Roth and Roth only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roth and Roth only

Hey just want to read what everyone has to say...its always interesting ....also here is a track of me playing through the old marshall
    SoundClick artist: dazzlindino - page with MP3 music downloads
    Long live the House of Pain!
    I want my music waking up the dead.....dont tell me to turn it down

Hi dazzlindino Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army. The ROTH ARMY carries the Van Halen Torch, Diamond David Lee Roth Style! This is where Classic Van Halen is celebrated and Diamond Dave reigns as the Supreme Toastmaster of the Immoral Majority. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

Dang...one hell of a welcome you give people around here.......

Comment

Welcome Dino - it's a long summer weekend, they'll show up during the week eventually..

Comment

no time for a listen eh?

Comment

Originally posted by dazzlindino View Post
            Dang...one hell of a welcome you give people around here.......
            People like Gayr are always creating aliases even though we tell them that it's not funny. Because of those pieces of shit, everyone is now guilty until proven innocent.

Nevermind the welcome. If you're not an alias, just post away, all doubt will be cleared soon enough, and you'll find yourself in the Army.

Oh yeah... FUCK OFF, GAYR!

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

Working...
            X