• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sarge
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Baby with tail 'reincarnation of Hindu god'

Crowds are flocking to Indian temples to see a Muslim baby with a 'tail' who is believed to be the reincarnation of a Hindu god.

The 11-month-old boy has been named Balaji or Bajrangbali, another name for monkey-faced Lord Hanuman.

He is reported to have a 4in 'tail' caused by genetic mutations during the development of the foetus.

Iqbal Qureshi, the child's maternal grandfather, is taking Balaji from temple to temple where people offer money to see the boy.

Mr Qureshi says the baby has nine spots on his body like Lord Hanuman and showed them to journalists, reports Indian newspaper The Tribune.

There have been other cases of babies born with tails. A report appeared in The New England Journal of Medicine in 1982 by Dr Fred Ledley.

His paper entitled 'Evolution and the Human Tail' concerned a baby born with a 2in growth on its back.
    ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
    The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
    [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]
  • alexpgrimes
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2004

Looks like a turd to me....lol
    If I want any shit out of you, I'll squeeze your head.

Comment

• lucky wilbury

:eek:

Comment

• Coyote
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Evolution... Man, it can really be fucked up at times...
        Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Kill it...Kill it!

I think they stapled it to his ass.
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• alexpgrimes
            Foot Soldier
            • Jan 2004

Must be from all that curry....lol
            If I want any shit out of you, I'll squeeze your head.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Sarge

Crowds are flocking to Indian temples to see a Muslim baby with a 'tail' who is believed to be the reincarnation of a Hindu god.

The 11-month-old boy has been named Balaji or Bajrangbali, another name for monkey-faced Lord Hanuman.

He is reported to have a 4in 'tail' caused by genetic mutations during the development of the foetus.

Iqbal Qureshi, the child's maternal grandfather, is taking Balaji from temple to temple where people offer money to see the boy.

Mr Qureshi says the baby has nine spots on his body like Lord Hanuman and showed them to journalists, reports Indian newspaper The Tribune.

There have been other cases of babies born with tails. A report appeared in The New England Journal of Medicine in 1982 by Dr Fred Ledley.

His paper entitled 'Evolution and the Human Tail' concerned a baby born with a 2in growth on its back.
              Ok, I don't get it? hindu's worshipping a muslim baby?!?!?!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

this kid will probably be stoned to death once he reaches the mosque!

Comment

• Viking
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2004

Looks like he grew his pecker backwards.

Comment

Working...