I can't believe people are excited by such subpar piece of shit

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John Holmes

I can't believe people are excited by such subpar piece of shit

I just heard "it's about time" with Sammy Hagar on vocals.

It's a chaotic mess.

I can't believe there are people really excited by such sub-par reject all over at the links and stuff...

And if the tunes were going to be like it, I am very happy Dave walked away from Van Halen in 2000.

Even those filler Dave put on his latest Diamond Dave CD's are true rockers compared to such a convoluted mess.

I wonder...Aren't WB representatives ashamed to put out such subpar products?

This is an insult to the fans and the Van Halen name.

Eddie and his sister are just two washed up has beens whose project will fail miserabily.

I am actually sorry for Sammy he is in this. Neither him or his fans deserve such embarassment. He sings good, but the song is nothing but dross from a diarrhea spurt.
  • John Holmes

Oh, I forgot to say... The guitar solo is simply ridicoulus.

It would have been better to drop it. Eddie Van Heineken can't shred anymore, he's lost his talent in some bottle, that sorry ass wino washed up has been.

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

The guitar solo sucks.

He put more effort when he mailed Jacko the Beat It solo.

Comment

• diamond den™

Originally posted by Warham
        The guitar solo sucks.

A cripple could play a better solo than Eddie did on this new "Masterpiece"

Comment

• John Holmes

The guitar solo sucks.

The solo in Beat it rocked, man.

This solo is a joke, not even in the likes of Kurt Cobain's shitty solos. They make any shitty alternative band sound like professionals.

The overall song is as much delightful as some homeless wino barfing his dog food based dinner on your brand new pair of Nike shoes.

The best performance is Sammy's, and this pretty much speaks alone for itself, you know...

Comment

• Warham
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

I agree.

I should have elaborated.

It probably took Eddie 30 minutes to do that solo in Beat It (which is a good solo) and I'm probably sure he could've did that in one take.

He's had how many years now to get a new tune out? With that solo?

See what I mean?

Comment

• RogueHorseman
              Commando
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by John Holmes
              I can't believe there are people really excited by such sub-par reject all over at the links and stuff...
              Precisely.

Now, I fully understand why the "sheep" tag is so often applied to the links regulars.
              <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

As long as it's Van Spam, they'll blow their wad over anything. Even if Ed and Sam fart and put it on tape, they'll be comparing it to 'Mean Street' or any other Roth classic.

Comment

• John Holmes

Originally posted by RogueHorseman
                  Precisely.

Now, I fully understand why the "sheep" tag is so often applied to the links regulars.
                  The absurd thing is that almost 10 years have passed since latest Van Halen "serious" record ( because Van Halen III with Gary was nothing but an experiment at being pathetic )...10 years and they come up with this shit ?

I am sure those idiot sisters knew that with Sammy in the band they are making Dave's fans unhappy... And they want to win us with this utter and painfully defecated stinking Turd - with capital T?

The tune should have been amazing, not this 14 years old attempt at putting together a song with a solo mockering Eddie Van Halen's style. Yeah, mockering his style, he doesn't even sound like himself. It could be any guitarist self-taught with a Troy Stetina book, for chrissake.

Comment

• John Holmes

As long as it's Van Spam, they'll blow their wad over anything. Even if Ed and Sam fart and put it on tape, they'll be comparing it to 'Mean Street' or any other Roth classic.
                    This tour and Greatest Hits is nothing but a cheap rip-off of the fans. Included Sammy sheeps who probably, being Sammy fans, aren't that clever to figure out they're being ripped off.

The tour gets radio advertisement with David Lee Roth's tunes playing in background...

Now this song, which is a diarrhea ice cream after years of thirst of new stuff from Van Halen, as insulting as it may be.

The truth is that Eddie Van Halen knows he's gonna die soon, because he smokes and drinks 24/24 - 7/7, and he's just putting together some money fast for Wolfie, so he could just live off on his dead dad's money for the rest of his life, scratching his balls, drinking and smoking, and happily dating gay men in bars, as uncle Sammy.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Yeah, mockering his style,
                      HUH?:confused:

Comment

• lms
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Apr 2004

The next two songs coming down via satellite tomorrow?
                        1. May 26th, 2004

Top Jimmy has told the VHForums:

XM radio DJ Heidi Selexa mentioned that they will play "Learning To See", and "Up For Breakfast" tomorrow. No exact time was given. They played "It's About Time" today on Boneyard and the 80's channel and had given it great reviews.

So all three new tunes may be in curculation nearly two months before The Best of Both Worlds drops on July 20th in the US and July 19th, internationally.

I CAN HARDLY CONTROL MYSELF. :0
                        "Remember, life is just a game and no one gets out alive"

Comment

Working...