PDA

View Full Version : My Last Words

Dolemite!
06-27-2009, 09:50 PM
There are many intelligent people out there who awoke to the plans of the NWO decades before 9.11, long before there was an easily accessible alternative media or the internet. There has been no lack of books on the subject from credible people, but chances are they would be tucked away close to the paranormal section of a library. Even without an alternative media there was plenty of material for those curious enough to do their own research and find out the globalist agenda. For those who are fortunate enough to not be numb brained enough to be left brain dominant they would have easily been able to tie the goings on in politics to the culmination of our age of darkness which people in every branch of religion and spirituality have known would happen. I have myself come up through periods of ignorance and inability to see what was happening. I chose to not even investigate the NWO no matter how many times I saw the term in use, simply because it was easier to think of it as more internet spam from crazies on the net. But many out there are beginning to open their eyes, see the change towards a more spiritual age, where much if not all of our fear based programming brought to us by the media, the people who control govts will end.

It all comes down to being utterly brainwashed, being unable to step outside of the conditioning since day 1 of our lives. Not even after lies are exposed, Gulf of Tomkin, Gulf wars, and other events which are conspiracy theories to others, do people want to turn off their daily media programming and take a look at the world they live in. In order to make sense of things you sometimes need to step away from the inconsequential details of events. I knew before he was elected based on his campaign platform that Obama would be a warmonger in the same vein as Bush, I didn't need to wait to see him in the office. Less than a year later look at how many left wing groups are coming down hard on him, some saying he's worse than Bush in certain aspects. Left brain dominance, closing down one complete half of our brain. People don't know how to use or the importance of natural gifts like intuition. But we have far more wonderful abilities than that if you care to search and not be a know-it-all "rational" tard. Most people see the leaves changing but can't understand that summer's near. And to the end of our pathetic human story people will live our their lives not knowing, not having been able to see where things are leading until they are right in the middle of a world of shit.

We are facing war on a scale we can't comprehend and it won't be restricted to those in far off countries. Those in power have carried out wars, famines based on ideas from eugenics, they have a stated policy to reduce the world population by 4 billion. If you don't believe it, look up what those "philanthrophists" at the big meetings recently have said many times. That is the real version of things, not in the silly disinformation we're distracted with everyday. We're looking at complete chaos or I'll put it in another way, this means that life as we know it will forever change and we'll no longer be able to enjoy all of our beloved escapist entertainment anymore. There's no use looking back and crying when we're firmly in the control of a world government. I'm not upto scratch on prophecy but I believe that some nations, I forget which, will break out of the grip of the world govt after at some point, (after unimaginable deaths and devastation) but that too is something to prepare for.

thome
06-27-2009, 10:15 PM
So...ah,,,,,,,,, What's, your point..?

Dan
06-27-2009, 11:18 PM
Make Love,No War.:D