X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr Walker
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

I want to marry Debra Morgan

OK... I know I can't marry her since I'm uh already married and she's uh a character on a TV show but damn... that foul mouth does it for me. Any chick that spits out a line like 'Sweet Mary Mother of Fuck' is way too perfect!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/74tubLUhiLI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/74tubLUhiLI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
  • Mr Walker
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Simply perfect!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lf-sevmaOAc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lf-sevmaOAc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

• Dolemite!
      Banned
      • Jun 2009

Just spells obnoxious in my book whether in a man or woman; seemingly a desirable character trait today. Fits right in with a me generation.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I'm in love. What fucking show is this? I gotta find the downloads
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ZahZoo
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I'll bet when Mrs Walker finds this thread she'll have some dirty talk for you...

Don't forget what happened to Senor Strung-Along...
          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• lesfunk
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

She's married to Michael C. Hall (Dexter) in real life
            http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• standin
              Veteran
              • Apr 2009

Originally posted by FORD
              I'm in love. What fucking show is this? I gotta find the downloads
              I think it is that Dexter show...
              The show where very dissolutely the attempt is to endear a serial killer and to find a serial killer an acceptable place in people's heart, like just serial killing is a goofy vice. Similar to a show that would endear a pedophile, just simplify wrong and badly chosen, No, matter how excellent the actors or writers. The fact that so many find it acceptable to endear a serial killer by watching or working the script is weird.

However, note that a mass serial killer with racial issues is not acceptable or we would have. Welcome Home, Hitler.

No, I have not watched more than clips of it. It is a fucked up show and premise. Moreover, a catastrophic social deviance that is being presented as culturally endearing. Are there serial killers? Yes, many. Should we learn to accept and endear them as a culture? No.
              To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
              MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• standin
                Veteran
                • Apr 2009

I know I have written before that killing humans for entertainment and pleasure is not just a moral vice. Even when presented the argument of what if the human agrees to be killed and is benefited by death. It is not acceptable. Hell, we don’t even let terminally ill people die of their own accord, how could serial killing healthy people be accepted as a moral vice?
                To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well..... Silence of the Lambs was a decent movie. And Hannibal Lecter was the "hero" of sorts in that one, wasn't he?

But in the Hannibal movies, just like with this show... it's really the hot redhead that interests me, not the serial killer.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Mr Walker
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    Well..... Silence of the Lambs was a decent movie. And Hannibal Lecter was the "hero" of sorts in that one, wasn't he?

But in the Hannibal movies, just like with this show... it's really the hot redhead that interests me, not the serial killer.

It's a great show... Season 4 begins in late September so you can catch up on the first 3 right now. Each season is 12 epsiodes, so you can do the whole thing in 36 hours. I'm sure you can find them on the demon or at Blockbuster or itunes... actually I think season 3 isn't being released on dvd/blu ray until August. Or of course, if you have showtime they have all three seasons up 'on demand'. IMO, Season 2 was the best. On a 10 scale, I'd give season 1 a 9, season 2 a 9.5 and season 3 a 9.25.

Comment

• Mr Walker
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lesfunk
                      She's married to Michael C. Hall (Dexter) in real life
                      Yeah, I knew that... I always thought he was a fruit.

Comment

• lesfunk
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by standin
                        I think it is that Dexter show...
                        The show where very dissolutely the attempt is to endear a serial killer and to find a serial killer an acceptable place in people's heart, like just serial killing is a goofy vice. Similar to a show that would endear a pedophile, just simplify wrong and badly chosen...
                        What if he only molested the bad children?
                        http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by lesfunk
                          What if he only molested the bad children?
                          Maybe there's a Catholic priest out there who would like to get into acting?
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• VanHalener
                            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Hung like a grape

LMFAO

I hear some chicks like that

I want Debra to cuss at me, smack me around, and grudge phuck me.
                            ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• standin
                              Veteran
                              • Apr 2009

Oh you guys~
                              That really looses effect when typed.....

I don't think they endeared Hannibal.
                              Like I said I haven't seen the show and most likely won't.
                              June 27 I let all TVs go from my house.
                              If it is not EASILY streamed. I am not seeing it.
                              I am a bit surprised at the number of arrogant companies out there that expect you to download "their" viewer or their program for that matter. As bad as Hulu's commercials were when I last saw them. They have a good set up. And I like minute long commercials in the forefront, better than I do a whole bunch a short ones.

Anyway, I can tell from the clips that the show has great writers and actors. Just not my cup of tea. God willing and if the sun shines, I hope that it's handling the subject responsibly.

Now, I have a book to read that I expect to completely intercourse my mind.
                              MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

Working...