X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

9-11 The Falling Man

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BXnA9FjvLSU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BXnA9FjvLSU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Decent documentary that was on here in the UK a few years back. Someone has somehow managed to squeeze it all onto YouTube.
  • Baby's On Fire
    Veteran
    • May 2004

The first time I saw that I almost puked...and it still makes me feel like puking.

That video puts it all in perspective should anyone forget.

Comment

• Golden AWe
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Thanks! I watched the whole clip. Some touching voice clips, photos and video clips there...
      Originally posted by Cato
      Golden, why are you FAT?
      Originally posted by lesfunk
      Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
      http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

You made fun of people getting scared at the unannounced photo op flying of Air Force One through New York, said the heinous post below, and now want to post this?

FUCK YOU!

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        Wow New Yorkers have been completely owned by 9-11 if they are still shitting themselves over something like this.

Land of the brave my ass...
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Not at all, unfuck me.

Comment

• davehagarfan
            Head Fluffer
            • Jan 2009

One of the worst days of my life.....what makes me wanna puke even more is how some try and spin it that it was somehow our fault and not the crazy, fucked up, nut sacks who perportrated it in the first place....

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
              Veteran
              • May 2004

Originally posted by davehagarfan
              One of the worst days of my life.....what makes me wanna puke even more is how some try and spin it that it was somehow our fault and not the crazy, fucked up, nut sacks who perportrated it in the first place....

Agreed. If I remember correctly, it turned out this "American Infidel" was a Mexican waiter or some such thing, probably bussing tables for minimum wage.

While there were apparent / obvious failures by the FBI or whoever else to respond to tips of towel-headed pricks wanting to learn to fly planes and not learn to land, or perhaps other alleged tips that filtered in...the bottom line is the religious zealot terrorist towel-headed fucked-up assholes did a horrible thing.

My blood still boils over it...I can't even watch that video because I know it's gonna infuriate me. I remember it all too well.

It is fucking disgusting....I can't even imagine what that guy suffered. And all the others.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I've never seen that photo before and God it's fucking awful. I was certainly aware of the hellish choice to either jump or burn to death. But I've never seen that...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
                  Agreed. If I remember correctly, it turned out this "American Infidel" was a Mexican waiter or some such thing, probably bussing tables for minimum wage.

We also forget that a large number of Muslims, mostly Pakistanis, were also murdered on that day. But then, al Qaida could give a fuck about murdering Allah's children...

But if it's any condolence, if he was a waiter or busser in NYC, he was making a fuck lot more than minimum wage...

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                    Veteran
                    • May 2004

I remember the first time I saw the photo. I was waiting in the lobby for my rental car and was reading TIME or MCLEAN's or whatever.

I flipped the page and saw that still shot where he was in mid summer sault holding hands with the woman as they fell. I literally almost puked and had tears in my eyes.

I'll never forget it. I don't want to watch this clip so I'm not sure if it's the same pic.

It was so graphic I'll never forget it.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                      Veteran
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      We also forget that a large number of Muslims, mostly Pakistanis, were also murdered on that day. But then, al Qaida could give a fuck about murdering Allah's children...
                      I'm not slamming all Muslims. For a long time I did cuz I was so PISSED. Especially at the images of the chanting and cheering towel heads after 9-11. But I'm older and a little smarter to the media spin.

I know real Muslims abhor this shit.

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Sure sounds like you still are...

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
                        I'm not slamming all Muslims. For a long time I did cuz I was so PISSED. Especially at the images of the chanting and cheering towel heads after 9-11. But I'm older and a little smarter to the media spin.

I know real Muslims abhor this shit.
                        Much like they abhor being called "towel heads" one imagines...

Still, horrible choice...jump or burn. Hope I'll never have to, but think I'd have to choose the former. The free-fall would absolutely suck, but it'd be over on impact. Burning is a slow, agonizing, horrendous way to die...
                        Last edited by jhale667; 08-11-2009, 11:15 PM.
                        Originally posted by conmee
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                        Originally posted by eddie78
                        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Reminds me of the movie Flyboys where they carried a pistol in the plane in case it caught fire. You shot yourself in the head to avoid the agony.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

Does anyone else remember soon after 9/11 the corporate parachutes being marketed & sold? If I remember correctly, they were extremely high priced, but reported as selling like crazy.
                            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• davehagarfan
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by jhale667
                              Much like they abhor being called "towel heads" one imagines...

Still, horrible choice...jump or burn. Hope I'll never have to, but think I'd have to choose the former. The free-fall would absolutely suck, but it'd be over on impact. Burning is a slow, agonizing, horrendous way to die...

Yeah I probably shouldn't have said that but I was referring to the Taliban when I said it....I know it's disrespectful but I don't respect the Taliban.....besides it's not like the Middle East is all that tolerant of "The Jews"

I respect any moderate Muslim.....like Wafa Sultan for example....

But I just don't get their religion...alot like I don't get the Mormons.....but I barely have the patience for most Christianity.....

Comment

Working...