X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DavidLeeWrath
    Head Fluffer
    • Mar 2004

So the Roth Army hates the new song

The song rocks about as hard as anything the band has ever put out, but who cares as long as Dave ain't singin it. Jeeeeezus.

The COULD have been Dave singing it (and it would have been COOL with me).....if only he'd remembered who the band was named after.

His loss.
    Pope of The Church Of Almighty Sam, Rock God and LEADER of Van Halen!!!
  • distortion9
    Sniper
    • Mar 2004

Laugh my ass off....that song does everything except "rock"
    http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...sternsucks.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80...9e45f7d735.jpg

Your mom's box!

Comment

• cwsmith17
      Sniper
      • Apr 2004

What?

Comment

• RogueHorseman
        Commando
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeWrath
        The song rocks about as hard as anything the band has ever put out, but who cares as long as Dave ain't singin it. Jeeeeezus.

The COULD have been Dave singing it (and it would have been COOL with me).....if only he'd remembered who the band was named after.

His loss.
        Please... the thing is being almost universally panned, and for good reason. The ONLY place it is being univerasally praised is at the links.

</sarcasm on>Gee, who would have ever thought THAT would be the case...?</sarcasm off>
        <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• DavidLeeWrath
          Head Fluffer
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by distortion9
          Laugh my ass off....that song does everything except "rock"
          Not only does it rock, but it got both your mom and your girlfriend pregnant while you were busy posting here.

Comment

• distortion9
            Sniper
            • Mar 2004

Not only does it rock, but it got both your mom and your girlfriend pregnant while you were busy posting here.
            WTF?! What are you...13? Dude, for real...is that the best you can do?
            http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...sternsucks.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80...9e45f7d735.jpg

Your mom's box!

Comment

• DavidLeeWrath
              Head Fluffer
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by RogueHorseman
              Please... the thing is being almost universally panned, and for good reason. The ONLY place it is being univerasally praised is at the links.

And at the radio stations in LA playing it......twice in a row I might add when the song broke on Tuesday. I dont even recall "Me Wise Magic" getting that treatment.

Dont take my word for it. Go ahead and call 1-800-955-KLOS and ask them yourself.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Hey STUPID...(DavidLeeWrath)

General Hina ALREADY started a thread about this. You pussy Hagar fans are safer if you travel in packs, so wise up and DONT START A THREAD SAYING THE SAME THING THAT SOMEONE ELSE ALREADY SAID!!!!!
                Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• DavidLeeWrath
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by distortion9
                  WTF?! What are you...13? Dude, for real...is that the best you can do?
                  Why, that's all I *need* to do. You're excused. Buh-bye.

Comment

• RogueHorseman
                    Commando
                    • Apr 2004

Oh, and for your education- it was DAVE's idea to name the band Van Halen, and he had to push Eddie to agree to it.

Tool.

If Dave had wrote those piss poor lyrics and delivered that phoned-in vocal performace I'd be the first to say it sucked.

The whole tune is uninspired, swill, period.

The saddest part of which is that Eddie has apparently lost any and all edge he had left.
                    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• DavidLeeWrath
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Daves PA rental
                      Hey STUPID...(DavidLeeWrath)

General Hina ALREADY started a thread about this. You pussy Hagar fans are safer if you travel in packs, so wise up and DONT START A THREAD SAYING THE SAME THING THAT SOMEONE ELSE ALREADY SAID!!!!!
                      Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• DavidLeeWrath
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by RogueHorseman
                        Oh, and for your education- it was DAVE's idea to name the band Van Halen, and he had to push Eddie to agree to it.

Tool.

If Dave had wrote those piss poor lyrics and delivered that phoned-in vocal performace I'd be the first to say it sucked.

The whole tune is uninspired, swill, period.

The saddest part of which is that Eddie has apparently lost any and all edge he had left.
                        The saddest poart is that you bothered to listen to the song when so many of you swore that you'd never go near it.

Comment

• moose
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2004

What a tool!

Comment

• freak
                            Sniper
                            • May 2004

Are you kidding?

There isn't enough testosterone between the four of them to fuck a hamster.

Comment

• moose
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2004

Get spams sperm outta yer ears, maybe then you'll be able to hear how terrible that song is. Then don't forget to bend over and get reamed by the 4 fudgepackers because that's exactly what they're doin to you sheep, your just to freakin blind to hear it and see it.
                              Loser.

Comment

Working...