PDA

View Full Version : Why can't a shitty celeb die for a change?

Dolemite!
07-04-2009, 04:55 PM
MJ is gone. But is too much to ask to have just one cheap attention whore non-talent like Kate Perry for example to die at the peak of her popularity? Or better a bunch of them at once, Kate, Lady gaga, pussycat hoes and some more. It may be wrong but I think I'd almost be glad to see it happen.

hankster
07-04-2009, 05:00 PM
I would hate to say this Dolemite, but people forgot all about the good people who we lost, when that pill popping pedophile died. This just leads me to believe that people in america aren't really looking at the big picture, but are caught in a certain part of counter culture. MJ hadn't had a hit or even really any airplay since 96, that is why he was so close to half a billion in debt that it wasn't funny. I just assume there are some people out there who actually thought Farrah Fawcett was great, and Billy Mays was just cool, and let this shit about the greatest kid toucher of all time just go away like he should!!!

Dolemite!
07-04-2009, 05:17 PM
MJ wasn't in the limelight for a long time but then there's the phenomena of the complete airhead pop star that has no talent outside of being a stripper or talent show idol. I hope they just f...ade away.

LoungeMachine
07-04-2009, 05:34 PM
How about that wanker Andy Taylor?

sadaist
07-04-2009, 05:42 PM
I get the sentiment of the thread, but I have a hard time saying "it should have been so & so", even though I do think it, I'm just not proud of it. But you see seemingly good, talented people die too young and how many people loved them. Then you see Amy Winehouse treating her body like a porta-potty at a football game still upright. Or Patrick Swayze, who I'm afraid will be gone soon...I'd trade him for a Rosie O'Donnell any day.

Bernie Madoff is alive & well. How the hell he didn't take a spot at the front of this most recent line of deaths is beyond me.

Dolemite!
07-04-2009, 05:42 PM
Yeah him too.

MUSICMANN
07-04-2009, 06:12 PM
I get what you are saying but, for some people around the world those so called so so celebs that you would rather die, actually have people that think they are great. Let's remember even though tragic, most of the highly talented stars that have passed have no one to blame but themselves.

They either drank to much, popped to many prescription pills or did way to much of recreational drugs to live a long and healthy life. Let's also remember that like anyone else these people age like the rest of us and with the coming of age comes all sorts of health problems that eventually take us all out in the end.

They just sped the process of death up.

FORD
07-05-2009, 03:53 AM
Allen Klein just migrated to Hell. I'd consider him fairly shitty.

ELVIS
07-05-2009, 06:24 AM
I found this on Wiki...

Klein regarded himself as a shrewd and tenacious businessman, exampled by him having a modified bible quote on his desk, reading: "Though I walk in the shadow of the valley of evil, I have no fear, as I am the biggest bastard in the valley."

:elvis:

SweetSecrets
07-05-2009, 08:44 AM
MJ is gone. But is too much to ask to have just one cheap attention whore non-talent like Kate Perry for example to die at the peak of her popularity? Or better a bunch of them at once, Kate, Lady gaga, pussycat hoes and some more. It may be wrong but I think I'd almost be glad to see it happen.

Am I the only person who thinks Lady Gaga is a dude?

twonabomber
07-05-2009, 10:00 AM

nope.

Dolemite!
07-05-2009, 10:54 AM

Oh he is.

Dolemite!
07-05-2009, 03:43 PM
It's a miracle, who would have thought it! Shallow mind numbed celebrity scum come to the realization that they are shallow mind numbed celebrity scum!

Although Heidi is still an airhead and seems to be coming purely from the standpoint of resisting the anti-christ. Well that maybe but that's not the only negative aspect of it.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xXd1OzldRyk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xXd1OzldRyk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Kristy
07-05-2009, 05:42 PM
I gave up on Amy Winehouse being in the the dead pool for good. I think she's indestructible.

But others include:

Lindsay Lohan
Hugh Laurie
Eli Roth
Trisha Yearwood
The entire cast of Pussycat Dolls
Seth MacFarlane
The Olsen Twins
Kate Moss
The members of Green Day
Julia Roberts
Bret Michaels
Dennis Miller

Kristy
07-05-2009, 05:46 PM

Never. Even in all that (slut attire) latex she wears (unlike mine, which rocks) can't hide her FAT arms and thunder thighs. Who else but a chick would do that?

sadaist
07-05-2009, 09:00 PM
I gave up on Amy Winehouse being in the the dead pool for good. I think she's indestructible.

But others include:

Lindsay Lohan
Hugh Laurie
Eli Roth
Trisha Yearwood
Seth MacFarlane
The Olsen Twins
Kate Moss
The members of Green Day
Julia Roberts
Bret Michaels
Dennis Miller

I love your list. Seth McFarlane killed Mike Judges King Of The Hill with another Family Guy spinoff (Cleveland Show?) I love KotH. But why is House on your list? I kinda like him.

Anonymous
07-05-2009, 09:07 PM

But others include:

Lindsay Lohan
Hugh Laurie
Eli Roth
Trisha Yearwood
Seth MacFarlane
The Olsen Twins
Kate Moss
The members of Green Day
Julia Roberts
Bret Michaels
Dennis Miller

Hey, hey, hey!!! Hugh Laurie???

I mean, the rest of your list is fine, but Hugh Laurie??? The man's a jaenious! One of the best actors out there.

And no, I'm not talking about House.

He's done more than that, you know? Oh so much more.

Check out Black Adder, fer the most obvious example. I guarantee you'll become a fan in no time.

Cheers! :bottle:

Dolemite!
07-05-2009, 09:11 PM
I like Jeeves and Wooster. I get tired of people hyping House like it's the best thing ever.

Anonymous
07-05-2009, 09:19 PM
Yeah, I hate House too.

But Hugh Laurie is one of the finest actors around, and the fact that the House character and series suck big balls doesn't change that fact.

Dolemite!
07-05-2009, 09:41 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TRuGeVznSss&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TRuGeVznSss&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

hideyoursheep
07-05-2009, 10:09 PM
I still want Dennis Miller and Bill Maher to battle it out in a to-the-death cage match.

I'd be satisfied with either one of them gone.

...and I'd watch..

:popc1:

hideyoursheep
07-05-2009, 10:14 PM
Is Amy Winebox related to Keith Richards?

Full Bug
07-05-2009, 10:22 PM
Who the hell is Lady Gaga?
Guess I dont watch enough tv these days.....

Seshmeister
07-05-2009, 10:25 PM
Yeah, I hate House too.

But Hugh Laurie is one of the finest actors around, and the fact that the House character and series suck big balls doesn't change that fact.

Just shows you can't please all the people all the time.

I'm only at series 4 of House but I think it's good, the only criticism is that it's a bit samey.

Seshmeister
07-05-2009, 10:26 PM
Who the hell is Lady Gaga?
Guess I dont watch enough tv these days.....

The SM was playing it last week, terrible shit...

Full Bug
07-05-2009, 10:49 PM
The SM was playing it last week, terrible shit...

So in other words, keep on not watching tv....
Thanx bro......:)

Kristy
07-06-2009, 02:39 PM
Hugh Laurie may be a decent actor but his ego overshadows his talent. I've tried and tried watching 'House' hoping I would "get it" but in all reality it bored me to tears. Unrealistic plot points, drama and over-acting. Eh, not for me.

I would have put Adam Sandler in his place but I fear he too is indestructible. For the life of me I CANNOT figure out how and why he keeps on getting movie roles with decent budgets and screenwriters. Tyra Banks can fuck off, too but alas, she'll grow to be a old and bitter woman.

Seshmeister
07-06-2009, 02:59 PM
He doesn't have a big ego in real life, he's playing a character who does. If you have to have characters who are 1 dimensional super dooper flawless heroes then it isn't for you.

Kristy
07-06-2009, 03:01 PM
Or it could be he signed a contract with FOX. Either way, something about the guy bothers me.

Satan
07-06-2009, 03:06 PM
House wouldn't be any good if the character WASN'T an egomanaical asshole. It would be just another boring medical show like "Quincy" or something.

Shows like that are what I run on HellCable, just to torment people.

Kristy
07-06-2009, 03:13 PM
In that case, I'm sure you show endless reruns of Dr Quinn, Medicine Woman.

Satan
07-06-2009, 03:15 PM
In that case, I'm sure you show endless reruns of Dr Quinn, Medicine Woman.

We have an entire channel devoted to "bad western revival" shows, actually. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d025.gif

Kristy
07-06-2009, 03:20 PM
Or that one where Billy Ray Cyrus played a country doctor and, if one believes that a character played by the likes of Billy Ray Cyrus actually made it through medical school without ever hearing of the term "abortion" this must be your top-rated show.

Oh, that reminds me, add Hannah Montana to that list.

Anonymous
07-06-2009, 03:31 PM
Hugh Laurie may be a decent actor but his ego overshadows his talent. I've tried and tried watching 'House' hoping I would "get it" but in all reality it bored me to tears. Unrealistic plot points, drama and over-acting. Eh, not for me.

I would have put Adam Sandler in his place but I fear he too is indestructible. For the life of me I CANNOT figure out how and why he keeps on getting movie roles with decent budgets and screenwriters. Tyra Banks can fuck off, too but alas, she'll grow to be a old and bitter woman.

See? That's HOW GOOD HE IS! Hugh Laurie never had a huge ego. But he plays that character SO WELL, you THINK he's exactly like that.

If you watch Black Adder III, you'll think he's a hopeless dimwit. Retard, even. Watch, BA IV, you'll believe him to be a clueless optimist naive.

I agree with the rest. Dear Gawd, how I agree with the rest. ESPECIALLY Adam Sandler.

Satan, please! He can help you torture people in Hell. Just take him!

I'll throw in a couple of Portuguese celebutards, if you take him rite now.

Dolemite!
07-06-2009, 05:45 PM
Adam Sandler goes along with Jim Carrey.

Kristy
07-06-2009, 07:33 PM
Jim Carrey.

He's already committed career suicide so he's already half-way there.

FORD
07-06-2009, 07:39 PM
I agree with the rest. Dear Gawd, how I agree with the rest. ESPECIALLY Adam Sandler.

Satan, please! He can help you torture people in Hell. Just take him!

I'll throw in a couple of Portuguese celebutards, if you take him rite now.

You know, I'm sure Satan had a thought of sticking pineapples up Hitler's ass to torture him, until that movie where Sandler played his son. So you gotta give him credit for that much. And he's a Van HALEN fan, so he's not completely useless. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d010.gif

Guitar Shark
07-06-2009, 07:43 PM

But others include:

Lindsay Lohan
Hugh Laurie
Eli Roth
Trisha Yearwood
Seth MacFarlane
The Olsen Twins
Kate Moss
The members of Green Day
Julia Roberts
Bret Michaels
Dennis Miller

Perhaps these were too obvious, but I would add Paris Hilton, Nicole Ritchie, and Kim Kardashian to this list.

sadaist
07-06-2009, 07:43 PM
He's already committed career suicide so he's already half-way there.

Oh crap! If we start a discussion on career deaths, this thread will go on forever.

You know the old game of "what 5 women would you want to be stranded on an island with" I always picked Rosie Odonnell, Celine Dion, Barbara Streisand, Susan Sarandon & Julia Roberts. Then I would either kill myself or swim away. And those 5 would be stuck there away from the world. Yep, taking one for the team there. You're welcome.
;)

sadaist
07-06-2009, 07:46 PM
Perhaps these were too obvious, but I would add Paris Hilton, Nicole Ritchie, and Kim Kardashian to this list.

Paris & Nicole don't bother me as much as they did just a couple years ago. But that Kim....ugh. Have to agree with you on that 100%. Or Heidi & Spencer. Who the fuck are these people? Why the hell do I know who they are?

Dolemite!
07-06-2009, 08:22 PM
What's wrong with Susan Sarandon? I used to think she appeared asexual but that's not neccessarily true.

Now Nicole Ritchie's face is as repulsive as looking at the nastiest diseased snatch.

sadaist
07-07-2009, 06:19 PM
What's wrong with Susan Sarandon?

I actually liked her as an actress, but she became too political for me and it taints her work for me. Same thing with Springsteen. I love his music, but when I watch his live shows they are more like political rallies rather than concerts. The problem I see with being an entertainer then using your fame as a political soapbox is that you will most likely alienate 50&#37; of your fan base.

$0.02

Dolemite!
07-07-2009, 06:21 PM
Yeah I can see that. The new Springsteen album is as inspired as the candidate he supported.

Anonymous
07-07-2009, 06:36 PM
I try not to think too much about the new political Springsteen.

Else I'd be in those 50&#37;.

ForeverDLR/VH
07-07-2009, 07:41 PM

But others include:

Lindsay Lohan
Hugh Laurie
Eli Roth
Trisha Yearwood
Seth MacFarlane
The Olsen Twins
Kate Moss
The members of Green Day
Julia Roberts
Bret Michaels
Dennis Miller

No Britney Spears?

ForeverDLR/VH
07-07-2009, 07:51 PM
I try not to think too much about the new political Springsteen.

Else I'd be in those 50%.

Bono from U2 is worest, I just want to punch him everytime he talks about saving the world during U2 concerts.

Everyone paid to hear music, not to listen Bono Ramble on between set list.

Kristy
07-07-2009, 08:05 PM
No Britney Spears?

Never! It's more more entertaining watching Britney short-circuit ever facet of her life for mediawhoredom. Plus nobody represents America's ever increasing stupidity in terms of acceptance of bland musical mediocrity, vanity, bad fashion, instant fame via low-education, greed and alcohol/drug use than Britney.

Lohan, Gaga, Paris can't even come close to what Britney has achieved in dumbing down what's left of America. Although they do try.

Vinnie Velvet
07-08-2009, 10:47 AM
I hope Tom Cruise croaks so he can get repeatedly raped by Xenu in 'Scientology heaven'.

Vinnie Velvet
07-08-2009, 10:48 AM
Bono from U2 is worest, I just want to punch him everytime he talks about saving the world during U2 concerts.

I totally agree.

But I was never into U2 anyway -- liked some songs -- but still think Bono is a cunt.

sadaist
07-08-2009, 10:52 AM
We need the Britneys, Paris, Lohan types around...otherwise, who will be the Jani Lane's & Brett Michaels of the next decade?

Dolemite!
07-08-2009, 01:01 PM
We can continue to laugh at Brett Michaels. I will always have fond memories of trashing the Poison board in a group invasion.

Anonymous
07-08-2009, 03:23 PM

Oh, don't get me started on that sniveling, whiney, hypocrite dipshit.

It's obvious to everyone but the totally stupid that he only pulls those stunts so he can sell more albums.

Problem is, 90% of Earth's population are totally stupid.

ForeverDLR/VH
07-08-2009, 05:51 PM
Oh, don't get me started on that sniveling, whiney, hypocrite dipshit.

It's obvious to everyone but the totally stupid that he only pulls those stunts so he can sell more albums.

I use to actually like U2 and still like their early stuff, before Bono got so much into politics and started putting it in his music and performances/shows!

It's all about "Popular Culture", Sota like being back in High School Kids buy clothes, movies and music because someone tells them "YOUR NOT COOL AT LESS YOU DO!" and be like your friends and everyone else, even though you may not like the music/bands in style during the times. Look at the whole "Michael Jackson" Thing! The media is telling everyone, How great he was, How he is the best singer and performer of all time, How you need to buy/download his albums and get everything you can with his name on it! If you don't like his music/performances or even say anything negative and bring up his child molesting, your a piece of shit and disrespecting the dead!

Anonymous
07-08-2009, 07:27 PM
I use to actually like U2 and still like their early stuff, before Bono got so much into politics and started putting it in his music and performances/shows!

It's all about "Popular Culture", Sota like being back in High School Kids buy clothes, movies and music because someone tells them "YOUR NOT COOL AT LESS YOU DO!" and be like your friends and everyone else, even though you may not like the music/bands in style during the times. Look at the whole "Michael Jackson" Thing! The media is telling everyone, How great he was, How he is the best singer and performer of all time, How you need to buy/download his albums and get everything you can with his name on it! If you don't like his music/performances or even say anything negative and bring up his child molesting, your a piece of shit and disrespecting the dead!

Yeah, I really understand what you're saying. And that mentality is getting worser & worser by the minute.

People fake all the time. Just to be accepted, they fake.

No wonder everyone is so fucked up.

damngoodtimes
07-15-2009, 10:58 PM
this thread reminds me of that great old Dennis Leary joke...

How is it that Stevie Ray Vaughan is dead, and we can't get Jon Bon Jovi near a helicopter?

...I might've butchered it, but you get the idea.