PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson had a heart attack??

Pages : [1] 2 3

FORD
06-25-2009, 05:27 PM
Michael Jackson Suffers
Heart Attack
TMZ.com First Reported Jackson Health
Emergency

Updated: Thursday, 25 Jun 2009, 3:57 PM CDT
Published : Thursday, 25 Jun 2009, 3:47 PM CDT

* DOUG DELONY

LOS ANGELES - The website TMZ says Michael Jackson has suffered cardiac arrest and was rushed to the hospital on Thursday afternoon.

TMZ says Jackson was loaded into an ambulance just after 2 p.m. Central time., and his mother was to meet him at the hospital.

Paramedics were seen performing CPR on the singer, who suffered the heart attack at his home on Los Angeles.

FORD
06-25-2009, 05:28 PM
Michael Jackson -- Cardiac Arrest

Posted Jun 25th 2009 4:30PM by TMZ Staff

We've just learned Michael Jackson was taken by ambulance to a hospital in Los Angeles ... and we're told it was cardiac arrest and that paramedics administered CPR in the ambulance.

He was picked up at his home around 20 minutes ago -- we're told his mother is on the way to visit him.

UPDATE: The 911 call came in at 12:21PM at his Holmby Hills home in L.A.

UPDATE: A Jackson family member tells TMZ Michael is in "really bad shape" and the brothers are headed to UCLA.

UPDATE: We just got off the phone with Joe Jackson, Michael's dad, who says "he is not doing well."

Diamondjimi
06-25-2009, 05:44 PM
Well ain't that Karma takin care of business!?

Hope he "strokes out" and lives the rest of his life as a vegetable! (piece of shit)

ELVIS
06-25-2009, 05:45 PM
Michael Jackson Dies !!

Posted Jun 25th 2009 5:20PM by TMZ Staff

We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

Jackson had 13 number one hits during his solo career.

:(

FORD
06-25-2009, 05:47 PM
damn... that rule of celebrity deaths coming in threes never fucking fails.

RIP to the former king of pop (turned king of pedophiles)

ELVIS
06-25-2009, 05:48 PM
Who is the third ??

ELVIS
06-25-2009, 05:50 PM
Oh, Ed McMahon I guess...

ELVIS
06-25-2009, 05:53 PM
http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/stadium.weblogsinc.com/tmz/images/2009/06/50613a1_jackson_m_b_gr_05_full.jpg

:elvis:

Full Bug
06-25-2009, 06:01 PM
Wow, little boys all over the world can breath a little easier.....

Diamondjimi
06-25-2009, 06:07 PM
Michael Jackson Dies !!

Posted Jun 25th 2009 5:20PM by TMZ Staff

We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

Jackson had 13 number one hits during his solo career.

Hmm, TMZ ,eh?

TMZ= (The new Hard Copy)

He could be toast ,for all we know. The publicity people are probably working out the angles before the big announcment.

If he lives, I wonder how TMZ will explain their claim that he's dead...

Vinnie Velvet
06-25-2009, 06:12 PM
Strange, CNN is reporting that paramedics revived him on the way to the hospital.

?????

So, dead or not dead??

Its possible TMZ is reporting the truth or a half-truth. Jacko may indeed didn't have a pulse at one point but they were able to revive him.

Who knows.

Diamondjimi
06-25-2009, 06:14 PM
Wow, little boys all over the world can breath a little easier.....

:lmao:

Hardrock69
06-25-2009, 06:14 PM
Yeah it is all over CNN right now....they are not saying he is dead yet.

katie
06-25-2009, 06:16 PM
Who is the third ??

Kip Winger :biggrin:

SeaVHfan
06-25-2009, 06:17 PM
MICHAEL JACKSON DIES

SUFFERED CARDIAC ARREST IN HIS LA HOME

Legendary "King of Pop" Michael Jackson reportedly died today from cardiac arrest today. He was 50.

Jackson was taken to UCLA Medical Center by LA Fire Department paramedics after getting a call at Jackson's home around 12:26 p.m. local time.

He was not breathing when they arrived and had no pulse, TMZ.com reported on its Web site.

Michael's father, Joe Jackson, said he had been alerted to the emergency but didn't have any additional details. "I am in Las Vegas, but yes, people in Los Angeles called me and are with Michael and tell me he was taken to the hospital," the elder Jackson told E! News. "His mother is on her way to the hospital now to check in on him. I am not sure what's wrong. I am waiting to hear back from them."

Jackson was born on Aug. 26, 1958 in Gary, Indiana.
Michael began his musical career at the age of 6 as the lead singer of "The Jackson 5" in 1964.

In these early years, "The Jackson 5," was made up of his brothers Jackie, Jermaine, Tito and Marlon.

Their first 4 singles -- "I Want You Back," "ABC," "The Love You Save," and "I'll Be There" were all No. 1 hits.

In 1982, Jackson released "Thriller," which went on to be the world's largest selling album of all-time.
The album produced seven hit singles and went on to sell over 50 million copies around the world. Eddie Van Halen played guitar on the song "Beat It".

In 1984, he won eight Grammy Awards for "Thriller" and for his narrative on the "ET Storybook."

In 1994, Michael married Lisa Marie Presley, daughter of rock legend Elvis Presley, but the marriage only lasted 19 months.

THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS STORY; REFRESH FOR UPDATES.
Leaving Facebook... | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=93444508850&h=H1d5D&u=XkRZQ&ref=nf)

Diamondjimi
06-25-2009, 06:18 PM
Who is the third ??

Katie Hansen ,we can only hope.... :shiznit:

katie
06-25-2009, 06:21 PM
Katie Hansen ,we can only hope.... :shiznit:

You can't even get the name right of the only female that gives you some attention since your mum died.

Try again idiot

X

Hardrock69
06-25-2009, 06:26 PM
They are saying on CNN now the LA Times is saying Michael is dead.

Diamondjimi
06-25-2009, 06:26 PM
You can't even get the name right of the only female that gives you some attention since your mum died.

Try again idiot

X

My Mom is alive and well,thank you...

Kristy
06-25-2009, 06:27 PM
Has this been directly confirmed? With all the deaths in the past 24 hours this is turning out the be the weirdest summer, ever.

Kristy
06-25-2009, 06:33 PM
Er...wow.

High Life Man
06-25-2009, 06:38 PM
Bring on the jokes!

FORD
06-25-2009, 06:43 PM
Yeah, everyone's reporting it now.

Hope you find your dead pet rat, Michael :(

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aSqo17o2a1w&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aSqo17o2a1w&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hardrock69
06-25-2009, 06:44 PM
I wonder if Satan has a special place in the Pedo Pit for him.

katie
06-25-2009, 06:45 PM
My Mom is alive and well,thank you...

Erm..... that's not your mommy,

Now fuck off and leave home.

Too easy!

FORD
06-25-2009, 06:49 PM
I wonder if Satan has a special place in the Pedo Pit for him.

Our friend in the red suit has reported that Michael has indeed arrived in his new home.

Official DANZIG WWWBoard - 7thHouse (http://www.7thhouse.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2549)

Reverberator
06-25-2009, 06:49 PM
Proper dead ....on the bbc in England.

Hardrock69
06-25-2009, 07:02 PM
Cant see. Not a member. Not gonna sign up.
But whatever. Now all the hoopla is really going to begin.

I wonder if North Korea or Iran are going to get even angrier because all the major news outlets are ignoring them and focusing on Mikey's death.

I can't even say I will never hear about any of his pedo shit again, because now that he is a decompsing pop star, all kindsa people are gonna come out of the woods to tell their tale about how Mikey sucked their little baby peepee when they were 8 years old. :mad:

ELVIS
06-25-2009, 07:04 PM
I'm not gonna trash Michael...I was a long time fan...:(

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aSqo17o2a1w&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aSqo17o2a1w&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:cry2:

Kristy
06-25-2009, 07:05 PM
But whatever. Now all the hoopla is really going to begin.

Yeah, some of the vultures are coming out of the closet claiming it was a suicide. Time will tell.

Hardrock69
06-25-2009, 07:07 PM
Can't deny he had talent, or was successful. Good for him.

But is the world worse off without him? I don't think so.

Just because one is a pop star it doesn't mean he has any validity as a human being.

It is too bad for his fans. He entertained billions of people.
And in this world, if you can help peeps to forget their problems for only a moment or two, that is a good thing.

This is gonna suck. We won't hear the end of this for years.

I was ready to never hear his name again decades ago.

Rest In Peace I guess.

Now I have more important stuff to attend to. Like housework. Dishes. Laundry.

ELVIS
06-25-2009, 07:08 PM
I can't even say I will never hear about any of his pedo shit again, because now that he is a decompsing pop star, all kindsa people are gonna come out of the woods to tell their tale about how Mikey sucked their little baby peepee when they were 8 years old. :mad:

I hope not...

Guitar Shark
06-25-2009, 07:10 PM
Yeah, some of the vultures are coming out of the closet claiming it was a suicide. Time will tell.

That was my first thought when I heard the news as well. It will be interesting to hear what the coroner has to say.

PHOENIX
06-25-2009, 07:15 PM
Strange day indeed.

Kristy
06-25-2009, 07:16 PM
That was my first thought when I heard the news as well. It will be interesting to hear what the coroner has to say.

You just know the media going to spin this massive U-turn that they need to make. Some ABC News reporter is blurbing more than the rest of them in a unashamedly ghoulish kind of way, I know I shouldn't watch but I can't stop myself.

Hardrock69
06-25-2009, 07:18 PM
He now is gonna look like the zombie undead he portrayed in the Thriller video.

FORD
06-25-2009, 07:21 PM

I did see a blurb somewhere that suggested he might have OD'd on sleeping pills. But that doesn't neccessarily mean suicide. It could have been accidental, if indeed that was the cause. Or a bad combination of drugs, like Heath Ledger died from.

sonrisa salvaje
06-25-2009, 07:21 PM
Very sad. MJ was definitely a legend. He wasn't my style of music but there is no doubt that in the early to mid 80's he was untouchable. Off The Wall and Thriller were great albums for that style of music.

It is strange to now think about the Just A Gigilo parody that Dave did on Michael.

I also remember that Thriller was the only reason 1984 couldn't reach the top of the album charts. But then again, Jump was the only reason the song Thriller couldn't reach the #1 song on the billboard.

I can't think of a day in my life where 2 icons passed away on the same day.

ELVIS
06-25-2009, 07:25 PM
I'm still not convinced he was really singing here, but it's better than I remember watching it on TV...

But no way would his O2 shows have even been this good...even then it was tuned down lower than Ozzy needs to half way sing...

But this performance is really the last thing he did half decent...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FcN-oxpV-Sw&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FcN-oxpV-Sw&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

But back in the day, he deserved the fame he had achieved...and all of us here grew up with Michael in the public eye, and most were a fan in one way or another...

I mean, in high school, I was a strict Van Halen, Ozzy and metal head, but even then, I wasn't ashamed to say I liked some of Thriller and Off The Wall. But I always liked the J5 stuff better...

Hardrock69
06-25-2009, 07:29 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/9l94sn.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/333lab8.jpg

Diamondjimi
06-25-2009, 07:32 PM
L.A. coroner confirms..... Michael Jackson DEAD!

FORD
06-25-2009, 07:32 PM
Are those gold plated things on his legs just part of the costume, or are those braces??

fryingdutchman
06-25-2009, 07:37 PM
What the fuck???

I take the family to Florida for a week and everybody starts dying...

Ed McMahon, Farrah, and now Michael Jackson.

Heard about Michael on the way home from the airport as the news was breaking at around 5pm EDT.

Well....I guess that's one way to escape the allegations....

Either way, the whole truth will probably never be known.

But strip away all of the "other" shit surrounding him and he was an extraordinary entertainer.

Before he went batshit crazy, of course....

ELVIS
06-25-2009, 07:43 PM
You just know the media going to spin this massive U-turn that they need to make. Some ABC News reporter is blurbing more than the rest of them in a unashamedly ghoulish kind of way, I know I shouldn't watch but I can't stop myself.

So far, the YouTube comments have been 99% kind and heartfelt...

One said something like they prayed that he had made peace with the Lord and that he was in God's hands now...

I agree with that, and my feelings and prayers are the same...

May God forgive Michael, myself, and all of us for our shortcomings and wrongdoings...

In the name of OUR personal Lord and savior, Jesus Christ. AMEN...

Kristy
06-25-2009, 07:48 PM
I did see a blurb somewhere that suggested he might have OD'd on sleeping pills. But that doesn't neccessarily mean suicide. It could have been accidental, if indeed that was the cause. Or a bad combination of drugs, like Heath Ledger died from.

I suppose it's not uncommon for a man of 50 to have a heart attack and, if you look at Jackson from recent news coverage, he didn't seem to be in the best of health - a bit sluggish in walk and slightly overweight. But with that said no one was ever sure what his mental state was from his numerous surgeries (let's be honest here) to his financial/court woes. Jackson milked the "king of pop" moniker that was placed upon him for all it was worth and who knows how he felt when the well finally ran dry; being dumped by Sony, endless mockery of his (alleged) child molestation behavior and becoming more irrelevant in the media spotlight had to take a toll on him. Who knows? Maybe he wanted to die young rather than grow old turning into a shadow of his former self. Time will tell.

FORD
06-25-2009, 07:51 PM

One said something like they prayed that he had made peace with the Lord and that he was in God's hands now...

May God forgive Michael, myself, and all of us for our shortcomings and wrongdoings...

Well.... according to our friend in the red suit,(posting over at Official DANZIG Fansite - www.The7thHouse.com (http://www.the7thhouse.com)) that's not the case.....

He's standing in my office right now. Would the Devil lie to you? http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d025.gif

Diamondjimi
06-25-2009, 07:51 PM
I wonder what kind of fun Satan has planned for the molester?

standin
06-25-2009, 07:56 PM
It's not tru

ELVIS
06-25-2009, 07:57 PM
Either way, the whole truth will probably never be known.

That's probably true...

But strip away all of the "other" shit surrounding him and he was an extraordinary entertainer.

I couldn't agree more...

Before he went batshit crazy, of course...

Yeah...it got pretty bizzare there for awhile, and you cant believe the BS the media says, and he did try to stand up for himself instead of hide...

I also believe, if I remember correctly, he was being set-up with some of those interviews...but how much was it that he paid to settle out of court ??
I know it was a lot, and I remember thinking, that doesn't look good...

I don't really want to get into any of that, but it is what it is, I guess...

standin
06-25-2009, 07:59 PM
It was bound to happen....So sad............. so very sad.

ELVIS
06-25-2009, 08:01 PM
Are those gold plated things on his legs just part of the costume, or are those braces??

Costume...I think...:biggrin:

That's the last time he looked kinda cool, in my opinion...

standin
06-25-2009, 08:04 PM
<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LrqTHjEhHCg&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LrqTHjEhHCg&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>
Take Care... Life will be different...

Full Bug
06-25-2009, 08:07 PM
Bring on the jokes!
It looks like he died of food poisoning...

after eating some 12-year old meat.....

ELVIS
06-25-2009, 08:13 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/C65H85oQArY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C65H85oQArY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Seshmeister
06-25-2009, 08:19 PM
Jesus those poor tour insurers...

hideyoursheep
06-25-2009, 08:26 PM
Heart attack rehearsing for a tour?

You can't be that 20 year old at 50.

I think he worked himself to death.

Will Paul McCartney get the Beatles songs back now?

standin
06-25-2009, 08:30 PM
Maybe, it is just pretend....
And he will slide under another name...
Maybe, he will be a girl now....
Maybe, it ............................

standin
06-25-2009, 08:31 PM
Damn~

standin
06-25-2009, 08:38 PM
<object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WxuSQLzaqgs&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WxuSQLzaqgs&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>

hideyoursheep
06-25-2009, 08:42 PM
When he gets to his final destination, Elvis is gonna beat his ass!:wow2:

Will he need to be embalmed, or has he had too much work done already?

Reminiscent of when Elvis died, really.

Bring on the Jacko sightings!!

ELVIS
06-25-2009, 08:44 PM

I read that the O2 Arena shows were sold out...

I also read that there was an online petition from angry fans about the shows being postponed...I wasn't paying it any attention, and I don't even know the reason for the postponement...

Igosplut
Sorry, can't pony up any sympathy for a pedophile.....

hideyoursheep
AP:

Jackson spotted at Chuck E.Cheese.

hideyoursheep
06-25-2009, 08:47 PM

We talk about how wierd EVH is.

But Michael Jackson....the whole family really-all the kids, anyway, never had the opportunity to be what we call normal.

Not saying he's a saint, but the kid had IT.

ELVIS
06-25-2009, 08:48 PM
Click! (http://www.nme.com/news/michael-jackson/44820)

"Many of us who had purchased tickets for the opening concerts and have already purchased flight tickets and hotels etc. have received an email informing us of our concerts being rescheduled not two or three weeks but a grand total of 10 months!

"Many of us now are left unable to go or are feeling disappointed in having taken so much effort to get tickets for the opening performances to be put to the very end of the concert run.

"While we have no idea who's fault this is, whether it is the the 02, [promoter] AEG Live or Michael Jackson himself's decision or fault.

"We the undersigned are asking for the management of the concert to please reconsider this decision."

View the petition at Gopetition.com (http://gopetition.com/petitions/michael-jackson.htmlRegards)

Douglas T.
06-25-2009, 08:50 PM

Dude ... this post has erased any negative feelings I've had about you!:)

Jesus Christ
06-25-2009, 08:50 PM

Gregory,

I appreciate the sincerity of thy prayer, and verily there have been thousands that have come in on Michael's behalf.

But I must remind thee of My words........

But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in Me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

My Father and I taketh no joy in saying this, but what Michael hath done unto children hath sealed his fate. :(

ELVIS
06-25-2009, 09:09 PM
Dude ... this post has erased any negative feelings I've had about you!:)

I appreciate that...

Thanks!

Nickdfresh
06-25-2009, 09:17 PM
I wanna remember the pre-pedo allegations Michael without the melting face and plastic and puddy nose piece....

Still a classic:

YouTube - Michael Jackson - Thriller (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtyJbIOZjS8)

The alternate version:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LbvP7dT3Dx0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LbvP7dT3Dx0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

FORD
06-25-2009, 09:28 PM
Will Paul McCartney get the Beatles songs back now?

God, I hope so. The thought of old man Joe or LaToya getting their hands on those songs sickens me. At least Michael, whatever his other faults, could appreciate the value of that music.

standin
06-25-2009, 09:36 PM
<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/deU7KkLdi5I&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/deU7KkLdi5I&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

standin
06-25-2009, 09:41 PM
<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2UGEaWfiDGA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2UGEaWfiDGA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

FORD
06-25-2009, 09:43 PM
Sounds like the media circus is already in effect.....

Brad Friedman is guest hosting Malloy's show this week. He's based in LA, and said there were so damn many cars blocking traffic at the UCLA Medical Center that they actually had to airlift Michael's body out in a goddamn helicopter.

And then the media helicopters chased that chopper to the coroner's office.

Un-fucking-believable.

If only the media whores would give as much attention to .... oh I don't know, how about the rally for health care reform in Washington DC today?

standin
06-25-2009, 09:46 PM
<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SmxB2BwVufA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SmxB2BwVufA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

standin
06-25-2009, 09:51 PM
<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_tmzxM_XvQA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_tmzxM_XvQA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Full Bug
06-25-2009, 09:53 PM
Michael Jackson's body was just unloaded from a helicopter at the L.A. County Coroner's Office.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e128/fullbug/0625_jackson_body_arrive_fox.jpg

FORD
06-25-2009, 09:56 PM
Michael Jackson May Have Left Paul McCartney Rights to 200 Beatles Songs in His Will
By Eugmc
Created 06/25/2009 - 7:11pm

Michael Jackson arranged to give Paul McCartney the rights to the Beatles back catalog through his will according to reports published earlier this year. The pair who scored hits together in the mid-1980's with Say, Say, Say and The Girl Is Mine had been feuding for years after Jackson won the rights to the Beatles back catalog because of legal wrangling between Macca and John Lennon's widow Yoko Ono.

McCartney for years expressed his dissatisfaction with Jackson's maneuver and the two were never on speaking terms again. Previously, the pair collaborated on Jackson's 1982 'Thriller' extract 'The Girl is Mine,' and McCartney's 1983 single 'Say, Say, Say' from 'Pipes of Peace' and forged a close friendship.

U.K. newspaper the Daily Mirror quoted a Jackson insider as saying in January saying:

"Michael told his lawyers he was sad he no longer talks to Sir Paul and said he wanted to make things right."

Jackson, who died today at 50 years of age, had been reportedly diagnosed with cancer and one can speculate that the strain put on his heart during workouts for his concerts next month in London ultimately led to the King of Pop's demise. Jackson had sold 50&#37; of his assets to Sony but held the other half which would be given back to McCartney if the rumors are proven to true.

Michael Jackson May Have Left Paul McCartney Rights to 200 Beatles Songs in His Will | Cleveland Leader (http://www.clevelandleader.com/node/10457)

He had cancer? First I've heard of that. :confused12:

I do hope this report is true though. It would be the right thing for Michael to do.

ELVIS
06-25-2009, 09:59 PM
Skin cancer, I believe...

standin
06-25-2009, 10:06 PM
<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/o22eIJDtKho&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/o22eIJDtKho&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

ELVIS
06-25-2009, 10:07 PM
Reactions to Michael Jackson's death

(Reuters) (http://in.reuters.com/article/hollywood/idINTRE55P04120090626) - Michael Jackson's sudden death at the age of 50 brought reactions from across the entertainment world and elsewhere. Below are some of those reactions.

-- Music producer Quincy Jones, who collaborated with Jackson on three of his best-selling albums, "Off the Wall," "Thriller" and "Bad," said in a statement:

"I am absolutely devastated at this tragic an unexpected news. For Michael to be taken away from us so suddenly at this young age, I just don't have the words.

He added: "He was the consummate entertainer and his contributions and legacy will be felt upon the world forever. I've lost my little brother today and part of my soul has gone with him."

-- Lisa Marie Presley, daughter of rock great Elvis Presley and who was married to Jackson in the mid-1990s, said in a statement:

"I am so very sad and confused with every emotion possible. I am heartbroken for his children who I know were everything to him and for his family. This is such a massive loss on so many levels, words fail me.

-- Actress Brooke Shields, a longtime friend of the "King of Pop," said in a statement released through her publicist:

"My heart is overcome with sadness for the devastating loss of my true friend Michael. He was an extraordinary friend, artist and contributor to the world. I join his family and his fans in celebrating his incredible life and mourning his untimely passing."

-- Neil Portnow, president and CEO of the Recording Academy, the group that organizes the Grammy Awards, said in a statement: "Rarely has the world received a gift with the magnitude of artistry, talent and vision as Michael Jackson. He was a true musical icon whose identifiable voice, innovative dance moves, stunning musical versatility and sheer star power carried him from childhood to world wide acclaim.

"A 13-time Grammy recipient, Michael's career transcends musical and cultural genres and his contributions will always keep him in our hearts and memories."

-- Rudy Clay, mayor of Jackson's hometown, Gary, Indiana, told the Chicago Tribune: "Wherever a person from Gary, Indiana, went in the world, people would say, 'That's Michael Jackson's home town.' So Michael helped Gary just by being from Gary."

ELVIS
06-25-2009, 10:10 PM
<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xJc5Kh8CnTk&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xJc5Kh8CnTk&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

hideyoursheep
06-25-2009, 10:14 PM
If only the media whores would give as much attention to .... oh I don't know, how about the rally for health care reform in Washington DC today?

The Jackson distraction II

standin
06-25-2009, 10:17 PM
<object width="340" height="285"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jQcNiD0Z3MU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jQcNiD0Z3MU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="340" height="285"></embed></object>

Va Beach VH Fan
06-25-2009, 10:27 PM
Pretty stunning....

Learning that Farrah Fawcett died this morning was definitely sad, but not unexpected... We watched the documentary, you know she was going downhill, and then in the last couple of days, she was issued last rights, etc., so we knew that one was coming, and soon....

But MJ's passing is shocking....

Of course, being on this site for nearly 10 years now, it's not difficult to imagine that I wasn't a big fan of his music, but you'd have to be blind not to recognize his incredible talent.....

I've been trying to explain to my son and his teammates tonight just how big MJ was in the early '80's....

I'm 44 now, and like it or not, Michael Jackson was my generation's Elvis.... He was my generation's Beatles....

Wow, just wow...

bueno bob
06-25-2009, 10:34 PM
Michael Jackson beat it. Of course, he beat it in 1988, it's just taken this long for the rest of him to figure it out.

In all honesty, though, as far as I'm concerned his last gasp of interest was around the "Bad" album, which still had some catchy stuff on it. Beyond that it was just a spiraling descent into morass.

Ironic that his last album was titled "Invincible".

Wonder how long until the "HE'S NOT DEAD! I SAW HIM WITH 2 PAC IN KANSAS!" rumors start up...?

FORD
06-25-2009, 10:44 PM
If 2Pac is in Kansas, why hasn't he busted a cap in Fred Phelps' ass yet?

Va Beach VH Fan
06-25-2009, 10:52 PM
I merged the two threads....

standin
06-25-2009, 11:00 PM
<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JD1Db5k9QNA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JD1Db5k9QNA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

fryingdutchman
06-25-2009, 11:03 PM
Pretty stunning....

I've been trying to explain to my son and his teammates tonight just how big MJ was in the early '80's....

I'm 44 now, and like it or not, Michael Jackson was my generation's Elvis.... He was my generation's Beatles....

Wow, just wow...

Nail on the head, VA.

I just turned 40. My son is just about the same age that I was when I heard that Elvis died.

To this day I remember exactly where I was when I heard about Elvis passing away.

I told my son that he now has his "Elvis" in Michael Jackson. He'll always remember this day and where he was when he heard the news.

Funny....he got turned on to MJ when I played EVH's solo for him in "Beat It", and it became one of his favorite solos to master in "Guitar Hero."

Love him or hate him, believe the allegations or don't believe them, Michael Jackson's talent was undeniable, and the breadth and scope of his influence was immeasurable.

standin
06-25-2009, 11:07 PM
<object width="340" height="285"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eTpvwKOxh60&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eTpvwKOxh60&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="340" height="285"></embed></object>

standin
06-25-2009, 11:09 PM
<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hjAHUkIfK24&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hjAHUkIfK24&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

standin
06-25-2009, 11:14 PM
<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GUDl_xSm3_Y&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GUDl_xSm3_Y&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

standin
06-25-2009, 11:16 PM
<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/apdaZfYIJTU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/apdaZfYIJTU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

standin
06-25-2009, 11:21 PM
<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A_nhtaXhuuM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A_nhtaXhuuM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

sadaist
06-25-2009, 11:22 PM
I'm not gonna trash Michael...I was a long time fan...:(

:cry2:

Indeed. I'm still in a bit of shock. The last death of this magnitude was, well, you.

standin
06-25-2009, 11:25 PM
Just pop 'em till I fall out...... Good music so far though~

hideyoursheep
06-25-2009, 11:26 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WmxT21uFRwM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WmxT21uFRwM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ELVIS
06-25-2009, 11:27 PM
Standin...

It's starting to look like you're trashing this thread with YouTube posts that have nothing to do with Michael Jackson...

I was wrong by posting the Delia's Gone clip after you posted some good Johnny Cash...

I don't know your thoughts regarding MJ, but this is starting to be spamming...

Please stop, or at least post some MJ or J5 clips...

Thanks in advance...

standin
06-25-2009, 11:29 PM
yea, you are welcome
glad to welcome you.
Thanks for asking~

standin
06-25-2009, 11:30 PM
<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JCspJhQ_H5A&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JCspJhQ_H5A&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

standin
06-25-2009, 11:34 PM
<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qySKLs7w0ho&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qySKLs7w0ho&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

ELVIS
Why were these threads merged, or why were they not merged in House Of Music, where it seems to me would be more appropriate ??

Just asking...

sadaist
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EfBvYFqsi7A&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EfBvYFqsi7A&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

standin
06-25-2009, 11:38 PM
<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2cMF9AvQHyo&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2cMF9AvQHyo&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

hideyoursheep
06-25-2009, 11:42 PM
Blaze/standin, what the fuck is in your hookah?

ELVIS
06-25-2009, 11:42 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EfBvYFqsi7A&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EfBvYFqsi7A&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

No way is he singing live in that clip...

I was looking foward to it being live, but listen to his shaky voice in the beginning compared to the vocals that sound almost like the album...

standin
06-25-2009, 11:43 PM
<object width="340" height="285"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VzzN4hvHXho&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VzzN4hvHXho&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="340" height="285"></embed></object>

standin
06-25-2009, 11:46 PM
<object width="340" height="285"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GqVAsUULIi8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GqVAsUULIi8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="340" height="285"></embed></object>

POJO_Risin
06-25-2009, 11:49 PM
Standin...quit spamming the damn thread...we get the point...

standin
06-25-2009, 11:52 PM
~-_-~

ELVIS
06-25-2009, 11:57 PM
This is pretty cool, but I still doubt he's singing...

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MWq1uMJOA1Q&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MWq1uMJOA1Q&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Nitro Express
06-25-2009, 11:59 PM
Now he's explaining to Jesus himself why he tricked little kids into getting drunk on wine by calling it Jesus juice so he could sexually molest them. I wouldn't want to be the king of pop right now.

ELVIS
06-26-2009, 12:03 AM
Yeah, that was pretty out there...

Nitro Express
06-26-2009, 12:04 AM
The funeral home will have an easy job. Michael embalmed himself before he died. That dude has so much plastic, chemicals, and botox in him already they will just have to touch up his makeup and he's ready for the viewing and funeral.

ELVIS
06-26-2009, 12:07 AM
<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_256XQiS1X8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_256XQiS1X8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Nitro Express
06-26-2009, 12:07 AM
Actually I'm more interested in health care reform than Michael Jackson kicking the bucket. Who knows what that guy was putting into his system over the years and what effect that had on his physical and mental state. He was talented and I agree he was up there with Elvis and The Beatles but I think he was a pedofile and like OJ Simpson, that erases the greatness in my book.

POJO_Risin
06-26-2009, 12:17 AM
Am I shocked that he's dead? Sure.

The "Jesus Juice" is freakin' crazy...and hearing him talk about having kids in his bed was/is an absolute abomination.

Where I can agree that the guy was incredibly talented...and even go so far as to say that he was more talented than anyone else in his genre...I still think he's the lowest of the low.

The bottom line is that you can make excuses about his upbringing...you can say that he never had a chance to be a kid...or grow up...or that he was a kid at heart...whatever...ignorance doesn't make diddlin okay...nor does talent.

The guy stopped be relevant as an entertainer before 1990. Everything past that...the Black and White bullshit and whatever other crap came after it, only sold base on reputation. He became relevant as a fucking weirdo...then as a fucking body shifter...then as a fucking pedophile...

His music did transcend when I was growing up. I wasn't a big fan...but the theatrics of it all was pretty immense...and I remember watching that thing at the Apollo...and being blown away. Who didn't see Thriller...and what VH fan wasn't pissed off that Eddie not only played on the damn album...but it kept 1984 out of the top slot.

What's my point? I guess this guy is like OJ. Yeah...he makes it into the hall of fame...but I wouldn't waste my piss on him...

POJO_Risin
06-26-2009, 12:22 AM
Yeah...and I'm sure it will be the ammo for people saying he's still alive..

davehagarfan
06-26-2009, 12:26 AM
This is pretty cool, but I still doubt he's singing...

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MWq1uMJOA1Q&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MWq1uMJOA1Q&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

After watching that Motown 25 performance of Billie Jean that I hadn't seen since I was a kid I seriously doubt he ever really sang live in concert. The guy in his day was one hell of an entertainer though. The Pepsi commerical with Alfonso Ribero is the way I perfer to remember him an entertainer. It sucks the guy was and got so weird.

I just read about the skin cancer thing today and that makes some sense. I know he fanatically denied it he had to of used some kind of unapproved skin bleaching process to change his skin color that drastically. It really sucks how his life turned out.

thome
06-26-2009, 12:30 AM
He knew what he was doing, "I never grew up need little boys to re-live my childhood" was his scam lie bullsh!t.He should have been penned up years ago and shame to the "Justice System".

He was however 1960s 1970s 1980s..a world wide fenom for music perhaps one of the greatest.Music tied with visual media, perhaps no-one can touch his collection of -that thing-.Whatever the catagory name is..?

Very few can say that.

The smooth operator or smooth criminal.. whatever it was, was perhaps one of the finest dance sequence and music pop beat rythm tunes and visual masterpieces ever, deff in my top 10 of -ALL TIME- visual musical masterpeices.

RIP to that side of him.

ELVIS
06-26-2009, 12:31 AM
<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UeFUvW5YInQ&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UeFUvW5YInQ&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

ELVIS
06-26-2009, 12:36 AM
This is awesome!

And he's really singing...

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lD2OsUcgb00&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lD2OsUcgb00&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

That's the Michael Jackson I like...

hideyoursheep
06-26-2009, 12:38 AM
I just read about the skin cancer thing today.

It's news to me, though I never paid much attention to him anyway.

Gotta link?

ELVIS
06-26-2009, 12:42 AM
<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wQwY4ll1Kfc&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wQwY4ll1Kfc&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Tiki-Tom
06-26-2009, 12:45 AM
Always kind of dug this tune. I know, the jokes are bound to follow given the song title Still a great song.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xW1fXL3s7bk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xW1fXL3s7bk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Tiki-Tom
06-26-2009, 12:53 AM
Never thought of myself as a MJ fan, but can't deny to liking some Jackson 5 tunes and Off The Wall is a killer MJ record. Not much use for anything after.

FORD
06-26-2009, 12:59 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_118mHPTVW8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_118mHPTVW8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ELVIS
06-26-2009, 01:00 AM
<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Snsiyw9oPqY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Snsiyw9oPqY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

ELVIS
06-26-2009, 01:03 AM
The Faux news on the radio just reported that he had a clean bill of health following a complete physical last month...

ELVIS
06-26-2009, 01:06 AM
And also that his personal physician performed CPR on Michael for nearly an hour before being taken to the hospital...

So, his personal doctor was already there ??

Hmmm...

FORD
06-26-2009, 01:14 AM
And also that his personal physician performed CPR on Michael for nearly an hour before being taken to the hospital...

So, his personal doctor was already there ??

Hmmm...

That makes the previous report of an OD more credible. But the earlier reports said that they worked on him for an hour at UCLA.

Now that just doesn't make sense. If someone is dead and you have tried to bring him back for an hour, then another hour isn't going to make a damn difference. Unless your name is Jesus Christ, and I'm guessing He wasn't the attending MD.

And even after a fraction of that time, assuming they could have zapped his heart into action, he probably would have been a vegetable anyway, because the brain starts dying fast without oxygen. :(

ELVIS
06-26-2009, 01:24 AM
After four minutes, usually...

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/03_02/neverlandDM1003_468x309.jpg

Abandoned Neverland Ranch

hideyoursheep
06-26-2009, 01:25 AM
Jesus juice and booger sugar.

How big a blanket the Jackson's throw on the autopsy remains to be seen.

His nose was gone....how did he breathe through that silly putty on his face?

ELVIS
06-26-2009, 02:02 AM
Family Attorney Blames Prescription Meds

Brian Oxman Blames "Enablers," Says He Alerted Those Close To Jackson Before Death

(CBS/AP) (http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/06/25/entertainment/main5115503.shtml) While it won't be clear for a while what caused the death of pop star Michael Jackson, a family attorney's comments Thursday pointed towards a problem with prescription drugs.

Click (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3Izi-tS5Kk&feature=fvsr) for video...

"I have warned of the use of prescription medication and people who have enabled the use of those medications," Brian Oxman, the family attorney, told CBS News anchor Harry Smith. "I do not know how much he has taken, I don't know what his current situation is in the last couple of weeks. Over the last several years I have said to family members that he is overmedicated.

Oxman said that he's been the family's attorney for 20 years. But in 2005, Oxman disassociated himself from the defense team in Jackson's molestation case after a spat with another attorney.

At the time, CBS News legal correspondent Andrew Cohen wrote, "You get the clear sense that Oxman became the 'lawyer who wouldn't leave' the case, so much so that a written 'notice' had to be filed to ensure that he wouldn't be hanging around the courthouse for the next few months."

Jermaine Jackson, Michael Jackson's brother, gave a press conference in Los Angeles Thursday afternoon. He said that his brother died at 2:26 p.m. local time, and it is believed that Jackson suffered cardiac arrest in his home, but that the cause of death is unknown until they received the results of an autopsy.

Jackson's personal physician tried to resuscitate him at his home, as did the paramedics, Jermaine Jackson said. Then at the hospital, doctors tried to revive him for more than an hour, but were unsuccessful.

The coroner's office received Jackson's body Thursday evening. They anticipate performing the autopsy Friday morning, but the final cause of death will not be conclusive because they need time to conduct toxicology and tissue studies.

Panamark
06-26-2009, 02:32 AM
Even the last jury members admitted that they knew of MJ's molesting
of the children.

The US law system never gave him a life sentence.

But the law of the universe just did.

I hope it finally brings some closeure to those children he
emotionally scarred for life, and their families.

If you can forgive and forget that side, he undeniably was
one of the biggest stars in modern musical history, and
that side will live on. (Just not on my media player)

hideyoursheep
06-26-2009, 02:43 AM
Click (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3Izi-tS5Kk&feature=fvsr) for video...

Why do I get the feeling this vulture is looking for a big payday?

Is it the smiling amid his self-proclaimed "heart-brokeness"?

hideyoursheep
06-26-2009, 02:45 AM
What happened to my thanks and groan buttons???

FORD
06-26-2009, 02:49 AM
So now it appears that the "King of Pop" may have died from the same reason the "King of Rock n Roll" did?

Goddamn pharmaceuticals?

ELVIS
06-26-2009, 02:50 AM
What happened to my thanks and groan buttons???

I have mine...:biggrin:

But we will see following the autopsy results...

hideyoursheep
06-26-2009, 03:11 AM
I have mine...:biggrin:

You probably have mine too!

ELVIS
06-26-2009, 03:18 AM
:lmao::elvis:

binnie
06-26-2009, 03:43 AM
BREAKING NEWS: despite financial problems causing his eviction last year, Michael Jackson has been re-admitted to Neverland

binnie
06-26-2009, 03:45 AM
Reports of Michael Jackson having a heart attack are incorrect - he was found in the children's ward having a stroke.

binnie
06-26-2009, 03:46 AM
What's the difference between Michael Jackson and a Disney Film? Disney Film's are allowed to touch kids....

binnie
06-26-2009, 03:47 AM
Michael Jackson's forthcoming dates have been cancelled. They were James (aged 9), Thomas (aged 11) and Jeremy (aged 10).....

GAR
06-26-2009, 03:47 AM
Such a waste.

Michael Jackson was a nobody without a song, songwriter and a backing producer.

What's he done of note, since 1990? No Quincy, no quality! Just alot of bad decisions.

All that Beatles money, shat down the toilet. Look at that pic of Neverland Ranch.. all the trees dried up like twigs. Where's the animals? The rides, and concession booths for noone?

G-d will give a little, but G-d will take away from you in the blink of an eye and what did Michael Jackson do with all he was blessed with? Look at that interview where marches thru gawdy trinket shops in Vegas blowing tens of thousands of dollars on tacky shit he didn't need.

All that money enabled him to become completely unhinged and dysfunctional. He's gonna burn for it now!

binnie
06-26-2009, 03:48 AM
I'll be here all week......don't forget to tip your waitress.

ELVIS
06-26-2009, 04:30 AM
<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SoZh2vWyscU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SoZh2vWyscU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Golden AWe
06-26-2009, 05:44 AM
Not much of a person but a huge influence on pop music...I do own the biggest selling record ever too...Thriller is a grate pop album.

vh rides again
06-26-2009, 06:45 AM
sad ending to a troubled life if you ask me.

ive never believed he was a pedophile.

i do believe he was surrounded by leeches and gold diggers , he was just too stupid and mentally immature to see the real world around him.

ive never liked his music or his type of music, but must admit i was very impressed by him when i and every one else on the planet watched him moonwalk on television for the first time.

he was a bad motherfucker.

very very sad day.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s7MmEMrCRfc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s7MmEMrCRfc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Va Beach VH Fan
06-26-2009, 07:48 AM
Why were these threads merged, or why were they not merged in House Of Music, where it seems to me would be more appropriate ??

Just asking...

There was one thread in Non, and another in HOM.... At the time, just kept it in here because that's where most of the discussion was being done...

I'll move it to HOM...

Va Beach VH Fan
06-26-2009, 07:50 AM
Van Halen Heartbroken Over Jackson | TMZ.com (http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/van-halen-heartbroken-over-jackson/)

Van Halen Heartbroken Over Jackson
Posted Jun 25th 2009 9:30PM by TMZ Staff

He provided the rock guitar solo in Jackson's hit song "Beat It." TMZ has just heard from Eddie Van Halen on Michael Jackson's death:

"I am really shocked; as I'm sure the world is, to hear the news. I had the pleasure of working with Michael on 'Beat It' back in '83 -- one of my fondest memories in my career.

Michael will be missed and may he rest in peace."

-Eddie Van Halen

Va Beach VH Fan
06-26-2009, 08:01 AM
Let's not forget, Ed's solo in "Beat It" is arguably one of his best... Too bad the only copy around is a shitty one....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/82mhFXKS2es&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/82mhFXKS2es&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Full Bug
06-26-2009, 08:09 AM
Is anyone having a problem with Blabbermouth.net? I tried to get to a story for this thread there and all I get is a blank white page, not sure if its the site or my computer....

Mr Walker
06-26-2009, 08:12 AM
All this pervert's legacy is worth is a bunch of off color jokes... nothing more.
Fuck him... burn in hell forever.
Good Riddance scumbag!

ZahZoo
06-26-2009, 08:27 AM
Why do I get the feeling this vulture is looking for a big payday?

Is it the smiling amid his self-proclaimed "heart-brokeness"?

There's already a 100 mile line of vultures forming and will expand beyond the universe within hours...

RIP MJ

Let the cashing in... in biblical proportions begin!!! Ka Ching!!

Panamark
06-26-2009, 08:33 AM
If MJ is in Heaven,

I must be lined up for the 67 virgins, indoor spa
deal !!!

Can you feel it ??? :fufu:

Its amazing when I became a parent how much more
I disliked the whole MJ saga. As a kid I loved "Ben"
and "ABC" and that whole Jackson 5 thing...
(Same as the Osmonds)...

To those of you that doubt he molested young boys,
??????????????????????????

We had one dude here in Oz that worked at neverland,
MJ took a liking to his kid... Now this is fishier than Paris
Hilton gettin out of another car without her undies.

Hushed over.. All I can say... What a scumbag of a father
to put his kid into that situation in the first place.

MJ

Above the US law he was
Above the law of nature he wasnt...

Totally believe little MJ had a fucked up beginning and that
may have accounted for his later actions, but people,
how can a child describe in detail a rather odd birthmark
on MJ's penis ??? Which was confirmed later by LAPD photos ??

Death is sad

Defending a known pedo is worse.. Get with the program
Christian Soldiers....

Or is Child Molestation erasable by death ?

WEEE HOOOOO

SHAMONA

Full Bug
06-26-2009, 08:49 AM
Pretty much dead on.....

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e128/fullbug/famous.png

binnie
06-26-2009, 09:11 AM
Michael Jackson, a black man, a white man, and a paedophile walk into a bar.....

He orders a drink.

Vinnie Velvet
06-26-2009, 09:16 AM
I was a big fan as well.

And if anyone was alive during the whole Thriller explosion has or had at least ONE MJ record or cassette tape.

I even had the white glove! :biggrin:

Despite his ever changing appearance and child molestation allegations, you can't deny his impact on the music and entertainment world.

Off the Wall and Thriller are classic albums.

Panamark
06-26-2009, 09:18 AM
Good one Binnie ! :)

Sad about the little Black Boy some people think
never changed...
But for those in the real world, keep em coming !

Panamark
06-26-2009, 09:22 AM
I was a big fan as well.

And if anyone was alive during the whole Thriller explosion has or had at least ONE MJ record or cassette tape.

I even had the white glove! :biggrin:

Despite his ever changing appearance and child molestation allegations, you can't deny his impact on the music and entertainment world.

Off the Wall and Thriller are classic albums.

Totally Agree, but why do we allow peadophelia among celebrities and
go into denial about it ??

Garry Glitter is another one you still hear his songs frequently...

Terry
06-26-2009, 09:25 AM
If only all the rest of the batshit, wacko, looney pederasts would follow suit, we might be taking the first steps on a road to a world worth living in.

Panamark
06-26-2009, 09:25 AM
Maybe Jesus and MJ are siting down over a cup of
Jesus Juice as we speak, with Jesus explaining,
Michael, you took "Jesus loves the little children"
extremely out of context dude !!!

Vinnie Velvet
06-26-2009, 09:41 AM

That was beautiful, man.

letsrock
06-26-2009, 09:42 AM
This one was the most unpredicted of the three.
Did anyone have MJ in thier dead pool?

letsrock
06-26-2009, 09:44 AM
pic from ETonline Home (http://www.etonline.com)

Baby's On Fire
06-26-2009, 10:08 AM

hank Christ you're not on anyone's jury.....douchebag. Guilty until proven otherwise huh?

You're a dick.

Baby's On Fire
06-26-2009, 10:09 AM
I meant Thank Christ...but you're still a dick.

Panamark
06-26-2009, 10:11 AM
This is after the fact, but here goes...
At his last molestation trial I thought he was gone....
I commented to several people that I thought he would die
before the gammet fell... I was wrong...
Its obviously a malnourished body on too many prescribed drugs
failing under the pressure from that live or die tour he was about to embark on..

Baby's On Fire
06-26-2009, 10:21 AM
I'm no fan of MJ...but it is well documented by hundreds if not thousands of parents that he was charitable and very generous to sick kids.

I don't buy any of the BS about molestation...the first time the scumbag father suddenly wasn't so furious about the "molestation" after he was paid his 20 mil extortion money.

The 2nd time the defense didn't even put on a defense, and MJ walked out in record time. Not because he was MJ, but because there was NO EVIDENCE AT ALL of any molestation.

Thousands of kids who passed through Neverland, and two bullshit allegations with literally zero evidence of any molestation.

Set aside your prejudice and look at the facts of those two cases....they were vapour thin charges.

Sure he was weird...but he also had no childhood. What a fucked up life the guy had....all the fame and his abusive, insane father.

I always felt sorry for the guy.....

Coyote
06-26-2009, 10:23 AM
R.I.P. MJ...

I'll spare the jokes for another time.

binnie
06-26-2009, 10:32 AM
Totally Agree, but why do we allow peadophelia among celebrities and
go into denial about it ??

Garry Glitter is another one you still hear his songs frequently...

You don't hear Glitter songs in the UK. You'd be (un)lucky to find a shop that stocks anything by him.

The difference is that MJ was found innocent. If he truly was guilty, then the prosecution service must be fucking useless not to have nailed him the second time - if he was guilty, something should have stuck. Seems to me that just because Jacko was weird, people assume he was a deviant. I'm always prepared to give people the benefit of the doubt.

So, I guess making jokes about him makes me a hypocrit. Yes, but in my world humour trumps hypocrisy every time :D

binnie
06-26-2009, 10:33 AM
R.I.P. MJ...

I'll spare the jokes for another time.

You have more class than me :D

Coyote
06-26-2009, 10:37 AM
You have more class than me :D

Lies, spread by my competitors, to ruin my good name... :D

Vinnie Velvet
06-26-2009, 10:39 AM
Let's not forget that one of Eddie's greatest solos is not even on a Van Halen album!

Its on a Michael Jackson record.

Eddie comments on MJ's death:

Van Halen Heartbroken Over Jackson | TMZ.com (http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/van-halen-heartbroken-over-jackson/)

letsrock
06-26-2009, 10:54 AM
"I like the high notes"

Thats what he said to Steve Stevens and EVH.

Susie Q
06-26-2009, 11:09 AM
Maybe he couldn't take being in the public eye anymore and decided to just play dead.

But really, I was never a major fan of him and his eccentric pedophilia vibe, but did like some of his music. For his talent he deserved to be iconic. But, as we seen with Phil Spector, people can be put on that Iconic status and still be crazy as bat shit.

We are going to go through a week or so or more with the tributes, speculations, and frenzy.

letsrock
06-26-2009, 11:29 AM
Dont forget the yearly crap like anniversary of his death and what nots.

katie
06-26-2009, 11:45 AM

That's what I thought sesh.

Live by the sword, die by the sword....

katie
06-26-2009, 11:57 AM
Michael Jackson May Have Left Paul McCartney Rights to 200 Beatles Songs in His Will
By Eugmc
Created 06/25/2009 - 7:11pm

Michael Jackson arranged to give Paul McCartney the rights to the Beatles back catalog through his will according to reports published earlier this year. The pair who scored hits together in the mid-1980's with Say, Say, Say and The Girl Is Mine had been feuding for years after Jackson won the rights to the Beatles back catalog because of legal wrangling between Macca and John Lennon's widow Yoko Ono.

McCartney for years expressed his dissatisfaction with Jackson's maneuver and the two were never on speaking terms again. Previously, the pair collaborated on Jackson's 1982 'Thriller' extract 'The Girl is Mine,' and McCartney's 1983 single 'Say, Say, Say' from 'Pipes of Peace' and forged a close friendship.

U.K. newspaper the Daily Mirror quoted a Jackson insider as saying in January saying:

"Michael told his lawyers he was sad he no longer talks to Sir Paul and said he wanted to make things right."

Jackson, who died today at 50 years of age, had been reportedly diagnosed with cancer and one can speculate that the strain put on his heart during workouts for his concerts next month in London ultimately led to the King of Pop's demise. Jackson had sold 50% of his assets to Sony but held the other half which would be given back to McCartney if the rumors are proven to true.

Michael Jackson May Have Left Paul McCartney Rights to 200 Beatles Songs in His Will | Cleveland Leader (http://www.clevelandleader.com/node/10457)

He had cancer? First I've heard of that. :confused12:

I do hope this report is true though. It would be the right thing for Michael to do.

Mary Austin, Freddie Mercury's 70's girlfriend and lifetime PA, had to wait 8 years before she got Freddie's money / estate sorted.

I think MJ's estate will be in probate for a very long time...

Susie Q
06-26-2009, 12:12 PM
Dont forget the yearly crap like anniversary of his death and what nots.

Yep, just like Elvis Presley....Before we know it, it will be a national holiday or something.

Nitro Express
06-26-2009, 01:12 PM
The Jackson family are broke. Michael was their gravy train and he was facing bankruptsy himself. I'm sure they are sad that they lost their son and brother but they also lost their gravy train.

Nitro Express
06-26-2009, 01:14 PM
All this pervert's legacy is worth is a bunch of off color jokes... nothing more.
Fuck him... burn in hell forever.
Good Riddance scumbag!

I liked Michael when he was the cute singing kid in The Jackson Five. I really didn't care for him as an adult. What's the big deal about that Thriller video? I remembered they hyped it to hell and then I watched on MTV for the first time and thought what a piece of shit. The moonwalk and his dancing was pretty cool. I actually enjoyed Wierd Al spoofing MJ more than MJ himself.

Nitro Express
06-26-2009, 01:17 PM
Yep, just like Elvis Presley....Before we know it, it will be a national holiday or something.

Do we celebrate by getting a child drunk on Jesus Juice and then sexually molesting them? Read the book Howling at the Moon. It was written by Michael's former manager. They guy said MJ was fucked in the head and thought he was a kid himself.

Nitro Express
06-26-2009, 01:19 PM
I'm Peter Pan! Drink the wine or um Jesus Juice. Let's have a sleep over in my bed. Weeeeeeeeeeee. Like may feris wheel? I let you ride it up you let me be close to you.

Baby's On Fire
06-26-2009, 01:23 PM
Do we celebrate by getting a child drunk on Jesus Juice and then sexually molesting them? Read the book Howling at the Moon. It was written by Michael's former manager. They guy said MJ was fucked in the head and thought he was a kid himself.

And s MJs former manager is so credible, it MUST be true if he said it.

He said shit so morons like you buy his book.

Where are ALL these molested children? Where are their parents? MJ must havce been a genius to hide all that molestation from all the kids, parents, staff, hangers on and all the rest.

A bigger magician than David Copperfield.

Nitro Express
06-26-2009, 01:25 PM
I thought it would be Michael Jackson who die in Bangkok with string around his dick.

Baby's On Fire
06-26-2009, 01:26 PM
CNN is reporting police are looking for MJs doctor who was in attendance during the suspected cardiac arrest, and is suddenly nowhere to be found................

Baby's On Fire
06-26-2009, 01:27 PM
I thought it would be Michael Jackson who die in Bangkok with string around his dick.

It would be nice if you die in Jackson Bung Hole with a rope around your neck.

Be charitable like MJ was, and do us all the favour.

Nitro Express
06-26-2009, 01:27 PM
Yup. I read the book because I wanted to read the sleazy in goings of the music industry as told by a former CBS Records executive. I love train wreaks and sleaze. The book was great.

Baby's On Fire
06-26-2009, 01:28 PM
Most notably, you don't deny being a moron.

Kudos to you. At least you recognize those facts.

Nitro Express
06-26-2009, 01:29 PM
CNN is reporting police are looking for MJs doctor who was in attendance during the suspected cardiac arrest, and is suddenly nowhere to be found................

I wonder if he's the same guy who went to The Autozone or Pep Boys and got a can of automotive silicone and injected it into Presilla Presley's face? Shit. I'm in the wrong business. I should go to Beverly Hills and claim to be a doctor.

Nitro Express
06-26-2009, 01:31 PM
Most notably, you don't deny being a moron.

Kudos to you. At least you recognize those facts.

Reading books written by record company executives makes people a moron?

Baby's On Fire
06-26-2009, 01:35 PM
Reading books written by record company executives makes people a moron?

Faithfully believing what some guy claims in a book, especially a guy who writes about the sleaze when he is himself part of that sleaze, makes you a moron.

Yes.

Va Beach VH Fan
06-26-2009, 01:36 PM
TMZ is reporting "family members" say he might have OD'd on Morphine/Demerol....

Who knows...

Baby's On Fire
06-26-2009, 01:36 PM
I wonder if he's the same guy who went to The Autozone or Pep Boys and got a can of automotive silicone and injected it into Presilla Presley's face? Shit. I'm in the wrong business. I should go to Beverly Hills and claim to be a doctor.

Now you're making sense. Although if you were really smart you'd be a Beverly Hills gyno.

Nitro Express
06-26-2009, 01:40 PM
It would be nice if you die in Jackson Bung Hole with a rope around your neck.

Be charitable like MJ was, and do us all the favour.

Wishing I was dead shows you are loony toons. Who posts that over someone's opinion? You can disagree but I take that as a threat from a person who is mentally unstable enough to make it. Anyone that post that kind of shit shows everyone in here how they think and how much hate they really have. You have issues not me.

GAR
06-26-2009, 02:02 PM
Or is Child Molestation erasable by death ?

WEEE HOOOOO

SHAMONA

I say no it isn't, and since he died here in California his estate's liable for a long line of damage claims that will no doubt come out of the woodwork against the Michael Jackson estate.

I've told the story how back in 83 he came to SIR Studios, at the old Gower location pulled up in a limo around the loading dock so that people passing on Sunset didn't see him.. he gets out of the car, the driver and another guy with him let him stand up and they walk ahead but Michael falls completely SPLAT face down on the asphalt.

He was high on downers, even then. I say its drugs that killed him, and Liza Minelli on the news this morning said that when the truth finally comes out that people are going to think a whole world different about him.

And then this morning, they towed the attending doctor's car who does Jackson's demerol injections.. the Sherriff Dept thinks they're gonna find evidence of drugs in the car and they wanna talk to him.

The Insurance Company for the O2 tour is gonna be in a world of shit! They'll wanna see this Dr. Feelgood guy hang for murder, but nobody knows where he is.

Igosplut
06-26-2009, 02:27 PM
hank Christ you're not on anyone's jury.....douchebag. Guilty until proven otherwise huh?

You're a dick.

You believe what you want.

And I'll believe what I want. There's enough evidence to support some of whats been said. Just because he payed his way out of it and was never convicted doesn't mean shit.

Contributing to charity's doesn't make a person any more moral (or less of a scumbag)

whats the matter, was he cuttin you checks too?

Angel
06-26-2009, 02:29 PM
Now I finally know what to do with that Thriller album that's been packed away all these years.

Ebay, here I come.

I lost all respect for the guy many years ago, even if his face was one of the first ever put up on my wall when I was a little girl!

Nitro Express
06-26-2009, 02:57 PM
Now I finally know what to do with that Thriller album that's been packed away all these years.

Ebay, here I come.

I lost all respect for the guy many years ago, even if his face was one of the first ever put up on my wall when I was a little girl!

I can relate. I was a huge Jackson Five fan when I was a kid. I thought Michael was cool then. Would Michael be normal and alive if he wasn't a child star? If he just stayed in Gary, Indiana and had a more normal upbringing? Fame and children just doesn't seem to mix well.

Nitro Express
06-26-2009, 03:00 PM
I say no it isn't, and since he died here in California his estate's liable for a long line of damage claims that will no doubt come out of the woodwork against the Michael Jackson estate.

I've told the story how back in 83 he came to SIR Studios, at the old Gower location pulled up in a limo around the loading dock so that people passing on Sunset didn't see him.. he gets out of the car, the driver and another guy with him let him stand up and they walk ahead but Michael falls completely SPLAT face down on the asphalt.

He was high on downers, even then. I say its drugs that killed him, and Liza Minelli on the news this morning said that when the truth finally comes out that people are going to think a whole world different about him.

And then this morning, they towed the attending doctor's car who does Jackson's demerol injections.. the Sherriff Dept thinks they're gonna find evidence of drugs in the car and they wanna talk to him.

The Insurance Company for the O2 tour is gonna be in a world of shit! They'll wanna see this Dr. Feelgood guy hang for murder, but nobody knows where he is.

I wonder what's more lucrative. Being Dr. Feelgood or a creepy lawyer?

Dolemite!
06-26-2009, 03:08 PM
I'll say this. If ever anyone's crazy enough to fake their death it's MJ. ;)

indeedido
06-26-2009, 03:13 PM
I'll say this. If ever anyone's crazy enough to fake their death it's MJ. ;)

I thought the same thing!!!

indeedido
06-26-2009, 03:14 PM
You believe what you want.

And I'll believe what I want. There's enough evidence to support some of whats been said. Just because he payed his way out of it and was never convicted doesn't mean shit.

Contributing to charity's doesn't make a person any more moral (or less of a scumbag)

whats the matter, was he cuttin you checks too?

Two of the jurors that voted him innocent in that last trial in '95 came back later and said no doubt in their mind he was guilty. I guess the "question" they had to decide on was different in the trial. Too much smoke there not to be a fire. :barf:

Angel
06-26-2009, 03:30 PM
I imagine it was like the OJ trial. Once they learned about the evidence they weren't allowed to hear, they realized their mistake.

letsrock
06-26-2009, 03:30 PM
lol.... everyone, stay away from the malls they will be packed... to honor MJ they are having a huge sale...wait for it...

..all boys clothes half off

ZahZoo
06-26-2009, 03:42 PM
Faithfully believing what some guy claims in a book, especially a guy who writes about the sleaze when he is himself part of that sleaze, makes you a moron.

Yes.

WTF?

You the leader of the Wacko Jacko Mourning Police..?

Some see him as he was... great entertainer but also a fucked up creepy weirdo. Now he's just a dead weirdo...

letsrock
06-26-2009, 03:47 PM
We should of seen this coming, like a piece of shit in the yard he was turning white long ago.

letsrock
06-26-2009, 03:48 PM
Soon he will be as Kansas says "dust in the wind"

letsrock
06-26-2009, 03:48 PM
I bet he is vacum packed in a clear casket and people will charge admission to look at him for years.

Kristy
06-26-2009, 04:01 PM

And therein lies the next media frenzy.

sadaist
06-26-2009, 04:04 PM
I bet he is vacum packed in a clear casket and people will charge admission to look at him for years.

I was just thinking something similar, although lacking the sarcasm. Will Michael Jackson lie in state for a period of several days for people to pay their final respects? Most recent I can recall is James Brown. MJ meant so much to so many people, it might be a fitting way for as many people as possible to have some sense of a closeness to him and closure with his death. If lying in state was ever appropriate for someone, Michael is the guy.

sadaist
06-26-2009, 04:09 PM
I find it somewhat ironic that the very same police force that was recently trying so hard to send Michael upstate for the rest of his life are now searching vehemently for whomever may have done this to MJ.

george
06-26-2009, 04:11 PM
I was just thinking something similar, although lacking the sarcasm. Will Michael Jackson lie in state for a period of several days for people to pay their final respects? Most recent I can recall is James Brown. MJ meant so much to so many people, it might be a fitting way for as many people as possible to have some sense of a closeness to him and closure with his death. If lying in state was ever appropriate for someone, Michael is the guy.

Didn't they drive James Brown's corpse around for a month (seriously)? Friggin' ghouls..

letsrock
06-26-2009, 04:15 PM
I find it ironic that the media that has been telling jokes the past 20 years cant find any other music other than MJ to play.

Two faced clowns.

GAR
06-26-2009, 04:19 PM
They flew his body from UCLA Med straight to the Coroner's office in Boyle Heights (East LA).

Unless the corpse goes missing, I'd say faking his death at this point is pretty much ruled out.

Also, if you fake your own death, you take all that stashed money and go off to find Jim Morrisson and Jimi Hendrix who last I heard after faking THEIR own deaths, are off selling black powder rifles and AK47's to african Berber tribes and camel herders in the northern Sahara Desert.

So - keep your eye on the financials that come out: he's got some assets left=he's really dead. Or if he's completely empty, and Bubbles is missing then he's off hiding somewhere - maybe that World Islands project in Bahrain.

Shit, he spent enough time in Bahrain where nobody could find him so that sounds suitable for someone tearing up the pink slip on their life.

I think he's dead though. He's an idol to nobody, I don't give a SHIT what fawners and mourner losers like Al Sharpton got to say about how great he was. He was a druggie, a pedophile and an asshole..

Mr Badguy
06-26-2009, 04:19 PM
We should keep all of the was he/wasn`t he arguements for non.

This is the House of music and on a purley musical level the guy was unbelievable.

Maybe the past fifteen years have been under par but the first twenty years of his career are unequalled and probably never will be.

It`s easy for younger music fans to get caught up in the recent circus like shenanigans but anyone older than 35 will remember when Michael Jackson was a very big deal.

It truely is the end of an era, the last male solo mega star.

Kristy
06-26-2009, 04:36 PM
Do you ever give your hate a rest, GAR?

thome
06-26-2009, 04:44 PM
Fans lit candles at a spontaneous gathering in Hong Kong, while in the Philippines, a dance tribute was planned for a prison in Cebu, where Byron Garcia, a security consultant, had 1,500 inmates join in a synchronized dance to the “Thriller” video.

It's been a long time since I spewed my soda out my nose and spit taked, at the monitor all the while laughing about the fact that I have just given myself a hernia and shat myself instantly without warning.

Oh please god tell me the will be film of this..perhaps youtube ..lol.

Some nazi dressed guard with a megafone ordering a yard full of cons into a jazz line dance step to MJ death tribute music...oh fukk me..lol

People truly are sheep.

Angel
06-26-2009, 05:39 PM
Say what you will about MJ, but who else can bring the world together like this?

Ever heard of a person by the name of JOHN LENNON?

Seshmeister
06-26-2009, 08:14 PM
FOR SALE:

Single white glove. Slightly soiled index finger.

Seshmeister
06-26-2009, 08:17 PM
Michael Jackson's dying wish is for his ashes to be used to make plastic bags.....so he can still pose a threat to children

Seshmeister
06-26-2009, 08:25 PM
McDonalds are to create a tribute burger for Michael Jackson.

It will be a fifty year old burger smacked between two ten year old buns.

Seshmeister
06-26-2009, 08:26 PM
What's the difference between Michael Jackson and Father Christmas?
Father christmas still empties his sack in little boys bedrooms!

Igosplut
06-26-2009, 08:56 PM
A better one...

A young boy walks out of Michael Jackson's bedroom with his nose running...

One of his lackys says " That one's full...NEXT!

Seshmeister
06-26-2009, 09:19 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/27yai2q.jpg

Seshmeister
06-26-2009, 09:20 PM
http://myimgs.net/images/rafm.jpg

Seshmeister
06-26-2009, 09:23 PM
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/jeccysden/b3ta/face-meltjacko.jpg

Seshmeister
06-26-2009, 09:25 PM
http://www.prostheta.com/forumpics/mj.gifhttp://www.prostheta.com/forumpics/mj.gifhttp://www.prostheta.com/forumpics/mj.gifhttp://www.prostheta.com/forumpics/mj.gifhttp://www.prostheta.com/forumpics/mj.gifhttp://www.prostheta.com/forumpics/mj.gifhttp://www.prostheta.com/forumpics/mj.gifhttp://www.prostheta.com/forumpics/mj.gifhttp://www.prostheta.com/forumpics/mj.gif

GAR
06-26-2009, 09:28 PM
Do you ever give your hate a rest, GAR?

Michael Jackson wasn't fuckin' METAL, dude and I doubt he ever wrote a song in his life.

I don't want to be disproven with "oh it says on blahblah album he wrote blahblah song you know" forGET it.

I'm saying: I have my doubts Michael Jackson ever wrote. And because he was not METAL he is was and always will be of no interest to myself. But man, he sure could suck a mean prepubescent dick once he got the kid Jesus Juiced.

GAR
06-26-2009, 09:30 PM
That's all he meant to me: he was a singer and had a cool cartoon show as a kid and now because this thread is about his HEART ATTACK all he means to me today is a meager foolish interest in a dead celebs' toxicology report which I await gleefully with baited bad breath.

Unlike Anna Nicole, this guy did downers the right way.. shooting up!

Diamondjimi
06-26-2009, 09:36 PM
But man, he sure could suck a mean prepubescent dick once he got the kid Jesus Juiced.

Yuou enjoy peeing on young boys. You are no different! :shiznit:

Steve Savicki
06-26-2009, 09:39 PM
a creepy lawyer?
Johnny Cochran?

On that note... I liked <u>Thriller</u>... never liked him.

thome
06-26-2009, 10:27 PM
You can see in that interview with MJ and Lisa Marie the contempt and shivers that run up and down her spine while that sick creep fukk puts his hands on her. I saw that when I saw it live the first time.

What was that Marriage about..?

Paul McCartney got fukked by MJ, did Lisa Marie do the rite thing and marry him, so he couldn't -fukk her- out of the Elvis catalogue..?

After all those years of estrogen to keep his voice the way he wanted it do you think his nuts ever dropped?

His poor atrophied pin bug dick and bitch titties couldn't have been Lisa's main reason to marry him;..?

Was it a studio marriage like Cary Grant to throw a curve in the gay issues Cary loved women and loved many of them he just preffered the company of men.

Mj was a freek.

Is his music timeless..?

I say some of it is.

Is he of the stature of some of the greatest entertainers the world ever saw? I say yes .

Like most of us we learn to control the sickness that can overwhelm us.

Do I feel doctor induced drug addiction is anymore classy than a street junkie? No.

Perhaps Steven Adler is more talented than MJ.

He is certainly stronger and as influential in his time.

Why are people all over the world in the streets to honor a singer..?

Are all the people who do sheep...I say yes.

Will the media work the sheep for months..I say yes.

Edit: I was dating this hot blonde big assed babe, when princess Diana died... the chick I was -Dating- bought all of this crap and set up like a little effigy honor book shelf thing of little Princess D things.She was fukking the sworn enemy of the crown and could you imagine if she got pregnant..whoo sh!t? I think we know what that Arab was really after it wasn't her ..

Are people going to do that for MJ..? Set up Crocker type Leave MJ ALONE!!!

I got some people who I dig and like thier -Thing- but effigy's crying and the lamentations for who...?

Granted I get choked up when I play, you gave me a mountain, but I don't think of Elvis. I think of my heartache.

Are people really feeling they are part of these peoples family..?

sadaist
06-26-2009, 10:55 PM
Michael Jackson wasn't fuckin' METAL, dude

True there. My favorite band is Megadeth...after Van Halen of course. My cd collection is 90% Judas Priest, Maiden, Ozzy, Metallica, Ratt, Def Lep, Crue, VH, Scorpions, etc... You know, the standard rocker catalog. But there is no denying good music, regardless of where it comes from. I have my Michael Jackson cd's, along with The Police, Willie Nelson, Simon & Garfunkel, Frank Sinatra, Elvis. Whatever sounds good to my ear and fits certain moods I'm not ashamed to admit listening to.

Michael Jackson was an incredible talent and I feel privileged to be able to witness so much of it. Hell, even James Hetfield once stated as they were recording an album in the same studio as MJ, he bumped into him in a hallway and was speechless. Michael was not a superstar...he was a star to the superstars. Very few people in history have been able to make even the most famous people stop in their tracks and be speechless.

indeedido
06-26-2009, 11:18 PM
Of course. Didn't mean any offense, ma'am. As someone has already said here, Michael Jackson is our generation's Elvis and Beatles.

He's not my Elvis or Beatles. More like our generations Gary Glitter.

Anonymous
06-26-2009, 11:18 PM
I never liked Maichael Jackson.

Even if I did, I never would again after finding out it was a pedophile.

Freddie Mercury, Rob Halford... talented people with a different sexual orientation than my own, I can enjoy, respect, admire.

But pedophiles?

I have two nieces. If a pedophile even LOOKS at them, I'll teach them the true meaning of PAIN.

Pedophiles SHOULD BE FUCKING KILLED. PAINFULLY.

This one's dead, it sounds right. Hope it never gets to rest in peace. And I hope it was painful. VERY painful.

And no, I was never molested, nor witnessed such a deed. It just ABHORES me. Having sex with children...

Gawd, I hope it did suffer.

Cheers! :bottle:

Angel
06-27-2009, 12:16 AM
Wouldn't you fucking know it. Pull out the vinyl and it looks like "Thriller" was one of the albums that got stolen a few years back...

bueno bob
06-27-2009, 12:28 AM
So I got a new car stereo. Voice activated. I say "rock" and rock plays. I say "soul" and soul plays. Some kids darted out in front of the car and I slammed on the brakes, yelled out "FUCKIN' KIDS!" and Michael Jackson started playing.

If it's already been posted, sorry... ;)

ELVIS
06-27-2009, 01:33 AM
It`s easy for younger music fans to get caught up in the recent circus like shenanigans but anyone older than 35 will remember when Michael Jackson was a very big deal.

It truely is the end of an era, the last male solo mega star.

Amen brother!

Well said...

ELVIS
06-27-2009, 01:35 AM
Michael Jackson wasn't fuckin' METAL, dude and I doubt he ever wrote a song in his life.

That's bullshit. I know the songs he wrote...

Next

ELVIS
06-27-2009, 01:37 AM
That's all he meant to me: he was a singer and had a cool cartoon show as a kid and now because this thread is about his HEART ATTACK all he means to me today is a meager foolish interest in a dead celebs' toxicology report which I await gleefully with baited bad breath.

Unlike Anna Nicole, this guy did downers the right way.. shooting up!

He didn't have a heart attack, dumbass...

Anna Nicole was shot up with many things...

Morphine and Demerol and the like are not downers...

ELVIS
06-27-2009, 01:44 AM
http://www.prostheta.com/forumpics/mj.gifhttp://www.prostheta.com/forumpics/mj.gifhttp://www.prostheta.com/forumpics/mj.gifhttp://www.prostheta.com/forumpics/mj.gifhttp://www.prostheta.com/forumpics/mj.gifhttp://www.prostheta.com/forumpics/mj.gifhttp://www.prostheta.com/forumpics/mj.gifhttp://www.prostheta.com/forumpics/mj.gifhttp://www.prostheta.com/forumpics/mj.gif

These posts of yours are in very bad taste...

You don't know if any of that shit was true...

bueno bob
06-27-2009, 02:24 AM
Not a heart attack.

Autopsy results just revealed that he died choking on 12 year old nuts.

Doh!

Nitro Express
06-27-2009, 02:40 AM
To be honest. I don't know what to think of Michael Jackson. I really don't. As a kid I liked the Jackson Five.

Nitro Express
06-27-2009, 02:47 AM
Michael as far as his dancing went was unique. I didn't care much for his adult singing voice. He was cute singing as a little kid. Did this guy stop people in their tracks because of being talented or was it because he was so weird and mysterious? Michael was like a mad scientist and the older he got and more we found out the more mad he became.

Angel
06-27-2009, 02:54 AM
He didn't have a heart attack, dumbass...

Thank you, Elvis! I'm so sick of people thinking a heart attack and cardiac arrest are the same thing!

Throw in confusing opiates with downers while you're at it!

:beers8:

hideyoursheep
06-27-2009, 04:08 AM
His heart literally jumped out of his chest and beat him to death.

That's a heart attack.

Heart attack, shmeart attack, the muthafuckah stopped working!

I wonder with all that PVC in his head could blood actually circulate properly?

I mean, he turned white, but he never blushed when he was doing all that WOOOOOHOOOOOOO shit. Seems like that type of activity would get the face a little pink.

Having said that-

I hope Madonna adopts his bones.

Maybe he didn't really die and finally turned into Diana Ross.

I still wanna molest Janet.

Hey BabysALiar-
You don't put a fucking amusement park in your back yard hoping to score with women.

I think Stern said it best; Neverland? If I were Michael Jackson I'd have PussyPussy Land. No time for rides.