• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Bill Clinton speaks of vast, right-wing conspiracy

9-27-2009

WASHINGTON — Bill Clinton says a vast, right-wing conspiracy that once targeted him is now focusing on President Barack Obama.

The ex-president made the comment in a television interview when he was asked about one of the signature moments of the Monica Lewinsky affair over a decade ago. Back then, first lady Hillary Rodham Clinton used the term "vast, right-wing conspiracy" to describe how her husband's political enemies were out to destroy his presidency.

Bill Clinton was asked on NBC's "Meet the Press" whether the conspiracy is still there. He replied: "You bet. Sure it is. It's not as strong as it was because America has changed demographically. But it's as virulent as it was."

Clinton said that this time around, the focus is on Obama and "their agenda seems to be wanting him to fail."

• Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

More like vast right wing douchebags -otherwise known as "teabaggers."

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

BTW Elvis, you act as if this is something new. I think the "vast right wing cuntspiracy" thing was mentioned by Hillary back in the early 1990s...

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

I live in a Democratic county in a Republican state. Probably half my friends are Democrats and most of them are unhappy with Obama and some are even calling him BUSH II.

I mean we can have all this Democrat vs. Republican shit but the real issue it whoever is in office seems to be more interested in expanding wars and government control. It's especially unerving when the corporations and banks who fuck us seem to get rewarded for doing so.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Satan
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          I live in a Democratic county in a Republican state. Probably half my friends are Democrats and most of them are unhappy with Obama and some are even calling him BUSH II.
          Impossible. Chimpy wasn't even Bush II. Hell, Poppy wasn't really even Bush I. The BCE has been behind every Repuke Presidency since 1952.

Obama isn't BCE, but he's not exactly FDR either.
          Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
          I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            More like vast right wing douchebags -otherwise known as "teabaggers."

God forbid those people in the picture feel that they are being taxed too much and government is getting too big. Douche bags. Especially since their boss' tax increase won't affect their paychecks at all.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Satan
              Obama isn't BCE, but he's not exactly FDR either.
              What we really needed was Dennis Kucinich, no doubt of that...
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• WACF
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Well...as right wingers Bill and Hillary should know...

Comment

Working...