PDA

View Full Version : And neeeeew heavyweight champion of the world!

JOEThasreturnen
09-29-2009, 11:00 PM
We fucking did it, plain and simple! I have returned from my 28 day European vacation ladies and gentlemen, fans and supporters and yes.........I am indeed back and ready to take over the sight I created and put on the map. Yes, the rumors are true and yes, this is really happening. 3 years ago I stated that an unknown fighter by the name of Brian Minto from my stable would soon become HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!! At the time I was looked at with much skeptisism. Well, on August 14th in front of a national audience on pay per view and a sold out stadium in Butler, Pa, Brian Minto became the undisputed WBO heavyweight champion of the world! Listen, I have just returned and am beat right now, but expect big things to come as I will once again be giving daily updates. Also, I will be heading into the studio January 2 to pick up where we left off in 84. Huge things are happening right now in both the VH and in the Minto and THUNDER camps. I may also be releasing some new material! Another update coming within 48 hours, I am out. T.

FORD
09-29-2009, 11:50 PM
So who's the heavyweight?

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/105/l_09cbfacaf34cd51142560091953b4929.jpg

Minto, or yourself?

jhale667
09-30-2009, 12:24 AM
I think we're out of these in XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL, but I'm sure we can get more.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/Insult%20comic/bannedcopy.jpg

POJO_Risin
09-30-2009, 12:47 AM
Ahh, yes, Brian Minto--

After almost two weeks of review, the Pennsylvania State Athletic Commission recommended a decision to overturn the Brian Minto-Donnell Holmes fight.

The commission determined that during the fight on Aug. 14, the cut above Minto's eye was caused by a punch, not by a head-butt.

Many people, including Holmes's manger John Tripp, determined this to mean the ruling had been changed to a no-contest.

But the ruling didn't change the decision and another meeting will be held in two weeks for Minto's side of the story to be heard.

Neither Patrick Nelson, Minto's manager, nor Minto was available for comment. One person who will be brought in to testify for Minto is referee Rick Steigerwald, who made the ruling.

Should the fight be overruled, the only way the decision could be changed again is if it went to the Pennsylvania court system.

On Wednesday afternoon, Tripp said he still feels Holmes would have won the fight.

"We wanted a TKO victory for Holmes," Tripp said. "Minto quit on his stool in the fourth round."

Tripp also commended Greb Sirb, commissioner of the boxing in Pennsylvania, for overturning the decision before the news broke that the fight hadn't been overturned.

Calls to Patrick Nelson, Minto's manager, and to Minto were unreturned. Minto said after the fight that a rematch was unlikely.

"Why would I fight him again?" Minto said. "I had to pay him to come here. I'm the biggest draw here. What money is he bringing to the table? The only way we will fight again is if he puts up the money. I'm moving on to bigger and better things."

The decision may also strip Minto of the World Boxing Organization/National ABO Heavyweight title.

Minto and Holmes are both fringe Heavyweight title contenders and are hoping to earn a fight against current champion Wladimir Klitschko.

POJO_Risin
09-30-2009, 12:49 AM
No Contest--

The August 14th heavyweight fight between Butler’s Brian Minto and Ivanhoe, North Carolina’s Donnell Holmes, initially ruled a 4 round technical decision win for Minto, has been overturned to a no contest by the Pennsylvania Boxing Commission. Brian Minto phoned 8countnews.com today to inform us of this change.

During the 4th round, the video of the fight shows what appears to be a clash of heads at one point. Immediately after the accidental headbutt, both Minto and Holmes glance at referee Rick Steigerwald. Shortly afterwards, blood began to stream down Minto’s face.

After the conclusion of the 4th rounds with blood streaming down Minto’s face, the referee was asked ringside by this writer, who was also commentating for TV that night, if the cut was caused the a punch or a headbutt. Without hesitation, the official replied “headbutt”.

POJO_Risin
09-30-2009, 12:54 AM
and a sold out stadium in Butler, Pa,

What, was it a standing room only crowd at Butler County Community College? BC3 must have been hoppin'!

Stadium...bwahahahahahahaha

binnie
09-30-2009, 02:27 AM
Yeah, the world awaits Brian Minto vs Vitali Klitschko.......

Va Beach VH Fan
09-30-2009, 08:19 AM
What, was it a standing room only crowd at Butler County Community College? BC3 must have been hoppin'!

Stadium...bwahahahahahahaha

You beat me to it....

What was it, Slippery Rock "stadium" ?? Mars "stadium" ?? Zelienople "stadium" ??

sold-out stadium, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......

POJO_Risin
09-30-2009, 09:38 AM
My God Va...did this cat have a fight at Slippery Rock?

Where the hell would that have been...if it was on Campus...Morrow Field House...

If it was off campus (likely), perhaps in a field next to the kegger because of Slippery Rock's dry town mentality...

"I'M THE KING OF THE...WELL...SLIPPERY ROCK!"

Where's he going to fight Klitschko, at the Erie County Fair?

Guitar Shark
09-30-2009, 12:39 PM
I am indeed back and ready to take over the sight I created and put on the map.

I was skeptical at first, but I took a look, and you really did a good job on your web "sight". You are a hero to fat people everywhere, Joe.

www.naafa.org- We Come In All Sizes (http://www.naafaonline.com/dev2/)

Va Beach VH Fan
09-30-2009, 02:12 PM
My God Va...did this cat have a fight at Slippery Rock?

Where the hell would that have been...if it was on Campus...Morrow Field House...

If it was off campus (likely), perhaps in a field next to the kegger because of Slippery Rock's dry town mentality...

"I'M THE KING OF THE...WELL...SLIPPERY ROCK!"

Where's he going to fight Klitschko, at the Erie County Fair?

It's going to be at the old Erie County Field House, next to Superfly Snuka and KISS !!!

Va Beach VH Fan
09-30-2009, 02:16 PM
Actually, that's where Duran fought Lou Bizzarro in '76. My Dad knows Bizzarro, I've talked to him about that fight a couple of times...

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k55/ferr3816/duran.jpg

POJO_Risin
09-30-2009, 04:39 PM
Lou Bizzarro owns a place called ringside off of W38th street over by McDowell...good italian food...

His kid, Johnny, a bit of a name himself, owns a place aptly titled Johnny's off of Washington ave. My crew used to hang out there quite a bit. There's a boxing ring inside the place...pretty cool stuff.

Van Halen opened for KISS at a show at the Civic Center...

I wouldn't call John-Boy a best pal...but we were friends in the day.

JoeTHUNDER'SMAN
10-01-2009, 11:21 AM
hola everyone. i noticed my ex-fatty fuck boyfriend posting here. so i thought i'd drop in and say hello to all of my fellow fans of the androgynous god we call roth.

We fucking did it, plain and simple! I have returned from my 28 day European vacation ladies and gentlemen, fans and supporters and yes.........I am indeed back and ready to take over the sight I created and put on the map. Yes, the rumors are true and yes, this is really happening. 3 years ago I stated that an unknown fighter by the name of Brian Minto from my stable would soon become HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!! At the time I was looked at with much skeptisism. Well, on August 14th in front of a national audience on pay per view and a sold out stadium in Butler, Pa, Brian Minto became the undisputed WBO heavyweight champion of the world! Listen, I have just returned and am beat right now, but expect big things to come as I will once again be giving daily updates. Also, I will be heading into the studio January 2 to pick up where we left off in 84. Huge things are happening right now in both the VH and in the Minto and THUNDER camps. I may also be releasing some new material! Another update coming within 48 hours, I am out. T.

and look whose lying now! joe, you lie best on ur fat stomach when small dick queers putting the pipe to your gaping asshole, taco munch. firstly, your "stable" consists of overweight fat white trash mullet flamers from butthole, pa. brian minto isnt ready to fill out his jockstrap much less win a fight against anything more than a tired hasbeen. and your mother is calling you for your nighttime feeding. so get fucked you limpy faggibitch. youll always be my powerbottom to this chubby chaser. and these internet cryouts for my cock arent going to work, this time lard ass. i have a new girlfriend and i get anyone i want, cum guzzler. but i do wish i could clobber the shit out of you one more time and leave your rolly polly ass crying in the corner like old times. as always joe, stay off the pipe, check into your parole officer, and stay as least a mile away from any school or playground. because if you even think of leering at a young boy, i'll persoanlly put the plyers to your micro-cock, faggit.

sonrisa salvaje
10-01-2009, 02:51 PM
This is way too coincidental. Brian Mento couldn't beat his own meat. Joe T hasn't seen his meat in years. What are the chances?

redblkwht
10-02-2009, 03:39 AM
Hey Joe, sure this wasn't an eating contest bro?? :muahaha:biggrin:

POJO_Risin
10-02-2009, 09:12 AM
Maybe he ate Brian Minto...

sonrisa salvaje
10-02-2009, 11:49 AM
maybe he ate brian minto...

bwaaa haaaaaa haaaaa

Guitar Shark
10-02-2009, 02:21 PM
At least he'll have minto fresh breath... that's something...

sonrisa salvaje
10-02-2009, 02:25 PM
At least he'll have minto fresh breath... that's something...

Not only that....just think of what a mo-mentos occation it was.

Nickdfresh
10-02-2009, 02:31 PM
Joe, has Greenpeace ever tried to push you back into the ocean while at the beach?

POJO_Risin
10-02-2009, 09:15 PM
Joe, has Greenpeace ever tried to push you back into the ocean while at the beach?

I'm fairly certain that's why he disappears so often...HE'S FREE!

SWIM WILLY...SWIM!

I feel a Michael Jackson song coming on...

JOEThasreturnen
10-02-2009, 11:03 PM
I just listened to the remastered version of Diver Down for the first time. I never really thought anthing of it, but after listening to it, I noticed a lot of my backing vocals have beened aren't there. Maybe my system is of but I will be comparing both versions tomorrow cause I'm pissed. Anyway, I wanna make some sort of agenda for this site. I am going to get with Sarge and see if we can work out some sorta time that the 2 of us could space out some time and hold a q @ a session together on here one night. Will be back within 48! Peace.

POJO_Risin
10-02-2009, 11:22 PM
Attention Roth Army membership!!!!

A-FUCKING-TENTION--

JOEThasreturned with a thread that was merged here entitled, "I love being pissed on"

Also note his location...homes in Butler Pa

Please folks, have fun, and don't ever say I didn't get anything for ya...I know...Christmas is early...

...from your friendly neighborhood webmaster.

WARF
10-03-2009, 01:03 PM
Sold Out Butler Stadium :lol:

I think i fucking pissed myself lololololol

POJO_Risin
10-03-2009, 01:06 PM
Who has a better chance of selling out BC3? Brian Minto fighting...or Joey Thunder in a little smokies eat off?

sonrisa salvaje
10-04-2009, 01:05 PM
I just listened to the remastered version of Diver Down for the first time. I never really thought anthing of it, but after listening to it, I noticed a lot of my backing vocals have beened aren't there. Maybe my system is of but I will be comparing both versions tomorrow cause I'm pissed. Anyway, I wanna make some sort of agenda for this site. I am going to get with Sarge and see if we can work out some sorta time that the 2 of us could space out some time and hold a q @ a session together on here one night. Will be back within 48! Peace.

What tracks did you perform backing vocals on? If you are so damn important, why don't you go directly to Edward about this travisty?