X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • letsrock
    Veteran
    • Mar 2007

MSNBC, Foxnews

Back in the day the Cleveland Browns were called the Kardiac Kids. Why? Because they were litterally giving people heart attacks with all the last second crap.

Well now MSNBC and Foxnews have that claim to fame. Good God, my parents watch that crap and its amazing how much hate and negative shit they sling at eachother and anyone in power.

I just find it amazing that people watch this stuff and believe it to be the Gospel, well we know what path that is.

So basically i wonder how many heart attacks that Niel Cavuto and Glen Beck have caused?

Guesses on estimates?
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Comparing MSNBC to FAUX is ridiculous.

FAUX is hardcore right wing propaganda 24/7. They willingly spread lies and rumors from right wing blog sites. The only anchor on their network who even occasionally shows any sort of objectivity is the Log Cabin Republican, Shepard Smith.

MSNBC has three hours of programming on weekdays that might be considered "liberal". And even those shows have right wing guests and "panelists" (Crosseyed Mary Ron Christie, Pat Buchanan, Michelle Bernard, etc) so even those shows aren't "biased".

And MSNBC's lineup for the rest of the day? Joe Scarborough? Alan Greenspan's wife?? Whora O'Donnell?? Nothing "liberal" about that.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

*hiccup*
      Last edited by FORD; 10-12-2009, 10:37 AM.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• letsrock
        Veteran
        • Mar 2007

The left and right or political party doesnt matter. What i'm getting at is this. If you have a heart condition and dare to watch those shows, good God, you'll be calling 911 soon.

the amount of crap that they call news is amazing.
        Almost as amazing as what i justify as a post. hahahahhaha

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Are you sure cable news is causing the negativity between your folks ??

Maybe it's you...

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Hey FORD, when did you remove your age ??

Comment

• letsrock
              Veteran
              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by ELVIS
              Are you sure cable news is causing the negativity between your folks ??

Maybe it's you...
              no problem with my parents.

Comment

• bueno bob
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Fox lost all last vestiges of it's credibility when it was sued for making up, doctoring or otherwise espousing fraudulent stories in 2006 and they claimed under oath in court that "The first amendment gives us the right to lie".

After that, done and done. Nothing they report can be taken seriously.
                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Cavuto's not bad... he's primarily a financial guy and he does great David Lee Roth interviews.
                  "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• letsrock
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2007

His Roth interviews are excellent.

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                      The only anchor on their network who even occasionally shows any sort of objectivity is the Log Cabin Republican, Shepard Smith.

Ford, enough with the gay references EVERY time Shep is even mentioned. Almost as if you're homophobic, but that can't be because you accuse others of that. He's a very good TV reporter, and that's it. It's like you know that, but since he's on Fox News you have to try and bring him down a peg with the homosexual reference every time since you can't do it based on anything else.

We know...Shep Smith is rumored to be gay. BFD! Dude is the best news person on TV and funny as hell.
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                        Cavuto's not bad... he's primarily a financial guy and he does great David Lee Roth interviews.
                        I loved when Cavuto said to Dave....

"I have no idea what you just said...but it sounded brilliant!"

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                          Ford, enough with the gay references EVERY time Shep is even mentioned. Almost as if you're homophobic, but that can't be because you accuse others of that. He's a very good TV reporter, and that's it. It's like you know that, but since he's on Fox News you have to try and bring him down a peg with the homosexual reference every time since you can't do it based on anything else.

We know...Shep Smith is rumored to be gay. BFD! Dude is the best news person on TV and funny as hell.
                          Absolutely no homophobia intended or implied. I'm just truly shocked that he's lasted as long as he has at that shithole of a propaganda network, because he occasionally goes off his scripted talking points. AND because he's a gay man surrounded by religious fanatics like BecKKK, Hannity, and O'Reilly.

My favorite Shep "off script" moment still has to be "We do not FUCKING torture", BTW.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• letsrock
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2007

Originally posted by sadaist
                            I loved when Cavuto said to Dave....

"I have no idea what you just said...but it sounded brilliant!"

totally agree.

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD

My favorite Shep "off script" moment still has to be "We do not FUCKING torture", BTW.

Here's mine. Nice recovery.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ClqfJp4WBBQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ClqfJp4WBBQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

Working...