PDA

View Full Version : The Journey of man

lesfunk
09-17-2009, 05:48 PM
THE JOURNEY OF MAN

When I was 14, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend.

When I was 16 I got a girlfriend, but there was no passion, so I decided I needed a passionate girl with a zest for life.

In college I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency; she was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened suicide. So I decided I needed a girl with stability.

When I was 25 I found a very stable girl but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited
about anything. Life became so dull that I decided that I needed a girl with some excitement.

When I was 28 I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another,
never settling on anything. She did mad impetuous things and made me miserable as often as happy.. She was
great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless. So I decided to find a girl with some real ambition.

When I turned 30, I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground, so I married her.
She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.

I am older and wiser now, and am looking for a girl with big tits.

Little Texan
09-17-2009, 06:48 PM
THE JOURNEY OF MAN

When I was 14, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend.

When I was 16 I got a girlfriend, but there was no passion, so I decided I needed a passionate girl with a zest for life.

In college I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency; she was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened suicide. So I decided I needed a girl with stability.

When I was 25 I found a very stable girl but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited
about anything. Life became so dull that I decided that I needed a girl with some excitement.

When I was 28 I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another,
never settling on anything. She did mad impetuous things and made me miserable as often as happy.. She was
great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless. So I decided to find a girl with some real ambition.

When I turned 30, I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground, so I married her.
She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.

I am older and wiser now, and am looking for a girl with big tits.

Just buy you a hooker for a night. It's alot cheaper that way.

Anonymous
09-17-2009, 07:05 PM
Just buy you a hooker for a night. It's alot cheaper that way.

You missed the point.

Lesfunk is now a wise man.

We must learn from him.

Cheers! :bottle:

thome
09-17-2009, 07:20 PM
Add about 10 more variations of hetro affairs to those listed, throw in some grilled cheese sammichez and my story is, not so different, after all.

add: One instance where a great looking -Homo Dude- went all around the bar, one night, trying to pick up some dude, and he never gave me a second look. I was like WTF, "I really am Chopped Liver".

I felt like the fat girl that never gets hit on!

I wouldn't have, but DANG it is nice to be wanted.....?:hee:

LF,

Get yourself a nice curvy round faced, Nebraska corn fed country girl. I haven't see that on your list yet.They stick with you thru the hard times.

Kristy
09-17-2009, 07:25 PM
Chicks. What can ya do?

chefcraig
09-17-2009, 07:36 PM
Chicks. What can ya do?

Becoming a monk is a valid option, as it would seem my lack of success with women has pretty much got that "vow of chastity" requirement sewn up tight. And of course, I already had the sandals. http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-ashamed-smileys-705.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Sign-Smileys/)

Igosplut
09-17-2009, 07:41 PM
I've already starred in this movie......

Anonymous
09-17-2009, 07:46 PM
I've already starred in this movie......

I got lead, backup and stunt double roles.

I'm doing all the work.

And THEY are the ones getting all the monees, dinners & generally living the good life.

Cheers! :bottle: