PDA

View Full Version : Chickenfoot couldn't pull this off.

Nitro Express
07-20-2009, 02:53 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bHHyXhxhI6o&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bHHyXhxhI6o&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Big Troubles
07-20-2009, 07:52 PM
well they could if Brian needs the money. But I dont think he needs it THAT bad.

DaveTheScott
07-21-2009, 12:25 AM
The Roth, Ladies and Gentlemen. Supporting cast is irrelevant. Sometimes, less relevant than others. Everytime I see something like that I think, "That's why I love this shit."

davehagarfan
07-21-2009, 02:29 AM
The Roth, Ladies and Gentlemen. Supporting cast is irrelevant. Sometimes, less relevant than others. Everytime I see something like that I think, "That's why I love this shit."

Dave needs a great supporting cast and he never topped being with Van Halen....as cool as Vai and Billy were in EEAS they still weren't as cool as CVH.

Golden AWe
07-21-2009, 10:03 AM
WARNING: a hair/clothing post

Dave at his over-aged bald worst looked better than Sammy Hagar at his young best.

davehagarfan
07-21-2009, 11:49 AM
WARNING: a hair/clothing post

Dave at his over-aged bald worst looked better than Sammy Hagar at his young best.

You thought Dave looked bad there? I admit wearing pink is a bit much but it's a big improvement over his 1991-1999 days, even his Skyscraper days. EEAS was about as far as he could take the 80s crazy clothes era. He jumped the shark with his Skyscraper duds a little. It was cool to see him get back to those big ass bell bottoms that he use to wear in the early days.

letsrock
07-21-2009, 12:10 PM
Brian is the man.

Nitro Express
07-21-2009, 05:17 PM
Brian is the man.

Not too many people can play DOA and sound like Eddie. I enjoy watching Brian play it almost as much a EVH himself. Dave is older and voice is hammered from cigarettes but shit. The attitude and energy is all there.

Baby's On Fire
07-22-2009, 11:17 PM
Dave is embarrassing in this video...and Diamond Dave disappeared in 1991 and has never been seen since.....Dave's ego got the better of him and nobody told him him he was a joke post 1991.

Nickdfresh
07-22-2009, 11:25 PM
Dave is embarrassing in this video...and Diamond Dave disappeared in 1991 and has never been seen since.....Dave's ego got the better of him and nobody told him him he was a joke post 1991.

Dude, you're a yiffing furfag that has to pay hookers to dress up like possums....

Baby's On Fire
07-22-2009, 11:29 PM
Diamond Dave disappeared in 1991 and has never been seen since. Face it.....DLRs biggest enemy is his massive ego......Ol' Pete had it right.

Nickdfresh
07-22-2009, 11:30 PM
Diamond Dave disappeared in 1991 and has never been seen since. Face it.....DLRs biggest enemy is his massive ego......Ol' Pete had it right.

Except the million$ he made with Van Wolfgang...

Nickdfresh
07-22-2009, 11:31 PM

Except the million$ he made with Van Wolfgang...

I'd fucking love to disappear with that...

Baby's On Fire
07-22-2009, 11:34 PM
You're missing the point...$$$ has nothing to do with style...Dave was a caricature of Diamond Dave post-1991. He was putting on the fake DLR schtick and it wasn't believable....his voice was shot to hell and he acted like it was 1980 again.....He lived off his former glory and became a joke....to this day he remains a sham....the fake Diamond Dave BS....If he dropped the DD bullshit he would be cool..but he's acting like he's still DD...and he ain't..

Nickdfresh
07-22-2009, 11:52 PM
You're missing the point...$$$ has nothing to do with style...Dave was a caricature of Diamond Dave post-1991. He was putting on the fake DLR schtick and it wasn't believable....his voice was shot to hell and he acted like it was 1980 again.....He lived off his former glory and became a joke....to this day he remains a sham....the fake Diamond Dave BS....If he dropped the DD bullshit he would be cool..but he's acting like he's still DD...and he ain't..

Oh please. Dave was always a caricature and his shtick was no more heartfelt in 1983 than it was in 2003. If you think it was, than you're a moron and you should get the fuck off any sort of Van Halen board, because the Links posters have more of a clue than you...

His voice has always undergone ebbs and flows and he sings like shit on a lot of classic boots as well. He sang better in 2007 than he did in 1982 to a degree (and I fucking hate the whole sham tour), and if you can't hear that --than you suck as a Van Halen fan...

Diamondjimi
07-22-2009, 11:54 PM

No, YOU'RE missing the fucking point here!

David Lee Roth was, and will ALWAYS BE, Diamond Dave.

Why the fuck would you expect him to be anything but Diamond Dave???

DUMBASS!

:rolleyes:

Diamondjimi
07-22-2009, 11:57 PM
Yo Nick. What's the deal with the dancing Jean-Claude?

TAKIN WHISKEY
07-23-2009, 12:02 AM
No, YOU'RE missing the fucking point here!

Why the fuck would you expect him to be anything but Diamond Dave???

DUMBASS!

:rolleyes:

Amen! Dave is and has always been what makes Van Halen fun. He was the creative force behind everything over the top, in your face, give me another hit, man this is Van Halen, anything goes and everyone knows it, attitude.

DavidLeeNatra
07-23-2009, 03:39 AM
Always had it...always will...nuff said...

ForeverDLR/VH
07-23-2009, 05:35 AM

Who the Fuck was the head singer of VH in 2007-08?

I have to admit in the 02 Tour Dave was dressing like 1984, but his voice sounds great and the VH reunion tour. he looked great, sounded like the Dave of old. As much I like solo Dave, I want him in VH, doing tours and recording music!

Seshmeister
07-23-2009, 06:08 AM
Great drumming on this.

ZahZoo
07-23-2009, 08:53 AM

Not to nitpick... but he did have that brief spin as Diamond Hillbilly Dave with that Strummin deal.

Plus as much as we'd like to forget it... that Diamond Wayne Newton Dave Las Vegas crap...

But other than that... Diamond Dave for the most part!!

standin
07-23-2009, 11:02 AM
You know ZahZoo,
I like bosom pressing, boot scooting music.
A lot of people do.
There was only like 2 or 3 songs he did on there.
I wished there would have been more.
I wished he would have grabbed it, disassembled the covers, and put them together held in the leathered and solid hand of a back-woodsman

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I7XHoncmCd0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I7XHoncmCd0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

standin
07-23-2009, 11:03 AM
<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MrrwKPjqCeM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MrrwKPjqCeM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

binnie
07-23-2009, 11:54 AM
There is a long list of things that Chickenshit couldn't pull off...........

'Any tune' would be top of that list..........

07-23-2009, 12:45 PM
Do you guys think Dave`s hair looked better in 2002, or how it was on the 2007/2008 tour?
Was the long hair a wig, or plugs from a hair transplant?

Diamondjimi
07-23-2009, 01:25 PM
Do you guys think Dave`s hair looked better in 2002, or how it was on the 2007/2008 tour?
Was the long hair a wig, or plugs from a hair transplant?

Hair post alert!!!

http://firsttube.com/uploads/failblog.wordpress.com/files/2008/12/fail-owned-ham-fail.jpg

Bad Muthafucker
07-23-2009, 02:02 PM

Even more important of a point:

David Lee Roth is better and more significant to the universe, even post-1991, or on his absolute worst day, than YOU will EVER be in your ENTIRE pathetic microscopic two-bit nothing nobody existence. That's why we're on a David Lee Roth web page and not a fucking Baby's On Fire web page. Go fuck yourself. Die.

Mushroom
07-27-2009, 02:47 PM
Chickenfoot featuring Joe Satriani would tear that mother fucker up!!

Mushroom
07-27-2009, 02:50 PM
Dave needs a great supporting cast and he never topped being with Van Halen....as cool as Vai and Billy were in EEAS they still weren't as cool as CVH.

UR one of the few with a level head

Va Beach VH Fan
07-27-2009, 02:55 PM
And off to House of Music it goes...

scottydabodi
07-27-2009, 07:13 PM
My take on Chickenshit, I mean FOOT.....Only Dumbass Hagar can make a great guitarist SUCK. Proof: Ed's playing, now Joe's playing too. Joe sounds fucking LOST on these PATHETIC songs. How the FUCK did Hagar make Satch suck too????? It HAS to be karma.... it just HAS to be....