X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dolemite!
    Banned
    • Jun 2009

The nature of reality - a crash course in David Icke

We are living in a time of great spiritual change. Just about everything we understand to be true will come crashing down and many people are going to be amazed at the suddeness. But basically, them edumacated types have started to come around and agree with the crazies. Fox and msm lovers, this might be beyond you.

Quantum Physicist Michio Kaku Confirms Icke to Be Correct

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rVWWQKU_-G0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rVWWQKU_-G0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-5ASd2W-v9Y&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-5ASd2W-v9Y&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
    Last edited by Dolemite!; 07-02-2009, 06:13 PM.
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Are you saying you believe in reptilians? I always thought Bush looked more like a monkey. Obama looks more like a skinny worm. Her majesty the Queen might eat bugs and have a forked tongue.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

I used to be pretty skeptical on a lot of things until I had a near death experience. What I learned from that is we not only have a physical body but a physical mind. Then we have our spiritual mind and body. The physical is noisy, distracting, and the spiritual is more in tune with the reality of the universe. I think sting theory is real because I have experience different dimensions myself. There are multiple universes. Everything is energy and there are higher levels and lower levels.

Everyone has a spiritual mind and once they learn to get through the noise of the physical mind the universal reality comes in. What I find amazing is other people who have had near death experiences can describe the details of what I experienced and it would be something you would have to be in that realm to describe.

I think you are right regarding people tuning into universal truths more. Ancient people were more in tune with it than we are now. We lost some of our spiritual reality when the industrial revolution started. We lost something in the late 18th Century and we are starting to rediscover it.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        Are you saying you believe in reptilians? I always thought Bush looked more like a monkey.
        Dude, the head reptilian leader is your neighbor, Darth Cheney himself!!

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• lesfunk
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

"v" ???
          http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

That explains the UFO's I've seen over his ranch. The Nephilim are trying to get control over the world again.

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Other parallel universes in my living room!? I'm gonna to have to charging them rent.

By the way, Icke is a fucking fraud; the Messiah for the tin foil hat crowd.

Comment

• Dolemite!
                Banned
                • Jun 2009

Are you saying you believe in reptilians? I always thought Bush looked more like a monkey. Obama looks more like a skinny worm. Her majesty the Queen might eat bugs and have a forked tongue.
                I can't say I believe or disbelieve in them since I have no direct experience of this myself. But based on the idea of many dimensions and also many life forms out there, including the possibility of an earlier species on earth that built the pyramids and other structures quite beyond even our ability today, I would say that it is possible. Many UFO abductees reported beings with a scaly appearance. If aliens are visiting us today (face it, it's being going on a long time. Henry Kissinger has reportedly given orders to shoot down alien craft on sight) why wouldn't there have been beings advanced enough to visit us milleniums ago? In zulu tribes for one they report spacecrafts and stories of genetic manipulation handed down in their oral tradition. They've hardly been watching Star Trek have they?

Icke speaks of this being a "matrix" based on (apart from his contact with other beings) people seeing only "pixels" in a case where the left brain has completely shut down or by saying magician can make something disappear but in one example made someone see an object behind the "invisible" person. And like he says in the vid atoms have no solidity, so how physical can we be.

Comment

• Dolemite!
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2009

Apparently Diana's confidante said Di told her that the royal family are literally not human. And that her sole purpose was to breed children.

I used to be pretty skeptical on a lot of things until I had a near death experience. What I learned from that is we not only have a physical body but a physical mind. Then we have our spiritual mind and body. The physical is noisy, distracting, and the spiritual is more in tune with the reality of the universe. I think sting theory is real because I have experience different dimensions myself. There are multiple universes. Everything is energy and there are higher levels and lower levels.
                  This is also reported by Ahayuasca and LSD users. Seems in older religious traditions use of such plants were far more common. Now it's dismissed as primitive. It's sad that once knowledge is lost, people go backwards with no sense of what is possible. However, as many say we are entering a spiritual age, where we once again rediscover our true nature. The changes are happening all around. But first comes the great culmination of evil in our time.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dolemite!
                    Apparently Diana's confidante said Di told her that the royal family are literally not human. And that her sole purpose was to breed children.
                    So then, Johnny Rotten was right?

God save the Queen
                    She ain't no human being....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MYaOjJef3j4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MYaOjJef3j4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Dolemite!
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2009

Maybe in more ways that one...

From David Icke's 'Biggest Secret' and taped interview with princess Diana's confidant Christine Fitzgerald.

[taped] from Christine Fitzgerald - Princess Diana's personal confidant - who then threatened to sue if the transcript of the tape - a tape made in front of witnesses. According to Christine Fitzgerald this is what Princess Diana told her.

“The Queen Mother... now that’s a serious piece of wizardry. The Queen Mother is a lot older than people think. To be honest, the Royal Family hasn’t died for a long time, they have just metamorphosised. It’s sort of cloning, but in a different way. They take pieces of flesh and rebuild the body from one little bit. Because it’s lizard, because it’s cold-blooded, it’s much easier for them to do Frankenstein shit than it is for us. The different bodies are just different electrical vibrations and they have got that secret, they’ve got the secret of the micro-currents, it’s so micro, so specific, these radio waves that actually create the bodies. These are the energies I work with when I’m healing.

They know the vibration of life and because they are cold-blooded, they are reptiles, they have no wish to make the Earth the perfect harmony it could be, or to heal the Earth from the damage that’s been done. The Earth’s been attacked for zeons by different extraterrestrials. It’s been like a football for so long. This place was a bus stop for many different aliens. All these aliens, they could cope with everything, including the noxious gases.

They’re landing all the time and coming up from the bowels of the Earth. They looked like reptiles originally, but they look like us when they get out now through the electrical vibration, that life key I talked about. They can manifest how they want to. All the real knowledge has been taken out and shredded and put back in another way. The Queen Mother is “Chief Toad” of this part of Europe and they have people like her in each continent. Most people, the hangers on, don’t know, you know, about the reptiles. They are just in awe of these people because they are so powerful.

“Bal moral is a very, very nasty place. That’s somewhere they want to dig underground. They will find reptile fossils, it goes back that far. Don’t think of people like the Queen Mother and Queen Victoria, as different people. Think of them as the same person which after a while has had to replace their coat. When the flesh dies, that energy, while it’s dying, will be immediately up someone else’s jacksy (backside). It’s very vampire, worse than vampire.

They are not going to come to you with hooked teeth and suck you’re blood. Fear is their food, they can actually take fear and manifest it into a tangible thing. The key is the vibrational current. At that vibrational current, they can manifest anything from anything. Its like a holographic image. We are all minerals and water vibrating. This is all an illusion we are living in. That’s the secret. You know when the monarchy’s fallen, it’s not the end of it. They will manifest in another form. The reptiles have never been defeated and this is the closest they have come to it.

The reason they are so threatened today is because the Earth is in such trouble and the mental power of people is returning. This is their most frightening time, but this is not going to kill them. There are long centuries before it’s over yet. The difference this time is that it’ll be more difficult for them and they are going to have to settle for less and the Earth people are going to get more.

But even though these reptilian ones are fuckers, they are sad, pathetic beasts really, while humanity is galloping towards light. They’re just pathetic lumps of nastiness who aren’t going to win. I can’t talk about this everywhere because they would just go ‘Christine, get a white coat, put it on backwards, get out’. But I want an end to the bullshit.”

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

You'll.....have to excuse.......my....friend Dolemite. He did a......little too much LDS.....in the 60s.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Dolemite!
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2009

Hey I'm just quoting someone. Doesn't mean I'm sold on this.

Comment

• Reverberator
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD

God save the Queen

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MYaOjJef3j4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MYaOjJef3j4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                            I have fucked the Queen and she's all fucking woman........glory be!
                            Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
                            the chazzers are so lucky
                            so fortunate to be served by the dump messiah
                            http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Reverberator
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD

God save the Queen
                              I have fucked the Queen and she's all fucking woman........glory be!
                              Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
                              the chazzers are so lucky
                              so fortunate to be served by the dump messiah
                              http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

Working...