PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Fighter-Heavyweights

hideyoursheep
08-26-2009, 03:59 AM
LAS VEGAS – "Kimbo Slice," the controversial heavyweight who in 2008 headlined the most-viewed mixed martial arts card in history, will be one of 16 contestants on the forthcoming season of "The Ultimate Fighter," the UFC's reality TV series.

Dana White, the UFC's outspoken president, has repeatedly mocked Slice for his lack of fighting ability. Slice, whose real name is Kevin Ferguson, became a cult figure by competing in street fights that were posted on YouTube. Slice's "bouts" drew tens of millions of views and led him to turn professional.

He fought for the now defunct EliteXC, garnering massive media attention but getting mocked by White and others affiliated with the UFC for a lack of ability.

White has called him a "joke," a "bum" and "not a real fighter," among other less than kind descriptions. He said that Slice would "get murdered if he fought in the UFC" and suggested that his lightweight champion, 155-pound B.J. Penn, would "annihilate" the 230-pound Slice.

The UFC president has repeatedly insisted he would not allow Slice to compete in the UFC unless he won his way onto the show by competing on "The Ultimate Fighter."

Slice has called White's bluff and will appear on Season 10 of the highly rated Spike TV series, White has confirmed. Fighters live in the same house and train together, and then fight during the show in a bid to earn a UFC contract.

His appearance, along with that of former UFC light heavyweight champions Quinton "Rampage" Jackson and Rashad Evans as coaches, should guarantee massive ratings.

"It should be interesting, given some of the things I've said about him," White said.

Slice, who has a 3-1 professional record, appeared in the main event of the first MMA card shown on network television in the U.S. when he fought James Thompson on May 31, 2008, on CBS.

Slice won by third-round stoppage in a bout that attracted a record 6.5 million viewers and remains the most-viewed MMA bout in history.

But Slice hasn't fought since Oct. 4, when he was knocked out by a jab from late replacement Seth Petruzelli, a light heavyweight, just 14 seconds into another fight broadcast on CBS. The plug was pulled on EliteXC, which reportedly lost millions of dollars, in the aftermath of the fight.

White promised "some major surprises" as he announced on a Thursday conference call that Jackson and Evans, each of whom is a former light heavyweight champion, would serve as coaches on Season 10.

He declined to say anything further but urged reporters on the call not to miss media day, which is Tuesday at the UFC Training Center in Las Vegas.

White worked hard to keep Slice's appearance on the show a secret, hoping to have unveiled him Tuesday. Season 10, which is being called "The Ultimate Fighter: Heavyweights," was originally slated to feature a cast of eight heavyweights and eight middleweights, but the UFC quietly informed the middleweights who tried out that it was going with an all-heavyweight show.

And unlike in recent seasons, where the competitors had to win a fight to earn their way into the house, there will be no such arrangement this time. All 16 fighters – Spike and the UFC are keeping names of the others a closely guarded secret – will automatically move into the house.

Though White goes to great lengths to insist that nothing on the show is scripted, it's virtually guaranteed that Slice won't fight early in the competition. Having him around and alive in the competition is going to keep ratings elevated.

If Slice is able to advance to the live Dec. 5 finale, with a chance to earn a UFC contract with a win, ratings would likely be the largest in Spike history.

The Cast and Coaches (http://www.spike.com/video/ultimate-fighter/3202907)

ppg960
08-26-2009, 02:09 PM
I think Kimbo has a glass jaw and won't win.
He's big and strong but will be put to the test big time here. That's just what Dana wants. When he loses, Dana will really trash talk him.
Smart business.

hideyoursheep
08-28-2009, 06:50 AM
Not only is it a win for "Ultimate Fighter", it's a win for Kimbo. Without it, he wouldn't have EVER had a shot at a UFC match.

Not sure about the glass jaw thing....anybody who gets hit on the button can go down.

The whole "street fighter" mystique will be gone after the series ends.

ppg960
08-31-2009, 12:39 AM
Not only is it a win for "Ultimate Fighter", it's a win for Kimbo. Without it, he wouldn't have EVER had a shot at a UFC match.

Not sure about the glass jaw thing....anybody who gets hit on the button can go down.

The whole "street fighter" mystique will be gone after the series ends.

I watched Kimbo get dropped on Elite XC on national TV. He fought a nobody and got rocked. I know Dana would never give him a UFC shot without going in the UF show. I don't blame him. Who has he beaten?
Nobody really.

atomicpunk5151
09-01-2009, 06:28 PM
What is the date for the first show?

hideyoursheep
09-02-2009, 02:54 AM
What is the date for the first show?

Sept. 16 on Spike TV(?).

I can't wait for someone else to drop him.

I would like to know who the 4 former NFL players are.

ULTRAMAN VH
09-02-2009, 07:52 AM
Kimbo's downfall was turning away from his trainer, Bas Rutten. Everything went downhill from there. He stopped listening to Bas and thought he had it all figured out.:wow2: Bas got the last laugh.

TAKIN WHISKEY
09-02-2009, 10:51 AM
That cop from Boston kicked his ass when Slice was still street fighting.

hideyoursheep
09-19-2009, 04:18 AM
Rampage isn't very cerebral, but he does bring some comic relief..I might watch more of this season..Kimbo has a HUGE bulls eye on his back. Or should I say Kevin Ferguson..

I wonder how much of this was contrived? Dana White chewing out Jackson and Evans..for bickering at each other too much.

Rampage making fun of Rashad for his loss to Machida...like he could have fared any better? :rolleyes:

Troy
09-19-2009, 09:41 PM
I can't believe the gash in that dude who lost in the first fight. I haven't seen a gash pour that much blood out so fast. I could go without the forcefully orchestrated rift between Rampage and Rashad but all in all, great episode.

hideyoursheep
09-21-2009, 05:24 AM
I can't believe the gash in that dude who lost in the first fight. I haven't seen a gash pour that much blood out so fast. I could go without the forcefully orchestrated rift between Rampage and Rashad but all in all, great episode.

Rashad and Rampage genuinely don't like each other, but I'm sure a lot of that shit was for the show...The stare down after Rampage's last victory when Evans came in and they got in each others face....Evans admitted to being put up to it.

Do those former football players really think they have a chance?

The first fight was ugly. Jackson doesn't think things through very well...he may wind up getting Kimbo KTFO within the first month. Then the show would be over for Dana White AND Kimbo. Maybe that's why they didn't have to fight to get in the house this season?

Troy
09-25-2009, 01:20 AM
Well after last night we know one football player can't fight. He was awful. But really after his little interview, can you really call him a former NFL player? He went to 2 training camps? I don't know what was worse, Wes in the middle of the fight with his hands on his knees gasping for air or the british dude talking up this big game only to be just as winded! Still a great show but weak fight indeed.

Troy
09-25-2009, 01:24 AM
Rashad and Rampage genuinely don't like each other, but I'm sure a lot of that shit was for the show...The stare down after Rampage's last victory when Evans came in and they got in each others face....Evans admitted to being put up to it.

Do those former football players really think they have a chance?

The first fight was ugly. Jackson doesn't think things through very well...he may wind up getting Kimbo KTFO within the first month. Then the show would be over for Dana White AND Kimbo. Maybe that's why they didn't have to fight to get in the house this season?

Jackson is enamored with Kimbo but didn't Kimbo say they used ot train together? I thought I heard that.

You have to think Dana White is going to protect Kimbo at least for a while. Set him up with fights that he should easily win. The fight next week againt "chubby country" was planned. Kimbo has a weak chin but I can't see him losing next week.

DlocRoth
09-25-2009, 02:11 AM
Troy. Dude. Really?

GO-SPURS-GO
09-25-2009, 02:25 AM
Since all these fights have been fought already, I hear Kimbo lost his first fight. Doesn't surprise me at all.

hideyoursheep
09-25-2009, 03:33 AM
It wouldn't really surprise me at all...except for the fact that Fat Country is so out of shape, I can see him losing as well, so we wait.

There's talk that the final fight might be against Petruzelli. I guess he's fucked either way.

hideyoursheep
09-25-2009, 03:36 AM
Well after last night we know one football player can't fight. He was awful. But really after his little interview, can you really call him a former NFL player? He went to 2 training camps? I don't know what was worse, Wes in the middle of the fight with his hands on his knees gasping for air or the british dude talking up this big game only to be just as winded! Still a great show but weak fight indeed.

Like Jackson said, he had a game plan, but once he gassed, it went out the window.

Both fighters gassed early. It was horrible.

Troy
09-26-2009, 01:43 AM
Troy. Dude. Really?

Really what?

hideyoursheep
09-27-2009, 03:11 PM
White has called him a "joke," a "bum" and "not a real fighter," among other less than kind descriptions. He said that Slice would "get murdered if he fought in the UFC"

Here's what Dana said;

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kkYC8TBzmmQ&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kkYC8TBzmmQ&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

...and he's absolutely right.

hideyoursheep
09-30-2009, 04:19 AM
Kimbo's downfall was turning away from his trainer, Bas Rutten. Everything went downhill from there. He stopped listening to Bas and thought he had it all figured out.:wow2: Bas got the last laugh.

Nah. Kimbo's downfall was ever having anything to do with that huge pile of shit known as EliteXC. He was their posterboy. Or should I say poserboy. That rag-tag operation only existed to earn money off of his popularity.
You can throw Bas in there with them, since it was his job to make Kimbo look like a legitimate MMA fighter, which he isn't....until he proves otherwise.

hideyoursheep
10-01-2009, 04:43 AM
..and he of course FAILED tonight. It's over for Kimbo.

He is now Kevin Ferguson, TUF contestant. One of 16 trying to win a UFC contract, who lost his first fight by TKO to a big, fat, slow nobody.

Jackson is hilarious.

ppg960
10-04-2009, 10:00 PM
Like Jackson said, he had a game plan, but once he gassed, it went out the window.

Both fighters gassed early. It was horrible.

Your right-it was a joke. These guys aren't in shape at all.

ppg960
10-04-2009, 10:04 PM
..and he of course FAILED tonight. It's over for Kimbo.

He is now Kevin Ferguson, TUF contestant. One of 16 trying to win a UFC contract, who lost his first fight by TKO to a big, fat, slow nobody.

Jackson is hilarious.

I'm not surprised he lost either. He looked out of his league. Lost to a fat pig like Big Country??? Guys like Lesner and Shane Carvin would kill that guy. So UFC-Heavy Weights has been total shit.
Kimbo - all show, big mouth and no Go...At All.
Dana White must be pissed!!

hideyoursheep
10-05-2009, 10:22 AM
I'm not surprised he lost either. He looked out of his league. Lost to a fat pig like Big Country??? Guys like Lesner and Shane Carvin would kill that guy. So UFC-Heavy Weights has been total shit.
Kimbo - all show, big mouth and no Go...At All.
Dana White must be pissed!!

Nah, Dana maintained that Kevin was nowhere near the level needed to compete in the UFC. Kimbo/Kevin is only getting a shot because of his YouTube celebrity. Other than that, he really doesn't have anything to offer. His ground game is non-existent, and I doubt he can accelerate to the level a lot of these guys reached before getting into the house.

I'll give him this....he's had some decent paydays after being propped up by EliteXC, yet he's willing to do what is necessary to earn a shot at a contract just like everyone else, and he hasn't come off like a know-it-all.

After losing to Fat Cuntry, he is well aware of his limitations, but so is the rest of the world, which is why I say the "street fighter" mystique is now gone. So now it becomes a regular season of TUF.

Rampage is a lousy coach...I doubt he gets a win at all without some outside help.....but he is funny as shit to watch!:biggrin:

GO-SPURS-GO
10-10-2009, 03:39 AM
I'll give him this.... he hasn't come off like a know-it-all.

The dude is very likeable! I was rooting for him..

Rampage.. he is funny as shit to watch!:biggrin:

Yes he is! ;)

hideyoursheep
11-03-2009, 02:53 PM
Rampage calls this guy "Titties"....:lmao:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GvDARHmDeGc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GvDARHmDeGc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

hideyoursheep
11-03-2009, 03:02 PM
And this is why they call him "Rampage"....I guess he's tired of losing.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ntcAiZbXyRo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ntcAiZbXyRo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

The only guy on his team not to lose so far is Marcus Jones, aka "Big Baby".

Probably the strongest guy on either team. He should fight this Wednesday.

(Could one of you superdawgs change the thread title to "The Ultimate Fighter 10"?)

hideyoursheep
11-06-2009, 03:43 AM
Marcus "Big Baby" Jones pulls off a 53 second submission!!

That guy is impressive...especially for someone who admits he had no experience coming in.

I don't see anyone left who could match up well with him.

His next fight is against Darrell "Titties" Schoonover....Rampage picked for him, and it seemed to piss Rashad off.

Fuck Rashad.

hideyoursheep
11-06-2009, 04:03 AM
Rashad and Rampage War of Words (http://www.spike.com/blog/exclusive/88855)

hideyoursheep
11-07-2009, 06:23 AM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jkEPTmNquLU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jkEPTmNquLU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

hideyoursheep
11-14-2009, 06:49 AM
Roy Nelson wins a decision against Justin Wren...I thought it was a draw, as did the rest of the planet EXCEPT for the 3 judges.

So, Roy "Big Cuntry" Nelson moves up...Dana White can't stand him....That pussy faking the concussion has to be on his way out, even though he won his fight. Everybody's picking Kimbo to replace him and get another shot. But has he learned anything?

Marcus Jones looks the most impressive so far.

Rampage locks a bunch of roosters in Rashad's rental car, and they shit all over the place! Are you fucking kidding me? A bunch of live, smelly chickens? Loose in a car? Jackson must be from the country or something.

I bet Rashad doesn't laugh if that was really his car.

hideyoursheep
11-24-2009, 03:09 AM
Kimbo may step in for Matt Concussion..but has a knee injury he received while wrestling around in the house.

Jon Madsen the wrestler can execute a quick takedown, but doesn't seem to know what to do once he gains the top position...so he loses to that Brandon guy, who KO's him in round 2.

The rumor is Kimbo WILL FIGHT AGAIN..maybe on the 2 hour special this Wednesday night...not many shows left until the Dec. 6 finale.

I'm really looking forward to the Marcus Jones vs "Titties" Schoonover match.

hideyoursheep
12-03-2009, 05:00 AM
For those of you keeping score;

Marcus Jones won his fight against "titties" Darrell Schoonover in very impressive fashion.

James Mc Sweeney takes out Matt Mitrione[?} in round 1..with a a guillotine choke.

Roy Nelson takes out McSweeney in the same fashion as he took out Kimbo..only in the first round..and busted McSweeney's face while laying on him.

Brendan Schaub pulls of the unthinkable by knocking the shit out of Marcus Jones..although Marcus continues to impress me with his athleticism in the ring...he's an agile guy for his size. Unfortunately, his chin isn't as strong as Shaub's...that dude took some serious shots and kept going, even managing to escape out from under Jones, who needs to START THROWING ELBOWS when he gets the top position rather than looking to set up the big one.

So the finale this Saturday night is....Big Fat Cuntry Roy Nelson vs Brendan Shaub.

In a vendetta match, Marcus Jones will fight Matt Mitrione..

And Dana White has figured out how to exploit the name of Kimbo Slice, even though he didn't win a fight, by setting him up with some fighter from outside the house I've never heard of.

It all happens this Sat., Dec. 5. live from somewhere on SPike TV..

What WON'T happen, and what I really want to see is Rampage Jackson vs "sugar" Rashad Evans....and I don't think it'll happen anytime soon, since Rampage is working on that "A Team" movie, playing the role of whatever the fuck Mr. T used to be on that show..I never saw 1 episode of it.

I've read on the internets that Dana is pissed because he couldn't get Jackson away from this project to fight Evans, but I'm sure it will happen eventually.....hopefully before Rampage goes Hollywood and turns into a big pile of Chuck Liddell.

Sarge
12-03-2009, 10:53 AM
I can't wait to see the Kimbo vs Alexander fight. That one is sure to not exit the first round.
I am picking Kimbo, but it could go either way.

They didnt show the last episode over here of season 10!
How bad did "Titties" get smoked?

Do you think Marcus can compete in the UFC? That arm bar he pulled off earlier in the season was sick!

Sarge
12-03-2009, 10:57 AM
It's good Kimbo never came back. If he would have lost twice on the show he would it would have hurt his career.
Anyways.
Fuck Roy Nelson.
There is no way he can compete with the big heavies in the UFC. They are a solid 250 .. he is a 185 pounder that ate too much. Boring fighter! I used to like him before the show.

GO-SPURS-GO
12-03-2009, 11:37 PM
I can't wait to see the Kimbo vs Alexander fight. That one is sure to not exit the first round.

I can't believe Houston is moving up to that weight to fight him. Your right, it will end very quick!

I am picking Kimbo, but it could go either way.

Since Kimbo has a glass jaw and ZERO ground game, I'm picking Houston to knock Kimbo out in under a minute.

For some reason I like Kimbo, and Houston thinks he's a bad ass, so I'm pulling for Kimbo.

GO-SPURS-GO
12-03-2009, 11:47 PM

Do you think Marcus can compete in the UFC? That arm bar he pulled off earlier in the season was sick!

It wasn't that bad. Nowhere near like Henderson vs. Bisping.

I was hoping Marcus would win it all, the dude seems super cool and down to earth. Rampage said he almost cried when Marcus lost, well that made two of us. :biggrin: I don't think he has that killer mentality to fight in the UFC, or anywhere else. He's too nice of a guy. He even said he was retiring from fighting, but they did talked him into one last fight in the season finale. So who knows..

hideyoursheep
12-04-2009, 03:47 AM
I am picking Kimbo, but it could go either way.!

I don't know anything about Alexander other than what I've heard-I hadn't seen him fight-but it sounds like White matched up 2 headhunters.

If you haven't seen the last episode by now, Kimbo came off like a cunt by not taking the cortisone shot in his arthritic knee so he could possibly fight McSweeney IMO. If he's improved or not we'll find out Saturday nite. Even if he wins, I don't see Kimbo challenging anyone as a contender. He'll probably wind up a perennial under card fighter.

They didnt show the last episode over here of season 10!

Titties got put to sleep! Big Baby is very quick on his feet, and strong enough to sling anyone to the ground who attempts to take him down. He gets the top position on Titties from the side, straddles his face, and punched titties in the head from behind and in between his own legs...Im not a Ju Jitsu guy, so bear with me...once he softened Titties up, he got what I think you call full mount and pummled him with straight shots untill he took a nap. Out Cold.

Marcus Jones could very easily compete in the heavyweight division in UFC. I would go as far as to say Brandon got 1 lucky shot in that stunned Big Baby in their fight, which turned it around for Brandon and enabled him to pull it off.

Brandon was getting man-handled by Jones prior to that. Big Baby's downside is he takes too long to finish. He had Brandon, but took too much time looking for the big straight, clean shot into Brandon's face, rather than say, hammer fists or elbows which could have destroyed Shaub before he worked free and took it back stand-up. It was a good fight, but it didn't look like Jones enjoys getting hit in the face. Not even once. That might be a problem too.

After watching this season, I don't care when, I don't care how much it costs on PPV, Rampage vs Evans is one fight I absolutely have to see! They HATE each other! ...did I mention I hated Rashead Evans? Fucking asshole..

Sarge
12-04-2009, 05:54 AM
I can't stand Rashad Evans.
I am glad he got ko'd by Machida. I mean he got destroyed!
So I watched Big Baby vs Schuab and .. wow Big Baby doesn't have a standing game at all. I think even lower tier heavies like Kongo would beat him.

I feel bad for titties. That will be his nickname for life. That was kinda rude of Rampage.

I think Kimbo takes the matchup between him and alexander. Houston Alexander has really disappointed me in the past. His ground game might be worse than Kimbo's.
Does anyone remember after the Jardine and Sakara fights how much hype this guy had?
The traning vid they conducted in the prefight for him versus Thiago Silva was a joke.
All it showed was him lifing weights in a 10x10 room in some guys house. What a joke?
What about the 7 second superman punch that he got hit with versus Irvin.
So.. i can't see the uy winning.
He did pull off a choke slam in the UFC against Thiago Silva, so at least he has that going for him.

So about season 10. I can't believe how bad the trash talk was. Neither of these guys are very good at putdowns.
Your a bitch
Make me a bitch
Your a bitch
make me a bitch.

I like Rampage and I would hate it if he loses to Rashad, but the more I see of Rampage the less I like of him. The guy is not very smart. He says the same things over and over "Stank breath" and other putdowns.
If i were Rampage I would have had this blown up and laughed at it.
http://blacksportsonline.com/index/rashad_evans_ufc98.jpg

Dan Henderson won me over as a fan with his season of TUF and the destruction of Bisping.

Bisping and Rashad are my 2 least favorite fighters..

hideyoursheep
12-04-2009, 07:23 AM
I like Rampage and I would hate it if he loses to Rashad, but the more I see of Rampage the less I like of him. The guy is not very smart. He says the same things over and over "Stank breath" and other putdowns.
If i were Rampage I would have had this blown up and laughed at it.
http://blacksportsonline.com/index/rashad_evans_ufc98.jpg

That pic....

Jesus. I can't stop laughing!!!

I'm glad you got to see the last episode.

No, Rampage isn't too bright, and listening to him and Evans go at it was no different than what you see at a bar on a saturday night, [here] but he kept it funny...Rashad on the other hand, seems to think the world of himself. Neither have a shot at beating Machida, IMO.

BTW...what did you think of the Machida / Rua fight?

Do you think Rua won?

Sarge
12-04-2009, 07:38 AM
Shogun won that one. I was shocked that they gave it to machida.
I was certain that Shogun won after the fight.
I think Machida might win the rematch. Who knows.
I think that he is figured out now and his fights will only get tougher.
What did you think??

I just read Rampage is coming back to the UFC. Of course! Thee is too much money in fighting for him to let it go.

Who do you guys think wins between Rashad and Rampage?
I am picking Rampage.. but shit.. it could go either way.
I can't stand Rashad. You would have thought that getting beat by Machida like that would have humbled him?

The funny thing about Rashad/Machida was that Rashad was trying to talk shit as he was getting KO'd.

hideyoursheep
12-05-2009, 05:42 AM
Shogun won that one. I was shocked that they gave it to machida.
I was certain that Shogun won after the fight.
I think Machida might win the rematch. Who knows.
I think that he is figured out now and his fights will only get tougher.
What did you think??

I watched it twice..all I can come up with is the judges didnt want to give it to Rua. He definitely pressed the action, but I think he did all he could do, it just wasn't covincing enough to the judges. Maybe, they decided to keep Machida undefeated? At least 2 of them did.

I just read Rampage is coming back to the UFC. Of course! Thee is too much money in fighting for him to let it go.

Who do you guys think wins between Rashad and Rampage?
I am picking Rampage.. but shit.. it could go either way.
I can't stand Rashad. You would have thought that getting beat by Machida like that would have humbled him?

The funny thing about Rashad/Machida was that Rashad was trying to talk shit as he was getting KO'd.

There's nothing I'd like to see more than Jackson ripping Evans' head off, but Rampage doesn't want to fight, he wants to be a movie star. I don't doubt he'll come back for the money, or a shot at Rashad, but after a taste of "the easy life" he might not be the same. I hope I'm wrong about that.

Sarge
12-05-2009, 01:05 PM
Tonight is the night!

Sarge
12-06-2009, 12:01 AM
Well..
What a strange finale.
I hated to see Roy Nelson win. Nothing againt him but that dude is really unhealth looking.
He hit Schuab behind the ear.
Kimbo versus Alexander. Give me a break. WTF was Houston thinking? Good gameplan but he didn't have the skills to follow through. All that running in the 1st round was embarrassing. Both of those guys showed they have minimum skills.

Sarge
12-06-2009, 12:04 AM
Also, Chuck vs Tito for Tuff 11

Who cares? Chuck beat him two times already.
Chuck is starting to talk like he has peanut butter in his mouth.
It's 6 am. Gotta go to sleep!

hideyoursheep
12-06-2009, 02:50 AM
Bones looked good, even though he got DQ'd for shoving elbows into Matt Hamil's nose.

KImbo vs Alexander was a joke. The Ass Assassin was literally running from Kimbo. I'm glad I watched that fight, because I ran out of Ambien and was having a hard time falling asleep.

I was wrong about Big Baby. Tommy Morrison thinks Big Baby has a glass jaw. They should start a support group, those 2.

I hate McSweeney. Darrell is one of those guys who fool you with their appearance. I was kinda impressed with the way he hung in with a guy that has as much experience as James. I was also surprised to hear Darryll is in the Army. Look at him. No way that guy passes a pinch test. I think he'll be back.

Roy Nelson is going to get clobbered. He leans back, waiting to unload that right hand of his. It's almost predictable how this guy fights.

Who will he fight next?

One more thing about Kimbo. He has a bullseye on that knee. He won't last.

hideyoursheep
12-06-2009, 02:53 AM
Also, Chuck vs Tito for Tuff 11

Who cares? Chuck beat him two times already.
Chuck is starting to talk like he has peanut butter in his mouth.

If I had the choice between peanut butter, or Jenna Jamison..........

:019:

I'm choosing JIF!:biggrin: