Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Hello - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

My name is Mariana, I´m from Argentina. I´m 28 years old and I´m a Van Halen fan since 1988.
    This is my first post.

Hi Maridonna Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army. The ROTH ARMY carries the Van Halen Torch, Diamond David Lee Roth Style! This is where Classic Van Halen is celebrated and Diamond Dave reigns as the Supreme Toastmaster of the Immoral Majority. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Maridonna View Post
        My name is Mariana, I´m from Argentina. I´m 28 years old and I´m a Van Halen fan since 1988.
        This is my first post.
        Hi! Welcome! Are you a fan of Manu Ginobili?

Oh... There was no such thing as a band called Van Halen back in 1988. Only Van Hagar.
        https://www.facebook.com/warren.hammonds.58
        http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...bandID=1001063

Comment

Welcome Mariana. Allow me to tell you, if you don't know it already, that this is a pretty fucked up site.

But we're mostly good people here. You'll find out the ones that aren't pretty quick.

Enjoy your stay.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
            MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

Originally posted by Maridonna View Post
              This is my first post.
              Welcome!

Post breast's!

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

Working...
              X