X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dolemite!
    Banned
    • Jun 2009

Former Canadian Minister of Defense says US using Alien technology

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SHyTmZnRzkE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SHyTmZnRzkE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Wiki:

Watching Jennings' UFO special prompted Hellyer to finally read U.S. Army Colonel Philip J. Corso's book The Day After Roswell about the Roswell UFO Incident which had been sitting on his shelf for some time. Hellyer told the Toronto audience that he later spoke to a retired Air Force General who confirmed the accuracy of the information in the book. In November 2005, he accused U.S. President George W. Bush of plotting an "Intergalactic War". The former defence minister told an audience at the University of Toronto: "The United States military are preparing weapons which could be used against the aliens, and they could get us into an intergalactic war without us ever having any warning" and "The Bush Administration has finally agreed to let the military build a forward base on the moon, which will put them in a better position to keep track of the goings and comings of the visitors from space, and to shoot at them, if they so decide." [2]

In 2007, the Ottawa Citizen reported that Hellyer is demanding that world governments disclose alien technology that could be used to solve the problem of climate change. "I would like to see what (alien) technology there might be that could eliminate the burning of fossil fuels within a generation ... that could be a way to save our planet," Hellyer told the paper. He also said that "We need to persuade governments to come clean on what they know. Some of us suspect they know quite a lot, and it might be enough to save our planet if applied quickly enough,"
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Doleshite tells us about his lust for the cock: http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/websi...ml#post1371436

Andy Gaylor... CRAVING FOR THE COCK!!!

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
      Veteran
      • May 2004

Because you already took that job and you can never be replaced.

Hail to the King!!

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

What the hell are you talking about?

If you're going to stick up for your boyfriend, at least make sense.

Faggot on Fire & Andy Gaylor - Happily ever after in their gayness.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Dolemite!
          Banned
          • Jun 2009

"No thanks. I'm straight. Faggit."

You actually added this quote of your own to your sig? What an insecure numbnut you are. Way to expose your so obvious latent homosexuality to the whole board.

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

Nevermind that. Since your boyfriend keeps spewing out good material to hang himslef with, I'll just replace it.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
              Veteran
              • May 2004

we have no doubt at all that you'll replace any material down any faggot's throat.

And vice versa.

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

I'm sure that was a witty remark. However, you've become so excited at having found a butt buddy, you're lacking any sense whatsoever.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                  Veteran
                  • May 2004

Touche.

Yet another witty reply. What can I say?

I've been verbally bested by an ambassador to homosexuality. Or dare I say, orally bested BY A FUCKING PROLIFIC FAGGOT.

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Now, now, that's no way to talk about your boyfriend.

Funny how much you're posting now. Guess all you needed was a butt buddy to kep you going, eh?

And if it wasn't for me, you'd probably neveer have found Andy Gaylor. Now, now, no thanks will be necessary.

You two fucking off away from the site will be more than enough.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I've heard this sort of shit before. But if the US has some sort of alien tech, then why are we still flying airliners that were essentially designed 50 years ago (albeit with lots of upgrades)?

Comment

• Dolemite!
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Imapus_Sylicker
                        Nevermind that. ... I'll just replace it.

Too Late! Once you've outed yourself you can't go back in.

Comment

• Anonymous
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

Well, you should know. You've outed yourself as a pedophile and a rampant homo and since then you've already found two butt buddies.

As for myself, there's really nothing to out. Sorry to disappoint you, Gaylor.

Besides, why are you replying? You already gave up, remember? Go pay attention to Faggot on Fire.

Comment

• Dolemite!
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2009

You've outed yourself and headed straight for a public bath house. And here's a tip. A bathroom plunger was never designed to be used handle first. Or for human orifices for that matter.

Comment

• Dolemite!
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              I've heard this sort of shit before. But if the US has some sort of alien tech, then why are we still flying airliners that were essentially designed 50 years ago (albeit with lots of upgrades)?

Probably because this technology is only meant for secret non-conventional purposes no one hears about. I've also heard elsewhere about underground trains used in military bases that cross the US in 15 minutes. Denver airport, or a facility below it is supposedly the site of an underground base of combined US-alien intelligence activity.
                              Last edited by Dolemite!; 08-07-2009, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Working...