Rock School - Punctuation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock School - Punctuation

Yeah, there's an A hole in that band, isn't there?

Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Oh, fer crying out loud, Sesh... tell me you didn't take the time to write that yourself.

It's Guns n' Roses the same way its Rock 'n Roll. And the umlaut is just there to be cool, alright? I believe Lemmy has said so himself. If he didn't, I'm saying it, so there.

Look, if because of this thread people start coming out with bullshit that AC/DC is After Christ Devil Comes or that Cinderella is a real band or that KISS stands for Knights in Satan's Service, I'm gonna punch somebody.

And then I'll get someone to hack this site and make it disappear. How about you, Lounger? You hacked a lot of accounts, didn't ya? Look, I'll pay ya for it, what the fuck?

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

Originally posted by Imapus_Sylicker View Post
      It's Guns n' Roses the same way its Rock 'n Roll.
      You make my point, they aren't the same.

More poor punctuation!

Comment

Damn you, I made a mistake! I should've written Rock n' Roll. There. Rock n' Roll. Guns n' Roses. Happy now?

Comment

But it should be Rock 'N' Roll then.

Or does it mean Rock No Roll?

Comment

Rock In Roll?

Rock On Roll?
            Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

No, it's Rock AND Roll. Rock & Roll. Then someone wrote Rock n' Roll because it'd be cool. Are we really arguing this?

Comment

But it's not cool, it's incorrect.

Comment

It's only rock n' roll, did it ever made sense? Why would you use a black sleeveless shirt with zebra pants, pink headband, leopard gloves and tie a handkerchief on your arm?

Comment

Why would you want to be known as Metley Cre?

These things are there for a reason.

Comment

With all do respect, Sesh, I'll bid you fak yeu, and leave this cuntpletely pointless thread focusing on stupid details.

I'll leave believing you're trying to pull our leg.

Comment

Hahahaa

Comment

That GNR picture in the first post is farkin' cool. I tried to order a big back batch like that to my jeans jacket 15+, but ended up with a less cooler version of that photo (no red monster, no green monster, no cool GNR text, just the raped lady) and never used it.

Yeah, we often call it GNR. And my last name has umlaut in it!

Btw, Frank Zappa's "You can't do that on stage" (part II) has a finnish tango on it. Napoleon Murphy Brock tries to sing it, pronounciation english, language used finnish...verrry funny.

You Can't Do That on Stage Anymore, Vol. 2 by Frank Zappa released in 1988. Find album reviews, track lists, credits, awards and more at AllMusic.
                          Last edited by Golden AWe; 08-20-2009, 05:32 PM.
                          Originally posted by Cato
                          Golden, why are you FAT?
                          Originally posted by lesfunk
                          Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                          http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

How would you pronounce Mötley Crüe in Finnish if you didn't know different?

Comment

"your" right, Sesh. I hadn't noticed that before. But point a does go to point b.
                              To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                              MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

Working...
                              X