Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Steve Stifler

This just posted by that FAG Brett Norton on the links

"Enough, keep the Army shit on the Army."- Brett Norton

I say BAN this cocksucker from here for that comment! Whata ya say people? :confused:
  • kennyboy
    Head Fluffer
    • Jan 2004

FUCK YEAH! BAN THAT LITTLE BITCH!!!
    http://www.npr.org/911hearings/image...pr/memo600.jpg

Comment

• hitch1969©
      Sniper
      • Mar 2003

I say that Brett has a different perspective. I think that this sort of energy towards Mr. Norton is negative. And I think that this type of engagement violates my new policy of anti-Van Hagarism.

Stifler, I've recieved alot of complaints about you. Clean up your act, Bucko®, you've been skating on thin ice.

I will let this slide for now, but again please remember the thin ice and your tightrope act upon such

sorry man

=brad=
      ...get your hitchworld on.

Comment

• kennyboy
        Head Fluffer
        • Jan 2004

hitch1969©?!?!

What the fuck? Are you in AA now or something?

Comment

• Steve Stifler

Originally posted by hitch1969©
          I say that Brett has a different perspective. I think that this sort of energy towards Mr. Norton is negative. And I think that this type of engagement violates my new policy of anti-Van Hagarism.

Stifler, I've recieved alot of complaints about you. Clean up your act, Bucko®, you've been skating on thin ice.

I will let this slide for now, but again please remember the thin ice and your tightrope act upon such

sorry man

=brad=
          Suck my cock!

Comment

• Steve Stifler

This is what that BITCH Norton said to my pal over at the links because he posted negative shit about Spammy. Norton is still sucking Sam's cock so he banned him and is now crying about it.
            And we allow that asshole to post here and say what he wants?

" Get off my board schmuck. Actually I'll just put you off, so you can go cry to your friends at the place you've never heard of." -Fag Brett Norton

My buddy over at that shitty website called the links just got BANNED for his comments to that little bitch Norton. I say if this cocksucker posts another comment here ban his sorry ass that fucking tool!

FUCK YOU NORTON YOU PIECE OF SHIT!
            Last edited by Steve Stifler; 05-27-2004, 02:52 AM.

Comment

• kennyboy
              Head Fluffer
              • Jan 2004

WHAT THE FUCK?!?

HA! Brett stares at his fretboard!....Brett stares at his fretboard!....Brett stares at his fretboard!....

Comment

• hitch1969©
                Sniper
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by kennyboy
                hitch1969©?!?!

What the fuck? Are you in AA now or something?
                Look...

I know Brett Norton, and I have my issues with him and also I know the wrongs that i think he has done to me and others.

Having considered all that... I think he's a pretty good guy who does Van Halen fans pretty well on the internet, enhancing a community that has been so mistreated by that which we support. I do not think that slagging him by name all over the internet is right. Don't get me wrong, I used to do that and at the time, it was the right time for me to do that.

But it's about time that we laid off the dude. He's not harming roth army. He's IS helping van halen, and if you knew the dude at all... it's the van hagar version that he doesnt even prefer.

I'm so sick of all the negativity. You dont like the van hagar reunion? Hey go live in fucking vietnam or iraq or eithiopia where life fucking REALLY sucks.

You're well-nourished and live in America, the land of where your biggert problem in life is NOT where to score tonights dinner or will your house get blown away by radicals butt HEY what version of some dipshit 80s rock band tours this summer.

That's asking too much and being too critical. that's negative.

Now give Brett Norton a hug for chrissake and thank him for all that he does.

=h69=

Comment

• Steve Stifler

Originally posted by hitch1969©
                  Look...

I know Brett Norton, and I have my issues with him and also I know the wrongs that i think he has done to me and others.

Having considered all that... I think he's a pretty good guy who does Van Halen fans pretty well on the internet, enhancing a community that has been so mistreated by that which we support. I do not think that slagging him by name all over the internet is right. Don't get me wrong, I used to do that and at the time, it was the right time for me to do that.

But it's about time that we laid off the dude. He's not harming roth army. He's IS helping van halen, and if you knew the dude at all... it's the van hagar version that he doesnt even prefer.

I'm so sick of all the negativity. You dont like the van hagar reunion? Hey go live in fucking vietnam or iraq or eithiopia where life fucking REALLY sucks.

You're well-nourished and live in America, the land of where your biggert problem in life is NOT where to score tonights dinner or will your house get blown away by radicals butt HEY what version of some dipshit 80s rock band tours this summer.

That's asking too much and being too critical. that's negative.

Now give Brett Norton a hug for chrissake and thank him for all that he does.

=h69=
                  Fuck you freak.

Comment

• hitch1969©
                    Sniper
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Steve Stifler
                    Fuck you freak.
                    ok.

which part of your butt do you want me to put it in?

uh uh uh uh uh uh uh u huh uh

BUTTSEX!!!

=h=6==8=9=

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Jan 2004

Why the fuck would anyone go there in the first place? That fucking scumbag hasn't been heard of here since Spam and his sidekicks were to release a tune just in time for Norton's sheep to jerk off to.
                      He must be sucking Sam's cock to be crying about something here.
                      Last edited by VH LINKS SUCKS; 05-27-2004, 03:01 AM.

Comment

• Warham
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Thank Brett Norton?

Jesus Christ! I can't believe what I'm hearing.

Comment

• bru87tr
                          Commando
                          • Apr 2004

let me get this right trailer hitch.........

no more negative about your beloved homo band Van Hagar, right ?

well then you should ban the man who posted on the front page cause that stands for everything your against. example below...

Posted By: [ROTH ARMY STAFF] on Saturday, March 27th, 2004 @ 1:44 PM

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
                          March 27, 2004

Van Hagar Reunion.. Our Take
                          "VAN HAGAR Can Eat Our Ass"

I know people like you. I have a friend who is a poser just like you....except he owns his own home!
                          "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• Sarge
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Originally posted by bru87tr

Posted By: [ROTH ARMY STAFF] on Saturday, March 27th, 2004 @ 1:44 PM

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
                            March 27, 2004

Van Hagar Reunion.. Our Take
                            "VAN HAGAR Can Eat Our Ass"
                            Van Hagar...
                            Can Eat My Ass

Breasts,
                            Sarge
                            ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
                            The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
                            [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

My daughter is only 22 months old but today she said
                              "Daddy...Van Hagar can eat the contents of my
                              fucking Huggies!!!"

Sniff...sniff...ahem...I'm so proud!

Comment

Working...