PDA

View Full Version : Did Glenn Beck Rape and Kill a Girl in 1990???

Nickdfresh
10-10-2009, 05:12 PM
The following website: DidGlennBeckRapeAndMurderAYoungGirlIn1990.com (http://glennbeckrapedandmurderedayounggirlin1990.com/) ponders the question of whether Glenn Beck raped a murdered a young girl in 1990. He probably hasn't done this, but he hasn't denied it either...

Did Glenn Beck rape and murder a young girl in 1990?
September 10, 8:34 PMAnchorage Liberal ExaminerAlexa Dobson

Is this man a rapist and murderer?

Fox News talking head Glenn Beck has pushed many a ridiculous proposition as factually true: Van Jones is an evil scary communist, taxation will lead to revolts and civil war, we're all going to be rounded up in FEMA concentration camps, President Obama hates white people, Texas should secede, the New World Order is coming to get you. But when an anonymous Internet dissenter turned Beck's dishonest tactics around on him, guess who wound up crying?

Drawing off an old Gilbert Gottfried joke in which he repeatedly insisted that comedian Bob Saget had not raped and murdered a girl in 1990, someone greated the Web site GlennBeckRapedAndMurderedAYoungGirlIn1990.com. The "Welcome" section describes the site's mission:

"This site exists to try and help examine the vicious rumour that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990. We don't claim to know the truth -- only that the rumour floating around saying that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990 should be discussed. So we're going to do our part to try and help get to the bottom of this.
Why won't Glenn Beck deny these allegations? We're not accusing Glenn Beck of raping and murdering a young girl in 1990 - in fact, we think he didn't! But we can't help but wonder, since he has failed to deny these horrible allegations. Why won't he deny that he raped and killed a young girl in 1990?"

Naturally, the site contains a disclaimer that declares the site satire. Conspiracy-monger Glenn Beck, however, isn't laughing; so far, his lawyers have sent two letters to the domain registrar demanding that the site be removed due to defamation. No lawsuit has been brought yet, and no doubt Beck's lawyers know how difficult it is to win such a case when the alleged victim is a public figure.

Is anyone surprised that Beck has developed a remarkably thin skin when his own dirty tactics are used against him? After all, the site only asks why Beck has not denied the allegations, and encourages people to call in to his radio show demanding to know why, making dishonest insinuations just like Beck does every day (that is, when he isn't declaring his hatred for 9/11 victims or fantasizing about murdering Michael Moore). Beck's immediate action to censor a law-abiding citizen just seeking the truth raises an important

question: What is Glenn Beck hiding?

Did Glenn Beck rape and murder a young girl in 1990? (http://www.examiner.com/x-19545-Anchorage-Liberal-Examiner~y2009m9d10-Did-Glenn-Beck-rape-and-murder-a-young-girl-in-1990)

Little Texan
10-10-2009, 05:25 PM
He's certainly crazy enough to do something like that. I wouldn't put anything past that nut.

jhale667
10-10-2009, 05:40 PM
Beck's another little bitch that can dish it out but can't take it...

FORD
10-10-2009, 06:40 PM
Limbaugh even posts at that board. He must be afraid BecKKK is stealing his title as "Craziest motherfucking repuke son of a bitch on hate radio".

kwame k
10-10-2009, 08:03 PM
Why not just do as Beck does and spout out unsubstantiated actuations and conjuncture packaged in his "fantasy-land" as facts.

sadaist
10-10-2009, 09:57 PM
Beck is just one of those types that throws so much shit...something eventually will stick. Accuse every person of murder, you're gonna be right a small portion of the time.

kwame k
10-10-2009, 11:34 PM
Beck is just one of those types that throws so much shit...something eventually will stick. Accuse every person of murder, you're gonna be right a small portion of the time.

Kinda like, "A broken clock is right twice a day".

Nitro Express
10-11-2009, 08:19 PM
Limbaugh even posts at that board. He must be afraid BecKKK is stealing his title as "Craziest motherfucking repuke son of a bitch on hate radio".

Limbaugh is just a opiate addicted egomaniac. Beck is certifiable. There are probably frozen body parts in his freezer.

letsrock
10-12-2009, 10:10 AM

Problem is that Beck has discovered that shit will stick to shit.

ELVIS
10-12-2009, 12:39 PM
This thread is silly...

Big Train
10-12-2009, 01:19 PM
This is DUMP material Elvis...

FORD
10-12-2009, 02:08 PM
This is DUMP material Elvis...

Glenn BecKKK himself is "dump material".

Big Train
10-12-2009, 02:19 PM
Let just start with this pointless thread...

ELVIS
10-12-2009, 02:23 PM
I agree...

Nickdfresh
10-12-2009, 06:32 PM
Let just start with this pointless thread...

I notice that you're not denying that he raped and killed a young girl in 1990 either...

Big Train
10-12-2009, 06:45 PM
I didn't realize I was supposed to have an opinion one way or another after you prefaced the thread with the "probably not, but anyway" comment.

GAR
10-13-2009, 03:40 AM
I notice that you're not denying that he raped and killed a young girl in 1990 either...

Prove you didn't do it, Nick.

Nickdfresh
10-13-2009, 10:39 AM
I've not been accused, GAyR...