X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Kevin Skinner

<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/o4BuRHObhQ8R0cYlNAzGWA/0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/o4BuRHObhQ8R0cYlNAzGWA/0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

• standin
    Veteran
    • Apr 2009

I think he is quite an enjoyable, spiritual and memorable singer. He is delicate. In todays state of deviant and corruption based industry, he might be lost with out care and concern.

What's up with the black dude? Does he have tourette's?
    To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
    MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

That is the fakest most bullshit redneck accent I ever heard. And I can do a Garth Brooks song better than that, drunk off my ass in a country karaoke bar.

But then last year, Hasseldumbshit thought BritTranny Spears was really a chick, and we all know Sharon is useless, so there's not a lot you can say about the judging on this dumb show anyway.

"Very Genuine"?? Yeah, Sharon.... about as much as yourself.
      Last edited by FORD; 07-12-2009, 02:51 AM.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Now this is genuine, you dumb Ozzy destroying cunt!!

<object width="480" height="381"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x1ltkn_garth-brooks-if-tomorrow-never-come_music&related=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x1ltkn_garth-brooks-if-tomorrow-never-come_music&related=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="381" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object>
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
          That is the fakest most bullshit redneck accent I ever heard. And I can do a Garth Brooks song better than that, drunk off my ass in a country karaoke bar.
          YOU are so full of fucking BULLSHIT!

Yeah, it's a redneck accent, but it's far far far from fake!

Your true colors come out more and more...

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Skinner kicks Garth's ASS on that song!

Comment

• jackassrock
              Head Fluffer
              • Sep 2004

I think that guy has a really good voice. He's easily good enough to be a money maker in the music industry.
              It's a shame that families should be torn apart by something as simple as....wild dogs

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                YOU are so full of fucking BULLSHIT!

Yeah, it's a redneck accent, but it's far far far from fake!

Your true colors come out more and more...
                Seriously, dude?

You LIVE in the South and you think that guy sounded real? Do you think Larry the Cable Guy really talks like that too?

Git 'er done!

This whole thing was probably dreamed up by Simon Coward and his friends, on the operating principle of what would play to a US audience the way Susan Boyle did to the UK version of the show.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• standin
                  Veteran
                  • Apr 2009

Ford, it is hard to say. I have been to the back woods and some of those folks dialect is not even understandable. There are 2 types of southern dialects, the proper southern dialect and all others. Before this latest language development of mine. I kept a voice coach. We often practiced the "proper southern dialect". She did and would point out when my dialect was showing "lack of refinement" (As written from the journals~)
                  To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                  MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by standin
                    Ford, it is hard to say. I have been to the back woods and some of those folks dialect is not even understandable. There are 2 types of southern dialects, the proper southern dialect and all others. Before this latest language development of mine. I kept a voice coach. We often practiced the "proper southern dialect". She did and would point out when my dialect was showing "lack of refinement" (As written from the journals~)
                    Yeah, I used to work in tech support for a bible software company, so we had a lot of customers from the deep south, so I got a lot of practice in listening to all the variant accents of that region. About the only one I just couldn't talk to at all was this lady from backwoods Kentucky. She literally sounded like she was speaking from a foreign country. Fortunately, one of my co-workers was from Kentucky, and he could understand her, even though he sounded nothing like that himself.

And neither of them sounded like this made for TV karaoke singer. Maybe Kevin needs to talk to your voice coach?
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• standin
                      Veteran
                      • Apr 2009

MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                        And neither of them sounded like this made for TV karaoke singer.
                        Dude, he's not faking...

Do a YouTube search for Bent Lemon...

Comment

Working...