PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the Tennessee Titans?

Little Texan
10-19-2009, 02:27 AM
What happened to the Titans between the playoffs last year and now? They go from being one of the best teams in the NFL with the #1 seed in the AFC last year to getting beaten 59-0 by the Patriots and being 0-6 this year. WTF? Jeff Fisher will be lucky to still have a job Monday.

Pennypacker
10-19-2009, 04:04 PM
Albert Haynesworth signed with the Redskins. Thats what happened.

Pennypacker
10-19-2009, 04:05 PM
Havent won a game since stomping on the terrible towel last season in Pittsburgh. Bad omen?

ODShowtime
10-21-2009, 06:48 PM
What happened to the Titans between the playoffs last year and now?

http://product.images.fansedge.com/64-10/64-10424-F.jpg

The titans can totally nosh my scrote. Except Chris Johnon because I have him in fantasy. He still scored me 20 points in that pathetic 59-0 ass beating on Sunday.

TAKIN WHISKEY
10-23-2009, 12:16 PM
I don't think Fisher will be going anywhere. If the Titans let him go, he will be scooped up overnight. In my opinion he is one of the elite coaches in the league.

Little Texan
10-23-2009, 11:27 PM
I don't think Fisher will be going anywhere. If the Titans let him go, he will be scooped up overnight. In my opinion he is one of the elite coaches in the league.

No doubt he is a great coach, but how did this team go downhill so quickly with essentially the same team that they had last year? So they lost Albert Haynesworth, that's only one guy on defense. They stink on both sides of the ball. This is the same team that had the best record in all the NFL last year. I'm not a fan of the Titans, but I'm just wondering how a team completely goes in the shitter in that short of time.

Little Texan
10-23-2009, 11:33 PM
If the Titans do decide to get rid of Fisher, I hope he comes to Dallas.

chefcraig
10-24-2009, 10:01 AM
Don't forget the Titans also lost their defensive coordinator to the Lions. It doesn't matter who makes up your roster (Hello, Daniel Snyder), if you don't have the proper coaching in place, you are going nowhere. This has been proven again and again in this league. Remember how awful the Jets were the year before Bill Parcells showed up? He took that same team of losers to the playoffs in his first year.

The fact is, the Titans stink at ball control. They are currently last in the league with regard to time of possession. Going three and out every time you get the ball pretty much kills any hopes for scoring, let alone success. And figure this one out: The Titans have a guy (Chris Johnson) who ranks second in the league (http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=0&statisticCategory=RUSHING&conference=null&season=2009&seasonType=REG&d-447263-s=RUSHING_YARDS&d-447263-o=2&d-447263-n=1) in rushing, and they still can't score. :umm:

TAKIN WHISKEY
10-24-2009, 10:33 AM
If the Titans do decide to get rid of Fisher, I hope he comes to Dallas.

I agree 100%. He would bring discipline to Dallas and get them player up to their potential. I don't know what happened with the Titans either. I think everyone is scratching their heads.

redblkwht
10-25-2009, 01:57 AM
The kicker is they are going to start Vince Young & see if he is going to
the scrap pile or keeping him for the future IMO hes not an NFL Qb..
Its too bad including his story.