PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson Mania and Memorial Service.

ForeverDLR/VH
07-08-2009, 07:15 PM
I can’t believe how insane people are and how poplar Michael Jackson is now his dead!

He wasn’t poplar, since the early 90’s until his child molestation charges with the media going after him about the charges and all his plastic surgery his got done.

Infect, this upcoming tour he was suppose to do, they didn’t schedule any dates in the states because they knew the sales of tickets would bomb, but all the sudden everyone now loves him!

All of the people camping out days in front of the “Staples Center” hopping to catch a gimps of the body with all of the TV, Radio stations and Internet broadcast of the memorial service and LA Closing Major highways/freeways and roads in the area is insane, you would think it was the fucking president of the United States!

Not, only are they expecting LA taxpayers to pay the bill, they are even asking donations from the fans and others with many of us out of work trying to pay for the MJ’s Memorial service! The Jackson family worth millions and all the celebs. At the service worth millions that’s observe. Only ones I feel sorry for is the kids, even making one of them talk in front of millions watching and listening, when she wasn’t in any condition to do so because of losing her father. Michael made all the kids wear masks in public places, The kids couldn’t and still can’t attend public school or even go out in society so the kids can grow up normal and make friends can’t because their “Michael Jackson’s” Kids and they have to be protected from the media. Needless to say this kids are going to be fucked up in their Teenage and adult years and probably going to need therapy doing their adult life! I know I’m going to get shit for my commits and rambling on about this, but I wanted to get my 2 cents in about this.

Va Beach VH Fan
07-08-2009, 08:09 PM
Already a multi-page thread in House of Music...

Closing this one...