Why is this crazy bitch in a position of authority?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blackflag
    Banned
    • Apr 2006

Why is this crazy bitch in a position of authority?

US enlists citizens in anti-terrorism strategy - Yahoo! News
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Lot of negative down-side potential for what she's proposing... if people chose to abuse it. Which will happen.

I think we should rat out Gar and Savicki as domestic terrorists, Web 2.0 versions.
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Blackflag
      Banned
      • Apr 2006

I think everybody on this forum should turn himself in.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

What's your objection to the proposal?
        ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
        Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Dolemite!
          Banned
          • Jun 2009

Napolitano even called on children to join an effort previously shouldered by police and other security services.

However, she stressed she was not advocating "a culture of spying on one another."
          ----

Oh ofcourse not. Even the biggest Obama skeptic could not have guessed his regime was going to be this tyranical. Now is the time for all good Nazi's to come to the aid of the party.

Comment

• Blackflag
            Banned
            • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
            What's your objection to the proposal?
            I don't like crazy bitches using fear mongering for a power grab. And, I reject that we have to strike some balance between spying on each other and invading each other's privacy, as this imbecile would have you believe. She should go back to being a hack ambulance chaser.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Depends on what is being done. Do I think that militias and groups like Randall Terry's "Operation Rescue" should be monitored, given the terrorist acts already committed by those associated with those groups? Probably so.

On the other hand, the BCE considered PEACE the enemy, and so they had several peace protestor groups infiltrated, most recently here locally where some Pentagon "intelligence" goon working out of Fort Lewis infiltrated a peace organization, pretending to be one of them while all the time hoping he could frame them as "terraists".

Serious potential for abuse here, and it's all because Chimpy declared "war" on an abstract noun, without any definition of what "terra" or "terraist" actually meant.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
                I don't like crazy bitches using fear mongering for a power grab. And, I reject that we have to strike some balance between spying on each other and invading each other's privacy, as this imbecile would have you believe. She should go back to being a hack ambulance chaser.
                I certainly agree with your second sentence.
                ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

But how many of you, or us, write our representatives regarding any issue ??

I'm guilty...how many are you? I'm guessing nearly 100%

I hope i'm wrong...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

I don't like crazy bitches using fear mongering for a power grab. .
                    See also: Bush/Cheney 2000-2008
                    Originally posted by Kristy
                    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                    Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• standin
                      Veteran
                      • Apr 2009

That and she is kind of silly. In addition, her concept is very oddly worded, almost as if she herself has looked the other way when she should have picked up a phone or pen and pointed out an activity.

We as a nation,
                      We as a people,
                      We as a neighborhood,
                      We as friends and
                      We as family should already be vigilante addressing corruption, violence, and safety of yourselves, ourselves and those around us.

To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                      MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• Blackflag
                        Banned
                        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by standin
                        vigilante
                        If only Charles Bronson were still alive, things would be o.k.

Comment

• VanHalener
                          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

If only Charles Bronson were still alive, things would be o.k.
                          Snake Plissken is still alive
                          ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• letsrock
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2007

Originally posted by ELVIS
                            But how many of you, or us, write our representatives regarding any issue ??

I'm guilty...how many are you? I'm guessing nearly 100%

I hope i'm wrong...
                            None of them do. they just bitch. hell they wont even volunteer in the communities they live in.

Comment

• Blackflag
                              Banned
                              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by letsrock
                              None of them do. they just bitch. hell they wont even volunteer in the communities they live in.
                              My community is fantastic, and I write like a biatch.

Comment

Working...