X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • knifedaddy
    Roth Army Recruit
    • May 2006

Cure for no VH!

Hey guys, I'm cranking Chickenfoot. Man, it rocks! Satriani makes you say "Ed who?" And as for the rhythm section, Chad Smith gets the job done and Mikey's bass and background vocals hearken back to classic VH. And Sammy is there with his proven work ethic, he's hard working and cranks out albums for the fans I give him that. No need to hate on this record because there's no new VH music....NO ONE on this record is keeping VH from doing an album.

And for those who bash it I just say "producer Andy Johns-Led Zep" yeah!

So why not enjoy some summertime fun!

Satriani, Anthony, Smith, Hagar hell yeah! The Foot has come down!
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Originally posted by knifedaddy
    Hey guys, I'm cranking Chickenfoot. Man, it rocks! Satriani makes you say "Ed who?" And as for the rhythm section, Chad Smith gets the job done and Mikey's bass and background vocals hearken back to classic VH. And Sammy is there with his proven work ethic, he's hard working and cranks out albums for the fans I give him that. No need to hate on this record because there's no new VH music....NO ONE on this record is keeping VH from doing an album.

And for those who bash it I just say "producer Andy Johns-Led Zep" yeah!

So why not enjoy some summertime fun!

Satriani, Anthony, Smith, Hagar hell yeah! The Foot has come down!

LOSER!
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Douglas T.
      Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

You've come to the right place! You will make a lot of friends here!

Comment

• knifedaddy
        Roth Army Recruit
        • May 2006

Originally posted by Douglas T.
        You've come to the right place! You will make a lot of friends here!
        Sorry but this is the Non VH-DLR forum, right? The guys in this band are not in VH or with DLR right? So what is the issue? The only thing I can think of is that people believe ex-VH members should not be allowed to do anything, ever? If that's true then that's silly.

Comment

• Douglas T.
          Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Sorry but this is the Non VH-DLR forum, right? The guys in this band are not in VH or with DLR right? So what is the issue? The only thing I can think of is that people believe ex-VH members should not be allowed to do anything, ever? If that's true then that's silly.
          When we want to talk about gay bands here we would be more likely to discuss let's say WHAM or Winger!

Comment

• Douglas T.
            Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

If anything take this to House of Music. But I understand it's not "music" you want to discuss here ... Chikin' Foot LOL!!

Comment

• knifedaddy
              Roth Army Recruit
              • May 2006

When we want to talk about gay bands here we would be more likely to discuss let's say WHAM or Winger!
              People have criticized me for liking VH by saying I must love "gay" DLR in the spandex with the ass cut out, and now you are doing the same. Sorry, I'm just saying I like the summertime vibe of the record. The existence of it is NOT preventing a VH release. I don't get the problem. This band is tight.

Comment

• knifedaddy
                Roth Army Recruit
                • May 2006

If anything take this to House of Music. But I understand it's not "music" you want to discuss here ... Chikin' Foot LOL!!
                Last time I checked it was on the top of Billboard. It's a good album. No one else is stepping up to the rock plate, that's for sure. What's your issue?

Comment

• Douglas T.
                  Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

What's your issue?

Comment

• knifedaddy
                    Roth Army Recruit
                    • May 2006

That's funny! But Sammy has not recorded an album with VH since 1995. He's no "threat" to DLR. He's not stopping VH from releasing new music. Plus Roth toured with him and, like it or not, made him legitimate.

Comment

• Douglas T.
                      Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

That's funny! But Sammy has not recorded an album with VH since 1995. He's no "threat" to DLR. He's not stopping VH from releasing new music. Plus Roth toured with him and, like it or not, made him legitimate.
                      None of this means I have to like him!

Comment

• knifedaddy
                        Roth Army Recruit
                        • May 2006

None of this means I have to like him!
                        I'm sorry, this is not what I intended by this thread. I don't want to be baited. I like Chickenfoot. It's got the VH summer vibe. What are you listening to? Shoo-Bop? from 2004?

Comment

• thome
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Mar 2005

Is this about the point where you show us you facebook page and promote your band..?

I mean there is no one here at this site that would say any of the things you have said about DLR or VH or ED or anyone in the groups that have been performing for these many years with a final post of ,..By the way here is my band and we put all the other bands in the world to shame we are the new supergroup .
                          \
                          That is what you are doing with Spams CD are you going to do it with your own/.

C'MON! DO IT!

Revel us with your first CD that makes every CD in the history of music crap.

That is what you are saying about chicken crapsbott foot stomp right..?

C'mon tell us again how this one CD is all anyone will ever need in order to understand what music really is.

C'MON!

Comment

• letsrock
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2007

We watched the song that they did on Conan. I cant believe people call that music.

Comment

• letsrock
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2007

Satriani, has ditched the nickname "satch" for his new one.

"Scratch" as in Sammy saying "hey come scratch my balls"

Comment

Working...