PDA

View Full Version : On Fire....sound clip

dazzlindino
08-02-2009, 09:36 PM
Hey guys wanted to let you here a clip of my playing along with the mighty VH
My playing is on one track VH on the other...
tell me what you think........
Turn me up real loud....I'm in your Head.......
SoundClick artist: dazzlindino - page with MP3 music downloads (http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7911548)
Nothing like CVH.....nothing.....

dazzlindino
08-04-2009, 06:58 PM
What, do I have to pay you to listen to it?......HaHa..LOL:biggrin:

standin
08-04-2009, 11:15 PM
A youtube account......

A PSA~

Malware delivery systems
One delivery system of spyware, malware or other unwanted programs or code to computers is the downloading of files

Average security systems and malware
Most malware detected by average security software and hardware is already in use in the wilds of the public. There is no FDA for downloads for the health of computers. These lacks of regulations leave the consumer to defend their computers and networks with their own collective knowledge.

Lesser-known or used malware
If the malware code is not used to a great extent, chances are that it might not be listed as malware on average security software. If an exploit is developed by an individual or small group and kept close to the chest, that exploit might not be known by average security systems. This ploy can be used to target individuals for spying or other purposes such as exploiting the resources of a computer or lesser-armed network.

Security risks even in large numbers
Larger numbered downloads can still have a malware coded and may not be detected on the net for a few days. Many companies, including all sorts such as entertainment, gadgets, office use or scrapbooking, have lax or no security guidelines or means to report security breaches or questionable security practices within the development team . This can leave opportunity for dubious activity in downloads. Even in downloads of larger numbers or companies. In the larger numbered downloads it can take a few days before the malware is detected on the net.. During this time, a known exploit set in place by a malcontent can be taken advantage of computer populations or targeted groups or persons.

Persons targeted.
Certain individuals are targeted more than others are. Intellectual properties are a high target source. However drone computers or cover computers is a valuable commodity also. To an extent, little can be done other than education of net users and diligence of net users to protect and monitor their computers and networks.

standin
08-09-2009, 03:22 AM
:daisy: