X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

"On Fire" during "Entourage" episode

I was gonna post this last night during the show but forgot.... A good 40 seconds worth of "On Fire", skip ahead to about 4:55 to start the music....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BL13PC5Bqis&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en& feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BL13PC5Bqis&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en& feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    Last edited by Va Beach VH Fan; 07-27-2009, 05:44 PM.
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth
  • High Life Man
    Commando
    • Jan 2004

I just can't watch this show anymore. First 2 seasons, after that, blech.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

I kinda agree...

Turtle's character (and Drama's, for that matter) has always turned me off, and then he hooks up with Jamie-Lynn Sigler ?? Yeah, right.....

Ari's asshole-ish character is great, though....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• moose
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

Cool
        real cool
        CVH music showing up in a lot of movies....this is a good thing

Comment

• Guitar Shark
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
          I kinda agree...

Turtle's character (and Drama's, for that matter) has always turned me off, and then he hooks up with Jamie-Lynn Sigler ?? Yeah, right.....

Ari's asshole-ish character is great, though....
          I agree 100% - the show as a whole has lost its edge, but Ari is still fucking great.

Thanks for posting the clip. Have this one saved on DVR, will check it out soon...
          ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
          Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• ULTRAMAN VH
            Commando
            • May 2004

Cool song, cool clip!

Comment

• GreenBayLA
              Sniper
              • Jan 2006

Hey Van Halen is making some money this year after all!
              Love Entourage, Turtle - not so much.
              "Nothing gets a yak over a suspension bridge faster than 'Back in the Saddle Again' by Aerosmith" ~ DLR

Comment

Working...