PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Skinner

ELVIS
07-12-2009, 12:41 AM
<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/o4BuRHObhQ8R0cYlNAzGWA/0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/o4BuRHObhQ8R0cYlNAzGWA/0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

:elvis:

standin
07-12-2009, 01:02 AM
I think he is quite an enjoyable, spiritual and memorable singer. He is delicate. In todays state of deviant and corruption based industry, he might be lost with out care and concern.

What's up with the black dude? Does he have tourette's?

FORD
07-12-2009, 02:49 AM
That is the fakest most bullshit redneck accent I ever heard. And I can do a Garth Brooks song better than that, drunk off my ass in a country karaoke bar.

But then last year, Hasseldumbshit thought BritTranny Spears was really a chick, and we all know Sharon is useless, so there's not a lot you can say about the judging on this dumb show anyway.

"Very Genuine"?? Yeah, Sharon.... about as much as yourself.

FORD
07-12-2009, 02:59 AM
Now this is genuine, you dumb Ozzy destroying cunt!!

<object width="480" height="381"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x1ltkn_garth-brooks-if-tomorrow-never-come_music&related=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x1ltkn_garth-brooks-if-tomorrow-never-come_music&related=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="381" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object>

ELVIS
07-12-2009, 08:51 AM
That is the fakest most bullshit redneck accent I ever heard. And I can do a Garth Brooks song better than that, drunk off my ass in a country karaoke bar.

YOU are so full of fucking BULLSHIT!

Yeah, it's a redneck accent, but it's far far far from fake!

Your true colors come out more and more...

ELVIS
07-12-2009, 08:53 AM
Skinner kicks Garth's ASS on that song!

jackassrock
07-12-2009, 11:50 AM
I think that guy has a really good voice. He's easily good enough to be a money maker in the music industry.

FORD
07-12-2009, 02:48 PM
YOU are so full of fucking BULLSHIT!

Yeah, it's a redneck accent, but it's far far far from fake!

Your true colors come out more and more...

Seriously, dude? :umm:

You LIVE in the South and you think that guy sounded real? Do you think Larry the Cable Guy really talks like that too?

Git 'er done!

This whole thing was probably dreamed up by Simon Coward and his friends, on the operating principle of what would play to a US audience the way Susan Boyle did to the UK version of the show.

standin
07-12-2009, 03:21 PM
Ford, it is hard to say. I have been to the back woods and some of those folks dialect is not even understandable. There are 2 types of southern dialects, the proper southern dialect and all others. Before this latest language development of mine. I kept a voice coach. We often practiced the "proper southern dialect". She did and would point out when my dialect was showing "lack of refinement" (As written from the journals~)

FORD
07-12-2009, 03:30 PM
Ford, it is hard to say. I have been to the back woods and some of those folks dialect is not even understandable. There are 2 types of southern dialects, the proper southern dialect and all others. Before this latest language development of mine. I kept a voice coach. We often practiced the "proper southern dialect". She did and would point out when my dialect was showing "lack of refinement" (As written from the journals~)

Yeah, I used to work in tech support for a bible software company, so we had a lot of customers from the deep south, so I got a lot of practice in listening to all the variant accents of that region. About the only one I just couldn't talk to at all was this lady from backwoods Kentucky. She literally sounded like she was speaking from a foreign country. Fortunately, one of my co-workers was from Kentucky, and he could understand her, even though he sounded nothing like that himself.

And neither of them sounded like this made for TV karaoke singer. Maybe Kevin needs to talk to your voice coach?

standin
07-12-2009, 03:32 PM
:biggrin:

ELVIS
07-14-2009, 12:59 AM
And neither of them sounded like this made for TV karaoke singer.

Dude, he's not faking...

Do a YouTube search for Bent Lemon...