PDA

View Full Version : Mythbusters Moon Landing

Seshmeister
07-24-2009, 07:09 PM
To celebrate the anniversary of probably the the greatest achievement of the USA and just in case there is anyone left out there worrying about that shocking stupid Fox conspiracy shit program.

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wym04J_3Ls0&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wym04J_3Ls0&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Seshmeister
07-24-2009, 07:09 PM
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MtWMz51eL0Y&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MtWMz51eL0Y&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Seshmeister
07-24-2009, 07:11 PM
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5taIxlNA_Lw&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5taIxlNA_Lw&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Seshmeister
07-24-2009, 07:11 PM
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uE4w2MIYhC4&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uE4w2MIYhC4&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Seshmeister
07-24-2009, 07:12 PM
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hMBCfuKs9i8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hMBCfuKs9i8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Full Bug
07-24-2009, 07:15 PM
If some idiots really believe it was faked, no mythbuster episode will change that, kinda like the morons who believe all that 9-11 garbage.....
Saw the episode when it came out, its a good one.....

Seshmeister
07-24-2009, 07:19 PM
I just saw it this week - it was excellent.

There are a few internet fuckwits that you can't reason with and they aren't really worth the time but there are quite a few people out there that now think there may be something a bit suspect about it but are unsure. It's sad that it's got to that point that even when we(humanity) do something good some people don't like to accept it.

Kristy
07-24-2009, 07:21 PM
Saw the episode when it came out, its a good one.....

Considering how much I detest that show when they fail to use intellect over simply choosing blowing shit up or burning shit down (and when that doesn't work, they shoot at things) coupled with the three build 'tards I have to agree with you on this one. T'was one of their better episodes.

Full Bug
07-24-2009, 07:31 PM
"three build 'tards"?
Hey, dont you be putting down Kari Byron, she rocks, as is hot to boot....:biggrin:

Anonymous
07-24-2009, 07:57 PM
Oi, I don't like being called an idiot just because I don't believe in propaganda.

The ones who believe may be termed idiots, but never the other way around.

Cheers! :bottle:

Seshmeister
07-24-2009, 08:20 PM
If you don't think that they went to the moon then you haven't taken the time to educate yourself which is kind of stupid.

Propaganda can be true you know.

Anonymous
07-24-2009, 08:28 PM
I dunno, there's too many things that don't seem right. I don't have time right now, but I'll check those episodes in a while.

We can go from there.

I do know man goes into space, and all that, but to the moon, well it seems a bit... hmmpff.

Guitar Shark
07-24-2009, 08:48 PM
I do know man goes into space, and all that, but to the moon, well it seems a bit... hmmpff.

If we can arrange for astronauts to safely land on Earth after space flight, why would landing on the moon be any more complex?

Seshmeister
07-24-2009, 08:53 PM
I dunno, there's too many things that don't seem right. I don't have time right now, but I'll check those episodes in a while.

We can go from there.

It was very hmmpff which is what makes it so special.

Crazy risky at the time, they would never do it now at that level of risk.

You don't even need to worry about the details of the conspiracy theory.

All you need to know is that the Russians as well as many many amateurs all around the world could unequivocally and independently track the flight of the Apollo vehicles to and from the moon.

That's all you need to know to know it happened.

I don't mean to be insulting in fact the reason I posted this was finding out this week that some doubt had crept into my Dads mind about it such was the power of the hoax rumors.

Cheers

:gulp:

Anonymous
07-24-2009, 09:00 PM
If we can arrange for astronauts to safely land on Earth after space flight, why would landing on the moon be any more complex?

What's one thing got to do with another? It's completely different. That's like saying that if you breathe oxygen you can breathe in and out of the water.

That's all you need to know to know it happened.

Help! The government hacked into Sesh's account!

I don't mean to be insulting in fact the reason I posted this was finding out this week that some doubt had crept into my Dads mind about it such was the power of the hoax rumors.

Cheers

Well, it maybe he's getting wiser in his old age.

For the love of Gawd, of course you don't mean to be insulting. Who'd be so stupid as to start insulting people in a subject like this?

Chees! :bottle:

Seshmeister
07-24-2009, 09:14 PM
Well we insult people all the time on the subject of their exact taste in mid to late 80s rock music why not on 1960s space travel...? :)

Panamark
07-24-2009, 09:18 PM
And guess which country broadcast/televised the actual landing :)

and no, it wasnt the USA !

Anonymous
07-24-2009, 09:19 PM
Because mid to late 80s rock music is NOT an intellectual subject, so it's okay to insult people.

Case in point: You like Poison, you're a fag. Makes sense.

Compare it to: Oh, you believe in the moon landins? You're a fag. Doesn't, does it?

Yo momma jokes might work, though.

Anonymous
07-24-2009, 09:21 PM

Ohstraylia?

You stopped throwing midgets to televise that piece of bullshit? It was recorded in Hollywood, fer Chrissakes.

Seshmeister
07-24-2009, 09:24 PM

Well exactly so all your science guys would have to be in on the conspiracy too.

First BBQ and someone would have let slip after a dozen tinnies...

Anonymous
07-24-2009, 09:47 PM
Well exactly so all your science guys would have to be in on the conspiracy too.

They were sent down there to pose as ohstraylians. Then they went back to the U.S.

A Scotch calling an Ohstraylian drunk? Hahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!

(And a Portuguese laffing at them. Jaysus.)

Seshmeister
07-24-2009, 09:52 PM
They were going to send a Portuguese guy to the moon but they were too worried he would trip up, shout foul and then roll around on the ground for 20 minutes. :)

FORD
07-24-2009, 10:20 PM

Yeah, but who would have understood what the fuck they were saying? :biggrin:

Anonymous
07-24-2009, 10:39 PM
First video is too stupid. They're working just like an illusionist. They draw your attention to something else (the topography) and do the magic (add another light source). Pleeze.

Second video, more of the same, and not particularly well done. Since they don't have the professional equipment "NASA" had, their astronaut is not as defined as NASAs. Yeah, it's a doll. Furthermore, the moon DOES reflect, but it can not reflect if it's covered. That's a shadow. You mean to tell me that the moon is so reflective it will actuallty reflect EVEN WHEN THERE'S NO LIGHT HITTING ITS SURFACE??? Bullshit!

Oh, for the love of... third video's the worst so far. OF COURSE NASA WILL LET YOU USE THAT SHIT! THEY'RE PAYING YOU FOR IT! And what stings me most, dear Gawd, what stings me most... "That's how confident they are that thisis just a myth"? NASA is "confident that "this is just a myth"? Don't they KNOW? They're only "confident"? Am I the only one bothered by this arsehole? And yes, the arms are all 1950s space movies looking, because well... ah, nevermind... Let's get to the point. So lunar sand is irregular, and our sand is completely round, eh? And ah... illusionism? It seems to me that the "texture" of that sand when the boot hits it is... how should I put it... humid... maybe it's the fuzzy youtube quality? Well, it didn't seem so humid when they were spreading it...

Do I really need to point out the problem in the fourth video? I do, don't I? It's, of course, more smoke & mirrors, albeit REALLY BALLSY smoke & mirrors. They're trying tio feed us that the cuntspiracy comes from recording a higher framreate and then slowing it down, or being uplifted by strings, and to prove it wrong, they're recording THE EXACT SAME WAY IT WAS RECORDED IN THE FIRST PLACE! Because "it is the exact same technolgy NASA has been using to train their astronauts for the last 50 years". More like, it's the exact same technique NASA used when they recorded the bullshit. And WAS this in a plane? Who knows? Smoke & mirrors. Jaysus. Think, damn you. Think, guys! Think!

The flag... well, I'd go out on a limb and say it stopped flapping because someone noticed what was going on and turned off the fan in the studio that was hitting the flag. Anyway, how the hell can we know about the supposed vacuum in that last test.

So there you have it. Uncle Sylicker's opinion on the Moon Hoax 2.0: Even More Stupid. All the illusions mentioned before, add the inane chatter, lame jokes, false displays of absurd enthusiasm and pounding reptition of the same thing over & over again, and you get a not-so-classy brainwash, but apparently it works.

Anonymous
07-24-2009, 10:41 PM
They were going to send a Portuguese guy to the moon but they were too worried he would trip up, shout foul and then roll around on the ground for 20 minutes. :)

Good call. He would've. He'd probably be too drunk with red wine.

Yeah, but who would have understood what the fuck they were saying? :biggrin:

Hey, it's even better than my theory. And more plausible!

Seshmeister
07-24-2009, 10:46 PM
Good call. He would've. He'd probably be too drunk with red wine.

Ronaldo hasn't done much good for the Portuguese stereotype just like Susan Boyle isn't helping us too much this year... :)

Anonymous
07-24-2009, 10:57 PM
Ronaldo hasn't done much good for the Portuguese stereotype just like Susan Boyle isn't helping us too much this year... :)

Oh, you were talking about Ronaldo? I should've known, but I hate football. It's very gay. As it is, I imagined an fat old man, completely drunk with wine rollinh around on the moon, cursing like hell.

I don't really know what he's doing, since I don't read/watch any news about him, even though it's hard as hell. He's on the first page of every fucking newspaper every fucking day.

Susan Boyle does look Scottish, though. First time I spotted her, I thought "She's Scottish." You're right, she's not helping. Neither is Ronaldo, apparently.

D'you think they're harming us as much as W.C. Bush harmed the Amerikaners?

Seshmeister
07-24-2009, 10:59 PM
Susan Boyle does look Scottish, though. First time I spotted her, I thought "She's Scottish."

Hahahaha Fuck Off! :D

Cheers!

:bottle:

Terry
07-25-2009, 01:36 PM
The greater question, beyond if the landing was faked or not, was what did we actually get in the end for our investments in NASA re:going to the moon?

Some moon rocks.

Waste of fucking money.

Anonymous
07-25-2009, 02:12 PM
The greater question, beyond if the landing was faked or not, was what did we actually get in the end for our investments in NASA re:going to the moon?

Some moon rocks.

Waste of fucking money.

No. Some Arizona rocks.

WARF
07-25-2009, 02:23 PM
I think sesh and some of you will laugh your ass off at this! LOL

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/umEpXKdTm5k&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/umEpXKdTm5k&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Seshmeister
07-25-2009, 02:45 PM

Some moon rocks.

Waste of fucking money.

EVERYDAY BENEFITS FROM THE SPACE PROGRAM

1. The most accurate topographical map of the Earth. This data is used to develop safer navigation techniques and better communication systems.
2. Ultraviolet protection suits for people with rare intolerance to UV light, known xeroderma pigmentosum.
3. Heart pump based on technology of space shuttle's fuel pumps. It's two inches long, one inch in diameter, and weighs less than four ounces.
4. Efficient autos and planes benefiting from NASA wind tunnel and aerodynamic expertise.
5. New metal alloys based on research for the space station program.
6. Thermal protection blankets used in everything from fire fighters suits to survival gear for cold environments.
7. Robots and robotic software with wide-ranging uses that include auto-assembly plants, hazardous material handling, monitoring in dangerous environments, distribution and packaging facilities, etc.
8. Lightweight composite materials that benefit cars, airplanes, camping gear, etc.
9. Perfect protein crystals grown in zero gravity; used for more pure pharmaceutical drugs, foods and an assortment of other crystalline-based products including insulin for diabetes patients.
10. Better understanding of the Earth and its environmental response to natural and human-induced variations such as air quality, climate, land use, food production as well as monitoring quality of our oceans and fresh water.
11. Commercial space communication systems for personal phones, computers, video transmissions, global positioning satellite systems, etc.
12. Improvements in energy use efficiency.
13. More responsible use of air and water in private and commercial buildings.
14. Automated maintenance functions for buildings and new lower-cost building construction techniques.
15. Smoke detectors for homes and commercial buildings.
16. Air purification systems used to by hospitals to provide pure oxygen for patients.
17. High-bandwidth and optical communications systems.
18. Technology for cordless tools such as drills, shrub trimmers and rechargeable flashlights.
19. Growth of zeolite crystals that have the potential to reduce the cost of petroleum and to store new types of fuels like hydrogen, which is abundant and pollution-free. This technology could be used in hydrogen-powered cars.
20. Fire-fighting systems that battle blazes with a fine mist, rather than environmentally harmful chemicals.
21. Sunglasses that block certain types of light - blue, violet, and ultraviolet - that could hurt the eyes. These sunglasses block the hazardous light, while allowing light that is good for vision to pass through the lens.
22. Solar power collection.
23. Air filtration systems that can kill all types of harmful bacteria - even anthrax -- and remove allergens from the air with better than 90 percent efficiency.
24. Ultralight solar concentrators that gather power from the Sun and efficiently convert it into electrical power. Applications for this technology on Earth are limitless.
25. Water purification methods using ions (an atom or group of atoms carrying a positive or negative electrical charge). Used in water filtering systems to remove lead, chlorine, bad taste and odor. Newer purification systems also remove contaminants such as perchlorate and nitrate.
26. "Power Pads" to cushion a horse's hooves, protecting against injuries and helping ease discomfort associated with brittle hooves or arthritis.
27. Disposable diapers.
28. Devices for collection and real-time analysis of blood, and other bodily fluids, without the need for centrifugation. Huge potential for hospitals and for remote units to monitor individuals with health problems.
29. Lighter artificial limbs that are virtually indestructible; based on foam insulation used to protect the Shuttle's external fuel tank.
30. Computer-aided tomography (CATScan) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) for imaging the body and its organs.
31. Light-emitting diodes used in photodynamic therapy. These diodes are used in a form of chemotherapy that kills cancerous tumors.
32. Infrared sensors used in hand-held optical sensor thermometers. These devices can measure temperature in the ear canal in two seconds or less.
33. Devices used to diagnose and treat patients suffering head injury, stroke, chronic dizziness and disorders of the central nervous system.
34. Compact laboratory instruments for hospitals and doctor offices that analyze blood in 30 seconds what once took 20 minutes.
35. Land mine removal using flare device and leftover fuel donated from NASA.
36. Technology which allows vehicles to transmit a signal back to a home base. Used to track and reassign emergency and public works vehicles; also track vehicle operations such as taxis, armored cars and vehicles carrying hazardous cargo. Now used to recover stolen vehicles.
37. Cutters using small explosive charges used by emergency rescue personnel to quickly extract accident victims.
38. Image-processing technology used remove defects due to image jitter, image rotation and image zoom in video sequences. Used by law enforcement agencies to improve crime-solving videos; doctors in medical imaging; scientific applications and even home video cameras.
39. Gas leak-detection system used by Ford in natural gas-powered car.
40. Method of labeling products with invisible and virtually indestructible markings - used on electronic parts, pharmaceuticals and livestock -- in fact it could be used on just about anything.
41. Fire resistant foam used as thermal and acoustical insulation in aerospace, marine and industrial products. Also used as for fire barriers, packaging and other applications requiring either high-temperature or very low-temperature insulation. Used by Boeing, Lockheed-Martin, and Airbus for for major weight savings in aircraft.
42. Hand-held camera which firefighters use to pinpoint the hotspots of wildfires.
43. Safer soldering base for jewelers using torches in jewelry assembly. Based on heat-shield tiles of shuttle instead of hazardous asbestos bases previously used.
44. Quick-connect fasteners used by firefighters and nuclear power-plant repair technicians.
45. Game-controlling joystick for computers and entertainment systems.
46. Spray lube used for rust prevention; loosening corroded nuts; cleaning and lubricating guns and fishing reels; and lubricating and reducing engine friction.
47. World-wide television broadcasts.
48. Home insulation system which provides significant savings in home heating and cooling costs - uses technology of aluminum heat shield developed for Apollo spacecraft.
49. Laser technology used in artery catheters to spot areas of blockage and fire short bursts of laser beams to vaporize them - a "cool" laser providing thousands of patients with an alternative to heart bypass surgery.
50. New charged coupled devices (CCDs) used in breast examinations (mammographies) which images breast tissue more clearly than conventional x-rays. Doctors then use a specially designed needle to extract a tiny sample (instead of a scalpel) saving time, money and pain.
51. "Smart" forceps made of composite material, with embedded fiber optics. These obstetrical forceps allow doctors to measure the amount of pressure being applied to an infant's head during delivery.
52. Small pill-shaped transmitters Used to monitor intestinal activity; blood pressure and temperature of infants still inside the womb; body functions of athletes and high-stress professionals such as firefighters and soldiers.
53. Technology to quickly arrange and analyze human chromosomes and detect genetic abnormalities that could lead to disease in infants.
54. Image processing software used in dermatology analysis to "decode" the shadow patterns and provided accurate heights and depths.
55. Roofs based on moonsuits that look stiff, but are flexible and expand in heat and contract in cold. Used as covering of malls, stadiums and new airports like Denver International.
56. Padding in helmets, shin guards, chest protectors and aircraft seating.
57. Golf balls with greater accuracy and distance.
58. Lightning protection systems for aircraft.
59. Windshear detection and warning system for aircraft.
60. Traffic Alert and Collision Avoidance System (TACS) now used by virtually all passenger aircraft.
61. Monitoring system which scans important documents at certain times and compares the differences between the images. The system detects changes in contrast, shape and other features. Used by museums and the National Archives to monitor historic documents and plan a way to stop any damage.
62. Landsat imagery to discover unknown archeology sites; reveal ancient coastlines; manage the harvesting of fish in the world’s oceans; calculate how well crops are doing, etc.
63. Robotic mother pigs which keep piglet formula (milk) cool until it is needed then heats and delivers the right amount at feeding time.
64. Improved spray nozzles for crop dusters.
65. New breathing system for firefighters made up of a face mask, frame and harness, warning device, and air bottle. Weighs one-third less than old gear.
66. Virtual reality simulators for medical operations, flight training, truck driving, etc.
67. Hydroponics used by vegetable farmers to grow crops without soil.
68. Fluorometer instrument used to monitor plankton in the world's oceans. Instrument measures amount of glow given off by plankton and other marine life that consume sunlight in their photosynthesis process. Much of the world’s oxygen comes from plankton.
69. Oil spill cleanup using beeswax microcapsules. The beeswax balls absorb oil and keep water out. Absorbed oil is digested by microorganism enzymes inside the ball. When the balls get full of digested oil, they explode and release environmentally safe enzymes, carbon dioxide and water.
70. Software to match and track whales.
71. DirectTV.
72. Satellite radio.
73. Fire-Resistant Aircraft Seats.
74. "Cool suit" which helps to improve the quality of life of multiple sclerosis patients.
75. Pacemaker that can be programmed from outside the body.
76. Instruments to measure bone loss and bone density, without penetrating the skin.
77. Implant for delivering insulin to diabetics that provides more precise control of blood sugar levels and frees diabetics from the burden of daily insulin injections.
78. Device for growing ovarian tumors so that tumors can be studied outside the body, without harm to the patient.

Anonymous
07-25-2009, 03:43 PM
Those benefits are from space journeys. They have nothing to do with the moon.

It really pisses me off. People always get those two cuntfused. Man goes into space. Perfect. Makes sense. They even delivered a pizza there once, I think. And made some pens to write in there, too. Billions spent, when they could've simply used a pencil, but that's neither here nor there.

The moon is farther away than space. Get that into your thick heads, for the larve of Gawd. and don't mix 'em up anymore. Moon is moon. Space is space. All the grrrls larve my penis.

Truths you can swear by.

Terry
07-25-2009, 10:33 PM
EVERYDAY BENEFITS FROM THE SPACE PROGRAM

1. The most accurate topographical map of the Earth. This data is used to develop safer navigation techniques and better communication systems.
2. Ultraviolet protection suits for people with rare intolerance to UV light, known xeroderma pigmentosum.
3. Heart pump based on technology of space shuttle's fuel pumps. It's two inches long, one inch in diameter, and weighs less than four ounces.
4. Efficient autos and planes benefiting from NASA wind tunnel and aerodynamic expertise.
5. New metal alloys based on research for the space station program.
6. Thermal protection blankets used in everything from fire fighters suits to survival gear for cold environments.
7. Robots and robotic software with wide-ranging uses that include auto-assembly plants, hazardous material handling, monitoring in dangerous environments, distribution and packaging facilities, etc.
8. Lightweight composite materials that benefit cars, airplanes, camping gear, etc.
9. Perfect protein crystals grown in zero gravity; used for more pure pharmaceutical drugs, foods and an assortment of other crystalline-based products including insulin for diabetes patients.
10. Better understanding of the Earth and its environmental response to natural and human-induced variations such as air quality, climate, land use, food production as well as monitoring quality of our oceans and fresh water.
11. Commercial space communication systems for personal phones, computers, video transmissions, global positioning satellite systems, etc.
12. Improvements in energy use efficiency.
13. More responsible use of air and water in private and commercial buildings.
14. Automated maintenance functions for buildings and new lower-cost building construction techniques.
15. Smoke detectors for homes and commercial buildings.
16. Air purification systems used to by hospitals to provide pure oxygen for patients.
17. High-bandwidth and optical communications systems.
18. Technology for cordless tools such as drills, shrub trimmers and rechargeable flashlights.
19. Growth of zeolite crystals that have the potential to reduce the cost of petroleum and to store new types of fuels like hydrogen, which is abundant and pollution-free. This technology could be used in hydrogen-powered cars.
20. Fire-fighting systems that battle blazes with a fine mist, rather than environmentally harmful chemicals.
21. Sunglasses that block certain types of light - blue, violet, and ultraviolet - that could hurt the eyes. These sunglasses block the hazardous light, while allowing light that is good for vision to pass through the lens.
22. Solar power collection.
23. Air filtration systems that can kill all types of harmful bacteria - even anthrax -- and remove allergens from the air with better than 90 percent efficiency.
24. Ultralight solar concentrators that gather power from the Sun and efficiently convert it into electrical power. Applications for this technology on Earth are limitless.
25. Water purification methods using ions (an atom or group of atoms carrying a positive or negative electrical charge). Used in water filtering systems to remove lead, chlorine, bad taste and odor. Newer purification systems also remove contaminants such as perchlorate and nitrate.
26. "Power Pads" to cushion a horse's hooves, protecting against injuries and helping ease discomfort associated with brittle hooves or arthritis.
27. Disposable diapers.
28. Devices for collection and real-time analysis of blood, and other bodily fluids, without the need for centrifugation. Huge potential for hospitals and for remote units to monitor individuals with health problems.
29. Lighter artificial limbs that are virtually indestructible; based on foam insulation used to protect the Shuttle's external fuel tank.
30. Computer-aided tomography (CATScan) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) for imaging the body and its organs.
31. Light-emitting diodes used in photodynamic therapy. These diodes are used in a form of chemotherapy that kills cancerous tumors.
32. Infrared sensors used in hand-held optical sensor thermometers. These devices can measure temperature in the ear canal in two seconds or less.
33. Devices used to diagnose and treat patients suffering head injury, stroke, chronic dizziness and disorders of the central nervous system.
34. Compact laboratory instruments for hospitals and doctor offices that analyze blood in 30 seconds what once took 20 minutes.
35. Land mine removal using flare device and leftover fuel donated from NASA.
36. Technology which allows vehicles to transmit a signal back to a home base. Used to track and reassign emergency and public works vehicles; also track vehicle operations such as taxis, armored cars and vehicles carrying hazardous cargo. Now used to recover stolen vehicles.
37. Cutters using small explosive charges used by emergency rescue personnel to quickly extract accident victims.
38. Image-processing technology used remove defects due to image jitter, image rotation and image zoom in video sequences. Used by law enforcement agencies to improve crime-solving videos; doctors in medical imaging; scientific applications and even home video cameras.
39. Gas leak-detection system used by Ford in natural gas-powered car.
40. Method of labeling products with invisible and virtually indestructible markings - used on electronic parts, pharmaceuticals and livestock -- in fact it could be used on just about anything.
41. Fire resistant foam used as thermal and acoustical insulation in aerospace, marine and industrial products. Also used as for fire barriers, packaging and other applications requiring either high-temperature or very low-temperature insulation. Used by Boeing, Lockheed-Martin, and Airbus for for major weight savings in aircraft.
42. Hand-held camera which firefighters use to pinpoint the hotspots of wildfires.
43. Safer soldering base for jewelers using torches in jewelry assembly. Based on heat-shield tiles of shuttle instead of hazardous asbestos bases previously used.
44. Quick-connect fasteners used by firefighters and nuclear power-plant repair technicians.
45. Game-controlling joystick for computers and entertainment systems.
46. Spray lube used for rust prevention; loosening corroded nuts; cleaning and lubricating guns and fishing reels; and lubricating and reducing engine friction.
47. World-wide television broadcasts.
48. Home insulation system which provides significant savings in home heating and cooling costs - uses technology of aluminum heat shield developed for Apollo spacecraft.
49. Laser technology used in artery catheters to spot areas of blockage and fire short bursts of laser beams to vaporize them - a "cool" laser providing thousands of patients with an alternative to heart bypass surgery.
50. New charged coupled devices (CCDs) used in breast examinations (mammographies) which images breast tissue more clearly than conventional x-rays. Doctors then use a specially designed needle to extract a tiny sample (instead of a scalpel) saving time, money and pain.
51. "Smart" forceps made of composite material, with embedded fiber optics. These obstetrical forceps allow doctors to measure the amount of pressure being applied to an infant's head during delivery.
52. Small pill-shaped transmitters Used to monitor intestinal activity; blood pressure and temperature of infants still inside the womb; body functions of athletes and high-stress professionals such as firefighters and soldiers.
53. Technology to quickly arrange and analyze human chromosomes and detect genetic abnormalities that could lead to disease in infants.
54. Image processing software used in dermatology analysis to "decode" the shadow patterns and provided accurate heights and depths.
55. Roofs based on moonsuits that look stiff, but are flexible and expand in heat and contract in cold. Used as covering of malls, stadiums and new airports like Denver International.
56. Padding in helmets, shin guards, chest protectors and aircraft seating.
57. Golf balls with greater accuracy and distance.
58. Lightning protection systems for aircraft.
59. Windshear detection and warning system for aircraft.
60. Traffic Alert and Collision Avoidance System (TACS) now used by virtually all passenger aircraft.
61. Monitoring system which scans important documents at certain times and compares the differences between the images. The system detects changes in contrast, shape and other features. Used by museums and the National Archives to monitor historic documents and plan a way to stop any damage.
62. Landsat imagery to discover unknown archeology sites; reveal ancient coastlines; manage the harvesting of fish in the world’s oceans; calculate how well crops are doing, etc.
63. Robotic mother pigs which keep piglet formula (milk) cool until it is needed then heats and delivers the right amount at feeding time.
64. Improved spray nozzles for crop dusters.
65. New breathing system for firefighters made up of a face mask, frame and harness, warning device, and air bottle. Weighs one-third less than old gear.
66. Virtual reality simulators for medical operations, flight training, truck driving, etc.
67. Hydroponics used by vegetable farmers to grow crops without soil.
68. Fluorometer instrument used to monitor plankton in the world's oceans. Instrument measures amount of glow given off by plankton and other marine life that consume sunlight in their photosynthesis process. Much of the world’s oxygen comes from plankton.
69. Oil spill cleanup using beeswax microcapsules. The beeswax balls absorb oil and keep water out. Absorbed oil is digested by microorganism enzymes inside the ball. When the balls get full of digested oil, they explode and release environmentally safe enzymes, carbon dioxide and water.
70. Software to match and track whales.
71. DirectTV.
72. Satellite radio.
73. Fire-Resistant Aircraft Seats.
74. "Cool suit" which helps to improve the quality of life of multiple sclerosis patients.
75. Pacemaker that can be programmed from outside the body.
76. Instruments to measure bone loss and bone density, without penetrating the skin.
77. Implant for delivering insulin to diabetics that provides more precise control of blood sugar levels and frees diabetics from the burden of daily insulin injections.
78. Device for growing ovarian tumors so that tumors can be studied outside the body, without harm to the patient.

Fuck da moon!;)

Nickdfresh
07-25-2009, 11:21 PM
Those benefits are from space journeys. They have nothing to do with the moon.

That's not true at all - the whole space program was designed to beat the Russians to the moon...

There was no other point after they were in space first --both via satellite and manned flight...

Seshmeister
07-26-2009, 11:08 AM
Buzz Aldrin visits Portugal... :)

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZOo6aHSY8hU&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZOo6aHSY8hU&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

ZahZoo
07-26-2009, 11:50 AM
Ohstraylia?

You stopped throwing midgets to televise that piece of bullshit? It was recorded in Hollywood, fer Chrissakes.

If your age as listed on the board is correct... I can see your a product of the US education system at it's worst. Raised by Barney and Big Bird I suspect with a touch of homo latency implanted by Mr Fred Rogers and teenage mutant turtles...

That aside... Here's a thought for you to ponder in your little brain. If the Apollo program was a Hollywood production... take a look at Hollywood's best space creations of the time. The original Star Trek in the mid 60's and then 2001 A Space Oddyssey in 1968.

Compare that to the real footage shot by NASA... then tell me Hollywood could even come close.

Take a trip to Florida and tour the Cape. You can see, touch and experience the real thing. It's not the crap you'll find at an amusement park or Universal/MGM studios...

Anonymous
07-26-2009, 12:04 PM
First of all, Zahzoo, I'm not an amerikaner. Second, yes, my age is correct. Third, I larve the female form, and loathe the male. I did watch Sesame Street when I was young, the Portuguese version, 'cuz they had this hot chick in there, and it made me tingle for some reason I didn't know yet, since I was very young. And Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles RAWKED, so don't go talking trash about them. Who's Fred Rogers?

Star Trek and 2001 are completely different things. Money can buy everything, always could, and NASA has a shitload of money to spend on such things, thus increasing the quality of production, or some such nonsense.

I'm sorry, I'm NOT buying into that crap. I don't believe anything I don't see with mine own eyes.

Sue me for wanting proof of everything. I don't trust humans. They lie. All the time.

Anonymous
07-26-2009, 12:17 PM
Buzz Aldrin visits Portugal... :)

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZOo6aHSY8hU&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZOo6aHSY8hU&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Well done, Buzz. He had it coming, that guy. He's an arsehole. With serious problems.

Buzz, is, first of all, a human being, and deserves respect. Doing what that guy did is retarded. Listen to his voice, anyway. He talks just like the guys in Steel Panther, and they try to sound retarded.

Nonetheless, even if I don't believe in the moon landing, I'd never harrass someone like that. Buzz should've stepped on his head.

I mean, can you imagine coming up to Depp and calling him a liar 'cuz he was never really a pirate, much less a pirate captain?

Jaysus. What's wrong with people?

Anonymous
07-26-2009, 12:25 PM
That's not true at all - the whole space program was designed to beat the Russians to the moon...

There was no other point after they were in space first --both via satellite and manned flight...

Exactly, it's the small dick syndrome. They had to get there first, so their dicks would be bigger than the Russians. So they staged it.

I'm sorry, I'm not buying this. Too much of it doesn't make sense. Man, will, one day, go to the Moon, I'd guess. Maybe even further. Maybe one day we'll finally have flying cars and time machines.

It just didn't happen yet. And anyone who wants to believe is because

a) They want to think that mankind is all powerful and can do anything and they want to be proud of it

or

b) They're amerikaners and want to think that their country can do anything and they want to be proud of it.

I don't even believe that the climate changes we're having are mankind's fault. I just don't believe we're that powerful. For all I know, it may just be a cycle. Like the Ice Age may happen again, who knows when?

I have to see. And when I do, and I'm proven wrong, I admit it. But that Myth Busters show was a complete farce.

Coyote
07-26-2009, 12:37 PM
Sue me for wanting proof of everything. I don't trust humans. They lie. All the time.

No shit...

Nickdfresh
07-26-2009, 12:53 PM
Exactly, it's the small dick syndrome. They had to get there first, so their dicks would be bigger than the Russians. So they staged it.

It may have been small dick syndrome (I wouldn't know :) ), but there was also a genuine panic that the Soviets were ahead in technology and that this might represent a real military advantage (it didn't). Of course, they were ahead for a time, but the landing in 1969 represented a real achievement for mankind and a corresponding jump in technology. I doubt we would be communing on the interweb with out it in fact...

And there was no way it was staged. Any halfwit watching the footage, that I in fact saw this morning, broadcast live throughout the world and narrated by Walter Cronkite in the US on CBS, would see there was no way a Hollywood set could recreate the one-sixth gravity without the very obvious use of wires...

Furthermore, as Sesh sort of hinted, if it was all about "bigger dicks," then why didn't the USSR call us on our "bluff?" They tracked the mission fully and admitted as much. You really think they wouldn't have loved to put out a press release challenging the validity of the mission?..

I'm sorry, I'm not buying this. Too much of it doesn't make sense. Man, will, one day, go to the Moon, I'd guess. Maybe even further. Maybe one day we'll finally have flying cars and time machines.

It just didn't happen yet. And anyone who wants to believe is because

a) They want to think that mankind is all powerful and can do anything and they want to be proud of it

or

b) They're amerikaners and want to think that their country can do anything and they want to be proud of it.

I don't even believe that the climate changes we're having are mankind's fault. I just don't believe we're that powerful. For all I know, it may just be a cycle. Like the Ice Age may happen again, who knows when?

I have to see. And when I do, and I'm proven wrong, I admit it. But that Myth Busters show was a complete farce.

Well, I didn't know I was supposed to be ashamed to be an "amerikaner." And any country can do the same with enough money and the right German scientists...

You believe what you want to believe. But then, some believe the world is flat and all evidence to the contrary is faked. And I think you're just as gullible as they are...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_Earth_Society

Anonymous
07-26-2009, 01:12 PM
Noone said you'e to be ashamed of your country. There's no point of being proud of it either. One can't choose where one's born, and being proud or ashamed of other people's actions just because they're in the same country as you is completely stupid, but there you go, everybody does it.

Besides, the Earth COULD be flat AND round at the same time. Round like a pizza, not a melon. But c'mon, it IS kinda round, of course it is, and I wouldn't compare that to the trip to the moon.

Anyway, you nailed it when you said one believes what one wants to believe, but I may very well be the least gullible person on this pizza, I mean melon. Earth.

bueno bob
07-26-2009, 03:32 PM
There are retroreflectors on the moon, enabling Lunar Laser Ranging, which is still in practice today.

Thus, it is proven beyond all doubt that mankind landed on the moon.

The end.

I mean, unless there were retroreflectors there to begin with...but that's a religious debate better left to the Front Line...

Seshmeister
07-26-2009, 05:07 PM
The funny thing is that all this moon landing hoax shit was originally dreamt up by the flat earth society.

In other words if you believe that the moon landings were faked you've been outwitted by a bunch of assholes who say the world is flat and carried around on the back of a giant turtle.

Anonymous
07-26-2009, 05:36 PM
There are retroreflectors on the moon, enabling Lunar Laser Ranging, which is still in practice today.

Thus, it is proven beyond all doubt that mankind landed on the moon.

The end.

I mean, unless there were retroreflectors there to begin with...but that's a religious debate better left to the Front Line...

That's what THEY say. I don't believe there's anything in the moon. IF we get there in my lifetime AND all that shit they say it's up there is found, then I might believe it. Of course, if someone dicovers a way to get up there, someone could be sent to plant the evidence before anyone else gets there.

Tricky, really.

The funny thing is that all this moon landing hoax shit was originally dreamt up by the flat earth society.

In other words if you believe that the moon landings were faked you've been outwitted by a bunch of assholes who say the world is flat and carried around on the back of a giant turtle.

Who's to say they're not taking the piss while talking about such things? I wouldn't go calling them arseholes just yet.

Anyways, I really got to look into that society with some time. They might not be what they seem to be. Might.

ELVIS
07-26-2009, 05:36 PM

Exactly...

In fact, returning to Earth safely was very complex, if not more than than a "soft landing" of the lunar module on the surface of the moon...

The US and the Soviets had each completed successful unmanned landings in 1966...

It's not debatable if you actually read up on it...

Seshmeister
07-26-2009, 06:27 PM
Furthermore, as Sesh sort of hinted, if it was all about "bigger dicks," then why didn't the USSR call us on our "bluff?" They tracked the mission fully and admitted as much. You really think they wouldn't have loved to put out a press release challenging the validity of the mission?..

They could track it using radio doppler which allows anyone to know the position and speed of their transmissions from the moon or on the way there and back.

You just cannot fake that, it's completely impossible.

standin
07-26-2009, 06:27 PM
Imapus_Sylicker,
Just curious, how many dimensions do you think there are?

ELVIS
07-26-2009, 06:51 PM
I'll answer for him...

Two

Imapus and Sylicker...

standin
07-26-2009, 07:33 PM
:biggrin:

Anonymous
07-27-2009, 02:17 AM
Imapus_Sylicker,

What? What do you mean? Height, depth, that sort of thing? Or alternate dimensions, parallel worlds?

I'd also like to know why the fuck do you keep groaning at my posts. Do you have a fucking problem with me?

I'll answer for him...

Two

Imapus and Sylicker...

Didn't get this.

standin
07-27-2009, 03:58 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimensions_(disambiguation)

Well begin with the dimensions you can perceive?
How many are there?

Then how many do you believe there to be (just curious)?

I groaned more than usual because I thought that the Thanks button wasn't working. So to see if the buttons, in general, was working, I used all my groans up.
By not working, I mean, it appeared that it was taking longer than usual to replenish itself.

Just data gathering.

Anonymous
07-27-2009, 04:51 AM
Well, gather your fuckin' data somewhere else. You think that groaning for no reason is weird and creepy, don't you?

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/non-vh-dlr-related-stuff/55665-hula-com.html#post1363745

What the fuck does that make YOU, then?

Leave me the fuck alone. Put me on ignore.

standin
07-27-2009, 05:35 AM
Get over yourself, IS.

Everybody's a statistic every now and again.

standin
07-27-2009, 05:38 AM
So, tell us this Pizza Pie flat earth theory, IS.

Anonymous
07-27-2009, 05:46 AM
Shouldn't you be taling care of your child instead of posting here 24 hours a day? Or is its daddy taking care of it, just like your daddy took care of you?

Do you love your daddy? Does daddy love you? Did he say he loved you when he touched you?

standin
07-27-2009, 06:05 AM
Should you be doing those things and ask yourself those question, if the guilt is bringing you to inquire about other people's obligations?

standin
07-27-2009, 06:09 AM
Either you are avoiding the Pizza Pie Flat Earth theory.
Or you don't want to do your part to make sure this site runs healthy.
Why so angry that the groans and thanks was stuck?
Or it's the Pizza Pie Flat Earth Theory that your trying to deflect....

I really want to hear it... Make it up.... it will make good copy...

We are a creative bunch. ..

Anonymous
07-27-2009, 06:10 AM
I don't have a kid. If I did, I'd look after him/her. I wouldn't be an alcoholic attention whore posting naked pictures on message boards. I wonder if he'll like to see mommy's pictures? They're still in the Dump, you know. What will he think about that? What will he think about his mommy posting pictures with a dildo in her pussy for all to see?

Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

standin
07-27-2009, 06:14 AM
No, but you would write imaginary scenarios , so your kid would read your inappropriate imagination.

Look get over it. Quit trying to make yourself look big by beating me up.

Anonymous
07-27-2009, 06:15 AM
Either you are avoiding the Pizza Pie Flat Earth theory.
Or you don't want to do your part to make sure this site runs healthy.
Why so angry that the groans and thanks was stuck?
Or it's the Pizza Pie Flat Earth Theory that your trying to deflect....

I really want to hear it... Make it up.... it will make good copy...

We are a creative bunch. ..

I am agry that a crazed alcoholic bitch who happens to think that groans for no reason are creepy, is stalking me around groaning at my posts for no reason.

Other people groaned at me, it's not the groan itself. But at least they were justified in doing so. ANd they don't think it's creepy. Get it? Hypocrits are something I hate almost as much as pedophiles.

Anonymous
07-27-2009, 06:17 AM
No, but you would write imaginary scenarios , so your kid would read your inappropriate imagination.

Look get over it. Quit trying to make yourself look big by beating me up.

I tried to avoid this. I warned you, but you kept going. I'm not enjoying this, you know?

Just put me on ignore, and we'll be fine.

standin
07-27-2009, 06:20 AM
If that is what you say you are, so be it , IS.

I don't think it is creepy I groaned at you. There is a lot of posts I don't groan at of yours that I don't like.

Have a good day. Argue with yourself.

Anonymous
07-27-2009, 11:41 AM
I'll answer for him...

Two

Imapus and Sylicker...

Didn't get this.

Wait, now I got it! You're implying I'm a self-centered bastard who thinks everything revolves round me, and that I am the sum of all things and the holder of all Truths.

Jaysus, sometimes I'm appaled at the slowness of my thinking/reasoning.

Oh, and Elvis... I'm not a bastard. ;)

Seshmeister
07-27-2009, 01:14 PM
Imapus_Sylicker,

The majority of theoretical physicists these days argue that there are at least 9.

ZahZoo
07-27-2009, 02:21 PM
First of all, Zahzoo, I'm not an amerikaner. Second, yes, my age is correct.

Star Trek and 2001 are completely different things. Money can buy everything, always could, and NASA has a shitload of money to spend on such things, thus increasing the quality of production, or some such nonsense.

I'm sorry, I'm NOT buying into that crap. I don't believe anything I don't see with mine own eyes.

Cheers!

Glad you're not an American... we're all full up on village idiots.

Here's something for your eyes... Photos were taken between July 11-15, 2 weeks ago by the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO).

Apollo 14 landing site:

http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/369228main_ap14labeled_540.jpg

Apollo 11 Lunar Module:

http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/369234main_lroc_apollo11labeled_256x256.jpg

NASA - LRO Sees Apollo Landing Sites (http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/multimedia/lroimages/apollosites.html)

More images to come now that it's reached it's final orbit. The next batch should have 2-3 times higher resolution.

Anonymous
07-27-2009, 02:50 PM
Ah, well... I stand corrected. Those pictures are indisputable proof.

By the way, here's another picture.

http://www.celebs-archive.com/nude-celebs/cindy-crawford/pics/cindy_crawford01-yovo.jpeg

For the love of Gawd, of course you don't mean to be insulting. Who'd be so stupid as to start insulting people in a subject like this?

I was wrong. Man's been on the moon for a very long time now, it seems.

davehagarfan
07-27-2009, 02:57 PM
First of all, Zahzoo, I'm not an amerikaner. Second, yes, my age is correct. Third, I larve the female form, and loathe the male. I did watch Sesame Street when I was young, the Portuguese version, 'cuz they had this hot chick in there, and it made me tingle for some reason I didn't know yet, since I was very young. And Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles RAWKED, so don't go talking trash about them. Who's Fred Rogers?

Yeah because big budget movies and the studios that produced them didn't have loads of cash at the time :handjob:

You don't believe anything you don't see with your own eyes? :biggrin:

You know I feel the same way about CVH :tongue0011:

I never saw those guys live with my own eyes and I think Oakland '81, The US Fest and everything else was just a big sham. You can't even see most of the crowd in Oakland or many of their recorded live shows. I've always thought they were a trumped up band who were playing to a half empty arena.....I mean the album sank faster than most tanks storming the beaches at Normandie.....so who is trying to fool me that they actually played a sold out arena on that tour......I bet the crowd applause is heavily dubbed in too. You can even see lots of empy sections in the back of the venue at times though the lighting and video directors did an incredible job hiding them It's all fake and complete bullshit

NOW....getting back to reality.....you're nothing but an ignorant twat Sylicker who lacks basic rationale and reasoning

The only people who are lying are your conspiracy theorist friends who probably think and argue in favor of UFO and fucking Big Foot being more real than the Moon Landing.

davehagarfan
07-27-2009, 03:04 PM
Ah, well... I stand corrected. Those pictures are indisputable proof.

By the way, here's another picture.

http://www.celebs-archive.com/nude-celebs/cindy-crawford/pics/cindy_crawford01-yovo.jpeg

I was wrong. Man's been on the moon for a very long time now, it seems.

I agree! Dave's been using trick photography for years trying to fool fans into thinking he digs chicks....and has a full head of hair

http://www.vhnd.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/dlr68b.jpg

davehagarfan
07-27-2009, 03:07 PM
Hey Sylicker! Here's some more bullshit, false CVH propaganda

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/1/131168515_ff656b0549.jpg

I also like how Ed's manipulated The Press so he could greatly exaggerate and distort last years Revision tour's gross earnings

People LIE!!!!

Anonymous
07-27-2009, 03:11 PM
Yeah because big budget movies and the studios that produced them didn't have loads of cash at the time :handjob:

You don't believe anything you don't see with your own eyes? :biggrin:

You know I feel the same way about CVH :tongue0011:

I never saw those guys live with my own eyes and I think Oakland '81, The US Fest and everything else was just a big sham. You can't even see most of the crowd in Oakland or many of their recorded live shows. I've always thought they were a trumped up band who were playing to a half empty arena.....I mean the album sank faster than most tanks storming the beaches at Normandie.....so who is trying to fool me that they actually played a sold out arena on that tour......I bet the crowd applause is heavily dubbed in too. You can even see lots of empy sections in the back of the venue at times though the lighting and video directors did an incredible job hiding them It's all fake and complete bullshit

NOW....getting back to reality.....you're nothing but an ignorant twat Sylicker who lacks basic rationale and reasoning

The only people who are lying are your conspiracy theorist friends who probably think and argue in favor of UFO and fucking Big Foot being more real than the Moon Landing.

Loads of cash is not illimited cash, arsehole. But yeah, I hate to admit it, but you could actually be right. CVH could, possibly, be a sham. But that we can sort out really fast. We'll just ask all the people here who actually went to those concerts. Will they lie? Yeah, some will, but maybe not all of them.

ANd many bands do put out "live" recordings that are nothing but fabricated bullshit.

As for YOU calling me an ingnorant twat who lacks basic rationale and reasoning... I don't think I've ever felt so insulted. Look, if stupidity was a crime, you would've gotten the needle years ago. I'm sorry, but YOU have NO right calling someone stupid. Not even the trolls on this site.

And you don't believe in UFOs? What the fuck? Are you well? Oh, wait... yes, you are... If it was someone else I might've thought they were suffering from some mental illness, but being you, I guess you're normal.

davehagarfan
07-27-2009, 03:12 PM
http://www.thisdayinrock.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/van-halen-3.jpg

More bullshit! Notice how only a quarter of the venue is in the photo? Just trying to hide all the empy seats

Full Bug
07-27-2009, 03:36 PM
Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy theorists got a celebrity endorsement last week when Whoopi Goldberg questioned the Moon Landing on "The View." so.....

Just The Facts

1. The average conspiracy theorist will argue with NASA, Nobel-prize winners and every expert in the world despite having fewer qualifications than the average fry cook.
2. Conspiracy theorists view logical argument as cheating.
3. Like pissing fetishes and tentacle rape comics, conspiracy theories are a problem made much worse by the Internet.
4. Never assume malice when incompetence will do.

An Ego Issue

Conspiracy theorists divide the world into "Everyone even remotely involved/qualified vs. Me," and decide that they'll win single-handedly. They're like Rambo with bullshit instead of bullets.

They tend to enjoy the ego-boost that comes with thinking of oneself as the only intelligent objector in a world of sheeple. When the government has to spend billions of dollars shuttling Elvis from Roswell to the Bermuda Triangle and back in black helicopters before you can feel good about yourself, you've got to be pretty tragic.

Shadowy Organizations

Conspiracy theorists believe the world is run by schizophrenic shadowy organizations who - despite conspiring with millions in perfect silence - can't resist putting clues in things like major public monuments and every note of currency ever printed. Making the average Batman villain look like Professor Moriarty.

At the last count the world was secretly being run by the Illuminati, Knights Templar, Freemasons, Trilateral commission, New World Order, Skull & Bones society, Bilderberg group, Nine Unknown Men and the ever-popular Jews. It's unknown whether they all vote on various issues or just ask Dan Brown whose turn it is each week. Conspiracy theorists honestly believe that these invisible elites have run thousands of years of history but are incapable of killing someone who lives in a basement and shouts on street corners.

Conspiracy Theorist Abilities

Conspiracy theorists display incredible attention to detail, an even more incredible ability to ignore details they don't like, obsessive focus and a complete absence of social skills. Every time a new crazy decides that Bush brought down World Trade Center, anime loses a powerful Pokemaster.

Anonymous
07-27-2009, 04:22 PM
Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy theorists got a celebrity endorsement last week when Whoopi Goldberg questioned the Moon Landing on "The View." so.....

Just The Facts

1. The average conspiracy theorist will argue with NASA, Nobel-prize winners and every expert in the world despite having fewer qualifications than the average fry cook.
2. Conspiracy theorists view logical argument as cheating.
3. Like pissing fetishes and tentacle rape comics, conspiracy theories are a problem made much worse by the Internet.
4. Never assume malice when incompetence will do.

An Ego Issue

Conspiracy theorists divide the world into "Everyone even remotely involved/qualified vs. Me," and decide that they'll win single-handedly. They're like Rambo with bullshit instead of bullets.

They tend to enjoy the ego-boost that comes with thinking of oneself as the only intelligent objector in a world of sheeple. When the government has to spend billions of dollars shuttling Elvis from Roswell to the Bermuda Triangle and back in black helicopters before you can feel good about yourself, you've got to be pretty tragic.

I do like that image of me as a Rambo with bullshit for bullets. :biggrin: But anyway, I'm not trying to be smarter than qualified people/Nobel prize winners, I never questioned them. I may question the Nobel prize, though. I'm only questioning some of their "achievements". And I'll never set aside the fact that man will, one day, go to the moon. Even if it takes millions of years.

But look, we need to start looking at diplomas/awards as something indisputable. I know alot of arseholes with "higher" educations than me who are regarded by everybody as complete idiots with no qualifications whatsoever. Those things can be purchased.

I'm not saying it's the case with everyone of them, but just because someone shoves a piece of paper on your face doesn't mean he/she's always right and you have to shut the fuck up.

Shadowy Organizations

Conspiracy theorists believe the world is run by schizophrenic shadowy organizations who - despite conspiring with millions in perfect silence - can't resist putting clues in things like major public monuments and every note of currency ever printed. Making the average Batman villain look like Professor Moriarty.

At the last count the world was secretly being run by the Illuminati, Knights Templar, Freemasons, Trilateral commission, New World Order, Skull & Bones society, Bilderberg group, Nine Unknown Men and the ever-popular Jews. It's unknown whether they all vote on various issues or just ask Dan Brown whose turn it is each week. Conspiracy theorists honestly believe that these invisible elites have run thousands of years of history but are incapable of killing someone who lives in a basement and shouts on street corners.

I'd never be so stupid as to believe the organizations who cuntrol the world leak clues to stuff like public monuments and notes of currency. In fact, that sounds like something out of DaVinci code, or whatever that bullshit was. No, haven't read it. Never even leafed through it. Didn't watch the movie either.

Perople who watch that kind of movies/read that kind of books are even more stupid than those who believe everything science and/or religion tells them.

So yeah, Rambo. I'm completely alone in my beliefs. Sort of in-between, choosing what appears plausible and what isn't, never being lead by the cuntspirators nor the government. I'm alone. I'm Rambo with bullshit for bullets. :lol:

Conspiracy Theorist Abilities

Conspiracy theorists display incredible attention to detail, an even more incredible ability to ignore details they don't like, obsessive focus and a complete absence of social skills. Every time a new crazy decides that Bush brought down World Trade Center, anime loses a powerful Pokemaster.

Partly guilty as charged. Yes, minute attention to detail. Yes, I ignore some which I don't like. I didn't ignore anything on that shitty, idiotic Mythbusters episode, though. You'd have to be blind and/or stupid to believe that episode.

However, I'm not that obssessively focused. I'm actually just enjoying beating the shit out of you all with my own words, while you guys have to get outside material to help you prove to me I'm wrong.

I don't even care if I'm wrong or not. I don't know if I've posted it in this thread, but I like being proven wrong. Means I learned something. Learnt. Learneted.

And if you'll notice, I only discuss said objects in their proper threads. I'm not trying to change the world, or anything. I don't even start the fuckin' things. Just participate in them. Help keeping them alive. Otherwise it'd be just you guys butt-pounding each other and saiyn "yes, you're right. My, I agree with you. Slide it in further" and the thread would die in minutes. :hee:

And I also don't think I have complete absence of social skills. I moved to a new place 2 years ago, and only knew one person. In these two years I made good friends, found some places to hangoout, had some grrrls, etc... not all that much, but I'm not completely alone. Only in my beliefs, of course.

What's a pokemaster? A master at poking?

But Yeah... I'm a Rambo armed with bullshit. Kewl. This is me:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_4yUj0wBY-vQ/SG8SZJWBZKI/AAAAAAAAACY/Is1Oo0MVBuU/s320/rambo2.jpg

This is everybody else, both the cuntspirators and government sheep:

http://joshhighland.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/zombies.jpg

The difference is I'm not as muscular nor retarded as Sly and you guys are uglier than the zombies. :tongue0011:

standin
07-27-2009, 04:50 PM
The majority of theoretical physicists these days argue that there are at least 9.

Thanks. I used to be really into Physics and keep up on the research. Fascinating stuff though. I do wonder how the researchers are so sure that the atom smasher will not create a significant sized black hole. I understand it is just one atom, not a supernova or black dwarf. And I am pretty certain that on the other side of black holes is a growth or creation. Hmm. Theory so warm and dreamy, but I am really digging the sink your teeth into sciences and vocation I study now. Get file, theorize and examine the ways, means and opportunities. Research, gather data and present case. Sigh, if only they went that fast.

ZahZoo
07-27-2009, 04:57 PM
Loads of cash is not illimited cash, arsehole. But yeah, I hate to admit it, but you could actually be right. CVH could, possibly, be a sham. But that we can sort out really fast. We'll just ask all the people here who actually went to those concerts. Will they lie? Yeah, some will, but maybe not all of them.

I was at Oakland 78 Day On the Green in the pic DHF posted and Oakland 81 that was filmed/recorded. They filmed the whole show BTW.

I've also been present for an unmanned satelite launch, 2 space shuttle launches and 1 shuttle landing. Also saw Space Shuttle Columbia break up over Texas back in 2003. I worked a 1 year temporary assignment at NASA Mission Control in Houston back in 1990 installing mainframe network controllers.

davehagarfan
07-27-2009, 05:20 PM

More bullshit! Notice how only a quarter of the venue is in the photo? Just trying to hide all the empy seats

I stand corrected! I just got an email from Zloz and he said the stage shot of VH was taken at Santa Monica Civic Center while the crowd is super imposed...how they did back then.....infront of the band. That's pretty cool how they can take an inside shot and make it look like it's outside.

Thanks Sylicker!

davehagarfan
07-27-2009, 05:24 PM

ANd many bands do put out "live" recordings that are nothing but fabricated bullshit.

As for YOU calling me an ingnorant twat who lacks basic rationale and reasoning... I don't think I've ever felt so insulted. Look, if stupidity was a crime, you would've gotten the needle years ago. I'm sorry, but YOU have NO right calling someone stupid. Not even the trolls on this site.

And you don't believe in UFOs? What the fuck? Are you well? Oh, wait... yes, you are... If it was someone else I might've thought they were suffering from some mental illness, but being you, I guess you're normal.

So let me get all this bullshit straight Sylicker.......you don't trust anything you haven't seen first hand with your own eyes so therefore you dismiss the validity of the Moon Landing and call it staged but you fucking believe in UFO's???????????

Did E.T. come down and give you an anal probe with that long, glowing red finger of his or some shit??????

You're out of your fucking mind!!!!!!

Igosplut
07-27-2009, 05:30 PM
I was at Oakland 78 Day On the Green in the pic DHF posted and Oakland 81 that was filmed/recorded. They filmed the whole show BTW.

I've also been present for an unmanned satelite launch, 2 space shuttle launches and 1 shuttle landing. Also saw Space Shuttle Columbia break up over Texas back in 2003. I worked a 1 year temporary assignment at NASA Mission Control in Houston back in 1990 installing mainframe network controllers.

Yea, but aren't you just a robot?

Anonymous
07-27-2009, 05:34 PM
So let me get all this bullshit straight Sylicker.......you don't trust anything you haven't seen first hand with your own eyes so therefore you dismiss the validity of the Moon Landing and call it staged but you fucking believe in UFO's???????????

Did E.T. come down and give you an anal probe with that long, glowing red finger of his or some shit??????

You're out of your fucking mind!!!!!!

He bit it. Gawd, it was so easy! Then again, when one's as good as me, one learns to measure the adversary and predicts his next movement.

Ok, I'll stop the stupid boasting and get to the subject.

DHF, you just proved to everybody here how annoyingly stupid you are.

What the fuck do UFOs have to do with aliens? What does it stand for?

Do you really believe EVERYTHING that has flown has ALWAYS been identified?

Do you really believe the ONLY thing that couldn't be identified would be an alien spaceship?

Do you ever think?

ANYTHING - be it a fucking bird, some plane, some far-fetched experiment, even a Gawd-damned fish flying for five seconds, that wasn't spotted on time to know what it was, ANYTHING - that has not been identified, is an Unidentified Flying Object.

Arsehole. :tongue0011:

Anonymous
07-27-2009, 05:38 PM

There ya go, DHF. The part about VH is true.

The other part, however... I won't call bullshit on it, zahzoo, but you'll have to forgive me for not readily believing it. You worked at NASA, and with all the opportunities you had to say so, you only did when posting about being at a VH concert, which MIGHT have given you the idea of posting that you've also been at NASA.

Like I said, I won't call bullshit, but I'm not buying it either.

Anonymous
07-27-2009, 05:44 PM

If that picture is from the Diver Down era, it might be from the concert they opened for the Rolling Stones. A photo of that concert can also be seen in the back cover of Diver Down.

Allegedly, it was Dave's (good) idea of using a picture from that show, which had the most people that VH had ever played to.

I seem to remember reading that posted here from someone who I remember I respected and valued his/her opinion. I'd go out on a limb and say it was Panamark, but I'm probably wrong. I may have been drunk when I read it, and I'm probably right.

So yeah, you farkin' Hagarita... take your fuckin' trophy, you just may be right and it may be bullshit.

You know, you're not a complete waste of oxygen. At least you have a sense of humour. I respect that.

You're still a fag, though.

And I don't mean cigarette.

Mushroom
07-27-2009, 08:21 PM
If that picture is from the Diver Down era, it might be from the concert they opened for the Rolling Stones. A photo of that concert can also be seen in the back cover of Diver Down.

not Diver Down era. try again. :tongue0011:

Matt White
07-27-2009, 08:37 PM
Nope...VHI

Anonymous
07-27-2009, 08:40 PM
Nope...VHI

What would you say iss the story with that pic, Mattster? Can we prove DHF wrong?

Do you know when/where it was, how many people were there?

ELVIS
07-28-2009, 03:53 AM
It's 1978, and the photo is not faked...

There are several pics from that show from multiple angles...

I can't believe some of you call yourself fans and are clueless...

Diver Down ??

Gimme a break!

Anonymous
07-28-2009, 07:57 AM
It's 1978, and the photo is not faked...

There are several pics from that show from multiple angles...

I can't believe some of you call yourself fans and are clueless...

Diver Down ??

Gimme a break!

Hey, forgive me for not knowing everything. I'm a fan, I'm not obssessed. I like VH/DLR, I bought their albums, I listen to them every now and then, and that's it. They ARE on of me favourite bands, and one I ocasionally talk about with my friends, but that's about it.

I have too many hobbies and too many things to do to focus on just one thing.

ZahZoo
07-28-2009, 09:01 AM

That pic is from Day On The Green #3 in Oakland, Ca. Featuring: Aerosmith, Foreigner, Pat Travers, Van Halen, AC/DC (July 23, 1978). I was there. Yes the pic was used on the back of the Diver Down record.

Notice Ed's playing Frankie in it's white & black scheme which he only used on the inagural 1978 tour. He added the red to it during the VH II time period.

letsrock
07-28-2009, 09:17 AM
Someone please provide an image of the back of Diver down. I remember there being a full stage shot and 4 inserts.

Maybe i'm wrong.

Anonymous
07-28-2009, 01:24 PM
That pic is from Day On The Green #3 in Oakland, Ca. Featuring: Aerosmith, Foreigner, Pat Travers, Van Halen, AC/DC (July 23, 1978). I was there. Yes the pic was used on the back of the Diver Down record.

Notice Ed's playing Frankie in it's white & black scheme which he only used on the inagural 1978 tour. He added the red to it during the VH II time period.

Thanks, Zahzoo. I never did pay attention to when the red did come to be on Eddie's guitar. I just assumed he was using two color schemes for guitars, but the red one more.

Sounds like it was a grate concert. Though I'm not particularly a fan of the first three, I really wouldn't mind spending an afternoon at that whole show.

ZahZoo
07-28-2009, 02:45 PM
Aerosmith was higher than a kite... they started bad but finished decent. Foreigner sucked as usual. Pat Travers was great and really fired up the crowd. VH took them over the top... Ed, Mike & Dave were all over that damn stage and their playing blew out everyone before.

Of course AC/DC came in and killed them all and mopped up the place!! Great show!! Well worth the $12.50 spent for a ticket.

davehagarfan
07-28-2009, 04:45 PM
He bit it. Gawd, it was so easy! Then again, when one's as good as me, one learns to measure the adversary and predicts his next movement.

Ok, I'll stop the stupid boasting and get to the subject.

DHF, you just proved to everybody here how annoyingly stupid you are.

What the fuck do UFOs have to do with aliens? What does it stand for?

Do you really believe EVERYTHING that has flown has ALWAYS been identified?

Do you really believe the ONLY thing that couldn't be identified would be an alien spaceship?

Do you ever think?

ANYTHING - be it a fucking bird, some plane, some far-fetched experiment, even a Gawd-damned fish flying for five seconds, that wasn't spotted on time to know what it was, ANYTHING - that has not been identified, is an Unidentified Flying Object.

Arsehole. :tongue0011:

Aliens and UFO's have walked hand in hand throughout the history of Pop Culture for the last 60+ years numbnuts! :alien:

Normal, reasonable, rational people don't consider blinking commerical jet lights in the night's sky a "UFO" like quacks like you who......let enterprising, lying, untrustworthy, manipulative scam artists lead you around by the balls while they've got you all doped up on Loon :smiley-sniffer:

davehagarfan
07-28-2009, 04:49 PM
Hey, forgive me for not knowing everything. I'm a fan, I'm not obssessed. I like VH/DLR, I bought their albums, I listen to them every now and then, and that's it. They ARE on of me favourite bands, and one I ocasionally talk about with my friends, but that's about it.

I have too many hobbies and too many things to do to focus on just one thing.

:lmao:

Sylicker is a fucking nose picking retard :picknose:

Diver Down?!?!?!? What a :wanker:

davehagarfan
07-28-2009, 04:54 PM

Allegedly, it was Dave's (good) idea of using a picture from that show, which had the most people that VH had ever played to.

I seem to remember reading that posted here from someone who I remember I respected and valued his/her opinion. I'd go out on a limb and say it was Panamark, but I'm probably wrong. I may have been drunk when I read it, and I'm probably right.

So yeah, you farkin' Hagarita... take your fuckin' trophy, you just may be right and it may be bullshit.

You know, you're not a complete waste of oxygen. At least you have a sense of humour. I respect that.

You're still a fag, though.

And I don't mean cigarette.

:matrix: :lmao:

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/hippyboy420/RETARDS.png

Mushroom
07-28-2009, 05:58 PM

Sylicker is a fucking nose picking retard :picknose:

Diver Down?!?!?!? What a :wanker:

Anonymous
07-28-2009, 06:34 PM
Well, for a thread whith such discussion going on, everybody chose to take the high road and keep it at a civilized level.

In comes Hagarita, and he uses the ever-so-original "retard insult" to try and win an argument.

Congratulations, you dumbfuck. Again you've proven - just by yourself - how right everyone is about you. :)

davehagarfan
07-28-2009, 07:04 PM
Well, for a thread whith such discussion going on, everybody chose to take the high road and keep it at a civilized level.

In comes Hagarita, and he uses the ever-so-original "retard insult" to try and win an argument.

Congratulations, you dumbfuck. Again you've proven - just by yourself - how right everyone is about you. :)

I won the argument long before I insulted you or called you a nose picking retard.........if I were unoriginal I would have started goofing on your board name a long time ago.....

Anonymous
07-28-2009, 07:25 PM
I won the argument long before I insulted you or called you a nose picking retard.........

Who says you won anything? You just think you won and that's it? There's no winners or losers here, boy. It's all about expressing opinions. And your opinions show everyone what an arsehole you are. ;)

if I were unoriginal I would have started goofing on your board name a long time ago.....

Go on.

davehagarfan
07-29-2009, 12:04 AM
Who says you won anything? You just think you won and that's it? There's no winners or losers here, boy. It's all about expressing opinions. And your opinions show everyone what an arsehole you are.

You're the guy waxing conspiracy about Man landing on the Moon with one hand while jerking off on the existence of UFO's with the other........ while being completely ignorant of a well known CVH performance shot from Day On The Green 1978 all at the same time...........but I'm the asshole?

Anonymous
07-29-2009, 05:40 AM
You're the guy waxing conspiracy about Man landing on the Moon with one hand while jerking off on the existence of UFO's with the other........ while being completely ignorant of a well known CVH performance shot from Day On The Green 1978 all at the same time...........but I'm the asshole?

Yes. :)

davehagarfan
07-29-2009, 11:45 AM
Yes. :)

Why Imapus....are we cross? Don't be mad just because I handed you your ass in a tin foil hat...now let's put all this nonsense behind us and be friends shall we?

http://www.550m.com/usuarios/universodontologico/home_files/histor3.jpg

Anonymous
07-29-2009, 12:48 PM
Why Imapus....are we cross? Don't be mad just because I handed you your ass in a tin foil hat...now let's put all this nonsense behind us and be friends shall we?

http://www.550m.com/usuarios/universodontologico/home_files/histor3.jpg

I'm not cross. I could be pissed, but ever since my liver problem, I rarely drink on weekdays.

And you never "handed my arse" to me. Good call on the tin foil hat, though. For a Hagarita, you KINDA have SOME wit.

And why the hell are you telling me to be friends? I neither arseked you to go to bed, nor did we broke up. You know, 'cuz I never dated you. :tongue0011:

What a faggit.

ELVIS
07-29-2009, 01:04 PM
Hmmm...

No comment...

Anonymous
07-29-2009, 01:40 PM
Hmmm...

No comment...

That was a comment. No comment would be the following post.

Anonymous
07-29-2009, 01:41 PM
_____

davehagarfan
07-29-2009, 03:13 PM
And why the hell are you telling me to be friends? I neither arseked you to go to bed, nor did we broke up. You know, 'cuz I never dated you

WTF? :confused11:

It sounds like Imapus is :turninggay:

Anonymous
07-29-2009, 04:11 PM
WTF? :confused11:

It sounds like Imapus is :turninggay:

You wish. No, thank you. But despair not, I'm sure you'll find someone that has the same tastes as you, I mean, Van Hagar fans are mostly, how should I put it, "sensitive" people, so keep listening to those wild Dreams.

Faggit. :fufu:

davehagarfan
07-29-2009, 04:18 PM
You wish. No, thank you. But despair not, I'm sure you'll find someone that has the same tastes as you, I mean, Van Hagar fans are mostly, how should I put it, "sensitive" people, so keep listening to those wild Dreams.

Faggit. :fufu:

That was weak Pus....surely you can come up with something better than that

ELVIS
07-29-2009, 05:07 PM
Maybe if you're looking to swallow it...:biggrin:

ZahZoo
07-29-2009, 05:48 PM
I'm noticing Sylicker and DHF are a match made for each other... a new army romance is born...

Anonymous
07-29-2009, 05:58 PM
Hey, hey, hey... back off! Just because the little faggot is enjoying the abuse, don't go channeling your homoerotic diseased fancies unto others.

Matter of fact, now that I realized he IS enjoying the abuse, I'm stopping.

ZahZoo
07-29-2009, 06:22 PM
I stand by my point... there's always a pitcher and a catcher...

ELVIS
07-29-2009, 07:03 PM
LMAO!

Anonymous
07-29-2009, 07:09 PM
Zahzoo, I already said I hadn't noticed before he was enjoying the abuse. Now I did, and it's making me retch.

HOWEVER, you and Elvis do seem to be getting along very well, so I think it's high time I leave this thread entirely. ;)

Shall I turn out the light when I leave? Or do you want them on? :)

letsrock
07-30-2009, 10:24 AM
Zahzoo, I already said I hadn't noticed before he was enjoying the abuse. Now I did, and it's making me retch.

HOWEVER, you and Elvis do seem to be getting along very well, so I think it's high time I leave this thread entirely. ;)

This whole website functions as a place for people to lash out.

ZahZoo
07-30-2009, 12:06 PM

Little late to back-pedal on this one... You were having such a gay old time you didn't realize it until DHF gave you a Dirty Sanchez with a smile on his face. Now you're standing there dripping in man butter... wondering how the hell that happened... Yeah tuck tail and run.

What's next? You gonna try and tell us the rainbow sticker on your car just looked good cause it matched the interior upolstry your mother picked out for you?

Anonymous
07-30-2009, 12:44 PM
Little late to back-pedal on this one... You were having such a gay old time you didn't realize it until DHF gave you a Dirty Sanchez with a smile on his face. Now you're standing there dripping in man butter... wondering how the hell that happened... Yeah tuck tail and run.

Way too graphic there, Z. Especially with the man butter bit. I take it you're no stranger to such scenarios. It's ok, I have nothing against those options.

What's next? You gonna try and tell us the rainbow sticker on your car just looked good cause it matched the interior upolstry your mother picked out for you?

Well, yes, actually. You see, the driver's seat red, the shotgun yellow, and the backseat is all shades of purple and pin... HEY!!! What the hell? Stop making these things up, you arsehole. :mad:

That's it! I'm gonna kick yer arse with the floor. Step outside, I wanna introduce you to the sidewalk. I'll plant you on a lamp post. You'll light up every night at 8.00 pm. NOONE questions me masculinity and gets away with it!

ELVIS
07-31-2009, 02:16 AM
I was oblivious to those rainbow stickers for a long time until somebody told me what they were...

LMAO!

ZahZoo
07-31-2009, 09:27 AM
That's it! I'm gonna kick yer arse with the floor. Step outside, I wanna introduce you to the sidewalk. I'll plant you on a lamp post. You'll light up every night at 8.00 pm. NOONE questions me masculinity and gets away with it!

Now the tough guy act, eh?

Face it ImaPuss... your masculinity is still intact. You just got caught with your pants down in the wrong place. Don't worry yourself. You were just following your heart...

Unfortunately once soiled... no matter how hard you try you can't wash that taint off.

Dr. Love
07-31-2009, 09:36 AM
No offense to the portuguese guy but honestly who cares if he thinks the moon landing was faked? He said it himself -- he won't believe anything he doesn't see with his own eyes, which should tell you everything you need to know about what sorts of things he probably believes in.

To the topic at hand, isn't NASA planning some new moon landings? That sounds like it will be cool. New HD video would be nice to have and check out.

ZahZoo
07-31-2009, 10:28 AM
Yeah they are planning a number of moon missions... Although the Obama administration has some new committee reviewing long term NASA plans that could kill a lot of it.

NASA - A 21st Century-Style Return to the Moon (http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/constellation/orion/21st_century_style_return_to_the_moon.html)

There's both Mars and Moon manned missions in the planning phases.

Anonymous
07-31-2009, 11:03 PM
No offense to the portuguese guy but honestly who cares if he thinks the moon landing was faked? He said it himself -- he won't believe anything he doesn't see with his own eyes, which should tell you everything you need to know about what sorts of things he probably believes in.

The Portuguese guy takes no offense. In fact, he doesn't quite understand why internet chat must be either gay or insulting. Doesn't conversation in real life serve lots of purposes? For example, pass the time, exchange opinions, have a laugh, etc.

As to the things he believes in, he believes nothing. Scratch that, he believes that beliefs are simply acquired thruths that will, at one point in time, sooner or later, maybe in-between, be proven wrong. And only really stupid people keep hanging to their truths when proven blatantly wrong. Which was not the purpose of the conversations in this thread. Since there is no immediate way of proving undisputable truth in the subject, fake or not, and exchange of ideas COULD theoretically occur.

But no, one is maintaining a conversation on the internet, and even this site, which was a notch above everything else, has fallen to the stupidity of people who have no conversations in real life, and whose only purpose is to shout "I'm right", disregarding everything else. Must one be right or wrong at all times? Can't one just express points of view, listen to other points of view, and perhaps enrich his/her intellect?

One other thing. The good doctor will perhaps notice that when the Portuguese guy considers someone not worthy to talk to, he refrains from posting anything about him/her. The Portuguese guy would thank the doctor to do the same.

Anonymous
07-31-2009, 11:32 PM
Now the tough guy act, eh?

Face it ImaPuss... your masculinity is still intact. You just got caught with your pants down in the wrong place. Don't worry yourself. You were just following your heart...

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate you so much! Lies, lies, lies! Filthy lies!

I was young, and I needed the money...

WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE???

I have done NO such thing, and I will MURDER anyone who says otherwise!

Unfortunately once soiled... no matter how hard you try you can't wash that taint off.

And you know this how?... :umm:

davehagarfan
08-12-2009, 04:32 PM

To the topic at hand, isn't NASA planning some new moon landings? That sounds like it will be cool. New HD video would be nice to have and check out.

Imapuss believes in flying saucers and the little green men who pilot them......so he does believe in things that he doesn't see with his own eyes.......except for those times they come visit him in the bathtub

Anonymous
08-12-2009, 05:39 PM
What the fuck? This is near necro-posting, asswipe.

What, you miss me or something? You should know by now I don't swing your way, gayhagarfan.

YOU were the one talking about aliens, shithead. I just mentioned unindentified flying objects. Flying objects that weren't identified.

Now fuck off, kid.

ELVIS
08-12-2009, 06:11 PM
What a gay avatar...

Anonymous
08-13-2009, 09:27 AM
What a gay avatar...

You talking to me, buddy boy?

ELVIS
08-13-2009, 09:29 AM
Yeah, fag...

Anonymous
08-13-2009, 09:38 AM
First of all, what the fuck is so gay about STEEL PANTHER?

Second, I don't smoke, so don't come fagging to me.

Thirdly, you really better be talking about cigarettes with that fag remark.

I'm not the Christian here, motherfucker. I'm pretty straight. For example, I never polished a priest's knob OR engaged in sexual intercourse with altar boys.

ELVIS
08-13-2009, 09:46 AM
Neither have I, asswipe!

"Feel The Steel"

That is GAY as well as Gay Panther...

That abum will sell zero...

ELVIS
08-13-2009, 09:47 AM
STEEL PANTHER

:biggrin:

Anonymous
08-13-2009, 09:50 AM
Says you. I've heard tell that to become a proper, born-again Christian, you have to "commune" with a priest, whatever that means.

Though I'd seriously like to know why Steel Panther is bothering you so much. Shitting on your preconception of the world united under Gawd, perhaps? I know it doesn't make sense, but neither do you.

Better Feel the Steel than Feel Altar Boys, I always say.