PDA

View Full Version : Seymour "blindsided" by trade from Pats to Raiders?...my ass

POJO_Risin
09-12-2009, 04:54 PM
Former pro bowler Richard Seymour was dealt to Oakland earlier this week in a move that will bring the Patriots a first round pick in 2011.

Seymour doesn't show up on time, and now there's speculation that he doesn't want to go. Sure he doesn't, but this is all a fucking show...

Seymour's deal is up at the end of the year. This is Seymour and the Pats making sure their bullshit goes through.

The likely scenario? Seymore goes to Oakland for a year, then re-signs with the Patriots next year...giving them a free #1 pick.

Blindsided?...

bullshit...

chefcraig
09-12-2009, 05:04 PM
Oakland sent Seymour a letter yesterday saying that he essentially needs to report there in 5 days, or he forfeits 3.2 million this year. Any way you look at it, this has to suck. The only bowl the Raiders will be visiting this year is the one they are currently circling. Rodney Harrison (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/danpatrick/blog/77001/#ixzz0Qu8) said it best: "The coach hit an assistant, the best quarterback was cut, players don't like JaMarcus Russell...It's an embarrassment to the NFL." Harrison also said if he was traded to Oakland he would have driven to Chicago and jumped off the Sears Tower.

POJO_Risin
09-12-2009, 05:09 PM
I'm telling you cc...it's an act on the Pats and the Seymour...this was their way to deal Seymour for a #1 pick to nimrods like Al Davis and the Raiders...

get him back...

and get a high first round pick.

Just look at their trade relationship over the past several years. The Pats rape them in deals at least once a year...if not more...

chefcraig
09-12-2009, 06:04 PM
I'm telling you cc...it's an act on the Pats and the Seymour...this was their way to deal Seymour for a #1 pick to nimrods like Al Davis and the Raiders...

get him back...

and get a high first round pick.

Just look at their trade relationship over the past several years. The Pats rape them in deals at least once a year...if not more...

I have to admit it, your theory makes perfect sense, and believe me...I wouldn't put it past the Patriots organization. It's a risky deal, but then again nothing ventured, nothing gained. ;)