X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

The Red Rocker going for a boat ride.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UvdmDGfXBW4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UvdmDGfXBW4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!
  • VanHalener
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

That's no life preserver he's wearing.
    The front is a feed bag full of cheese bricks and the back is a bladder filled with his pisswater he sells out of Mexico.

Never an attack boat around when you need one
    ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• thome
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Mar 2005

I thought this was aboot his yearly Carnival Cruise where he sells a couple thousand tickets to red monkey people, and then gives a concert on board, and all these "Hagarish" fan events are planned.

And my wonderment at the year he sent a message down to the dock moments before launching, "Hey all my red rockers have a great time, I will be somewhere, else, red rock on!"

He didn't even go..LOL!!!!!!

Class Act..?

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Actually the YouTube footage shows what Sammy's Red Rocker cruise is like. You don't get a Carnival ship. You get a 15 foot jon boat with an outboard motor with Sammy at the tiller handle. The cheese and piss are included.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• thome
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Mar 2005

I bet they get all kinky, all fancied up in drinkietime polyester shirts and red rockker wigs, flashing thier big red baboon asses at each other across the barroom floor while swilling Wabo.

A cruise for the Redcheds. Gotta be awesome

Comment

Working...