X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bueno bob
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Oh shit, Elvis is right!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/raCRSjnT0Wc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/raCRSjnT0Wc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

LMAO
    Twistin' by the pool.
  • bueno bob
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Well this is the most damning evidence right here, I think.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V-TMKUea87E&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V-TMKUea87E&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

And if that didn't seal it, this obviously closes the case and leaves no room for doubt...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hi-V_ilJu0w&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hi-V_ilJu0w&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

There ya go, Elvis; don't say I never did anything for ya...
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

"Oh shit, Elvis is right"

it's not 2012 yet Bob.

Comment

• bueno bob
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
            "Oh shit, Elvis is right"

it's not 2012 yet Bob.
            You're going to HELL!

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Interesting Jedi mind tricks... brought to you by Bueno Bob!!
              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• bueno bob
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                Interesting Jedi mind tricks... brought to you by Bueno Bob!!
                The cool part is, given about 35 minutes and a few dictionaries, I can make anybody the new messiah or the antichrist...just takes a few little twists and turns and voila...
                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Notice the comments and ratings are disabled for the first video BB posted...because the person that put that up on YouTube KNOWS they're full of shit and seriously reaching, and doesn't want to hear it...
                  Originally posted by conmee
                  If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                  Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                  I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                  Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                  Originally posted by eddie78
                  I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Yeah but the Anti Christ is suppossed to be so popular even the Christians get duped by him. Obama's popularity was based on being the first black president and he replaced a hated president. Obama's popularity is waining due to huge job losses even after a fortune was spent on stimulus. After Bush, people just don't trust the govt. anymore. If an American President is the antichrist, he would have to be shooting sparks from his ass and giving the world real orgasms. Obama's notoriety has peaked. I think it's downhill for him from here.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      Yeah but the Anti Christ is suppossed to be so popular even the Christians get duped by him. Obama's popularity was based on being the first black president and he replaced a hated president. Obama's popularity is waining due to huge job losses even after a fortune was spent on stimulus.
                      Well, I don't know if I'd say that for sure. Every Presidents popularity wanes after the first six months for a multitude of reasons...same as why albums quit selling after their initial release date, people quit going to see the movie once it's been in the theater for two months...everything wears off after a while. Not even the first black President after the worst President in U.S. history is exempt from that.

After Bush, people just don't trust the govt. anymore.
                      With good reason, I think.

Thank God Obama actually seems to care about changing that, though - I don't fool myself at all, it'd been a LOT different story had McCain and Bitchy gotten elected...

If an American President is the antichrist, he would have to be shooting sparks from his ass and giving the world real orgasms. Obama's notoriety has peaked. I think it's downhill for him from here.
                      I think he's in the process of balancing out. The next three years will give us a better outlook...I mean, shit, the guy's what, 7 months into it? Lets see what he actually gets done and how it impacts the country at large before we make judgment calls about where he's going to level out at...
                      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                        The cool part is, given about 35 minutes and a few dictionaries, I can make anybody the new messiah or the antichrist...just takes a few little twists and turns and voila...
                        Cool. May I suggest your first project is establish the roots of the church of Lounge Machine the egomaniacal Messiah and his Evil Antichrist the Dark Lord Elvis..?
                        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Cool. May I suggest your first project is establish the roots of the church of Lounge Machine the egomaniacal Messiah and his Evil Antichrist the Dark Lord Elvis..?

Thou shall worship no mod before me....
                          Originally posted by Kristy
                          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                          Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

It's funny, I'm envisioning those people that dance around with the snakes, dunno why...
                            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• bueno bob
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

I kinda thought that was a given already...?

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Working...