PDA

View Full Version : Dan Hawkins - Please Die

Kristy
09-16-2009, 01:05 AM
Love the attitude:

"I'm always secure," said Hawkins, who took over the program in 2006. "We're doing things right by the kids, we're doing things right by the school, we're doing things right football-wise, too."

Huh? Let that statement hang in the air for a while. No, scratch that, and wonder who is this we and what are these things.

http://coacheshotseat.com/DanHawkinsCHS.jpg
Dan does his best Eddie Money impression

By "we" you mean "you" dontcha, Dan? And by "things" you mean fucking up the program royal. What are you so secure in? The fact that you haven't been able to recruit one single decent draft pick in over three years and that your warped QB nepotism son can't find a passing lane from a receiver from his head from his ass? So, how are we doing so far on that 10 win season, Hawk?

I hope CU gets their asses kicked this weekend against Wyoming. You and your son have been lucky thus far that the defenses they played have been incredulous when Cody's thrown the ball right at them and Wyoming's defense should be the best one you face this year. And if Wyoming's offense locks themselves into a groove, this could get ugly for you real fast especially considering your troubles defending the spread in the past.

Oh, and Hawk? The latest ratings are in. CU is placed 114th in the nation. Wow! Your behind such powerhouse programs like Delaware and South Dakota State while barely maintaining the lead over the mighty Mustangs of Cal Poly San Luis Obispo! Yeah, you're doing right all right. Fucking moron.

damngoodtimes
09-16-2009, 09:15 AM
wow. don't like him much, huh?

I guess losing to Toledo will do that to ya. If Tressel matches the feat this Saturday, they'll dump him in Lake Erie before they can get back to Columbus.

but, seriously, WYOMING is going to be the best defense they face this year? that speaks volumes for the Big 12.

Kristy
09-16-2009, 01:58 PM
Did I say year? Probably thus far is more accurate.

Nitro Express
09-16-2009, 02:24 PM
Kristy. Go to Home Depot and get some 4x4's and some big nails and crucify the fuck.

Kristy
09-16-2009, 02:40 PM
Too easy. After 4 YEARS at being the head coach at CU Hawkins has failed at recruiting and bringing in any blue chips players and the one that he does have Daryl Scott, Hawkins is not even playing much costing Scott millions for the draft. When interviewed on why his teams is so awful Hawkins doesn't even flinch instead, he opts for the same old excuses that "we need to get better." Excuse me coach, but you had 4 years to get better. It time for you to get out - and take your shitty quarterback son with you.

Nitro Express
09-16-2009, 08:46 PM
Too easy. After 4 YEARS at being the head coach at CU Hawkins has failed at recruiting and bringing in any blue chips players and the one that he does have Daryl Scott, Hawkins is not even playing much costing Scott millions for the draft. When interviewed on why his teams is so awful Hawkins doesn't even flinch instead, he opts for the same old excuses that "we need to get better." Excuse me coach, but you had 4 years to get better. It time for you to get out - and take your shitty quarterback son with you.

I can make them dissapear for you but it won't come cheap.

Little Texan
09-17-2009, 02:19 AM
I thought you might like this website (http://www.firehawkins.net), Kristy. And, word has it that Colorado is going to fire Hawkins soon, so hang in there.

Kristy
09-17-2009, 09:18 AM
I thought you might like this website (http://www.firehawkins.net), Kristy. And, word has it that Colorado is going to fire Hawkins soon, so hang in there.

:happy0158:

Thanks.