X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twitzilla
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Sep 2009

Newest Family Guy Episode

Anyone watch the newest Family Guy episode? They had Drop Dead Legs in the episode. Made my day.
  • High Life Man
    Commando
    • Jan 2004

It's a wonderful day for pie!

Great ep.

Comment

• Satan
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Between Family Guy, the Zombieland movie, and the guitar hero game, Van HALEN is getting a lot of media exposure at the moment. Hope they didn't time it too early, considering a new album probably won't be out until Spring 2010 at the earliest.
      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Satan
        Between Family Guy, the Zombieland movie, and the guitar hero game, Van HALEN is getting a lot of media exposure at the moment. Hope they didn't time it too early, considering a new album probably won't be out until Spring 2010 at the earliest.

Don't forget Two and a Half Men. Also that recent Ashton Kutcher movie. Either way, I sure enjoy hearing the music everywhere. Shows just how fresh those old albums still are.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• firestarter
          Head Fluffer
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
          Don't forget Two and a Half Men. Also that recent Ashton Kutcher movie. Either way, I sure enjoy hearing the music everywhere. Shows just how fresh those old albums still are.
          even though it's from 2000, scyfy channel had a flick called "mission to mars" on, and dance the night away was in the movie.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Satan
            They're on the right track, especially with the Twitter, Facebook and Myspace pages....

I'm still perplexed why they can't regularly update their website with SOMETHING, and not Ed hawking shoes....
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• indeedido
              Veteran
              • Feb 2004

I saw the Fam Guy last night too, just about crapped my pants. I was fading in and out after a day of watching football and when it first started I thought, that sounds familiar. Then "hot" meg comes struttin' down the street. Awesome
              This space for rent.

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

Starts at 3:45 mark

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EcSWT92NUbA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EcSWT92NUbA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

That isn't an accident....

Whether it's Janie or some other entity, whoever's getting the VH name out there is doing a great job lately....
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Or the Classic Van Halen demographic are now old enough to be TV and movie directors, producers etc.

Comment

• VAiN
                      Use my hand, I won't look
                      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I was stunned when I heard 'Drop Dead Legs'! What a perfect song and a very cool sounding song that you just don't get with todays disposable garbage music... I wonder how many people had no idea who it was...
                      Originally posted by wiseguy
                      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Carloscda
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Jan 2009

Goes to show you the ones doing these episodes and movies are more into classic VH thats hardcore vs that mushy Love walks in crap!!

Comment

• wiseguy
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                          Whether it's Janie or some other entity
                          Don't forget about the Dave reference in "The goods" movie.

Its most definetly Eds wife.

She probably said...

"ok boys, i'm gonna make you lots and lots of money but i'm the boss!!!"

to Dave.."you shut your mouth"

to Wolf.."you don't knock anyone up and stay away from the drugs, and to keep you occupied I have this little Guitar Hero project for you"

to Ed.."you are going to do some sit coms, magazine covers and sign everything I tell you to"

to Alex.."you are going to sign everything your brother does"

Hell yeah she took over and if its any indication of the future then thats just excellent.
                          Stay frosty now.
                          Nostalgia is a form of denial. I love denial. I like selective amnesia, too. Mix the two and you've got a hell of a weekend-DLR

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                            That isn't an accident....

Whether it's Janie or some other entity, whoever's getting the VH name out there is doing a great job lately....

Seth MacPharlane is a huge CVH fan.

American Dad played "Unchained" during an episode where the terror alert dropped to orange or yellow. So the CIA had the day off. cue the music.

Family Guy; Peter, referenced Hot For Teacher in an episode where Chris Griffin was being hazed at school and went to an Island and almost married a 13 yr old. Peter on leaving the Island "Awe man, Just when I was ready to learn the drum intro to Hot For Teacher"

and of course Drop Dead Legs with Meg parading down the street and Stewie saying "believe it or not Meg is still the ugliest girl in this Universe too".
                            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• standin
                              Veteran
                              • Apr 2009

I thought the Family Guy on Hulu was a season behind or something.

It was just on break. The first episode of the season 8 Family Guy.

<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/avBP_fL1-sPN_CoKWv5GOw"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/avBP_fL1-sPN_CoKWv5GOw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>
                              To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                              MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

Working...