a payday for that retard.

The Miss USA (or whatever dumbass Trump-financed beauty pageant it was) contestant could have (and should have) kicked his ass.

Nitro Express
06-26-2009, 03:17 PM
This guy deserved to get his ass kicked. He was looking for it. He called their manager, of all things, a faggot. I'm tired of people running their mouths like there aren't any consequences, then running to an attorney. In the good ole days, there was a pecking order and you learned it or got your butt kicked.

Society has lost it's balls. Even when I was on the grade school playground in the early 1970's you fought your own battles. Some kid was making fun of another kid up at scout camp and the little whimp was crying. The scoutmaster chewed the crying kid out and told him to grow a pair and kick the kid's ass.

Now they run for the lawyer. Man. That would be considered whimpy not too long ago and you would be labeled a discrace and a whimp by society.

Nitro Express
06-26-2009, 03:23 PM
Oh for fuck sakes. I looked at the injury photo. It's a scratch. My daughter's puppy ambushed me and chomped my ear and pulled. Split it open and blood was running down the side of my head and I have a nice scar. Now that's an injury and I didn't sue the puppy.

sadaist
06-26-2009, 03:52 PM
The pussification of America. Hell, the fights I was in when I was younger I always won. Why? Not because I'm some bad ass, but because I had enough street smarts to know which fights to take on and which ones to run away from or smooth talk my way out of. No attorneys were ever involved. No cops were ever involved. And surely no crying was ever involved. The highest authority figure that might enter the scene was Vice Principal.

sadaist
06-26-2009, 03:55 PM
I am confused.... The guy that is homosexual, called someone a "faggot".

When the guy that was called "faggot" put forth the you cannot say that clause without repercussion(grant it, by fist to face)

the guy that is homosexual claimed freedom of speech?

This same homosexual guy became combative when a female claimed the misnomer "not in my family"

Why was he calling another person a "faggot" in a hostile way, if ........

They are both moonloons..... Glad the black eyed peas guy quit faking bewilderment for a moment and took control of his own universe.....Good for you guy!

Hypocrisy can't really be understood, so your confusion is perfectly normal. You'll just pull your hair out if you try to point it out to the offender as well.

Nitro Express
06-27-2009, 12:37 AM
The pussification of America. Hell, the fights I was in when I was younger I always won. Why? Not because I'm some bad ass, but because I had enough street smarts to know which fights to take on and which ones to run away from or smooth talk my way out of. No attorneys were ever involved. No cops were ever involved. And surely no crying was ever involved. The highest authority figure that might enter the scene was Vice Principal.

If you got the cops involved in my home town they would laugh at you. You would be a discrace. A little whimp who couldn't take care of himself. Now you have to remember many of the cops were World War II vets. I mean these guys had no sympathy for whimps at at. That generation had balls.