• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Who is this fuckwad "jkwlyn0716"

He has only posted one thing:

这个案例并不是一个完整的百度网站推广,仅仅笼统地列出了部分重要的推广内容,不过,从这个简单的百度网站 推广中,我们仍然可以得出几个基本结论 :  第一,制定百度网站推广有助于在网站推广工作中有的放矢,并且有步骤有目的地开展工作,避免重要的遗 漏。  第二,网站推广是在网站正式发布之前就已经开始进行的,尤其是针对搜索引擎的优化工作,在网站设计 阶段就应考虑到推广的需要,并做必要的优化设计。  第三,网站推广的基本方法对于大部分网站都是适用的, 也就是所谓的通用网站推广方法,一个网站在建设阶段和发布初期通常都需要进行这些常规的推广。有关网站推广 的常规方法基本都包含在 网上营销新观察“网站推广120种实用方法”系列连载第002篇文章所列举的内容中。  第四,在 网站推广的不同阶段需要采用不同的方法,也就是说网站推广方法具有阶段性的特征。有些网站推广方法可能长期 有效,有些则仅适用于某个阶段,或者临时性采用,各种网站推广方法往往是相结合使用的。  第五,网站推广 是网络营销的内容之一,但不是网络营销的全部,同时网站推广也不是孤立的,需要与其他网络营 销活动相结合来进行。  第六,网站进入稳定期之后,推广工作不应停止,但由于进一步提高访问量有较大难度 ,需要采用一些超越常规的推广策略,如上述案例中建设一个行业信息类网站的计划等。  第七,百度网站推广 不能盲目进行,需要进行效果跟踪和控制。在网站推广评价方法中,最为重要的一项指标的网站的访问量,访问量 的变化情况基本上反映了网站推广的成效,因此网站访问统计分析报告对网站推广的成功具有至关重要的作用。   案例中给出的是网站推广总体计划,除此之外,针对每一种具体的网站推广措施制定详细的计划也是必要的,例 如关于搜索引擎推广计划、资源合作计划、网络广告计划等,这样可以更加具体化,对更多的问题提前进行准备, 便于网站推广效果的控制。本文略去这些细节问题,有关具体网站推广方法的实施计划,将在后续内容中适当穿插 介绍。此外,完整的百度网站推广书还包含更多详细的内容,如营销预算、阶段推广目标及其 评价指标等
    Talk about nonsense.
    Last edited by Hardrock69; 07-17-2009, 01:47 PM.
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

more than likely a spammer
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It's a Chinese cottage industry automated "bot-spammer" that is the result of hacks into vBulletin® software...

Why they advertise in Chinese, I have no idea. But nearly all of the sneaker ads and spam you see is pretty much the same thing...

More info: http://www.stopforumspam.com/

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Simple solution... Turn off auto-registration.

Enable registration approval for your super-mods.

Takes less than 5 minutes a day to review registration requests. Most spam-bots are easy to spot a mile away. Click the checkbox and select approve/require e-mail authentication for anything remotely fishy/spammy looking.

Spam-bots use bogus e-mail addresses so they'll never authenticate. Legit users will authenticate and join in. Once a month a webbie can purge the pendings that haven't authenticated. Get multiple spam bots from the same IP... ban the IP.

Tired of bullshit aliases from your most annoying members... this setup solutions that too. One click on check IP and in a couple of seconds you can see who's playing games. Two more clicks and you can limit Gar to one logon ID.

No major work or overhead involved here. A few minutes a day and your board stays functional for legit users, minimize bandwidth waste from spammers and stay 99.9% clean.
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Reverberator
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Aug 2004

It gets dealt with pretty quickly anyway , posts are deleted and they are banned in no time.

Pain in the arse , but no major drama
          Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
          the chazzers are so lucky
          so fortunate to be served by the dump messiah
          http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by ZahZoo
            Simple solution... Turn off auto-registration.

Enable registration approval for your super-mods.

Takes less than 5 minutes a day to review registration requests. Most spam-bots are easy to spot a mile away. Click the checkbox and select approve/require e-mail authentication for anything remotely fishy/spammy looking.

Spam-bots use bogus e-mail addresses so they'll never authenticate. Legit users will authenticate and join in. Once a month a webbie can purge the pendings that haven't authenticated. Get multiple spam bots from the same IP... ban the IP.

Tired of bullshit aliases from your most annoying members... this setup solutions that too. One click on check IP and in a couple of seconds you can see who's playing games. Two more clicks and you can limit Gar to one logon ID.

No major work or overhead involved here. A few minutes a day and your board stays functional for legit users, minimize bandwidth waste from spammers and stay 99.9% clean.
            I don't have a problem at all with approving registrations, I'm on enough daily...

However, Sarge has said, from the Knockz fiasco, that he doesn't have an issue with aliases...
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

We did the preapproval thing at DDLR and it worked well.

The bots tend to register with email addresses and names like gkkjhwgdjkdjh so are very easy to spot.

It's maybe not reached the point where its a big problem here yet.

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                The bots tend to register with email addresses and names like gkkjhwgdjkdjh so are very easy to spot.
                exactly...and the IP's trace to the Middle East, Russia, or third world Asian countries. not that every registrant from those countries is a spambot, but they just get too predictable.

we'd approve a few and they wouldn't take the next step and validate, after a month or so i'd clean maybe 50 of 'em out at once.

some people are so shitty at aliases (GAR and WARF come to mind) that they can be picked out without running the IP.
                Last edited by twonabomber; 07-22-2009, 06:34 PM.
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I did always worry that maybe there was a single Van Halen fan in Mongolia with a crazy name who got rejected.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I've worried the same thing at the other board where I am basically a "supermod," more or less...

We've gotten fucking reams of Chinese based spam starting around November of 2007 and I routinely ban one or two new ones a day. We've also had a few legitimate Chinese posters interested in WWII since their country was pretty much raped by the Japanese and you could say that the War really began there...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Hah our spam thread got spammed.

Comment

• Igosplut
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

The spambot posting in this thread about spambots struck me as very funny...

Sarge really ought to install the new member approval option. It wasn't a hassle at DDLR, these boards never had huge amounts of new signups (All at once) and it was far less work for the supermods/webs (not that the webs do anything )then chasing the bots around the board to delete the posts/threads. Plus, it cut out the people who whined about losing posts (because they just couldn't stay away from posting in the spam threads) when the threads are flushed.
                        Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

There's a way to pretty much auto-block spam posts, so that only mods, supers, and webbies can see them. We do it at World War 2 Pictures in Color - WW2inColor.com...

Comment

• Igosplut
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Interesting site.

I see you're a Major staff member...

Sounds sorta large...
                            Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• letsrock
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              There's a way to pretty much auto-block spam posts, so that only mods, supers, and webbies can see them. We do it at World War 2 Pictures in Color - WW2inColor.com...
                              Hey thats a cool site.

Comment

Working...