Even Lindsey Graham is sick of Glenn BecKKK!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Even Lindsey Graham is sick of Glenn BecKKK!

I'm not exactly Miss Lindsey's biggest fan, but it's always good when the Repukes turn on their own.......

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hKwycRwXtrc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hKwycRwXtrc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

The problem with this new breed of political commentator like Beck, Hannity, O'Reilly, Olbermann, Maddow, etc... is that it's all about ratings & shock value. Like when a girl flashes a boob, the next girl at the party has to outdo her and flash her ass, then the next has to outdo that and flash her goods. Then they have to kiss, then finger, then oral sex. Where does it stop?

Beck is just going to make others have to go one step further to get more publicity, higher ratings, etc... And Becks rating are enormous. Somehow I think half the viewers though are due to all the bloggers & left wingers watching to see what they can rip him on next.

For the record...I like it when girls try to outdo each other in the drunken slut category. Just look at what Spring Breaks have become since most of us were 18.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• binnie
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2006

So are you saying that Hannity, O'reily and Beck are going to be involved in some kind of three-way?

Ewwwwwwwwwwww.....
      The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by binnie
        So are you saying that Hannity, O'reily and Beck are going to be involved in some kind of three-way?

Ewwwwwwwwwwww.....
        LMAO

Leave it to binnie...
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• binnie
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2006

Shit, leave me out of it! I don't want any piece of Beck's ass!
          The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

BecKKK fraud exposed! He uses VICKS vapo rub under his eyes to make him cry!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kj4I2f0ZO6g&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kj4I2f0ZO6g&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I'm pretty sure that Glenda BecKKK is tired of himself at this point. Let's hope he shows us how much and starts drinking again so the show becomes interesting enough for me to tune in...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

I think Obama was born in Kenya to a mother who was too young to transfer citizenship under constitutional law. If he had a Hawaiian birth certificate that was official and legal this contriversy would have been over. It's obviouse he was not born in Hawaii.

That being said this issue went before the US Supreme Court and they said Obama could be president. Many don't agree with that decision but this is why we have a Supreme Court. They are there to interpret the constitution and how it applies to the law of the land. They made their decision and Obama won.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• standin
                  Veteran
                  • Apr 2009

<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cMwZ76QB7uk&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54 abd6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cMwZ76QB7uk&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54 abd6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>

I thought this interesting.
                  Thunderfoot is correct. It is not the norm. Just because something exists does not make it norm.
                  To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                  MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• Big Train
                    Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

All I know is that he puts up monster numbers. Of while, Olby clearly has jealousy issues. Perhaps if Obly didn't spend half his show providing free advertising to Fox, MSNBC might get somewhere.

Glenn Beck Viewership Beats The Combined Competition Every Night In September - TV Ratings, Nielsen Ratings, Television Show Ratings | TVbytheNumbers.com

Comment

• standin
                      Veteran
                      • Apr 2009

Contextually, that is in an era where American Idol is the top show in America.
                      List of most-watched television broadcasts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And if you notice, right about the time that America really starts to significantly get on-line, that is when serious television takes a back seat to entertainment television.

Kind of like saying, Glen Beck is the head dancer at Studio 54, I would imagine as I do not know if they had head dancers at Studio 54, but I imagine they did in some odd way.
                      To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                      MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

Working...