Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Hollywood Rip Ride Rock it!

This one's for Sparkie!

Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit | Florida's Most Technologically Advanced Coaster
  • SparkieD
    Veteran
    • Sep 2006

Oh hell yeah! That's the one they were building when we were there, right? Looks like a fun ride and a fairly long one as far as coasters go. Could use some longer vertical drops ala Sheikra, though.

We shall hit this one hopefully next February or maybe fall '10.
    Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
    Originally posted by rustoffa
    Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• Dan
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Very Crazy Ride.
      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Douglas T.
        Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Just making sure ya got to the part where ya pick your own song to listen to while ya ride! A friend told me a secret code, which I have forgotten for now, that opens over 1000 songs to choose from! I imagine there are some CVH tunes in the hidden files! What CVH song would be best for a roller coaster ride? I'm guessing each seat has a set of headphones or something of that sort!

MUSIC CHART for Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit | Florida's Most Technologically Advanced Coaster

Comment

• Coyote
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Douglas T.
          What CVH song would be best for a roller coaster ride?
          I'd say Romeo Delight...
          Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Douglas T.
            Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Here's a lil video put together by my friend, and yours, Daniel Dennis! He's added some of his own video along with it!

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/06d0VY5qkkM&border=1&color1=0x6699&color2=0x54abd6 &hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/06d0VY5qkkM&border=1&color1=0x6699&color2=0x54abd6 &hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>

Sparky my friend asks if you used to like to start fires as a kid and that is how you got your name?!

Comment

• SparkieD
              Veteran
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Douglas T.

Sparky my friend asks if you used to like to start fires as a kid and that is how you got your name?!
              I'm pleading the fifth about how I got my name
              Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
              Originally posted by rustoffa
              Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

Working...