PDA

View Full Version : Don't fuck with my backline!!!

Diamondjimi
09-15-2009, 10:10 PM
Ahahahaaaa!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/Kong.jpg

indeedido
09-15-2009, 11:26 PM
Damn dirty apes!

GAR
09-16-2009, 03:45 PM
Why did you paint your tolex white.. wtf

jhale667
09-16-2009, 04:52 PM

Just to piss you off, I bet...:tongue0011:

kwame k
09-16-2009, 06:38 PM
Notice how everything, everyone posts is not up to a certain little fella's standards......must be nice to live in a perfect world where you know everything:umm:

Nitro Express
09-16-2009, 08:47 PM
That fucking gorilla ripped the grill cloth.

GAR
09-16-2009, 10:29 PM
..and he does Unchained better, too!

Diamondjimi
09-17-2009, 02:38 AM
Notice how everything, everyone posts is not up to a certain little fella's standards......must be nice to live in a perfect world where you know everything:umm:

On planet Fail everything is perfect! :biggrin:

GAR
09-17-2009, 02:48 AM
I suspect your curbside romance has been repainted.. (lower r corner)

This shows tenacity. This shows character, Daffy Duck style, yet it's still a type of energy I admire!

Diamondjimi
09-17-2009, 02:57 AM
I suspect your curbside romance has been repainted.. (lower r corner)

No, pay attention, Ralph Malph.
You can pull your pants up now,I told you I'm going to find a new home (cab.) for the objects of your obsession ... :loser:

GAR
09-17-2009, 03:08 AM
It is! That's the - I just threw that out, but the more I look at it's squared not radiused corners, compared to the Marshall cabs, that's the homemade cabinet!

You BASTARD. You depreciated a perfectly saleable $30 dollar empty 4x12 with $10 dollars worth of Behr waterbased semigloss, thinking you'd stack it with the other tastelessly-retouched examples.

Randy Rhodes is rolling in his grave.. but at least he took his Les Paul with him - the only room you'll have is for Unchained the Micstand Gorilla

Diamondjimi
09-17-2009, 03:39 AM
It is! That's the - I just threw that out, but the more I look at it's squared not radiused corners, compared to the Marshall cabs, that's the homemade cabinet!

Wrong, that old cheap ass beater cab is just for show (backline).
Calm down Forrest!
Looks good onstage. Ya know, that place you havn't set foot on in decades...

Randy Rhodes is rolling in his grave..

It's RHOADS you emptyheaded pigfucker. And you call yourself a guitarist??? :rolleyes:

but at least he took his Les Paul with him -
WTF? His mother has posession of his LP. Ya know, Delores Rhoads!

jhale667
09-17-2009, 08:43 AM
Looks good onstage. Ya know, that place you havn't set foot on in decades...

:lmao: OWNED!

It's RHOADS you emptyheaded pigfucker. And you call yourself a guitarist??? :rolleyes:

More proof he knows nothing.

WTF? His mother has posession of his LP. Ya know, Delores Rhoads!

No, dude, she sold it to Mick Mars... :hee:

Diamondjimi
09-17-2009, 10:40 AM
:
No, dude, she sold it to Mick Mars... :hee:

Bwahahahahhaah :lmao:

Diamondjimi
09-17-2009, 10:42 AM

Because it was pretty much like yer "woman", old, ragged and dirty...

Nitro Express
09-19-2009, 02:18 AM
I like dirty and grimy back lines. Ripped speaker cloth, cigarette burns, cum, beer, piss. Show me clean cabinets that have been polished and look like new I'll show you a boring poser or a player past being interesting.

GAR
09-19-2009, 03:17 AM
Johnny 5 came to the studio, when he joined Manson, and he had this intentionally-torn Sonic slant cab. One corner, torn right over the top R cone, painted Behr Interior Flat White on the grille.

This means, you have hope in good company, DJ. There is still hope for you because bad taste knows no bounds, but also because having an empty backline means not having to say your sorry to the audience waiting for the 9pm slot band to come on after you, as you lug your deweighted boxes of fakeness out to the Uhaul truck from whence east they came.

GAR
09-19-2009, 03:21 AM
Show me clean cabinets that have been polished and look like new I'll show you a boring poser or a player past being interesting.

Right you are, but show me a guy that doesn't respect his gear enough to keep the fuckin' house paint off his cabs, and your interest stops there: he's a painter, not a musician.

A musician keeps his gear up like a fisherman keeps his tacklebox - it may be messy but he's not catching anything for fucking up his bait and tackle..

Diamondjimi
09-19-2009, 04:06 AM
Johnny 5 came to the studio, when he joined Manson, and he had this intentionally-torn Sonic slant cab. One corner, torn right over the top R cone, painted Behr Interior Flat White on the grille.

This means, you have hope in good company, DJ. There is still hope for you because bad taste knows no bounds, but also because having an empty backline means not having to say your sorry to the audience waiting for the 9pm slot band to come on after you, as you lug your deweighted boxes of fakeness out to the Uhaul truck from whence east they came.

Right you are, but show me a guy that doesn't respect his gear enough to keep the fuckin' house paint off his cabs, and your interest stops there: he's a painter, not a musician.

A musician keeps his gear up like a fisherman keeps his tacklebox - it may be messy but he's not catching anything for fucking up his bait and tackle..

Another pair of useless posts from the resident village idiot who hasn't performed on a stage in decades, has shown no proof of actually owning any gear or nevermind having a single prospect of even finding a single musician to play with, even though he's smack dab in the middle of America's hot bed of players...

Keep on doing what you do best GARbage, lying about your imaginary gear and cutting and pasting from Google & Wikipedia...

Hardrock69
09-19-2009, 05:18 AM

And so what the fuck does this have to do with this thread?

DJ did not ask for your worthless opinion! He posts a fucking photo of King Kong hanging around on his mic stand, and you use the thread as a forum to fling monkey shit at the humans!

Just like all the threads you pollute with your infantile bullshit!

Why the fuck don't you go leap off the top of the Bonaventure Hotel? You would be doing the world a favor!
:biggrin:

Diamondjimi
09-19-2009, 12:29 PM

DJ did not ask for your worthless opinion! He posts a fucking photo of King Kong hanging around on his mic stand, and you use the thread as a forum to fling monkey shit at the humans!

Why the fuck don't you go leap off the top of the Bonaventure Hotel? You would be doing the world a favor!

Exactly!

How this poo throwing chimp hasn't been banned yet is amazing...

Better yet , why doesn't GARbage simply throw his short little self under a bus?!

Nitro Express
09-19-2009, 06:04 PM

Gar could get his fame by flinging himself off the Hotel Chateau Marmont. Nothing more rock and roll than that and it would make the news.

GAR
09-20-2009, 07:18 PM

The W Hotel. The weekends' expense is more than the rent Ma gets from you in a year.

jhale667
09-20-2009, 07:20 PM
W, Bonaventure, any tall building will do, really... :D

GAR
09-20-2009, 07:21 PM
Nope, only one that gives points for travel, guy..

Diamondjimi
09-21-2009, 06:37 PM
W, Bonaventure, any tall building will do, really... :D

Aha, this little pint sized fidget could throw himself off a curb and have the same results!:biggrin:

GAR
09-22-2009, 12:13 AM
How come you have the nerve to paint the tolex, but leave the trashed b/w check cloth unpainted?

I've had several cabinets of that age, frayed. Best thing you could do to that toasted wreckage is lay it flat, mask off the insides up to the piping with newspaper and tape, and spray flat black.

99 cents a can, Home Depot.

Diamondjimi
09-22-2009, 01:13 AM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/Insult%20comic/Gayrdog01.jpg

jhale667
09-22-2009, 01:30 AM
How is it out of all the bullshit here, I end up having to edit DJ's post first? :umm:

Diamondjimi
09-22-2009, 01:32 AM
Shit sorry 'bout that bro. Me forgets!:hee:

Diamondjimi
09-22-2009, 01:34 AM
Decent crop ,btw... ;)

Hardrock69
09-22-2009, 09:42 AM
How come you have the nerve to paint the tolex, but leave the trashed b/w check cloth unpainted?

Because he knew you would lie awake at night, whimpering to yourself that DJ doesn't care about your idiot ravings (*SOB!*)

I've had several cabinets of that age, frayed.

Liar. The best you could hope for would be your mommy buying you a trashed Peavey Classic to go with your imaginary plywood Charvel copy.

Best thing you could do to that toasted wreckage is lay it flat, mask off the insides up to the piping with newspaper and tape, and spray flat black. 99 cents a can, Home Depot.

No dumbass.

"Best thing he could do" is what HE WANTS TO DO, not what you think he should do. :fufu:

You do realize that the only rep you have around here is that of "resident klown", don't you? :biggrin:

You should have figured out a long time ago that due to your attitude, nobody is going to even consider taking your 'suggestions' seriously, so you may as well just shut the fuck up, you fucking loser. :tongue0011:

GAR
09-27-2009, 11:28 PM
"Best thing he could do" is what HE WANTS TO DO, not what you think he should do.

If he wants to shovel shit against the tide like this, farbeit from me to accept shitline as a "backline."

Hardrock69
09-28-2009, 12:37 PM
What you find 'acceptable' is irrelevant to everyone here, loser.

You do not know what backline is, as all you have ever owned is 'shitline'.

GAR
09-28-2009, 11:05 PM
The difference between men and boys, me boyo..

Diamondjimi
09-28-2009, 11:56 PM

Another stellar post... :rolleyes:

http://www.3dogmedia.com/files/2009/04/elephantshit1.jpg

GAR
09-29-2009, 12:09 AM
Another pic of your backline? We seen that on page 1 of this thread..

Diamondjimi
09-29-2009, 01:09 AM
Run along Faggy, nobody wants you here...

GAR
09-29-2009, 01:19 AM
I drag home the cabs.. nobody wants

righto..

Diamondjimi
09-29-2009, 01:28 AM
I'm a jealous asspumper posting from a library wishing I had an ounce of talent and a single piece of gear to post..

Yup,that's about right...

Oh, sorry to hear your reacharound has been banned. Pity, now you have NO friends... :biggrin:

GAR
09-29-2009, 01:33 AM
Know what would be like, really cool n'stuff.. is you could take that 3M Super77 Spray Adhesive and clip pieces of torn levi's and stick 'em all over your fuckedup painted Marshall "backline" and make it a "blue line".. and stuff...

Diamondjimi
09-29-2009, 01:42 AM
Know what would be like, really cool n'stuff.. is you could take that 3M Super77 Spray Adhesive and clip pieces of torn levi's and stick 'em all over your fuckedup painted Marshall "backline" and make it a "blue line".. and stuff...

Zero game...

Put down the cock shaped bong and go do something with your "life". Like, I dunno, maybe go n polish your Charvette ...

Hardrock69
09-29-2009, 09:51 AM
Zero game...

Put down the cock shaped bong and go do something with your "life". Like, I dunno, maybe go n polish your Charvette ...

With 20 grit sandpaper.

Hardrock69
09-29-2009, 09:52 AM

True. Now run along home to mommy, boy. Nothing in here for you to read but grown-up talk.
:hee:

Diamondjimi
09-29-2009, 10:56 AM
With 20 grit sandpaper.

True. Now run along home to mommy, boy. Nothing in here for you to read but grown-up talk.
:hee:

:lmao:

GAR
09-29-2009, 11:09 PM
Do they make a 20 grit?

I polish my cock with 36 grit sandpaper so I imagine 20's gonna hurt, huh..

jhale667
09-29-2009, 11:24 PM
You just owned yourself...again. :rolleyes:

GAR
09-29-2009, 11:32 PM
Funny this thread should touch topic upon abrasives: because about the only thing that could possibly salvage this pile of boxes is disassembly, tolex peel, beltsanding, Danish Oil refinishing, regrille and reassembly.

Unless he plans to rehearse with beginner teenagers or old drunkfux who have no selfrespect, those unpowered cabs are worthless unless you're into spider hatchery..

- or cricket pen. I used to work in a pet store when I was 12, they had this thing where the crickets would get out and breed in old fake white Marshall 4x12's like his - sneak straight past the cracks in the cones, fuck, then a month later the whole cab's singing better than it used to as a musical instrument with all the fuckin' CHIRPING

Diamondjimi
09-30-2009, 01:57 AM
They're loaded and they fuckin roar, Asspipe.

Now go troll another thread...:shiznit:

GAR
09-30-2009, 02:27 AM
Roaring as you put it? With what amp.. peavey bandit

jhale667
09-30-2009, 12:16 PM
Isn't that what you run your plywood Charvette through? :hee:

Diamondjimi
09-30-2009, 06:12 PM
More like... http://cooldiscountinstruments.com/shop/product_thumb.php?img=images/p594.jpg&w=273&h=300 + http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/312453J8H8L.jpg

GAR
09-30-2009, 11:48 PM
HA Last time I seen a Rockman was 20 plus years ago, Yngwie Malmsteen walking around the NAMM show playing with it.

Glad to see you're still nostalgic, Old Man. Even though I took you down a notch over this fire hazard in the basement "studio"..

Diamondjimi
10-01-2009, 01:48 AM
HA Last time I seen a Rockman was 20 plus years ago...

Yeah, that was the last piece of gear you owned... :Loser:

Even though I took you down a notch over this fire hazard in the basement "studio"..

Pfft... The last thing you took down was Blakf*ags boxers...

Hardrock69
10-01-2009, 03:53 AM
Gar taking Diamond Jimi down?

Christ he is more delusional than I thought.

Hey DJ....Gar wants to suck your coch. He is no longer content with just owning himself.

Now he is beginning to out himself too! :hee:

Diamondjimi
10-02-2009, 12:36 AM
Gar taking Diamond Jimi down?

Christ he is more delusional than I thought.

He's dreaming the impossible dream!:biggrin:

Hey DJ....Gar wants to suck your coch. He is no longer content with just owning himself.

Now he is beginning to out himself too! :hee:

He's lonelier than Steve Suckdiki since he can't play bum-darts with Blackf*ag anymore.

What does GARfail and Savicki have in common?

Neither of them could get laid in a whorehouse with a fistfull of hundo'$!:biggrin:

jhale667
10-02-2009, 01:21 AM
Neither of them could get laid in a whorehouse with a fistfull of hundo'$!:biggrin:

Dude, they couldn't score in a morgue. :hee:

GAR
10-02-2009, 01:22 AM
.. but why is your go-to insult a Rockman?

Isn't that kinda reference dated?

jhale667
10-02-2009, 01:26 AM
.. but why is your go-to insult a Rockman?

Isn't that kinda reference dated?

You mean like a Charvette? :lmao:

:guitar: